• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

44 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I never knew this. How to make me love someone more. I ****ing love Robbo even more which I never thought was possible

Yeh it was an excellent insight into his career.

a funny bit was that his laddie is a hibs season ticket holder and went with his brother George, the laddie had/has Robertson 27 on the back of his hibs top ???

Edited by 1874robbo

19 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Why on earth are people arguing about Berra on this thread ffs?? This place really sucks at times.

Jenks tossed it in as a fact that he would not have signed for us if Celtic had wanted him. It tied in with previous debate on the quality of player we are able to attract. Basically it’s just a discussion on a facet of our transfer business to date and how that relates to the sort of quality we can sign going forward. ?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

11 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh it was an excellent insight into his career.

a funny bit was that his laddie is a hibs season ticket holder and went with his brother George, the laddie had/has Robertson 27 on the back of his hibs top ???

Known George for many years. He's quite a character.  John used to go for a beer with George to the now defunct (and demolished) Radical Road aka Right Wing 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
16 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Why on earth are people arguing about Berra on this thread ffs?? This place really sucks at times.

Exactly!! 2 pages of “ Berra’s a Celtic fan “ followed by people arguing against it who cares he’s a hearts player now more than likely a hearts fan so I wish everyone would just accept that and actually 

talk about transfers ****ing hell.

Edited by HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

4 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Known George for many years. He's quite a character.  John used to go for a beer with George to the now defunct (and demolished) Radical Road aka Right Wing 

Aye a character indeed, if I remember correctly he liked a poem to himself. The Willowbrae Hotel was an old stomping ground of his back in the day as well.

13 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Jenks tossed it in as a fact that he would not have signed for us if Celtic has wanted him. It tied in with previous debate on the quality of player we are able to attract. Basically it’s just a discussion on a facet of our transfer business to date and how that relates to the sort of quality we can sign going forward. ?

Yep, I know how it started thanks. But it just goes on and on and on...........pointless point scoring playground crap imo.

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Yep, I know how it started thanks. But it just goes on and on and on...........pointless point scoring playground crap imo.

Once someone has tossed in a point like that, then if people suspect, or know differently, then it’s natural they will respond. Honestly, as much as it’s a tangent, it’s far less annoying than folk moaning about getting back on topic whilst not actually doing so with their post.  ?

Maybe PM Jenks  ask him why he felt inclined to post what he did? That way, the root of the meandering g will be cleared up, and you can rest easier? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Wonder if Charlie Adam will get an FA Cup start. 

Anyway Uche hinting tonight the comebacks soon.

11 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

Aye a character indeed, if I remember correctly he liked a poem to himself. The Willowbrae Hotel was an old stomping ground of his back in the day as well.

Very much the poet mate. He used to be a Scotties man too 

Can take a fair cargo of bevvy can Georgie boy. Ex brewery man 

Willowbrae Hotel had some characters. Another establishment sadly raised to the ground. Made a decent job of the resultant flats in fairness 

Edited by Jim Weir

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Wonder if Charlie Adam will get an FA Cup start. 

Anyway Uche hinting tonight the comebacks soon.

Yes, he’s starting. 

20 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

2 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Very much the poet mate. He used to be a Scotties man too 

Can take a fair cargo of bevvy can Georgie boy. Ex brewery man 

Willowbrae Hotel had some characters. Another establishment sadly raised to the ground. Made a decent job of the resultant flats in fairness 

Loved the Willowbrae for a pint, great bunch drank there back in the day. The only downside was McEwan's on draft, bloody awful.

1 minute ago, jambo_74 said:

Loved the Willowbrae for a pint, great bunch drank there back in the day. The only downside was McEwan's on draft, bloody awful.

Decent boozer. McEwans was certainly rancid! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Reckon Adam will play about 76 and a half minutes tonight.

Wonder what percent that is?

The Goalscoring Knee
1 minute ago, Roman1874 said:

Adam has only made 5 passes so far all game 

The only mentions he gets on the (admittedly not very good) BBC live text feed are for two fouls.

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Considering he came from Ipswich to Hearts not Wolves, the credibility of this post is already very low!

?? that's what I meant !

9 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

The only mentions he gets on the (admittedly not very good) BBC live text feed are for two fouls.

Watching it online, looks like he’s playing just in front of the defence 

19 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Adam has only made 5 passes so far all game 

16 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Mentions from people at the game

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, Mikey1874 said:
18 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Mentions from people at the game

47’ what a ball by Charlie Adam, sensational night he’s having. One of best passes I’ve seen down here since the stadium was built. Puts Josh Tyson in and he sets up Tom Ince who miscues wide should have been 3-0

The BBC effort? 

Attempt missed. Tom Ince (Stoke City) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left.:vrface:

Serves me right.

1 minute ago, Roman1874 said:

I wonder if hearts have anyone down in Stoke watching him tonight

Probably the person who claimed he’d only made five passes. Good way of trying to keep interest low... ::troll::

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Probably the person who claimed he’d only made five passes. Good way of trying to keep interest low... ::troll::

5 very good passes is what I meant...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Stoke are down 3-2. Some turn around for Shrewsbury 

This is what happens when you only give  it 85%

Substituted in 81 minutes 90% game  time 

Edited by Sir Gio

Adam one of the few to escape ire of the fans on Stoke forum tonight. Seemingly put in a decent shift 

Edited by cocobeab

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

You hiring??! Please be hinting haha

id love wee novi back

So would I. Very doubtful though.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

So would I. Very doubtful though.

One can only dream...

i take it you hadn’t heard anything about it, was more just saying you’d want him here?

also have you heard much more about Adam? Wonder if anyone from hearts was watching him tonight

Edited by Absolute Scenes