Statement from Budge

kila

Well, a few of us have had enough. 

We will be leafletting at tynie and setting up a campaign amongst supporters to do our bit.

Logopit_1542610480335.jpg

Edited by maroonleith

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Absolutely****intragic. Will you be wearing a bandana, sunglasses and a baseball cap?

Why is it tragic?

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Why is it tragic?

Because it magnifies and amplifies a tiny minority's politics.

Or do you believe a huge chunk of Hearts supporters are racist and fascist and we need to be handing leaflets out to extinguish the rascals?

Can we have some leaflets for mysoginists?

How about some for homophobes?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Or do you believe a huge chunk of Hearts supporters are racist and fascist and we need to be handing leaflets out to extinguish the rascals?

Are you part of the ''tiny minority''?

Bridge of Djoum

Yep, and you have an answer.

No, I have an abusive reply.

5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No, I have an abusive reply.

Your question received the response it deserved. If you're unable to work that out, we should just leave it here.

Bridge of Djoum

Your question received the response it deserved. If you're unable to work that out, we should just leave it here.

So angry.

So obvious you're in full support of turning a blind eye to those bigoted roasters.

I feel sorry for you.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So angry.

So obvious you're in full support of turning a blind eye to those bigoted roasters.

I feel sorry for you.

Save your pity friend. It's neither required nor wanted.

2 hours ago, JyTees said:

They are not unconnected problems, in many cases it's the toxic masculinity and desperation for an identity amongst the young that the older fascists and groomers are exploiting. 

The most dangerous fascist in this country is targetting our fans and our club. 

It undermines us.

It shames the club as it does McCraes Battallion.

Let's split the younger impressionable fans from the hardcore groomers and tommeh fanboys.

And make it clear we are not that kind of club nor will fans tolerate this behavious.

6 hours ago, maroonleith said:

We will be leafletting at tynie and setting up a campaign amongst supporters to do our bit.

Like the sentiment and good to see organic action from our fans. Hoping that's just a 1st draft mock up for the flyer though.

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Like the sentiment and good to see organic action from our fans. Hoping that's just a 1st draft mock up for the flyer though.

Pretty mich where I’m at too. Not going to knock it, as I also strongly agree with the sentiment. Happy to get behind something meaningful when it happens.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

6 hours ago, JyTees said:

Absolutely****intragic. Will you be wearing a bandana, sunglasses and a baseball cap?

Nowhere near as tragic as the ***** trying to align HMFC with the SDL, Rangers songs and Tommy Robinson. When the bar has been set that low, I don’t think there’s an awful lot that I can ever find tragic from Hearts supporters again. Sad but true.

7 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Pretty mich where I’m at too. Not going to knock it, as I also strongly agree with the sentiment. Happy to get behind something meaningful when it happens.

Not meaning to knock it either as I like the look and feel; just the alignment etc is a bit...well, misaligned.

@maroonleith there will be others much better at it than I am but more than happy to help out on flyer creation if it is of use. Also happy to pitch in towards printing costs. Sadly, I'm not able to attend enough games to really help out with the actual flyering.

Good on you for getting something up and running.

Edited by Taffin

Quite right re the flyers, good one you. Those who align themselves with SDL and other arseholes of that type can get to **** from Tynecastle, society and basically the planet earth imo. Utter twats.

What’s the fliers going to achieve? Is it to highlight the majority of us are normal human beings or what?  Seems a lot of resources for a message. 

11 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What’s the fliers going to achieve? Is it to highlight the majority of us are normal human beings or what?  Seems a lot of resources for a message. 

Maybe that message is getting a little lost under the gross weight of arseholery coming from the spangles in our support nowadays? You were always going to get a reaction to stuff like that. That’s the way these things work. A significant rise in political activity from one end of the spectrum always causes a reaction from the other. 

No arseholes with Lee Rigby Flags and SDL banners = no anti bigotry movement.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

This is the wrong copy of a facebook post, there's another that's better alligned.

Knocking up a leaflet after work tonight. Happy to hear your suggestions and incorporate any improvements/omissions. 

We will probably leaflet the rangers game with it to start with, then set up a campaign.

Just now, maroonleith said:

This is the wrong copy of a facebook post, there's another that's better alligned.

Knocking up a leaflet after work tonight. Happy to hear your suggestions and incorporate any improvements/omissions. 

We will probably leaflet the rangers game with it to start with, then set up a campaign.

Have you been in contact with anyone at the club about this?

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

They're going to show that many Hearts fans don't like our club's name being dragged through the mud by association with these ****ers and that nasty ideologies are not intertwined with Heart of Midlothian, despite what some want the world to believe. This is partly a message to Hearts fans, partly a message to the outside world. 

You don't need to approve, in fact if you feel strongly about it you could get some flyers printed up!

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Have you been in contact with anyone at the club about this?

They clearly think they speak for hearts wanting certain folk banned from ground for no other reason than different belief's/views.

I completely disagree with some of my mates political views but we have a pint and go to the matches together 

It's about time folk realised hearts fans come from all walks of life  and just get on with supporting the team.

8 hours ago, maroonleith said:

Well done. Support this completely.

Its fantastic that you (and others) are getting up and doing something. It deserves and should have the official support of the Club.

I'd suggest contacting them, they should be handed out at the turnstiles. And contact FoH.

7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

They clearly think they speak for hearts wanting certain folk banned from ground for no other reason than different belief's/views.

I completely disagree with some of my mates political views but we have a pint and go to the matches together 

It's about time folk realised hearts fans come from all walks of life  and just get on with supporting the team.

I agree 100%.

Except Tommy Robinson is not a Hearts fan and he is coming solely to promote his political beliefs, not to support the team. If he turned up incognito, enjoyed the game and then went home then nobody would be any the wiser - but we all know that is not the reason for his planned jaunt.

Wanna make a statement when or if Robinson comes to tynie, save the flyers and follow the Luton’s fans example and batter him. If you want to make a statement, wait till you see him and then confront him and his cronies and get their baws booted or at least chase them, march  them out of gorgie. That will get much more media exposure than some leaflets that will no doubt end up being mocked all over social media. The green brigade talked the big talk about running Robinson out of glasgow when he came to visit and when push came to shove, they embarrassed themselves and made Robinson look like the big man cause they stood at the other side of the road shouting at him when they said they’d run him out of town. Leaflets aren’t going to stop Robinson and his like clinging to our club. Leaflets will just merely pander to their right wing beliefs that people on the left are soft and easily offended.  

27 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Well said 

10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Wanna make a statement when or if Robinson comes to tynie, save the flyers and follow the Luton’s fans example and batter him. If you want to make a statement, wait till you see him and then confront him and his cronies and get their baws booted or at least chase them, march  them out of gorgie. That will get much more media exposure than some leaflets that will no doubt end up being mocked all over social media. The green brigade talked the big talk about running Robinson out of glasgow when he came to visit and when push came to shove, they embarrassed themselves and made Robinson look like the big man cause they stood at the other side of the road shouting at him when they said they’d run him out of town. Leaflets aren’t going to stop Robinson and his like clinging to our club. Leaflets will just merely pander to their right wing beliefs that people on the left are soft and easily offended.  

???

28 minutes ago, jambocub said:

How many games has Tommy Robinson been to? 

31 minutes ago, jambocub said:

That would be nice wouldn't it? Shame those you speak of are the ones who bring sectarian shite etc to Tynecastle. If only they took your advice.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Exactly no one has a clue yet some folk think he should be banned

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Exactly no one has a clue yet some folk think he should be banned

He isn't a Hearts supporter though is he? He isn't coming up for a couple of beers and a discussion if Mitchell is a better wing back or full back is he?

Why do you think he wants to come to a game?

He has no place at Tynecastle.

15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

???

I know it’s ridiculous but it’s true ?. No one has ever went “oh no better no go there cause we’ll get leafletted” ?? 

18 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

3 this season so far, he usually sits beside Ann. There was talk in the pub about him being one of the benefactors, not sure how true that is though.

Definitely sits beside Ann, seen him myself.

Edited by Oliver Twist

49 minutes ago, jambocub said:

What you say is clearly untrue .

It's nothing to do with political beliefs .

It is promoting these beliefs using our club as a vehicle .

The green brigade has , rightly , had plenty of stick on here . Curious if much of that came from the supporters of Tommy 

43 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Absolutely nothing against what you’ve just said but I hate this whole if you’re not right wing then you must be left wing. Seems to be the go to for right wing bigots. A lot of people are just somewhere in the middle. 

I cant believe theres even a debate about him being at Tynecastle for some of our "support".

Why would anyone want a person with his political agenda near our club? 

Has anyone invited the American leader of the KKK yet FFS?

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

I cant believe theres even a debate about him being at Tynecastle from some of our "support".

Just now, Koolkeith said:

Absolutely nothing against what you’ve just said but I hate this whole if you’re not right wing then you must be left wing. Seems to be the go to for right wing bigots. A lot of people are just somewhere in the middle. 

I hate it to, i was just highlighting that that’s what will be said. It’s the go to response. In their minds you are either hard right or hard left. 

1 minute ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

FE509BFC-50AB-433E-81A5-3A97D8935F6C.jpeg

That’s the Hibs fan who pretended to be loyal Jambo, then made another profile which had the story about the Killie fan being assaulted. Tragic.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

They're going to show that many Hearts fans don't like our club's name being dragged through the mud by association with these ****ers and that nasty ideologies are not intertwined with Heart of Midlothian, despite what some want the world to believe. This is partly a message to Hearts fans, partly a message to the outside world. 

You don't need to approve, in fact if you feel strongly about it you could get some flyers printed up!

Youve grasped my post wrong.  I agree with the sentiment I just feel handing out fliers will achieve very little and cost a lot.  Perhaps a banner in the ground to highlight this or something different may get the message across better?  

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Maybe that message is getting a little lost under the gross weight of arseholery coming from the spangles in our support nowadays? You were always going to get a reaction to stuff like that. That’s the way these things work. A significant rise in political activity from one end of the spectrum always causes a reaction from the other. 

No arseholes with Lee Rigby Flags and SDL banners = no anti bigotry movement.

Again I totally agree, leaflets won’t send a very strong message out to anyone though imo. 

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Youve grasped my post wrong.  I agree with the sentiment I just feel handing out fliers will achieve very little and cost a lot.  Perhaps a banner in the ground to highlight this or something different may get the message across better?  

Yeah I did then, apologies. 

I like the flyers thing, it's much more personal to be handed one than to look at a sign, and it encourages conversation about the subject.

The club aren't paying so I don't care how much it costs, if the good guys behind it are willing to pay, good on them

1 hour ago, Oliver Twist said:

3 this season so far, he usually sits beside Ann. There was talk in the pub about him being one of the benefactors, not sure how true that is though.

Definitely sits beside Ann, seen him myself.

And he pledges

46 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I cant believe theres even a debate about him being at Tynecastle for some of our "support".

FFS some on here will think that is a good idea

• cosanostra locked this topic