• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• redjambo

• i8hibsh

• Mikey1874

A_A wehatethehibs

Disaster.

The time has come for Haring-Dunne at CB, all eyes on those 2. No pressure boys but we are all counting on you. 

Wish Uche and Souttar the best in their recovery. 

Edit: forgot all about Dikamona. Could prove to be a massive signing 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

I feel sick.

every fekin time we get kicked in the balls. Berra, and now this. Absolutely gutted. And to think that Souttars was playing for that fekin shite we call our international team.

uche is just a disastrous one.

no way can we rely on Hughes or Wighton and McLean won’t play 5 games in 3 weeks. 

Could greet

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Just the usual kickback over reaction. Sure the players will have the complete opposite mindset.

Edited by iantjambo
I apologise. Wrong poster.

4 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

And to think John Daly said at the recent Sharehoelders  meeting that Uche should just play through the injury!!

He did. at Ibrox :cornette_dog:

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Think we are ****ed for the semi final now as we won't have anything up front to trouble Celtic.

Really? Only the SPFL top scorer?????????

2 hours ago, VivaObua said:

image.png.8087c0d21a0dca0e35431f67ed29c661.png

FFS Only found out about this 5 minutes ago when my auld man phoned.

Just in time for the derby and cup semi.

:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Over reaction?

Coming from the guy who wanted Haring dropped after one bad game! :rofl:

Don’t think that was Notts

?

With our midical team clearly inept and not fit for purpose it is just a matter of time before another injury.  Starting to see why we went overboard with our recruitment numbers pre season.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

With our midical team clearly inept and not fit for purpose it is just a matter of time before another injury.  Starting to see why we went overboard with our recruitment numbers pre season.

Do you practice this level of idiocy?

Really feel sorry for both players, on the upside they will be able to watch us win the league with the rest of us.

Brighton Jambo

A blow but I am going to try positive outlook.

Uche - a loss but in his absence we put in one of the most vibrant attacking performances (Motherwell) any of us have seen in a long time.  And we have a new striker arriving in less than two months.

Souttar - A position we do have ample cover for and out captain and best player returning in that position in 5/6 weeks

I am still confident we can have an excellent season. 

Edited by Brighton Jambo

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hush, now.

There's a good fellow. Let's not be melodramatic, if you can avoid it. 

So are we just going to sweep this under the carpet as 'part fo the game' yeah?

Going as far back as Kevin Kyle who has slated our medical team recently.  They mis-diagnosed him and effectively ruined his career.  From rushing players back too early and giving general poor advice they are clearly not fit for purpose.

No team continually get this issues we are faced with season after season. The high volume oif injured players every year - something is going on here.

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Going as far back as Kevin Kyle who has slated our medical team recently.  They mis-diagnosed him and effectively ruined his career.  From rushing players back too early and giving general poor advice they are clearly not fit for purpose.

No team continually get this issues we are faced with season after season. The high volume oif injured players every year - something is going on here.

Confidently out-twatting yourself today I see. ?

The formation will and style will have to change now that Uche is out. 

Bobby

Smith(when back) Dunne Dimonka Gurruchio

Clare Haring Lee Mitchell

Naismith Mclean

9 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

A blow but I am going to try positive outlook.

Uche - a loss but in his absence we put in one of the most vibrant attacking performances (Motherwell) any of us have seen in a long time.  And we have a new striker arriving in less than two months.

Souttar - A position we do have ample cover for and out captain and best player returning in that position in 5/6 weeks

I am still confident we can have an excellent season. 

Spot on. 

Huge blow for us, uche’s presence up front will be a massive miss in the semi final. We don’t have a replacement who could keep them busy at the back like he can.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We do seem to have a disproportionate number of injuries compared with other teams.

gutted.

2 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

I know that he brings a lot more to the team than goals, but has Uche actually scored in the league this season?

He scored the only goal against Killie.

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

I know that he brings a lot more to the team than goals, but has Uche actually scored in the league this season?

Scored the winner away to Kilmarnock

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Could be wrong here but wasn’t his patter about the medical team when Romanov’s witch doctors were running the show?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, lynne.tee said:

i,m dancing this dance.doom and gloom merchants hang your heads in shame.not so long ago we were on our last legs.

No-one’s predicting we’re doomed FFS. But if you know anything about football you know that these injuries are going to set us back.

24 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I got quoted :lol:

I'd already read most of the comments on here but seeing them on a newspapers website just made me laugh. Oh Dear, "Scotsman", how you have fallen. 

NellyT will likely claim copyright infringement. ?

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'd already read most of the comments on here but seeing them on a newspapers website just made me laugh. Oh Dear, "Scotsman", how you have fallen. 

NellyT will likely claim copyright infringement. ?

:lol:

Hopefully Berra can get back sooner rather than later. The guy is the ultimate pro and i think he could be back sooner than we thought. 

Losing Uche leaves us light up top no doubt hopefully the Czech lad in January gives us cover. Such a shame that we are so unlucky with injuries. Souttar playing for Scotland. SFA surely must have to compensate us

3 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Hopefully Berra can get back sooner rather than later. The guy is the ultimate pro and i think he could be back sooner than we thought. 

Losing Uche leaves us light up top no doubt hopefully the Czech lad in January gives us cover. Such a shame that we are so unlucky with injuries. Souttar playing for Scotland. SFA surely must have to compensate us

Berra was out doing a bit light jogging today. Could still be a while away but good signs.