Sean Clare ( merged )

hthejambo

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Just seems a bit odd behaviour for someone who swans around here annoying people the way you do. Surprised nobody has ever made a comment about you or your mum or your wee brothers.

Geoff has always used his name on here. Don't see the issue. I don't use mine out of choice but it ain't that difficult to work out who I am on other forms of social media.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Geoff has always used his name on here. Don't see the issue. I don't use mine out of choice but it ain't that difficult to work out who I am on other forms of social media.

Just think most people who enjoy trolling or causing arguments like a bit of anonimity. Fair play to him I guess.

Bazzas right boot

For clarification, I never wanted Hibs to win the sc, I wanted us to win it. 

On the poll here, I chose hibs over rangers, for various reasons. Most notable - 

They needed the boost (still do)  financially and fan wise. 

They are a bigger threat to us. 

I hate the horrible cheating, tax dodging, manky secterian, god save the queen singing, smelly *******s. 

I stand by this. 

However, I compared it to choosing between a broken leg and a broken arm, no option is good but I'd choose leg, hibs were the leg. The poll only had two variables.  So posting that I wanted Hibs to win the cup isn't true. 

I also never seen hibs as light years ahead of us and in all honesty they are a team that we can always compete with and be better than. Cup or no cup. 

If Rangers had won, I'd have found it funny, they never, I enjoyed my weekend in Spain and never lost any sleep over hibs and the sc. 

I've forgotten about it, obviously some on here have been broken by it, keep going on about it more than Hibs I know. 

Back on topic, I think Clare will come good. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Just seems a bit odd behaviour for someone who swans around here annoying people the way you do. Surprised nobody has ever made a comment about you or your mum or your wee brothers’ appearance to try and get back at you.

:laugh:

Deary me! If I "annoy" people I don't give two flying ones. In addition, resorting to abuse like that would be rather pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:laugh:

Deary me! If I "annoy" people I don't give two flying ones. In addition, resorting to abuse like that would be rather pathetic.

??

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

He’s a luxury player but then they can be very useful in some games 

As I say, starting him against the vermin would increase their chances of winning. I think he lacks dig and competitiveness.

12 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

He’s a luxury player but then they can be very useful in some games 

His turn of pace and acceleration might be very useful in the last twenty mins

He’s short of confidence, and that was shown when he opted to square that ball when clean through against Hamilton so I’d go with the experience of Maclean from the start against hibs.

As said above though his pace may cause bother in the last quarter.

I’d have gotten him to take the penalty on Wednesday, build him up a wee bit.

Geoff the Mince
5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No excuse needed. I'm on holiday enjoying the sun and have time to kill. Better that than in your Hearts jammies close to midnight and thinking you are Simon Wiesenthal!

?

14 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

After kimosavi poisoned this thread it should be nuked imo.

I never poisoned it to be fair ?

It was the same old posters bringing out their wee comfort blankets ? 

The End 

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

I never poisoned it to be fair ?

It was the same old posters bringing out their wee comfort blankets ? 

The End 

Dunno like. The below post is as close as you can get to textual arsenic... ?

On 27/12/2018 at 08:23, kimosavi said:

Yip and i stand by it still 

I'd have taken a loss to Hibs IF IT MEANT CRAIG LEVEIN WAS SACKED at the time 

It doesn't suit peoples agenda to mention the Capital's part above though does it. Its a wee comfort blanket for a few on here 

I'm still no a fan off Craig or his management and it will go pear shaped eventually 

A win on Saturday and I'll be his best pal again 

Lose and well the pressure will be on him again just like it was this time last year 

FTH 

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Dunno like. The below post is as close as you can get to textual arsenic... ?

Apparently nobody cares what i say around here ?

9 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

His turn of pace and acceleration might be very useful in the last twenty mins

Frank, you should stick to Police Academy!!!

maroonnicky63
On 26/12/2018 at 18:51, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Only 22 y/o too. Does @maroonnicky62 or @maroonnicky63 have an opinion on this young Hearts hopeful? He’s usually really vehement in his support of our kids. ?

At the moment he does not look comfortable and tends to rush a pass on but that very well maybe he needs time to adjust / settle in the team ,he desperately needs a goal which hopefully may help him settle I don't think we have seen the best of him( at least I hope not ) and like all young players needs time to settle 

17 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

For clarification, I never wanted Hibs to win the sc, I wanted us to win it. 

On the poll here, I chose hibs over rangers, for various reasons. Most notable - 

They needed the boost (still do)  financially and fan wise. 

They are a bigger threat to us. 

I hate the horrible cheating, tax dodging, manky secterian, god save the queen singing, smelly *******s. 

I stand by this. 

However, I compared it to choosing between a broken leg and a broken arm, no option is good but I'd choose leg, hibs were the leg. The poll only had two variables.  So posting that I wanted Hibs to win the cup isn't true. 

I also never seen hibs as light years ahead of us and in all honesty they are a team that we can always compete with and be better than. Cup or no cup. 

If Rangers had won, I'd have found it funny, they never, I enjoyed my weekend in Spain and never lost any sleep over hibs and the sc. 

I've forgotten about it, obviously some on here have been broken by it, keep going on about it more than Hibs I know. 

Back on topic, I think Clare will come good. 

You're on the wrong thread with this post.

Defending the indefensible is the one you're looking for with this guff.

4 hours ago, Kilmacolm Jambo said:

Tomorrow is the day Sean Clare becomes a hero and his Hearts career truly begins ??

I really hope you are right but I have to say I very much doubt it but we can live in hope.

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, Kilmacolm Jambo said:

Tomorrow is the day Sean Clare becomes a hero and his Hearts career truly begins ??

Heres hoping. 

There’s definitely a player there. Time will tell if we see that player at Hearts. I think he’s been improving with each game.

Stevie Naismith was quite assured that he was a good player and just needs time to develop in his man of the match speech on Boxing Day. 

Bridge of Djoum
On 27/12/2018 at 17:26, Jlv2004 said:

We have one apparently who wanted them to win the Scottish Cup. 

You only joined a few days ago and you know of this from over 2 years ago?

:interehjrling:

highlandjambo3
19 hours ago, Kilmacolm Jambo said:

Going to go out on a limb here, gut feeling Clare will play a blinder, just a hunch 

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You only joined a few days ago and you know of this from over 2 years ago?

:interehjrling:

Said poster mentions it himself on this very page

Bridge of Djoum
On 27/12/2018 at 19:30, Notts1874 said:

Hi Lisa. x

23 minutes ago, King prawn said:

But how did jlv know before chucks head posted ... :levein_interesting:

Because it's a public forum. I read the threads at the time. 

Im not sure what this fascination is.

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Another thread ruined by wannabe mods thinking they own the board. Great.

Yeah...THAT'S what ruined the thread.

rudi must stay
52 minutes ago, Morph said:

What is Clare’s natural position?

Attacking mid in between defence and attack. Seen him score goals for Sheffield Wednesday there, CL hinted at confidence in his press conference, he is maybe talking about Sean Clare 

Edited by rudi must stay

Plays on the edge of every game I've seen him. Needs to get more involved but his built up reputation from his new manager never helped him, far too much expectations considered he's played under 30 pro games. Will come good given time I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, Chong said:

Plays on the edge of every game I've seen him. Needs to get more involved but his built up reputation from his new manager never helped him, far too much expectations considered he's played under 30 pro games. Will come good given time I'm sure.

Not for the first time.

12 minutes ago, Chong said:

Looked more involved v Hamilton but perhaps he plays on that periphery because he wants to link mid to attack. 

been here before
2 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

There’s definitely a player there. Time will tell if we see that player at Hearts. I think he’s been improving with each game.

Stevie Naismith was quite assured that he was a good player and just needs time to develop in his man of the match speech on Boxing Day. 

And another...

Edited by been here before

Bridge of Djoum
22 minutes ago, Taffin said:

And as if by magic one appears.

Yeah. You're absolutely correct. Not fishy at all that a poster joined a few days ago remembers a thread from 2 and a half years ago. 

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yeah. You're absolutely correct. Not fishy at all that a poster joined a few days ago remembers a thread from 2 and a half years ago. 

I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying it's boring reading through a thread filled up by a bunch of sadsacks playing the detective on behalf of the mods. If he's at it, they'll ban him.