• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• CJGJ

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arthur Morgan
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll be blowing out of his arse after 70 minutes.

Moura gets you to the thing... dropped. Great stuff.

:facepalm:

Yep, that's harsh on Moura.

Maroon Sailor

Kane is a gamble to start the match. Might pay off if he helps to ween thee cop for Totten HAM

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

I presume the plan is to play Kane for 60 and then bring on Lucas with his pace. 

Hills have hugely long on odds on both the Spurs centre halves to be anytime goalscorer. 28-1 is well tempting so a couple of quid on both of them. 

Angel eyes
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Kane is a gamble to start the match. Might pay off if he helps to ween thee cop for Totten HAM

Think I’d rather have Kane as an impact sub 50mins or so winks has been injured aswell that’s a brave move! But arguably tottingham’s strongest possible team.

17 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've got no preference as to who wins it, and yet in saying that I think I'd like to see Spurs win it, but can't explain why, maybe just because they are deemed to be the underdogs. It is strange in as much as despite the players on both sides I tend to find when I do think about Liverpool and Tottenham the people at the clubs I focus on are the managers. And both of them seem to be really decent guys.

In terms of the actual game I just hope it turns out to be more of a spectacle than what was on shown on Wednesday from Baku, because that was pretty poor, with no atmosphere whatsoever.

Good post. I've kinda stopped watching the EPL this year but, that bloke Salah? OMG! To be able to run into the opposition's box, look up, suss it out, and then stroke it home for a winner? Almost as good as Rudi!!! I'm barracking for Liverfool tonight. They deserve something given their amazing league run. But, hey-ho ... a Spurs win?  Nah, they stuffed us at Tynie but we gave Liverfool a run for their money with a fraction of their budget. They deserve a win ... but only if they are the 'best team on the night'.

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

Harsh isn’t the word.

huge gamble 

Cruyff Turn

This should be a cracker.

I thought it started at 6, so started drinking at 5. ?

Can’t predict this one, could go either way. 

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Good post. I've kinda stopped watching the EPL this year but, that bloke Salah? OMG! To be able to run into the opposition's box, look up, suss it out, and then stroke it home for a winner? Almost as good as Rudi!!! I'm barracking for Liverfool tonight. They deserve something given their amazing league run. But, hey-ho ... a Spurs win?  Nah, they stuffed us at Tynie but we gave Liverfool a run for their money with a fraction of their budget. They deserve a win ... but only if they are the 'best team on the night'.

I've read all over the place this week that Liverpool "deserve" something. Rubbish, they did amazingly in the league and came up short, they've got to the final of the Champion's League but don't deserve it anymore than Spurs do. You win things, they aren't given as apologies for you not winning the league. 

Edited by Tazio
Not a dig at the quoted poster.

53 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I really want a 4K telly ?

No you don't!!! Can you even IMAGINE a hyper high-resolution image of Scott Brown's ugly pus beamed direct into your living room? ?

John Findlay
41 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've got no preference as to who wins it, and yet in saying that I think I'd like to see Spurs win it, but can't explain why, maybe just because they are deemed to be the underdogs. It is strange in as much as despite the players on both sides I tend to find when I do think about Liverpool and Tottenham the people at the clubs I focus on are the managers. And both of them seem to be really decent guys.

In terms of the actual game I just hope it turns out to be more of a spectacle than what was on shown on Wednesday from Baku, because that was pretty poor, with no atmosphere whatsoever.

My feelings too. The atmosphere will be a 100 times better than Wednesday without shadow of a doubt. I'm hoping for a better game than the 2008 final when Man Utd beat Chelsea on penalties.

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I've read all over the place this week that Liverpool "deserve" something. Rubbish, they did amazingly in the league and came up short, they've got to the final of the Champion's League but don't deserve it anymore than Spurs do. You win things, they aren't given as apologies for you not winning the league. 

True.

28 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Remember when Rangers fans were telling everyone they were going to sign Harry Winks? 

No.

7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

This should be a cracker.

I thought it started at 6, so started drinking at 5. ?

Can’t predict this one, could go either way. 

I can predict you'll be pished by half time. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

No.

Well I do. They tried to get him on loan when he had just got into the first team squad at Spurs and claimed they had an option to buy him.

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well I do. They tried to get him on loan when he had just got into the first team squad at Spurs and claimed they had an option to buy him.

Can't remember that tbh, I think he's average to be fair.

12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Fair point

I hope it's a great match with Liverpool winning

Despite the gap in league points Spurs are not that far away and in the last match between the sides they were the better side the longer the match went on.  They are an excellent side 

Edinburgh seems to be full of these dastardly plastic fans with little room at the bar ?

SwindonJambo
2 minutes ago, kila said:

jupiter-836992.jpg.f2185089322326e026cb0fdf533aac31.jpg

Quite! For all the connection those clubs have with their local communities, we might as well be watching Jupiter v Saturn. Champions League Final is an oxymoron. Liverpool haven't been English Champions since 1990 and Spurs not since 1961. Yet one of them will be European Champions tonight. Laughable.

gashauskis9
44 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yep, that's harsh on Moura.

Pretty harsh on Origi as well tbh.

Angel eyes
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Please Spurs, FFS shut the millions of plastic LFC fans up or god help us.

?

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Please Spurs, FFS shut the millions of plastic LFC fans up or god help us.

Meh, living in Scotland you only get the tragic hangers on who can easily be ripped senseless. Who cares who wins, just give us a few goals and red cards.

Shanks said no

Come on boys and girls, get you cards on the tables now

Come on you Spurs

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Come on boys and girls, get you cards on the tables now

Come on you Spurs

My affiliation is well known so no need to put anything on the table. 

SpruceBringsteen

You'll struggle to find a more insufferable bunch of absolute Shermans than Liverpool fans, so I'm all in on a Spurs win.

Might even watch the last ten minutes if I can be arsed. :cool:

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

My affiliation is well known so no need to put anything on the table. 

an affiliation well recognized sir

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

an affiliation well recognized sir

Having said that I've just put a rather nice bottle of Argentinian Malbec on the table. Poch would approve.

Hoddle with his 'written in the stars' shite seals it for me. Come on Liverpool!

I don't mind really though.

13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Quite! For all the connection those clubs have with their local communities, we might as well be watching Jupiter v Saturn. Champions League Final is an oxymoron. Liverpool haven't been English Champions since 1990 and Spurs not since 1961. Yet one of them will be European Champions tonight. Laughable.

Yes having the second best side in the final against the side who knocked out what many state is the best side in Europe/The World means it's laughable...…….not unlike your comment 

Jambof3tornado

Was neutral but now hoping for a Liverpool win just because I can't stand Harry Kane. Think he will hobble off before an hour.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, neilnunb said:

Hoddle with his 'written in the stars' shite seals it for me. Come on Liverpool!

I don't mind really though.

Lol. They cut away from him quick enough.

Brighton Jambo
14 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Oh give it a rest man, seriously just change the record.    If you really think the competition would be better having nothing but knock out games between teams that have won their leagues then you are living in the dark ages.  Just get over it, the tournament, as has been shown this year, is better for it.  

Of all the clubs you could have chosen to claim they don’t have an affinity with their local community Liverpool is not one of them.  I’m no fan but that is the statement of an ignorant man.

given how you feel why not go do something else and why not vacate this thread and leave it for folk who are looking forward to it.