Osman Sow maybe back at Tynecastle

JJ93

tolcross lad
4 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

WTF is going on lads. 

Maybes aye maybes no. That's all i'm seeing here. 

Is Sow worth the punt given his injury history and what the medical revealed?Why take the risk if there is a good alternative?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

King Of The Cat Cafe
39 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm not usually itk but I can confirm that we haven't signed Bob Dylan.  He's only 77 but he's playing here this weekend.

And if we are talking about someone who is a "good singer", that also rules him out...

Jambof3tornado

Have we used sow to secure vanecek? What I mean is, have we made it publuc that we are looking at options to make teplice think they are going to lose out on any fee at all?

Levein very experienced in all this shenanigans.

Just now, Ped said:

There was a video of DM singing like one of those wee boy pop stars while Man U were away on tour in America

Ahhh, 

Cheers for clearing that up.

Still hope it's song though. 

5 minutes ago, Ped said:

There was a video of DM singing like one of those wee boy pop stars while Man U were away on tour in America

Boom 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Have we used sow to secure vanecek? What I mean is, have we made it publuc that we are looking at options to make teplice think they are going to lose out on any fee at all?

:interehjrling: and entirely possible.

2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

It doesn't say it's because of the medical - it's hit difficulties after the medical. It could be that Teplice have found their replacement striker and we may be able to get Vanecek in this week. No mention of the medical in the headline - and I'm sure they'd have put it there if they had firm info. Of course, Hearts may be using medical issues as an excuse to buy some time.

You don't get the results till after the medical...

But someone on the MK Dons website reported seeing him limping around MK a couple of days ago, so he may well still have an injury that could mean something is showing up as being a potential issue on his medical. 

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

This is what I was wondering.....

6 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

It doesn't say it's because of the medical - it's hit difficulties after the medical. It could be that Teplice have found their replacement striker and we may be able to get Vanecek in this week. No mention of the medical in the headline - and I'm sure they'd have put it there if they had firm info. Of course, Hearts may be using medical issues as an excuse to buy some time.

.....which is pretty much what STV News just said. The medical yesterday appeared to be fine, but the loan details haven't yet been fully worked out.

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

You don't get the results till after the medical...

But someone on the MK Dons website reported seeing him limping around MK a couple of days ago, so he may well still have an injury that could mean something is showing up as being a potential issue on his medical. 

I know the results wouldn't come until afterwards, obviously. What I meant was, the wording is ambiguous - it could just mean it was a snag which happened to occur after the medical timewise, or it could be a snag that was caused by the medical.

Yes, he was allegedly limping around Sainsbury's in Milton Keynes - holding a bag of ice, no less! Not the best way to enter a medical, you'd imagine.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I know the results wouldn't come until afterwards, obviously. What I meant was, the wording is ambiguous - it could just mean it was a snag which happened to occur after the medical timewise, or it could be a snag that was caused by the medical.

Yes, he was allegedly limping around Sainsbury's in Milton Keynes - holding a bag of ice, no less! Not the best way to enter a medical, you'd imagine.

He had his medical in a sainsburys???

jacklivi1874
4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Thats assuming the MKD fan was telling the truth..I think his post was utter bullshit 

20 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

I find people’s antipathy towards Barry Anderson  utterly baffling, as well as the claim that he gets all his info off this website.

For a Hun, he seems like a decent guy and clearly has contacts within the club who feed him useful info.

I dislike anyone given the job title of journalist by the evening news when their recruitment policy seems to be a case of if you can hold a crayon then you get the job

TyphoonJambo
Just now, jacklivi1874 said:

Thats assuming the MKD fan was telling the truth..I think his post was utter bullshit 

Absolutely, im fairly certain we would have noticed him limping of the plane. Also, ever tried getting more than two chunks of ice on Ryannair? No way was he getting a whole bag. I'm calling bull crap on this one.

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

He had his medical in a sainsburys???

Yup. It's the only way to guarantee total confidentiality, apparently.

Adam_the_legend
31 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

I find people’s antipathy towards Barry Anderson  utterly baffling, as well as the claim that he gets all his info off this website.

For a Hun, he seems like a decent guy and clearly has contacts within the club who feed him useful info.

Hi Barry...

Maybe MK want more of his salary paid than we are prepared to pay? Whatever the drama, I’m off to put petrol into the old jalopy. Wee trip to Ayrshire the moarn. Mon the famous ❤️??❤️??❤️??

Edited by ShedBoy

Rocky jamboa

Maybe holding the announcement back so we can introduce the 3/4 signings together to the media on Monday, like in 2005 with Romanov, when he announced 7 players or so at once!! ?

I think we're waiting to see what's happening with Vanecek before signing Sow. 

Like we did with Ali Crawford before we signed Naismith. 

I reckon MK have heard about our windfall and are looking to get us to pay a bigger percentage of his wages.

Damn you daz and your loose lips.   :) 

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I think we're waiting to see what's happening with Vanecek before signing Sow. 

Like we did with Ali Crawford before we signed Naismith. 

Ahh so we bring in Sow before we sign Ibra

Like it :D 

Seriously though, thats maybe it. I'd still like to see the big guy return tbh.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Ahh so we bring in Sow before we sign Ibra

Like it :D 

Seriously though, thats maybe it. I'd still like to see the big guy return tbh.

Levein was quite open about with Crawford so perhaps. I'd take happily take Vanecek and Sow. 

If we get Vanecek in we don’t need Sow. There are other positions in the team we need to strengthen like another central defender and 2 wingers or wing backs. That should be priority in my opinion 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

If we get Vanecek in we don’t need Sow. There are other positions in the team we need to strengthen like another central defender and 2 wingers or wing backs. That should be priority in my opinion 

Craig will know  :2thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

We wouldn't bother getting Sow all the way up here for a medical if we were still waiting on a reply from Teplice. 

Or has Shankland become available?

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

I reckon MK have heard about our windfall and are looking to get us to pay a bigger percentage of his wages.

Damn you daz and your loose lips.   :) 

Maybe they are trying to force us to take Muirhead back too

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Or has Shankland become available?

The obvious answer would be that Something has shown up on Sow's medical that would make signing him a considerable risk. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, clouston1992 said:

Shankland is available, for £250k. 

We were trying to offload Callachan as part of the deal.....allegedly.  Ross didn't fancy it allegedly