• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

5 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

*cough*, sorry I must have had too much wine ? 

I apologise I never thought of you but yes you have good ITK info aswell and a superb source so @Morgan you can add TFM to the list of non slaverererers

1 minute ago, sadj said:

I apologise I never thought of you but yes you have good ITK info aswell and a superb source so @Morgan you can add TFM to the list of non slaverererers

Added :thumb: 

5 hours ago, Haken said:

Agree with this.

But you've got a wine cellar!?

I don’t have a wine cellar , another poster may or may not have a wine cellar in his secret layer ?

Fintry_Jambo
1 hour ago, franko1874 said:

Really think we should bid for shankland 

We offered shankland a deal before he signed his new contract. We offered him 900 a week but levein said he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter every week. He is on 500 a week at Ayr and is a personal trainer so decided it wasn't worth his while when he could make more money and play every week. Be interesting to see if we do go for him again now he has battered the goals in...

Edited by Fintry_Jambo

2 hours ago, davieholt said:

CL said he was giving Teplice until close of play yesterday otherwise he would go with Plan B. If your source is correct we should hear soon.

I'm greedy but I'd like to have them both 

Be interesting to see if vanecek plays against slavia at 6pm later today 

4 hours ago, jambocub said:

Hearts fan wears hearts top there's  a shock 

Ex Hearts player posts pic of him playing for his ex club hearts when he plays for Wigan

then a video of him driving along princess street 

The laddie is hooring himself or attention seeking 

Please come back jamie blah blah blah 

We miss you jamie blah blah blah

Funnily enough jamie doesn't reply 

Its ATTENTION SEEKING. Full stop 

34 minutes ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

We offered shankland a deal before he signed his new contract. We offered him 900 a week but levein said he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter every week. He is on 500 a week at Ayr and is a personal trainer so decided it wasn't worth his while when he could make more money and play every week. Be interesting to see if we do go for him again now he has battered the goals in...

I think he would flourish playing and training alongside Maclean and Naismith, he's a finisher and they'd lay them on a plate for him imo 

49 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe Teplice have said they are close to signing a replacement for Venecek so we can get him now. 

They might let him go this week after their home game vs Slavia Prague today.

Fintry_Jambo
17 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

I think he would flourish playing and training alongside Maclean and Naismith, he's a finisher and they'd lay them on a plate for him imo 

Agree with you 100% mate. Experienced pros to keep him on the right path and he seems to be like an old school penalty box striker

6 minutes ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

Agree with you 100% mate. Experienced pros to keep him on the right path and he seems to be like an old school penalty box striker

He's a finisher ? 

I wouldn't like one of our rivals to snap him up and make a profit on him when we've got the chance 

1 minute ago, franko1874 said:

He's a finisher ? 

I wouldn't like one of our rivals to snap him up and make a profit on him when we've got the chance 

Overpriced lower league player,kinda different jumping into the top league nah no thanks.Don't know what if anything is wrong ie Sows medical. if treatable effectively then I would nab both him and Vanecec proven finishers.

8 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Overpriced lower league player,kinda different jumping into the top league nah no thanks.Don't know what if anything is wrong ie Sows medical. if treatable effectively then I would nab both him and Vanecec proven finishers.

250k isn't overpriced but I respect your opinion 

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Ex Hearts player posts pic of him playing for his ex club hearts when he plays for Wigan

Or perhaps he's up the road to see his family for the first time in ages and is reminiscent of his home town?

The only people at fault here are those blowing stuff out of proportion.

29 minutes ago, INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874 said:

31st August

So still plenty time to get some deals done should be an eventful week ahead.

Ministry MK2

Assuming Sow is fit I would actually prefer him to Vanacheck(?). He knows the club and the league, we know he is capable of being a decent forward at this level. 

9 hours ago, kimosavi said:

And you know  this because? 

Genuine  question  have you ever met him? 

7 hours ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Assuming Sow is fit I would actually prefer him to Vanacheck(?). He knows the club and the league, we know he is capable of being a decent forward at this level. 

Vanacek is scoring goals at a mediocre team in a better league than ours.

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Vanacek is scoring goals at a mediocre team in a better league than ours.

I think their league is very different to ours, when you watch foreign leagues they always get time on the ball, you never get that here. But he's on form, always a great time to bring in a striker

22 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think their league is very different to ours, when you watch foreign leagues they always get time on the ball, you never get that here. But he's on form, always a great time to bring in a striker

Agree, it's probably not 'better', maybe more technical. He looks like he enjoys a physical battle however, a good first touch and looks a very determined and intelligent team orientated player. 

Im going to predict we sign Sow AND Venecek.  I’m guessing this as we’re now at a stage where compensation is being agreed between MK and Sow, why would that be the case when we only need a 6 month loan??? Means we’d have them both in January if we get Sow on a 2 year deal.

12 hours ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

Completely untrue. Even Shankland himself said he didn’t think there was much in the Hearts interest. We certainly got nowhere near offering him a contract. He is also full-time at Ayr, so not sure how an offer from us would’ve impacted on his ability to earn through his personal training.

StevenNaismith
38 minutes ago, MWHearts said:

Completely untrue. Even Shankland himself said he didn’t think there was much in the Hearts interest. We certainly got nowhere near offering him a contract. He is also full-time at Ayr, so not sure how an offer from us would’ve impacted on his ability to earn through his personal training.

You saved me a long winded reply. Nail on the head.

Fintry_Jambo
5 hours ago, MWHearts said:

Well his father has made up a very random story then...

9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Im going to predict we sign Sow AND Venecek.  I’m guessing this as we’re now at a stage where compensation is being agreed between MK and Sow, why would that be the case when we only need a 6 month loan??? Means we’d have them both in January if we get Sow on a 2 year deal.

Could be how much of his wage they want us to pay and we're hesitant because of his fitnesss record.

11 hours ago, jambocub said:

And you know  this because? 

Genuine  question  have you ever met him? 

Yes I've met him several times through a mutual friend he's a very quiet laddie he stayed near me when he was with Hearts,  he frequents  the same superstore as me for his weekly shop we often say hello 

20 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Or perhaps he's up the road to see his family for the first time in ages and is reminiscent of his home town?

The only people at fault here are those blowing stuff out of proportion.

Correct

Fintry_Jambo
11 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

You saved me a long winded reply. Nail on the head.

Scratch that. It was an English club that offered him that. Double checked with his dad, my mistake. Apologies for shit post

9 minutes ago, Fintry_Jambo said:

Scratch that. It was an English club that offered him that. Double checked with his dad, my mistake. Apologies for shit post

Ha! Fair play dude!

As it is, people keep mentioning him. Hearts (and a bunch of others) have looked at him but not moved. Deemed to have found his level is essentially what I’ve been told.

Fact that he’s excelling at that level seems irrelevant (weirdly?), as thoughts seem to be he doesnt have what it takes to step up.

File under Reilly i guess.

jamboinglasgow

I will make a prediction. He will be a permanent Hearts player by the end of the week.

(Not based on inside knowledge)

Edited by jamboinglasgow

23 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What’s the question 

Is this a game with you?

Question of Sport or something?

There’s been more damn questions from you this weekend than a weekend of questions in the whole wide world...

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

50/50 I reckon.   He'll sign,  or he willnae.

Aye, might.  Might no’.

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Another week of rumour and speculation about to commence

Well atleast all the rumours will be put to bed by Friday night