David Vanecek

kimosavi

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

As I understand it, what they've done wrong is that they promised they would let him go once they'd signed another striker. When they did then sign a replacement, they went back on their word and still refused to let him go. So I can understand why he's unhappy. And I don't think Hearts would behave like that.

However they possibly wanted Hearts to pony up with a wedge of money to get him early and we said no. we may still get him if they release him from his contract now then we can sign him immediately.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Jammy T

2 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

However they possibly wanted Hearts to pony up with a wedge of money to get him early and we said no. we may still get him if they release him from his contract now then we can sign him immediately.

Still wouldn't be able to play until January though, registeration for 'free agents' only applies to players released prior to the window closing. 

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

As I understand it, what they've done wrong is that they promised they would let him go once they'd signed another striker. When they did then sign a replacement, they went back on their word and still refused to let him go. So I can understand why he's unhappy. And I don't think Hearts would behave like that.

I didn't hear that but 'let him go' just like that sounds a bit suspect. 'Let him go' if they receive suitable cash compensation would be more likely.

Either way, I don't like airing dirty laundry in public but, as I say, as a Hearts supporter, the main thing is that he's going to be with us in January and is excited about the prospect.

2 minutes ago, Hertz51 said:

Garuccio to number 3? Dunne leaves in Jan and then Vanecek can have his number 17

Given that Wighton's bagged 15, then the next best would have been 51, surely?

St%20Mirren%20v%20Dundee%20Utd%20Skacel

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I didn't hear that but 'let him go' just like that sounds a bit suspect. 'Let him go' if they receive suitable cash compensation would be more likely.

Yes sorry, I didn't make that clear - they had apparently come to a financial agreement, it was just the need for a new striker that remained in order for them to 'let him go'.

54 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Yes sorry, I didn't make that clear - they had apparently come to a financial agreement, it was just the need for a new striker that remained in order for them to 'let him go'.

If that's the case they probably wanted a higher transfer fee. They may have overplayed their hand. It was disappointing we thought Sow was too big a risk. IMO we need an out of contract striker until Xmas and maybe beyond. 

9 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

IMO we need an out of contract striker until Xmas and maybe beyond. 

Doubt that would be of any use unless he can hit the ground running at the fitness standard of the rest of the squad we would be better of with the young guys. Our second string can be no worse than an iffy striker and the experience would further strengthen our squad.

29 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

If that's the case they probably wanted a higher transfer fee. They may have overplayed their hand. It was disappointing we thought Sow was too big a risk. IMO we need an out of contract striker until Xmas and maybe beyond. 

I thought we had a few agreed already for once they signed a replacement?

48 minutes ago, alanbauld said:

Doubt that would be of any use unless he can hit the ground running at the fitness standard of the rest of the squad we would be better of with the young guys. Our second string can be no worse than an iffy striker and the experience would further strengthen our squad.

The problem is we loaned out all the young guys.

Pasquale for King

Was in buying tickets and strips yesterday and saw two home tops completely ruined behind the counter, one had Zlamal 1 on it ? and the other had Name 18 ?. Took my nephew a second to realise when I asked him if we had made another signing ?.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm still surprised we didn't manage to get him in the summer window.

If it was down to Teplice playing ''hardball'', I can respect that. I expect the same from Hearts given similar circumstances. 

I think having goalscoring midfielders supplementing the forwards will see us through, though. Naismith and Wighton along with Uche and Maclean is strong in this league. We'll be in a better position in January. 

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was in buying tickets and strips yesterday and saw two home tops completely ruined behind the counter, one had Zlamal 1 on it ? and the other had Name 18 ?. Took my nephew a second to realise when I asked him if we had made another signing ?.

Actually we’ve signed Mane and the printing guy got distracted on the job.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Actually we’ve signed Mane and the printing guy got distracted on the job.

Or he’s dyslexic.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Or he’s dyslexic.

I've always thought it pretty cruel that 'dyslexic' is such a difficult word to spell.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

I've always thought it pretty cruel that 'dyslexic' is such a difficult word to spell.

Definitely, you think they would had a two letter abbreviation for it. 

He currently wears no.28 for Teplice but wore no.17 for three years when he was playing with Hradec Králové.

Surely he'll get the no.9 shirt when he arrives.

Edited by gnasher75

On 03/09/2018 at 19:47, Say What Again said:

I expect pelters, but he’s contracted to Teplice. If a Hearts player posted that before a move to another club I doubt anyone would be impressed. 

Does seem even strange though that he appears so desperate to come here that we couldn’t work something out with his club. Assuming we tried, that is. 

Anyway, great post DV :)

It's not all that far from what Lafferty said about us. And the difference can mostly be accounted for by the pre-contract.

If a player was already away on a pre but continued to put in goals for us, I'd be a little annoyed but I'd be happy with the goals.

20 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Me too.Or that OCD isn't in alphabetical order.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Clare is 9

Knew this would come back to haunt me

though when I did post Clare wasn’t yet on the books and 9was free and seemingly kept for DV

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, jamle1874 said:

Scored again today, also got married during the week.. in a maroon tie I may add 

So, scored at least twice?

goldiebackwash1985

6 goals 1 assist so far in what to seems to be a poor squad going by their league position

looking forward to his arrival feel with better players he will bang in a few before the season is over

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, chizinho21 said:

Apologies if this has been covered but does he join as the start of January or at the end?

January

21 hours ago, tazhearts said:

Hope he doesn't take a while to get used to the big crowds we have at Tynie. Seen more in the queue for the pie stall than that.

PS. He got up well for his goal, good we'll have an ariel threat in the forwards.

13 minutes ago, chizinho21 said:

Apologies if this has been covered but does he join as the start of January or at the end?

1st of January.

14 minutes ago, chizinho21 said:

I guess he’ll arrive just after New Year and he’ll have 2-3 weeks before our first game after the break.

Big Slim Stylee
33 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Hope he doesn't take a while to get used to the big crowds we have at Tynie. Seen more in the queue for the pie stall than that.

PS. He got up well for his goal, good we'll have an ariel threat in the forwards.

Allowing others to clean up nicely from his knock downs.

scott herbertson
13 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

really Dazjambo should have been the one to post this

17 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Aye, I know, I know. Not to worry it'll all come out in the wash.  We do of course have a threat in the air from Naismith, for a fairly wee guy he's great in the air, but he could also benefit from knock downs from DV.

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

I guess he’ll arrive just after New Year and he’ll have 2-3 weeks before our first game after the break.

Hopefully he'll arrive as soon as the winter shutdown happens in Czechia and train with the team. He'll hit the ground running!

4 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Hopefully your right and hes a 2 in 1 guy and not a big Fairy

Fingers crossed he's good and we aren't hung out to dry...

Big Slim Stylee
18 minutes ago, Boris said:

Fingers crossed he's good and we aren't hung out to dry...

Suds law we’ve signed another flake.

58 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Suds law we’ve signed another flake.

He'll be a real Ariel threat    (thanks for that John Findlay !)

3 hours ago, Serge said:

Hopefully he'll arrive as soon as the winter shutdown happens in Czechia and train with the team. He'll hit the ground running!

Think I had a look at the Czech fixture list and their league closes down for a break in  early December. Here,s Hoping.

2 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Think I had a look at the Czech fixture list and their league closes down for a break in  early December. Here,s Hoping.

Last fixture on 15/12/2018. I have just czeched. Oh Dear worst yet

1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

He'll be a real Ariel threat    (thanks for that John Findlay !)

Daz the worst joke I've heard. I'll get my coat.