• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobar PHM

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Fubar_Stef

AlphonseCapone

I worry all these folk that think Lafferty will leave because of tweets about it being a nice day and a soft drink from Ireland are as paranoid when it comes to their partners and social media. Poor women. 

jambo Dunc
6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

That's the way I see it too. 

Zlamal

Haring Souttar Berra

Edwards      Lee      Bozanic   Mitchell

Naismith

Lafferty         Vanecek

:sweeet:

:clumshot:

That team is pure filth! Add the winger that we are still after on the right side and that team is going places 

Berra than you
25 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Just doing a bit of research on Vancek.  Really impressive goals to games ratio however he has hardly played any games in the last three years:

2014 / 15 = 4 games 4 goals

2016 / 17 = 7 goals 7 games

2017 / 18 = 10 goals 10 games

Stats according to Soccerbase.

According to transfermarket he's scored 12 in 32 this season, is there maybe more than one David vanecek?

1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

According to transfermarket he's scored 12 in 32 this season, is there maybe more than one David vanecek?

Yes there is.

We’re signing the younger better one ?

Agentjambo
7 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Yes there is.

We’re signing the younger better one ?

When?now or Jan?

1 hour ago, tazhearts said:

Just doing a bit of research on Vancek.  Really impressive goals to games ratio however he has hardly played any games in the last three years:

2014 / 15 = 4 games 4 goals

2016 / 17 = 7 goals 7 games

2017 / 18 = 10 goals 10 games

Stats according to Soccerbase.

Hasn't played many games.

Fubar_Stef
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

We aren't going to attract top players that have played loads of games. There's always going to be something that sticks out and you go hmmmmm. 

He knows where the net is.  Very good with the head. Looks to get into the right positions and wants the ball. Also has a bit of finesse when it comes to finishing with his feet. 

I'm only going by his youtube video's but yeah, He looks like he could be a big asset to us. 

1 minute ago, Fubar_Stef said:

We aren't going to attract top players that have played loads of games. There's always going to be something that sticks out and you go hmmmmm. 

He knows where the net is.  Very good with the head. Looks to get into the right positions and wants the ball. Also has a bit of finesse when it comes to finishing with his feet. 

I'm only going by his youtube video's but yeah, He looks like he could be a big asset to us. 

Oshaniwa looked pretty good on his YouTube Video. I'm not decrying the guy just noticed he hasn't played a lot of football and it beggars the question why.? Is he injured a lot or are there other reasons?

Berra than you
12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

If you go onto transfermarket he appears to have played alot more than that, 32 games last season 

Fubar_Stef
Just now, wavydavy said:

Oshaniwa looked pretty good on his YouTube Video. I'm not decrying the guy just noticed he hasn't played a lot of football and it beggars the question why.? Is he injured a lot or are there other reasons?

I know. We can only go on what we've seen though. He scores goals. Bit different to watching a defender. 

Just my views but i think he will be top notch and Ryan Edwards will surprise a lot of people.  (new Paul Hartley)

1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

If you go onto transfermarket he appears to have played alot more than that, 32 games last season 

I didn't I just took the previous poster as being correct.

I know. We can only go on what we've seen though. He scores goals. Bit different to watching a defender. 

Just my views but i think he will be top notch and Ryan Edwards will surprise a lot of people.  (new Paul Hartley)

Hopefully we can get the deal done and get him here asap rather than January and we can see for ourselves how good he is.

Fubar_Stef
7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Hopefully we can get the deal done and get him here asap rather than January and we can see for ourselves how good he is.

Yeah, and hopefully Sammon and Martin find new clubs to free up some wages. 

8 minutes ago, Fubar_Stef said:

Yeah, and hopefully Sammon and Martin find new clubs to free up some wages. 

Sammon possibly because at least the guy wants to play football however Martin I think will sit it out.

Fubar_Stef
38 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Sammon possibly because at least the guy wants to play football however Martin I think will sit it out.

Seems to be the case so far. 

He obviously doesn't believe he can get a better wage else where. Which suggests he really doesn't have anything else left to offer. 

Famous 1874

Vanecek and Lafferty upfront and Naismith just off them in behind is quality. Can pop on the man mountain Uche for the last 20 if we are chasing. 

Squad definitely looking much bigger and better. Wonder what system we will play though. 

Gulf Jambo
5 hours ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Vanecek and Lafferty upfront and Naismith just off them in behind is quality. Can pop on the man mountain Uche for the last 20 if we are chasing. 

Squad definitely looking much bigger and better. Wonder what system we will play though. 

Must be 3-5-2 I'd think. Or maybe technically you could say 3-4-1-2. Like this

Zlamal

Souttar Haring Berra

Mulraney   Lee   Bozanic   Garuccio

Naismith

Lafferty   Vanecek

Edited by Gulf Jambo

Think is a goer as I Translated this from an article posted a few hours ago which seems to be quoting his agent

With ten goals the best shot of Teplice last season, David Vaněček heads to Scotland. He is interested in Edison Club Heart of Midlothian. "Negotiations are on the right track. We want to build on the time when Roman Bednar, Rudolf Skácel and Michal Pospíšil worked in this famous Scottish club, "said Pavel Zíka from Global Sports.

Our front line will include Lafferty (6'4"), Ikpeazu (6'3") Vanecek (6'4") MacLean (6'2")

Hope we have some good crossers of the ball among our new signings

Edited by davie1980

Can hardly wait for these chaps to get their first sight of Lennon and hibs under the leadership of levein and superb captaincy of Berra.

Cruyff Turn
31 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Our front line will include Lafferty (6'4"), Ikpeazu (6'3") Vanecek (6'4") MacLean (6'2")

Chuck in the back 3 for corners and we've not 5 massive ****ers at every set piece. 

teams are going to hate playing us next season.

By the light
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Chuck in the back 3 for corners and we've not 5 massive ****ers at every set piece. 

teams are going to hate playing us next season.

Big fizzicul hoofball merchants.

Exactly how I want to see Hearts, taking no shit and competing with anyone they come up against.

Win the battle first and then play football.

Always remember Martin O’Neill’s Celtic teams coming out at Tynecastle and you just knew we had no chance. A team full

of talented athletes...like every team in the EPL. If that’s Levein’s blueprint then I’m 100% behind him.

jacklivi1874
22 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I worry all these folk that think Lafferty will leave because of tweets about it being a nice day and a soft drink from Ireland are as paranoid when it comes to their partners and social media. Poor women. 

Sadly some thrive on that type of shite, not in the real world though..as they would pretty much be scoffed at 

jacklivi1874
5 minutes ago, By the light said:

Exactly how I want to see Hearts, taking no shit and competing with anyone they come up against.

Always remember Martin O’Neill’s Celtic teams coming out at Tynecastle and you just knew we had no chance. A team full

of talented athletes...like every team in the EPL. If that’s Levein’s blueprint then I’m 100% behind him.

This 

Cruyff Turn
10 minutes ago, By the light said:

I like that style as well, difference is that these guys are good footballers too, not just big lumps. So we can mix it up, we can play on the counter with the likes of Mulraney, Mitchell (fingers crossed), Burns etc.  we can play through teams because of the quality in midfield or we can go back to front.  

A Terrifying prospect for opposition teams next season.

47 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Can hardly wait for these chaps to get their first sight of Lennon and hibs under the leadership of levein and superb captaincy of Berra.

But but but they huv Stevie Mallan now 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, CAR said:

Think is a goer as I Translated this from an article posted a few hours ago which seems to be quoting his agent

With ten goals the best shot of Teplice last season, David Vaněček heads to Scotland. He is interested in Edison Club Heart of Midlothian. "Negotiations are on the right track. We want to build on the time when Roman Bednar, Rudolf Skácel and Michal Pospíšil worked in this famous Scottish club, "said Pavel Zíka from Global Sports.

I had this kind of moment when I read that

homer.jpg

Fubar_Stef
1 hour ago, davie1980 said:

Lafferty plays most of his football outside of the box and i think Ikpeazu is the same, so i don't see either of them scoring many Headers. 

I'm sure we'll be ok for crosses into the box next season though... 

HEARTS’ CROSSING PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED Hearts fans will unlikely have been shocked to see the club propping up the Ladbrokes Premiership table for number of crosses. With 449 crosses for the season, Hearts were well and truly bottom, 57 fewer than second-bottom Hamilton. More than 300 fewer than Motherwell. A lack of width was a glaring weakness throughout the season, aided slightly by the arrival of Mitchell. Garuccio should help with that particular issue. He hugs the left flank when motoring forward and is productive when he gets into attacking areas. No player in last season’s A-League crossed the ball more than Garuccio’s 124. It would have been enough to put him in the top ten in the Premiership for frequency. What’s more impressive is that with so many crosses he sat in the 12th for accuracy, finding a target 39.52 per cent of the time. The average in the Premiership last season was 30.27 per cent.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/six-things-hearts-fans-should-know-about-ben-garuccio-1-4745128

Fubar_Stef

Going by a translated bit of news online (think it has already been posted on here) Teplice won't let David VANĚČEK go unless they find a replacement. 

Edited by Fubar_Stef

Going by a translated bit of news online (think it has already been posted on here) Teplice won't like David VANĚČEK go unless they find a replacement. 

A swap for Conor Sammon on the cards then

3 minutes ago, Fubar_Stef said:

Going by a translated bit of news online (think it has already been posted on here) Teplice won't let David VANĚČEK go unless they find a replacement. 

Step forward Connor Sammon!

Jambof3tornado

If we can somehow use Sammon in this deal Levein deserves a statue!!!

I'm kidding of course.

Rename the ground after him!!

Fubar_Stef
56 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I'm kidding of course.

We should throw in Mike Tullberg as well. 

Fubar_Stef
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

And Jim Denny. 

Not a striker but probably still quicker than Conor Sammon. 

Just now, Fubar_Stef said:

Not a striker but probably still quicker than Conor Sammon. 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

I'm kidding of course.

The Levein statue would be quicker than Sammon.

Fubar_Stef
7 minutes ago, Yoda said:

The Levein statue would be quicker than Sammon.

I think we should offer Teplice 3 quid and a statue of Craig Levein. 

Sorry if this has been discussed already...but just read a quote from CL saying he has signed a pre contract...that part is a done deal...I have read a lot implying this but hadnt actually seen or read anything from the club as such to confirm...

Ignore if this is already old news re hearing from horses mouth type thing....

5 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already...but just read a quote from CL saying he has signed a pre contract...that part is a done deal...I have read a lot implying this but hadnt actually seen or read anything from the club as such to confirm...

Ignore if this is already old news re hearing from horses mouth type thing....

Where did you read that buddy?

His club are saying there is no offer from us to take him now and saying he will be staying. Hopefully just them trying to get more money but I have translated article

Teplický Vaněček goes to Scotland? No, no offer came, deny "glassmakers"
Teplice - FK Teplice striker David Vaněček, who has won the title of FORTUNA: LIGA in the last season of the highest football competition, is according to the Scottish media on his departure to the club Hearth of Midlothian. According to the Teplice club, everything is different.

6.7.2018 SHARE:
 David Vaněček is backing from Hradec Královélupa-plusClick to enlarge
David Vaněček is backing from Hradec KrálovéFoto: Deník / František Bílek
"Negotiations are on the right track. We want to build on the time when Roman Bednář, Rudolf Skácel and Michal Pospíšil were working in this famous Scottish club, "confirmed Pavel Winner, senior manager of Global Sports," We have no Hearts with us, we have no offer on the table " says Petr Hynek, director of FK Teplice.

Vaněčkov ends in winter in Teplice contract, "glassmakers" for him in the summer in the event of an agreement will be worth several million dollars. In the winter, however, he can leave without compensation. With the conditions offered by the Edinburgh team, the 27-year-old Pilsner Parent agreed, half a year before the expiration of the contract, the footballer can now deal with other clubs.

Žlutomodří "is trying to get Pavel Moulis from Olomouc, who can play on the wing. Its arrival will be finalized early next week.

But Moulis would not be a substitute for Vanessa, it's another type of player. And if, according to the sources of the Severočeský Diary, they do not find a replacement for a ten-pole cannon, he will not let him go to Scotland.

14 minutes ago, CAR said:

Where did you read that buddy?

Sunday Mail or Mail in Sunday...read both today canny mind which but definite quote from our Craig...

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, CAR said:

His club are saying there is no offer from us to take him now and saying he will be staying. Hopefully just them trying to get more money but I have translated article

Teplický Vaněček goes to Scotland? No, no offer came, deny "glassmakers"
Teplice - FK Teplice striker David Vaněček, who has won the title of FORTUNA: LIGA in the last season of the highest football competition, is according to the Scottish media on his departure to the club Hearth of Midlothian. According to the Teplice club, everything is different.

6.7.2018 SHARE:
 David Vaněček is backing from Hradec Královélupa-plusClick to enlarge
David Vaněček is backing from Hradec KrálovéFoto: Deník / František Bílek
"Negotiations are on the right track. We want to build on the time when Roman Bednář, Rudolf Skácel and Michal Pospíšil were working in this famous Scottish club, "confirmed Pavel Winner, senior manager of Global Sports," We have no Hearts with us, we have no offer on the table " says Petr Hynek, director of FK Teplice.

Vaněčkov ends in winter in Teplice contract, "glassmakers" for him in the summer in the event of an agreement will be worth several million dollars. In the winter, however, he can leave without compensation. With the conditions offered by the Edinburgh team, the 27-year-old Pilsner Parent agreed, half a year before the expiration of the contract, the footballer can now deal with other clubs.

Žlutomodří "is trying to get Pavel Moulis from Olomouc, who can play on the wing. Its arrival will be finalized early next week.

But Moulis would not be a substitute for Vanessa, it's another type of player. And if, according to the sources of the Severočeský Diary, they do not find a replacement for a ten-pole cannon, he will not let him go to Scotland.

Well maybe its its going through just as a precontract, then, and we will get him in January, for no money at all.

I like the way they call him a ‘ten pole cannon’ though, as far as I am  aware this will be the first such striker to appear in the famous maroon. 

He could  come out to Swords of a Thousand Men, though

8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Well maybe its its going through just as a precontract, then, and we will get him in January, for no money at all.

I like the way they call him a ‘ten pole cannon’ though, as far as I am  aware this will be the first such striker to appear in the famous maroon. 

He could  come out to Swords of a Thousand Men, though

They also call him Vanessa though. Not sure I’m fully comfortable with a player doing drag acts in his free time. 

Clums dance embarrassment was bad enough. 

I take it this is the Tynecastle fringe show someone has previously alluded to on another thread. :lol:

Just now, gjcc said:

They also call him Vanessa though. Not sure I’m fully comfortable with a player doing drag acts in his free time. 

Clums dance embarrassment was bad enough. 

I take it this is the Tynecastle fringe show someone has previously alluded to on another thread. :lol:

:4_1_72:

Vanessa the ten pole cannon

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-gives-vanecek-update-and-explains-why-he-let-crawford-go-1-4765822

Hearts manager Craig Levein confirmed today that he will sign Czech striker David Vanecek – but he just doesn’t know when. He also revealed that he would have signed trialist midfielder Ali Crawford immediately had Steven Naismith not returned to Tynecastle Park on loan. Vanecek is contracted to FK Teplice until December 31 but Hearts have submitted a five-figure transfer bid to bring him to Scotland this summer. If Teplice don’t accept, he will sign a pre-contract and move in January. “That is still something I’m still working on. We’ll get him at some point, it’s just when. He’s contracted to his club until December,” said Levein.

Edited by CJGJ

Deal done then. Just a matter of when.

Spot on O.P imo.

The post regarding the Austrian defender also played out well.

:greggy:

Edited by El Diez