• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobar PHM

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Fubar_Stef

7 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Good to see someone else has joined the hatefest. 

Do yourself a favour pal.  

13 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Good to see someone else has joined the hatefest. 

More borefest than hatefest, thought you were away anyway

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

?

What did you post here out of interest? All I'm seeing is a wee box with a cross in it

HeartofHartley
1 hour ago, Fubar_Stef said:

P.S 

I think you're a Hibs fan. 

Why's that? Awfully judgemental no? 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sounds promising. Would be good to get him this window but we are well covered as things stand should we need to wait. 

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/07/18/hearts-told-they-will-not-get-striker-on-the-cheap/

Hearts have been told that they will not sign David Vanecek on the cheap after Teplice director Petr Hynek described the Gorgie ouftit’s opening bid as ‘very low’.

Vanecek is wanted by Hearts manager Craig Levein this summer even though the Tynecastle side have already agreed a pre-contract to secure the player on a two-and-a-half year deal when his current contract expires at the end of December.

Talks between Hearts and their Czech counterparts over a six-figure fee are continuing but Hynek insists the Fortuna Liga side will not be pressurised into selling the 27-year-old.

“He would like to leave in the summer for an immediate departure to Scotland.

“We have received an offer from Hearts, which is very low in our view.”

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/07/18/hearts-told-they-will-not-get-striker-on-the-cheap/

Hearts have been told that they will not sign David Vanecek on the cheap after Teplice director Petr Hynek described the Gorgie ouftit’s opening bid as ‘very low’.

Vanecek is wanted by Hearts manager Craig Levein this summer even though the Tynecastle side have already agreed a pre-contract to secure the player on a two-and-a-half year deal when his current contract expires at the end of December.

Talks between Hearts and their Czech counterparts over a six-figure fee are continuing but Hynek insists the Fortuna Liga side will not be pressurised into selling the 27-year-old.

“He would like to leave in the summer for an immediate departure to Scotland.

“We have received an offer from Hearts, which is very low in our view.”

Just wait till Petr finds out we will get him for nothing in a few months..

:clyay: 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Just wait till Petr finds out we will get him for nothing in a few months..

:clyay: 

Haha, he probably hasn't realised. We should go back to Teplice in the future they seem a good club to do business with

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

After todays showing I dont think we can afford to wait until january.

This. However I'v never seen him play so may be awful! 

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

This. However I'v never seen him play so may be awful! 

Doesn't matter he'll be written off before he plays 3 games anyway

7 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

Doesn't matter he'll be written off before he plays 3 games anyway

Nah, he will be backed needing the magical pre-season the following summer. 

51 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

Nah, he will be backed needing the magical pre-season the following summer. 

Thats good, CL needs that time to rebuild the squad.

6 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

Thats good, CL needs that time to rebuild the squad.

:lol: 

Really hope that we are still trying to reach an agreement with Vanecek’s club to get him now, as well as pursuing Sean CIare  - as I feel that those two players would greatly enhance our team and possibly be the missing pieces in order to see us challenge for third in the league, as well as still have decent cup runs.

40 minutes ago, cuddledoon said:

Really hope that we are still trying to reach an agreement with Vanecek’s club to get him now, as well as pursuing Sean CIare  - as I feel that those two players would greatly enhance our team and possibly be the missing pieces in order to see us challenge for third in the league, as well as still have decent cup runs.

•  

I thought Clare had passed on us? 

On 26/07/2018 at 02:08, sadj said:

I thought Clare had passed on us? 

With the uncertainty over Lafferty’s future, It is to be hoped that we are working even harder in order to reach an agreement with Vanecek’s club to bring him to Tynecastle NOW.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, cuddledoon said:

With the uncertainty over Lafferty’s future, It is to be hoped that we are working even harder in order to reach an agreement with Vanecek’s club to bring him to Tynecastle NOW.

No rush as he's on a precontract so we can see what happens if anything with lafferty, nobody else can take Vanecek unless his club loan him out to someone I suppose.

I'd sooner have him now.

SuperstarSteve
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Glad this's been bumped.

Apart from YouTube, what exactly is it that's getting people excited about him, and anxious to get him in?

I'm curious. 

My thoughts exactly. 

24 minutes ago, cuddledoon said:

Why? Lafferty is good I love him to bits and with the ball and going at a defence hes quality. However as a team player he lacks imo and he cant really hold the ball up and brings others into play. If we lose him we lose him. Mclean (proven) uche and keena might be gambles but may work in our favour. No point being negative or pinning all hopes on Vanecek

21 minutes ago, Barack said:

Glad this's been bumped.

Apart from YouTube, what exactly is it that's getting people excited about him, and anxious to get him in?

I'm curious. 

??

Morgaro Gomis

His first was a stunning finish, can't help but feel it'd have been given as a freekick in Scotland though.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

His first was a stunning finish, can't help but feel it'd have been given as a freekick in Scotland though.

Amazing considering some deluded poster from Leith had him playing up front for us today.........needless to say he was described as a huddy  :pleased:

His fee (if we want him this transfer window) will have taken a jump after today as well as the possible Lafferty transfer news

24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Amazing considering some deluded poster from Leith had him playing up front for us today.........needless to say he was described as a huddy  :pleased:

Like Berra then.  Brutal.  Wouldnae get into the cabbages wummins team.

Cruyff Turn

He looks top notch. Two lovely taken goals, made the CB look like a doughnut for his 1st. Even for their 3rd, he wins the header but doesn't just win it , he sticks it on a plate for the boy to play the goalscorer in. Him and Uche will be a terrifying prospect for defenders. 

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Manny1874 said:

Thanks.

The technique for how he struck that first goal is fantastic.

You can see why they want to keep him as long as possible. 

Knowing he is coming in softens the blow a little if Lafferty does leave.

2 minutes ago, Thurlaston said:

Do you want one for Xmas?

Ta Ra.....

My bro picked up one back in 86 when we were there.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

David with 2 goals yesterday in a 5-2 win over Dukla Prague. Cant find any highlights but what a scrap there is going to be for places in this Hearts team.