Sean Clare signs 3 year deal ( updated )

El Diez

36 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Well one thing we know now then is it won't be a 1 year deal.

That will be the rest of the Lafferty fee being spent.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Deviskan

• Beast Boy

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Surely it has to be at least a two year deal if we are paying £100,000+ for him.  Maybe with a minimum release clause built in.

Yip, there can always be a clause to let him go for the right money. 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Owlvisiting said:

As a #swfc season ticket holder I saw a bit of Sean last year and he certainly is a talent.

Comfortable on the ball and whilst not pacy can move well across the park.

Can dig in and has an eye for goal. Could have a promising future in the game.

Only downside is that he can seem a bit 'full of himself' is Sean Flair ! Nothing that CL can't knock out of him I'm sure. SWFC can do with the £ 100k compo having only just having come through a transfer embargo. Paying your other recent loan target Jordan Rhodes an estimated £ 30k a week didn't help.

Jordan Rhodes.... 

:scenes:

53 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

When?  Not in his post match interview on Sportsound.  The Hearts TV post match interview isn't up yet.

Says so to stv.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Levein said: “He’s nearly signed. It’s been quite complicated. He’s a Sheffield Wednesday player essentially because he’s subject to training compensation. We’re just trying to get that whole thing sorted out. I believe the paperwork’s nearly done and he should be signed with us by Monday and I can’t tell you how excited I am about that.”

Wow, just wow!

5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Says so to stv.

This was the headline for the article. Amazing how many bitter managers there are in Scottish Football these days who can't take a defeat without bleating about something.

Robinson: Hearts winner wouldn't have stood if we had VAR

Jean Louis Valois

I know nothing of this guy but seems like a promising signing after reading Leveins interview. Monster of a squad we are building, everyone kept on their toes. Brilliant

I always thought there would be some sort of compensation in any deal with this. I think it’s less as it’s out of the country though. Isn’t that what happened with Dembele? Could’ve went to an English club but would’ve cost them millions but only cost Celtic £500k.

If this is all true and he signs it is some business.

The boy can glide box to box and is effective at both ends of the pitch. 

What a squad we have already. This just adds to the firepower. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson
6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I always thought there would be some sort of compensation in any deal with this. I think it’s less as it’s out of the country though. Isn’t that what happened with Dembele? Could’ve went to an English club but would’ve cost them millions but only cost Celtic £500k.

If we can get 40 times what we pay like Celtic did :omg!:

rudi must stay

This and all our business knocks the you can never catch the OF due to the money argument out of the water and I know that's early but I don't see anything but good times this season. From his video what he looks is consistent, he'll get up and down the wing no problem and isn't afraid to whip in a cross and he can pop up with goals too. Should fit in well

Is our mystery benefactor ploughing more money in than we thought? Imagine what we can do when our main stand is 100% complete and bringing in all that further income. Signings like this may become even more commonplace! 

This really is shaping up to be a great season. 

Really impressive overhaul of the squad this summer.

Edited by The Merse

Just now, Swanny17 said:

Is our mystery benefactor ploughing more money in than we thought? Imagine what we can do when our main stand is 100% complete and bringing in all that further income. Signings like this may become even more commonplace! 

The accounts for this year will be interesting. 

chester copperpot

I don't understand the posters who berate someone for sharing info on a potential signing.

If it comes off, great, if it doesn't, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Well done Stewie if it comes off mate. 

41 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The accounts for this year will be interesting. 

Will it not be next year we will see all the interesting info from this summer Dave? 

2 minutes ago, Rents said:

According to Hibs.net we are spending other people's money with no actual plan similar to the Romanov era

:lol: Fuds

I'm pretty sure we are being run a hell of a lot better than back in 2005.

Budge runs a tight ship.

4 minutes ago, Rents said:

According to Hibs.net we are spending other people's money with no actual plan similar to the Romanov era

Envy is a terrible thing.

2 minutes ago, Rents said:

They should be more concerned at having to cheat to get a penalty winner today. Just seen it on sky sports news and it’s fek in unbelievable.

back on track and do they not realise we’ve let a similar amount of players leave. I mean they’ve got enough digits on their hands to count to 17. Their feet are webbed of course

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They should be more concerned at having to cheat to get a penalty winner today. Just seen it on sky sports news and it’s fek in unbelievable.

back on track and do they not realise we’ve let a similar amount of players leave. I mean they’ve got enough digits on their hands to count to 17. Their feet are webbed of course

Bitter wee man syndrome is as rife at Easter road as the clap is on salimander street

Edited by mscjambo

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
53 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

8 minutes ago, Rents said:

Image result for vladimir romanov smiling

6 minutes ago, Rents said:

How much do Hibs fans pump into their club again? 

Wait till the main stand is paid and starts producing revenue topped off with 1.2 million a year in pledges 

Their academy has stalled whilst ours is flourishing 

Its no a good time to be a Hibs fan  

HeartofHartley

What will this guy bring that we dont have for anyone who knows him? And judging by the reaction he will be a starter most weeks so who's place do we think he will take? Levein seems buzzing by it so interested to see what he thinks we were missing!

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will paraphrase. 

The Vermin are shitting bricks.

I read that thread and then remembered why i don’t go on .net ? were irrelevant and Celtic are 2points ahead of Rangers and Hibs and Aberdeen are just behind thats all that matters. Couple seem to be wise enough to realise we've depth they don’t have and they’ll find it tougher this year in derbies which when last season was w2 d1 l2 says a lot. 

Jean Louis Valois
14 minutes ago, Rents said:

Brilliant, it’s jealousy pure and simple. They can’t believe how well we’ve started and how good our team is looking. In comparison their team is dull and lacking in quality. The are shitting it.

16 minutes ago, Rents said:

I actually can't wait for us to get tore in about these chancers this season. It's been coming. 

Portable Badger
15 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They've enough fingers on one hand to count beyond 17 !!!

Fitzroy Pointon
10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will paraphrase. 

This. They always trot out the "irrelevant" pish when they are shiting themselves. It's there equivalent of putting their fingers in their ears, closing their eyes and going "lalalalalalalalalala you're not there Hearts, you're not there" 

Edited by Salad Fingers
Typo

What do you do when you have a team with 100% record, soaring confidence with the ability to utterly pump teams as well as grind out difficult matches?

You add a player who would probably walk into the first team of all but 1 team in the country.

We are taking this seriously folks. Strap in for the rest of the season. Something is happening...

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will paraphrase. 

Correct

The hobos are desperately scrambling for their "cheeturz" comfort blanket.

They will soon be out of our sights and this time it's for good.

Fitzroy Pointon

What makes me laugh is the "playing in the likes of Andorra in the qualifying rounds". When was the last time Wednesday fans had to dig the passports out :rofl:. Hope Mr Clare's is valid. 

We really are getting under the skin of so many people this season.

It's :pleasing:

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

21 minutes ago, pablo said:

I actually can't wait for us to get tore in about these chancers this season. It's been coming. 

Bang on mate. We've had two years of profound predictive stuff from that lot, "this will happen to you" "you've signed too many players again".  Overdue a nice hammering