• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

Reading between the lines Rodgers has pretty much chucked this game as he knew they had little chance of a result. That was probably the case at full strength but with the players missing he's without question got an eye on Sunday. I suspect there will be 3 or 4 changes at least from today's starting 11. Clearly Boyata will not play so one of Lustig or Hendry will start. A lot depends on the fitness of Rogic and Griffiths but I can definitely see Sinclair and Hayes playing. We need to be doing exactly what Leipzig did from the off and what worked so well for us in the 4-0 game at Tynecastle and that is push them high up the park and force errors. So much about tempo for us and having the correct type of aggression, w e need absolutely everyone at it. This team is very beatable if we perform as we can.

will-i-am-a-jambo
14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Which camel is it that has two humpings?

I think a camel has 2 humps whereas a dromedary (often confused with a camel) has 1 hump. So you were  correct in saying camel.

1 minute ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

I think a camel has 2 humps whereas a dromedary (often confused with a camel) has 1 hump. So you were  correct in saying camel.

A dromedary is also a camel, being of the genus Camelus and alternatively called an "Arabian camel" or "dromedary camel".

We have to be brave enough to press these clowns high up the park on Sunday and put pressure on Gordon, who's kicking has never improved.

Mitchell and Morrison could have a field day !

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

A dromedary is also a camel, being of the genus Camelus and alternatively called an "Arabian camel" or "dromedary camel".

Aye but which has the better toe?

10 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Reading between the lines Rodgers has pretty much chucked this game as he knew they had little chance of a result. That was probably the case at full strength but with the players missing he's without question got an eye on Sunday. I suspect there will be 3 or 4 changes at least from today's starting 11. Clearly Boyata will not play so one of Lustig or Hendry will start. A lot depends on the fitness of Rogic and Griffiths but I can definitely see Sinclair and Hayes playing. We need to be doing exactly what Leipzig did from the off and what worked so well for us in the 4-0 game at Tynecastle and that is push them high up the park and force errors. So much about tempo for us and having the correct type of aggression, w e need absolutely everyone at it. This team is very beatable if we perform as we can.

100% correct.

will-i-am-a-jambo
4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

?Edit Hope the jungle jims get horsed tonight!

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Easily determined by comparing them through a Google image search for "camel toe". I'd say the Bactrian camel, personally.

9 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Typical of today's smart arse generation - can't see the humpings for the camels!!!

PeterintheRain
10 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

The Bactrian Camel from central Asia has 2 humps.

1 minute ago, PeterintheRain said:

The Bactrian Camel from central Asia has 2 humps.

The Celtic of Central Asia!

The Apprentice

So when is the media going to pick up/comment on the fact that Christie is a diving cheat then? That one in the first half was a shocker. 

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Easily determined by comparing them through a Google image search for "camel toe". I'd say the Bactrian camel, personally.

Cheers red, certainly cleared that up for me. Google really is your friend with such conundrums. 

3 minutes ago, Eno said:

Lustig on for Gamboa.

Hope someone snaps him!

Looks like 2 of Lustig, Hendry and Simunovic for Sunday.

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Cheers red, certainly cleared that up for me. Google really is your friend with such conundrums. 

Certainly is ?

?

20 minutes ago, Eno said:

All of whom are suspect.

Simunovic off on a stretcher. Would be very surprised if he's now available. So Lustig, Hendry and possibly Benkovic their central defensive options.

44 minutes ago, magicTs said:

FlusteredRadiantAtlanticblackgoby-size_r

Just now, Herbert said:

Looks like it will be a back 3 for Celtic on sunday ?

Be happy to see them move Tierney back and take away his attacking threat!