• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

Well looks like their gamble of making millions from Europe is going to pay off, unfortunately. As others said, hopefully them having to play lots of midweek games will hurt them

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Well looks like their gamble of making millions from Europe is going to pay off, unfortunately. As others said, hopefully them having to play lots of midweek games will hurt them

Did Celtic not make a loss the last time they were in Europa?

4 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Hope you are right

Ufa are mince, think they are 3rd or 4th bottom of their league right now. Rangers again showing they are still frail at the back 

(checked and they have 4 points from 5 games)

Edited by Gumpert

13 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I think that's right.  I seem to remember reading something about the English teams not being all the fond of Europa on the basis that there's no big money unless you get to the very late stages.

...a bit disco

Arfield seems a bit of a thug too.

Can see why Burnley let him go.

Morelos kicks the ball a way gets booked then gestures to the ref gets a 2nd yellow and gets sent off. Amazing ?

That's the funniest red card for Morelos. He was going to get booked for kicking the ball away but jst kept walking away from the ref. The ref just got pissed off with him and flashed the yellow card twice. The look of shock on Morelos miserable pus ... priceless ?

Petulant wee f&nnybaws deserves all he gets. 

Edited by Ryan Jarman

Ferryjambo99
5 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Morelos kicks the ball a way gets booked then gestures to the ref gets a 2nd yellow and gets sent off. Amazing ?

Well we now all know that German referees clearly haven't been giving rangers decisions for years

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Problem is UFA are not very good at hitting the net. Another sitter missed

Indeed.

1 way traffic for most of the game.

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bearz to still go through, sadly.

'Bearz'?

A bit familiar there m8, no?

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Bollocks. That’s that then. Hopefully the Thursday / Sunday schedule will hurt them domestically. 

They really have had a free run at reaching the groups. 

I know its not necessarily a popular opinion but given 2 of their group games are immediately before weekends they play us then I'm not bothered if they make it. As we saw with Celtic its the perfect time to play them when we are fresh and raring to go and they are making changes. 

1 minute ago, magicTs said:

I know its not necessarily a popular opinion but given 2 of their group games are immediately before weekends they play us then I'm not bothered if they make it. As we saw with Celtic its the perfect time to play them when we are fresh and raring to go and they are making changes. 

Silver linings if they get through then , but if UFA could shoot this would be over. 

2 minutes ago, magicTs said:

This 

...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, Barack said:

Sayz you, with your avatar,m9.

Alanis mate.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Silver linings if they get through then , but if UFA could shoot this would be over. 

Indeed. But I'm looking at this from a Hearts point of view and I honestly think it gives us a great chance against them if they have European games immediately before. They aren't at the stage of having a squad that can cope with the demands and if we play we can get results in both games. 

weegie jambo

they really have had it easy with their draws, they'd have been out ages ago it they'd drawn a half decent team, these Russians are poor.

9 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Good point