• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Saved, that's a few bets down.  :( 

Gutted. I had all 3 Scots teams to get beaten. £46 I would of got. Useless feks

still the vermin got me £30

Busby nets the rebound
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yelley teef will be having a breakdown (again). 

686891B4-B135-48F8-A344-E4250D40E806.jpeg

Thanks, I can never unsee this..  

Well I've had a lovely night out with Mrs JH at a Polis (Police tribute band) gig. Just in to find out the Hibs score. Has made a good night great.

FTH!

Marvelous 

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Well I've had a lovely night out with Mrs JH at a Polis (Police tribute band) gig. Just in to find out the Hibs score. Has made a good night great.

FTH!

Marvelous 

now ya be walking on the moon :smile:

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

FTH!

Marvelous 

How did you find out ? Message in a bottle ?

1 minute ago, Busby nets the rebound said:

Thanks, I can never unsee this..  

Cant take credit for this but tbh. Canny mind where I got it from. Would love a huge print of this for the next derby. 

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

How did you find out ? Message in a bottle ?

There was no-one else there. I was so lonely. 

It was actually decent. Was a big Police fan back in the day and they did lots of album tracks not just the singles.

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

There was no-one else there. I was so lonely. 

It was actually decent. Was a big Police fan back in the day and they did lots of album tracks not just the singles.

I was there actually, with my missus Roxanne. We fell out. You must have hear her shouting Don’t stand so close to me, every breath you take is pissing me off 

Busby nets the rebound
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Cant take credit for this but tbh. Canny mind where I got it from. Would love a huge print of this for the next derby. 

Or printed masks..  

https://lloyds-printers.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage

Edited by Busby nets the rebound

Just now, Escobar PHM said:

I was there actually, with my missus Roxanne. We fell out. You must have hear her shouting Don’t stand so close to me, every breath you take is pissing me off 

I think we were sitting Next To You

2 down, 2 to go.

I can see both of those buggers getting through to the groups, which means this thread has a bit to go yet.

That is 3rd time I’ve seen Rangers on tv this season and they are utter garbage. Granted, they are no doubt a bit tougher at the back and MacGregor is still an excellent gk but overall they are terrible to watch.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

FTH!

Marvelous 

Didn't know Police Scotland had a band. Bloody disgrace. Should be out catching criminals with every breath they take 

:seething:

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

That is 3rd time I’ve seen Rangers on tv this season and they are utter garbage. Granted, they are no doubt a bit tougher at the back and MacGregor is still an excellent gk but overall they are terrible to watch.

Think they are certainly a lot fitter this season. That's allowing them to nullify opponents for 90 mins whilst enjoying a great slice of luck via McGregor 

3 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

They shouldn't even be allowed in the competition. How are Milan banned yet this bandit shyster newco are allowed in?

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

They shouldn't even be allowed in the competition. How are Milan banned yet this bandit shyster newco are allowed in?

Milan won their appeal and are back in, coming in at the group stage.

Maybe not as much wailing & gnashing of teeth as I'd've liked, but my faves on the Miggs.Net thread are "pumped by the Norwegian St.Mirren" and the welt calling Haaland a useless, wimpy wee prick. Boy's just been sold for thrice what they got for Banjo Boy and he's almost 6 years younger. With luck Brenda will walk at Darkheid and the guardians of the biscuit tin will poach The Lurgan Bigot. Pleasing week in Europe. 

I need my fellow jambos to help me settle a long term confusion between myself and hibs colleagues :

Are birkirkara really a part time side? As poor a result as it was, i have never seen any confirmation that they were all postmen and truck drivers in their day jobs.

Zenit game was mental.

4-2 down on aggregate and down to ten men with 18 minutes to go.

Score twice to take it to 4-4 and ET.

ET ends with an aggregate of 8-5.

:cornette:

7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

How did Rangers end up with such and easy play off game? 

Maribor were seeded so sevco get their seeded position

27 minutes ago, plastic_bas said:

I need my fellow jambos to help me settle a long term confusion between myself and hibs colleagues :

Are birkirkara really a part time side? As poor a result as it was, i have never seen any confirmation that they were all postmen and truck drivers in their day jobs.

Sadly, they are part-time. Pretty sure none of the Maltese clubs are full-time. That just means they train two evenings per week as a squad and play on Saturdays. Sponsors ensure that a fair few "part-time" players don't need another job. Including a number of foreign pros. I doubt anyone's on €1,000 per week in Malta, but the star players will be on a better than average wage. Maybe €600 - €700. Some of the genuine part-timers will be on a quarter of that. So, frustratingly, there were likely butchers, bakers & candlestick makers in that bloody team.

Nelly Terraces

Scottish teams in Europe? Just as well you weren't relying on STV News for this as I just watched it at 10.30 and there was absolutely no mention of the h1b5 game, but, of course, about 5 minutes on Sevcos plus a bit about the Morelos bid, which Steven Gerrard in comical hypocritical style has branded 'derisory'.

Scottish Media & football in one handy package there - tongues up the old form ringpiece and pure shite out the mouth of one of their managers. 

1 hour ago, plastic_bas said:

Not sure there is any aspect of the Birkirkara debacle that you could use to get one over Hibs fans

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Scottish teams in Europe? Just as well you weren't relying on STV News for this as I just watched it at 10.30 and there was absolutely no mention of the h1b5 game, but, of course, about 5 minutes on Sevcos plus a bit about the Morelos bid, which Steven Gerrard in comical hypocritical style has branded 'derisory'.

Scottish Media & football in one handy package there - tongues up the old form ringpiece and pure shite out the mouth of one of their managers. 

The BBC news this morning had a caption showing h1b5 had lost 3-0 to give an aggregate of 1-0 :blink:

grumpy rebus
9 hours ago, Cade said:

Zenit game was mental.

4-2 down on aggregate and down to ten men with 18 minutes to go.

Score twice to take it to 4-4 and ET.

ET ends with an aggregate of 8-5.

:cornette:

Having seen this result there’s a bit of me wishes Hibs had gone through so they could’ve been properly embarrassed 

chester copperpot
12 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Alim Ozturk update.......he is utter mince.

Been saying this since the start. 

A lot of folk have their judgement clouded due to his wonder strike against the vermin.

If Rangers qualify for the group stage of the Europa League their 2nd and 5th games in the group will be the Thursday before our games against them and , which would then of course be on the Sundays. Hopefully if that is the case then they're off to Azerbaijan/Israel for at least one of those if not both games.

Oh and their 3rd game of the group would be just before their trip to Easter Road so you just now they'll be at home before our one and miles away before Hibs.

Also, the 3rd game of the group for Celtic would be right before we go to Parkhead so again same hope!

Edited by chizinho21
More info

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Bang on. One in a million strike but from day one his defensive deficiencies were evident. Poor in the air, not a great tackler and easily pulled out of position. 

I was surprised when he was given the captaincy.

Some arsehole manager said it was a one in a million strike and then he proceeded to score another 2 long distance rakers in the following weeks.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

The second one was a keeper error. A good strike nonetheless.

Alim had his good points as well. Decent passer. May have been a decent defensive midfielder ???

No, you were right he was shite. I was just picking you up for the one in a million thing.  ;) 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Interesting symptom of English transfer window closing early.

McGinn would have played last night otherwise. 

Villa could have signed him on loan and agreed to make the deal permanent in Jan after the window shut

Its just been on talksport that Sevcos next opponents FC Ufa were only formed in 2010

mental because Sevco were only formed in 2012

has there been a European game at this level between 2 teams with a combined history of 14 years between them ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Should Rangers make the group stage it will directly impact us: BOTH our game at Ibrox on Saturday 6th of October AND our game at Tynecastle on Saturday 1st December will definitely be moved to the Sunday’s (7th October and 2nd December) due to them playing on the proceeding Thursday night. I know it will be a pain in the arse for some people but should they make it and given what we saw with Celtic after their European game it may offer us an increased opportunity to do well in these games. 

...a bit disco

Statement from UEFA: ''UEFA strongly condemns the violent clashes which occurred ahead of the match in Maribor, but as these incidents were not observed inside or around the stadium, they do not fall under the jurisdiction of UEFA's disciplinary bodies.''