Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
11 minutes ago, El Diez said:

When Winston Churchill was Prime Minister.

Winston Churchill gives the Victory salute outside the Guildhall, Bath 1950 - detaill

Couldn't do the 1-5 though, the old warmongerer

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Count at 5pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1014

Roseburn     -    1203

Main             -      772

Gorgie          -      562

Total             -    3551

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,383 sold.

Thanks for update Jalbo. Great work.

20 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Great job as always Jalbo. Is it possible to include the figure sold in the previous dot count in the latest dot count? Hard scrolling through all the drivel to see how many extra we have sold! 

Good thinking. I'll upgrade the service from Platinum to Premium on the next count. :) 

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Good thinking. I'll upgrade the service from Platinum to Premium on the next count. :) 

You’ll be wanting paid next. ?

Wouldn't it just about be worth buying a season ticket just to enjoy the new facilities in the fabulous stand and stare at the new pitch?

The football might just spoil it.

jacklivi1874

We are gonny hit 12.5k very soon and for me 13k, not so long after, hopefully more.then we will have walk ups ,away support .Tynie will be heaving next season 

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

Good man :thumbsup:

Cannae wait any longer, me and the auld man renewing today.

Been dissapointing fitba wise this past couple of season's but after a long hard think we're joining the mar

Like many have said before a lot of the new signings are gonna be like opening a box of chocolates and you really don't know what we're gonna get?  But we've filled the team positionally well to date with a few more to come.

The efforts made by HMFC with these signings and with all that's happening off field too has been enough to get our engines revving again and we can't wait for the big kick off.

Looking forward in anticipation of what could be a very good season for Heart of Midlothian football club.

FTH

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, 18ally74 said:

Cannae wait any longer, me and the auld man renewing today.

Been dissapointing fitba wise this past couple of season's but after a long hard think we're joining the mar

Like many have said before a lot of the new signings are gonna be like opening a box of chocolates and you really don't know what we're gonna get?  But we've filled the team positionally well to date with a few more to come.

The efforts made by HMFC with these signings and with all that's happening off field too has been enough to get our engines revving again and we can't wait for the big kick off.

Looking forward in anticipation of what could be a very good season for Heart of Midlothian football club.

FTH

Good man. You won’t regret the decision*

*note, purchase is no guarantee of entertainment. No refunds after the first 2 minutes of the first game

Geoff the Mince
14 hours ago, Queensland Jambo said:

Winston Churchill gives the Victory salute outside the Guildhall, Bath 1950 - detaill

Couldn't do the 1-5 though, the old warmongerer

A great poster on here . 

...a bit disco
5 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

A great poster on here . 

Lolzerz.

Self praise is no praise.

Geoff the Mince
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Lolzerz.

Self praise is no praise.

:laugh: you're the 2nd poster to say that .

...a bit disco
Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

:laugh: you're the 2nd poster to say that .

Wonder why Geoff?

:whistling:

:lol:

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

A great poster on here . 

You think he isn't still loitering around posting his honest /call it as he sees it / different opinions and concerns.?

...a bit disco
3 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Fingers out you guys the Shite have sold (given away :happy:) over 13,000 ST rally the troops!

Aye, since about January 2017 Dannie!

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Fingers out you guys the Shite have sold (given away :happy:) over 13,000 ST rally the troops!

They'll never have over 8.000 supporters contributing monthly like we do with foundation of hearts that's for sure 

Count at 5.30pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1014

Roseburn     -    1203

Main             -      758

Total             -    3537

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,397 sold (+14 from yesterday's figure).

...a bit disco
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Very true!

:biggrin:

We had a very disappointing season and looks like we're up around 12-13,000 ST sold with a month to go. Not a bad effort.

Compare this to Hibs who had their best two seasons in living memory and they're bragging about flogging a similar amount. 

"Hibs say more than 13,000 season tickets have been sold this summer, with the first league fixture still more than a month away. Fans backed the Easter Road side in their return to the top flight last season, with attendances at their highest since the late 1950s. A fourth place finish and Celtic’s victory in the Scottish Cup final over Motherwell sealed European football for Hibs, and supporters have been snapping up season tickets in all three".

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-season-ticket-sales-break-13-000-mark-1-4761294

BobbyJenkins

I genuinely don’t care what hibs have sold. Compare the seasons n it’s clear why. Hardly a massive difference taking in all the other factors, early bird etc.

25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Disappointing to sell less than hibs.. first time in living memory

Sales aren't over yet. We're doing remarkably well considering the extremely poor couple of seasons we've just had. Hibs are at their absolute pinnacle after the last few successful years for them, and IF they do manage to shift more season tickets than Hearts, it'll be by a few hundred for one season.

Our equivalent pinnacle in 2006 saw us sell all our season tickets in a little over 3 weeks, with no public sale, and a waiting list with applications for over 6,000 tickets.

13 hours ago, JALBO said:

Count at 5.30pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1014

Roseburn     -    1203

Main             -      758

Total             -    3537

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,397 sold (+14 from yesterday's figure).

This presumably wont include hospitality or disabled/carer season tickets?  So tota figure probably a little higher? Not a bad effort all things considered anyway

6 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

This presumably wont include hospitality or disabled/carer season tickets?  So tota figure probably a little higher? Not a bad effort all things considered anyway

That's right - wheelchair, blind and PA and hositality season pass sales all need to be added. Last season the final kickback dot count total was something like 350 less than the actual sales announced by the club so I'd expect something similar this time round.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs will be filling in the corners next.........this place will go radge!!

Depends on the life you are basing that on. I imagine they sold more than us in the 70s though season tickets were a minority thing then. 

Hibs fans sell more season tickets means more fans will be going home greeting and watching them finish bottom 6(hopefully relegated)

:jjyay: 

Let's not let the Hibs beat us.

If you've not bought a season ticket yet, you know what to do.

:knowyourrole:

John Findlay
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Depends on the life you are basing that on. I imagine they sold more than us in the 70s though season tickets were a minority thing then. 

Edinburgh City sold more season tickets than us in 70s.

3 hours ago, Chaps said:

Hibs fans sell more season tickets means more fans will be going home greeting and watching them finish bottom 6(hopefully relegated)

:jjyay: 

I dare say if we were as desperate as them for bums on seats we would sell our kids tickets/cards at £25 like they have. 

35 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I've still got a couple of my season ticket books from the late 70's...…...that'll surprise a few :pleased:

scott herbertson
49 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I had one for a bit in the late sixties - didn't cost much for a 12/13 year old though I can't remember the exact price. We were certainly selling less than 2000 then

33 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I've still got a couple of my season ticket books from the late 70's...…...that'll surprise a few :pleased:

My laddie thinks it's hilarious that they were proper books with tear out ticket stubs.

19 minutes ago, graygo said:

My laddie thinks it's hilarious that they were proper books with tear out ticket stubs.

Was 2005/06 the last season we did this? 

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Copland Road?  ;)

Dalstonjambo
16 minutes ago, Jambo Ell said:

I think so - it also had tear out vouchers for a number of places in it too from memory? Dalmahoy was definitely one.

132goals1958
On 6/28/2018 at 14:27, Dannie Boy said:

Many a true word spoke in jest.

14 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I think so - it also had tear out vouchers for a number of places in it too from memory? Dalmahoy was definitely one.

Sure it was 2006-07. I remember the vouchers...vaguely !

1 hour ago, Jambo Ell said:

I think so but I was meaning way back when the vouchers were numbered rather than printed like an actual ticket.

1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I might be wrong but I seem to remember vouchers for a number of cup games being included in the book also? 

You didn't know what numbered voucher to use until you saw the board with the number on it at the turnstiles. 

Vouchers were used for reserve games too so you had to take the book with you. Nothing worse than turning up with just the next numbered voucher and finding it had been used for a mid week reserve game!

My first season ticket cost the princely sum of seven quid for the whole season. 1971/2 I think for the South Stand.

FarmerTweedy
9 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Disappointing to sell less than hibs.. first time in living memory

You got a crystal ball and able to see into the future to see the final totals?

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

In the shop today and a guy was in buying four season tickets. Still some demand it seems. 

I was in the shop today too. I bet your glad you missed me.