Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Just now, JamboAl said:

How could I, you or anyone else tell that.  One can only best guess.

OK we will leave this here.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

OK we will leave this here.

I think that's wise.  What KL did. or did not do last season is dead and gone. What we should be considering (best guessing again) is what he is likely to do this coming season and whether we should accept any worthwhile cash (if a decent bid comes in) to get someone else who might do better.

I'm sure CL will be well aware of KL situation and be dealing with it

Why even attempt to guess what will pan out

Hackney Hearts
On 6/13/2018 at 16:38, Enzo Chiefo said:

How many times have we opened a long awaited..delayed...brand new Main Stand against Partick in any month of the year?? You can take as long as you want to answer:pimp2:

TBF, apart from the last minute uncertainty, it wasn't any kind of grand gala opening (that's still to happen I believe).

In comparison, I was far more surprised by the attendance we got against Clydebank, second last game of 85-86, when we could have clinched the league title. 

20,198 was a healthy crowd, but over 7,000 short of capacity. We took nearly twice that to Hampden a couple of weeks later.

Just out of interest...is there any word on ST sales numbers?

Apologies for interruption...on the ST sales thread.

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

TBF, apart from the last minute uncertainty, it wasn't any kind of grand gala opening (that's still to happen I believe).

In comparison, I was far more surprised by the attendance we got against Clydebank, second last game of 85-86, when we could have clinched the league title. 

20,198 was a healthy crowd, but over 7,000 short of capacity. We took nearly twice that to Hampden a couple of weeks later.

TBF I never swallowed Chairman Wallace's version of crowds back in the day. I don't for a minute believe that was the actual crowd that day. 

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Just out of interest...is there any word on ST sales numbers?

Apologies for interruption...on the ST sales thread.

ST sales - are you serious?!!!! Thought this was for totally irrelevant posts only!!!

875CE31A-5AEE-43F9-BFEB-1E7DD832B76A.jpeg

Edited by Jambo-Fox

7 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

I’m sickened by your post

:sob:

Me too Frankie. Oh no it's happening i'll starting to think like Frankie ?

37 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Me too Frankie. Oh no it's happening i'll starting to think like Frankie ?

Relax.

21 minutes ago, Bez said:

Do you remember me?

You were fifteen
I was twelve
It was summer

drumie jambo
12 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Sure we sold at least 44000 for the final.

Count at 3.30pm today. A number of new seats have appeared in various sections, especially the Gorgie stand, since my last count.

Wheatfield   -    1078

Roseburn     -    1219

Main             -      841

Gorgie          -      585

Total             -    3723

Based on 15,934 available seats for season tickets, 12,211 sold.

Footballfirst

Wheatfield   -    1065

Roseburn     -    1217

Main             -      830

Gorgie          -      582

Total             -    3694

Estimated 12,240 sold.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Wheatfield   -    1065

Roseburn     -    1217

Main             -      830

Gorgie          -      582

Total             -    3694

Estimated 12,240 sold.

Cheers FF :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

when are season tickets posted out?

If you are an existing season ticket holder you just keep the same card, I moved a row back and received my new card nearly a month ago I’m sure.

Can any of you tell me why you're carrying on this immensely tedious, personal conversation on THE ST COUNT THREAD???

ps thanks to FF and other dot-counters for their much-appreciated updates

maroondevo52
28 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

For the record I would NEVER want Hearts to lose to Hibs at any time or under any circumstances.

100% agree with this.

Count at 9.30pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1064

Roseburn     -    1214

Main             -      820

Gorgie          -      580

Total             -    3678

Based on 15,934 available seats for season tickets, 12,256 sold.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count at 9.30pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1064

Roseburn     -    1214

Main             -      820

Gorgie          -      580

Total             -    3678

Based on 15,934 available seats for season tickets, 12,256 sold.

Creeping up slowly , think they'll be wee upturn in sales at end of month when it's pay day if we sign couple quality players 

Enzo Chiefo
8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Creeping up slowly , think they'll be wee upturn in sales at end of month when it's pay day if we sign couple quality players 

Sorry to bring a dose of realism Selkirk but i don't think there is much chance of signing the "couple of quality players" that everybody seems to be awaiting.  It seems clear we are boosting the squad rather than the quality of the team. 

I remember the pre-season boost it gave the fans when we signed the likes of Dave McPherson and Hugh Burns in 87, Eamonn Bannon the following year, Derek Ferguson in 1990 . I remember walking along the track before the pre-season Spurs game that year due to overcrowding.  Even Berra and Lafferty last year. All big signings. Now? Riccarton followed by Forfar, Dumbarton and Partick?? Times have certainly changed.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sorry to bring a dose of realism Selkirk but i don't think there is much chance of signing the "couple of quality players" that everybody seems to be awaiting.  It seems clear we are boosting the squad rather than the quality of the team. 

I remember the pre-season boost it gave the fans when we signed the likes of Dave McPherson and Hugh Burns in 87, Eamonn Bannon the following year, Derek Ferguson in 1990 . I remember walking along the track before the pre-season Spurs game that year due to overcrowding.  Even Berra and Lafferty last year. All big signings. Now? Riccarton followed by Forfar, Dumbarton and Partick?? Times have certainly changed.

And what are you basing this certainty that we won’t sign a couple of quality players on? :rofl:

According to CL we’re working on Naismith and Milinkovic and daza says DM getting close but just you carry on with your “dose of realism” :cornette:

Edited by Frank1874

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

And what are you basing this certainty that we won’t sign a couple of quality players on? :rofl:

The amount of money we've already spent on squad fillers? Perhaps you could learn from other posters points rather than reverting to Pravda style responses complete with emo**s. Just saying..

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Milinkovic and Naismith.

Our team was really good last season apart from CM and we were light on options. Look on the bright side. If we do get them on permanent deals there can be no excuse of underachievement. 

If we have a good season then excellent.

If not? Bye bye Levein.

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The amount of money we've already spent on squad fillers? Perhaps you could learn from other posters points rather than reverting to Pravda style responses complete with emo**s. Just saying..

How much have we spent? Doesn’t need to be exact figures, rough will do :thumbsup:

So you’re claiming Levein lied when he said he is trying to sign Skinny and Naisy?

scott herbertson
13 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Of the four you quote only McPherson was an excellent signing IMO. Of the 8 or 9 Signed I am excited about Burns, Lee and Uche (who I think could be excellent in our league). And that is before we maybe permanently sign one of the loan players (any would be a good signing in the  SPL)

Edited by scott herbertson

Alex Kintner
18 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Of the four you quote only McPherson was an excellent signing IMO. Of the 8 or 9 Signed I am excited about Burns, Lee and Uche (who I think could be excellent in our league). And that is before we maybe permanently sign one of the loan players (any would be a good signing in the  SPL)

I’m moist at the prospect of Milinkovic returning

:sweeet:

but then he’s no Hugh Burns 

:leveinproblem:

Rocky jamboa
37 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree with you, despite what others have came back with. 

We seem to be signing quantity over quality at the moment. I think the best we can hope for is signing up naismith and milinkovic. 

You can't say a negative (even if it is realistic) thing about the club at the moment without people jumping down your throat on here. 

I don't understand anyone who is excited about the players we've signed so far. Very underwhelming. 

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

I’m moist at the prospect of Milinkovic returning

:sweeet:

but then he’s no Hugh Burns 

:leveinproblem:

To be fair Milinkovic probably doesn’t even know the words of the ‘Sash’

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

We seem to be signing quantity over quality at the moment. I think the best we can hope for is signing up naismith and milinkovic. 

You can't say a negative (even if it is realistic) thing about the club at the moment without people jumping down your throat on here. 

I don't understand anyone who is excited about the players we've signed so far. Very underwhelming. 

You’ve contradicted yourself there. You say you agree with Enzo but then go on to say we’ll probably sign Naismith and Milinkovic! 

People (rightly) jumped down his throat because he has stated we won’t sign the couple of quality players we need because of the squad strengthening we’ve done. This is despite the fact our manager (who Enzo is quick to slaughter as being too negative in the press) saying we’re working hard on both and getting closer and that we’ll try and get Mitchell back in August. 

It’s baseless and unfounded negativity and pessimism and it rightly gets the response it deserves from more balanced supporters.

22 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

To be fair Milinkovic probably doesn’t even know the words of the ‘Sash’

Maybe not but I'm sure there are people willing to teach him -  maybe not far away?

Enzo Chiefo
6 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Yes, i agree. The best we can hope for is Milinkovic or Naismith. I wouldn't burst the bank for Naismith though unless we're going to play him in a more advanced role than last season.  You just have to laugh at some of the responses to any form of criticism of the club on this board. 

Enzo Chiefo
7 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

How much have we spent? Doesn’t need to be exact figures, rough will do :thumbsup:

So you’re claiming Levein lied when he said he is trying to sign Skinny and Naisy?

:laugh:

Alex Kintner
36 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, i agree. The best we can hope for is Milinkovic or Naismith. I wouldn't burst the bank for Naismith though unless we're going to play him in a more advanced role than last season.  You just have to laugh at some of the responses to any form of criticism of the club on this board. 

Make your mind up ffs. :rofl: 

You also speak as if to get Naismith and Milinkovic would be a poor second to all those top drawer players out there we should be signing. Total :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You and the rest of your doomsday buddies know nothing of how these signings will turn out apart from your own  pre formed opinions . That's what rankles with the balanced on here . 

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

You say we're going for quantity over quality.

I think that's being unfair to all of our signings, but the fact is we were very light on options last season, relying on youngsters playing out of position.

So we had to increase the quantity of players we had in our squad and I think it's fair to say we don't have the finance to afford "marquee signings" for every position.

Having said that, the new players so far will be an upgrade at least in terms of experience.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

Make your mind up ffs. :rofl: 

You also speak as if to get Naismith and Milinkovic would be a poor second to all those top drawer players out there we should be signing. Total :facepalm:

Getting Naismith and Milinkovic is what we need to stand still. They were part of last seasons team that finished 6th. 

Rocky jamboa
9 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

You’ve contradicted yourself there. You say you agree with Enzo but then go on to say we’ll probably sign Naismith and Milinkovic! 

People (rightly) jumped down his throat because he has stated we won’t sign the couple of quality players we need because of the squad strengthening we’ve done. This is despite the fact our manager (who Enzo is quick to slaughter as being too negative in the press) saying we’re working hard on both and getting closer and that we’ll try and get Mitchell back in August. 

It’s baseless and unfounded negativity and pessimism and it rightly gets the response it deserves from more balanced supporters.

We have been poor for the last 2 seasons so if bringing in players from the English second division, a relegated Patrick team and a 35 (soon to be 36) year old striker leaves you anything other than negative and pessimistic then I don't get it. 

Also, I didn't say we would "probably" sign milinkovic and naismith. I said that bringing those two back are the best we could hope for but these signings still seem to have a long way to go. 

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Getting Naismith and Milinkovic is what we need to stand still. They were part of last seasons team that finished 6th. 

So by that logic Naismith and Milinkovic would replace themselves and most of the other eight aren’t replacing anybody which means lots more options than last season and therefore very good recruitment. Totally agree :thumbsup:

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

We have been poor for the last 2 seasons so if bringing in players from the English second division, a relegated Patrick team and a 35 (soon to be 36) year old striker leaves you anything other than negative and pessimistic then I don't get it. 

Also, I didn't say we would "probably" sign milinkovic and naismith. I said that bringing those two back are the best we could hope for but these signings still seem to have a long way to go. 

You do realise it doesn’t matter WHERE you sign a player from, it’s how good they turn out to be. Countless examples of players signed from these types of places who have been fantastic examples. 

If you’re sitting feeling negative and pessimistic ahead of the new season then I pity you and think you’re possibly supporting the wrong team for your expectation levels

10 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

I could turn your comments right round by saying people can't say anything good about the club these days without the negative platoon jumping on them.

It's called a difference of opinion.

Some of these guys may have been on our radar for sometime - Even if 50% - 60% work out we may have a decent season.

I do not expect miracles next season, However I do think we will end up fourth with a strong, depth and strength.

Rocky jamboa
29 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I could turn your comments right round by saying people can't say anything good about the club these days without the negative platoon jumping on them.

It's called a difference of opinion.

That's my point exactly. It's a fans forum so people do have a difference in opinion. The guy was getting a hard time because his opinion was different to others. 

5 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

That's my point exactly. It's a fans forum so people do have a difference in opinion. The guy was getting a hard time because his opinion was different to others. 

I think it's probably the monotony of his posts that gets people down.

It's almost as if he enjoys the attention.?

Edited by luckydug