Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mort said:

As a (valid) student ST holder, I can confirm they have quite a strict checking procedure whereby they don't even issue your card until acceptable proof has been provided that you are a student. I'm unsure of the other category checks to be fair.

Agreed, when I got my grandkids season tickets a couple of seasons ago, had show birth certificates, they are very strict on these matters. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

A useless offer without pictures...

Was kind of which kid would you save first Scott, rather than an offer

:sob:

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Is this what Celtic mean when they chant Build a Bonfire?

Cheating my Hearts, I'd rather you shagged the wife to be honest

:facepalm:

she any good?

Fxxx the SPFL

Just in shop picking up Hamilton tickets and guy in front was getting three ST's renewed and reserved another two. The lad in TO was a bit coy about Celtic game when i asked him he just smiled and said keep an eye on the website but I think we might only be giving the smellies a reduced allocation just an inkling not itk. 

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      755

Roseburn     -    1148

Main             -      474

Gorgie          -      432

Total             -    2809

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 13,121 sold. (+166 from 7.30am this morning / + 204 from yesterday evening's count).

Not really too sure how to interpret the club's figure just now, but based on the sales over the last 24 hours or so, their 12,700 or so quoted yesterday afternoon should have moved on to 12,900 and something.

Edited by JALBO
grammar correction

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      755

Roseburn     -    1148

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 13,121 sold. (+166 from 7.30am this morning / + 204 from yesterday evening's count).

Not really too sure how to interpret the club's figure just now, but based on the sales over the last 24 hours or so, they're 12,700 or so quoted yesterday afternoon should have moved on to 12,900 and something.

Great numbers. Only going to be a few hundred shy of last year's total before the sale of half STs. 

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I was thinking that myself, who could stop you from using a childs ticket in the New Stand, self service.

Any cretin doing so will burn in hell in my view. I hope that's not contravening the new Kickback laws, but anyone cheating Hearts out of money, well, no words strong enough really.

I've been wondering similar, what's to stop a genuine student's details being used to buy the ticket but a working cheapskate using it if the turnstiles are unmanned?

Footballfirst
10 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      755

Roseburn     -    1148

Not really too sure how to interpret the club's figure just now, but based on the sales over the last 24 hours or so, their 12,700 or so quoted yesterday afternoon should have moved on to 12,900 and something.

I noticed a big reduction of around 40-50 seats in section A on its own, so I'm not sure if they are all genuine sales.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I noticed a big reduction of around 40-50 seats in section A on its own, so I'm not sure if they are all genuine sales.

Yes, I spotted that. It's  plausible though with such a high level of sales over the last day or so - although there does appear to have been some quirks this year so who knows. There also appeared to be a high number of sales in T.

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yes, I spotted that. It's  plausible though with such a high level of sales over the last day or so - although there does appear to have been some quirks this year so who knows. There also appeared to be a high number of sales in T.

There were around 30 fewer in T.  

I've just completed a count of my own which shows a further 16 sales, so it's going in the right direction and fairly quickly at that.

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

There were around 30 fewer in T.  

I've just completed a count of my own which shows a further 16 sales, so it's going in the right direction and fairly quickly at that.

:)

scott herbertson

A few people with calendar reminders to buy on the last day. Would have thought it would be in the interests of the club to let it run another day or twoif they could before closing sales.

just noticed an e mail offering category b ST holders the opportunity to buy cat A single tickets from tomorrow so that’s the end from 9am tomorrow

Edited by scott herbertson

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Got a pic?

6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I usually shag her at concessions rates. Use my dad’s shagging your wife season ticket.

Not quite related but I'm no' half looking forward to this season.  CL has had a few games now to work on tactics and the fitness and form of players.  We seem to be improving with every outing.

We still have very good players to come in and Vanacek to look forward to in the winter.

Levein oot though if Hamilton beat us 3-0?

To put things in perspective on where we are this year compared to last, a year ago yesterday I was sent this screen shot from Hibs.net. The top 10 topics had 7 about us.

They are always obsessed, that goes without saying, but that’s ridiculous. This type of gloating won’t happen while CL is in charge, very very confident of that.

Bring on the season and natural order being resumed

3B54D15E-F63B-42E0-816C-21E88B5F6C2D.jpeg

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. 

With hospitality season tickets just going on sale yesterday this must mean the 12,700 announced excludes hospitality and half-seasons. Anyone know how many hospitality and half season tickets we sold last season? I would think we are now looking at getting close to last years total if hospitality and half-seasons sell well. 

Footballfirst

Interim 1pm count

Wheatfield - 735

Roseburn - 1147

Main - 462

Gorgie - 428

Total - 2772

Estimated 13,162 sold.  37 since Jalbo's last count.

Edited by Footballfirst

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Interim 1pm count

Wheatfield - 735

Roseburn - 1147

Main - 462

Gorgie - 428

Total - 2772

Just another 51 required to hit my prediction

:greggy:

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Interim 1pm count

Wheatfield - 735

Roseburn - 1147

Main - 462

Gorgie - 428

Total - 2772

Thanks ff. Still time to get your tickets folks - 5pm tonight. Perhaps we can get the kickback count over 13,200.

Was it 13,500 this time last year? If it’s looking like a minimum of 13k sold then that’s less than a 4% drop...hardly a disaster.

1 hour ago, karipidis said:

Was it 13,500 this time last year? If it’s looking like a minimum of 13k sold then that’s less than a 4% drop...hardly a disaster.

It is certainly no disaster after what was a very disappointing season.

Hopefully we can kick on this season playing more of the positive, entertaining football on display against ICT, and start to regularly fill our newly increased capacity.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

More walk ups this season. Fear we wont get the same numbers in for Rangers and Aberdeen again though :whistling:

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It is certainly no disaster after what was a very disappointing season.

Hopefully we can kick on this season playing more of the positive, entertaining football on display against ICT, and start to regularly fill our newly increased capacity.

Correct. Got off lightly I think as even I predicted a 5 to 10% drop.  Must do better this season though. ?

Heartsofgold

Well we moved 5 tickets from the Gorgie to the Main Stand today.  Bit worrying as the seats we moved to are still showing as available on eTickets.

Final Season Ticket Dot Count today at 4.58pm. 

Wheatfield   -      721

Roseburn     -    1141

Main             -      444

Gorgie          -      426

Total             -    2732

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 13,202 sold. (+81 from yesterday evening / + 40 from Ff's 1pm count).

Last year, the nearest dot count to 1st August that we did was on 2nd August, thanks to Footballfirst. At that stage, we had a kickback estimate of 13,345. 

We don't know yet what the club will come up with numbers-wise, but if all the dots that have disappeared over these last couple of days have indeed been sales, the club should be announcing over 13,000 sales.

If 13,202 turns out to be anywhere close to accurate, based on last year's apparent wheelchair, blind, PA and hospitality sales, we should be over 13,400 and possibly closer to 13,500. BUT the club's last statement seemed to suggest a figure several hundred behind this.

A great effort one-and-all considering the last two seasons. Looking forward to a great season ahead at Tynecastle.

Thanks for all your efforts Jambo and FF, much appreciated.

sorry Clerry but you my son are no longer captain or vice captain of the dot counters,

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, novoman said:

sorry Clerry but you my son are no longer captain or vice captain of the dot counters,

???

25 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

As always the hearts supporters have stepped up and showed just how loyal we are 

This. 

34 minutes ago, novoman said:

He can only count to 8 these days

39 minutes ago, novoman said:

We should really thank Jalbo too..... :P