Goncalves - some Hearts fans in racist abuse claims

Swanny17

Levein quite clear in the pre-match interview that Isma was racially abused and that it is not “alleged’, it happened.

Liked that he strongly insisted that this is going to be dealt with. 

Be nice to see the racist wanks getting emptied. Looking forward to it. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I missed this post first time roud. Where the **** do you get off posting that?

Everyone knows you don't go to games mate. Untwist frillies.

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

He does though.

4 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

touché

:gok:

joondalupjambo

All I want to see happening here is for he guilty to be named, shamed and banished from Tynie.  The problem in this age is that the only the latter will happen.

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Levein quite clear in the pre-match interview that Isma was racially abused and that it is not “alleged’, it happened.

Meanwhile on other threads we have posters abusing opposing  players simply because of what they look like. I lose track of this strange,   modern world where there is a hierarchy of "victims". Those abusing McGinn on one thread are probably the ones that are coming over all morally superior on the Goncalves thread. One is equally as bad as the other. 

Incidentally, Levein is in charge of footballing matters and I would rather the owner spoke about the issue of Goncalves. It is not within his gift  to ban fans.

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Meanwhile on other threads we have posters abusing opposing  players simply because of what they look like. I lose track of this strange,   modern world where there is a hierarchy of "victims". Those abusing McGinn on one thread are probably the ones that are coming over all morally superior on the Goncalves thread. 

Incidentally, Levein is in charge of footballing matters and I would rather the owner spoke about the issue of Goncalves. It is not within the gift of him to ban fans.

:rofl:

Fantastic. Is that you Dave?

Yes, you are quite right of course. The attractiveness of a person is as bad a thing to laugh about as calling someone a “[filter edit]”, a “black *******” or a “coon”. Mind that time all those ugly people were taken prisoner and worked to death on plantations? 

E7982E28-5CDD-4987-B708-416D4E93C517.png

3BA83802-9C05-4A20-AFD6-735028365DD4.png

8D3BC347-983A-4A77-ABB2-47723A50A104.png

3 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Good lord. With the thread clearly having moved into shan-attempt-at-wind-up territory, I’m out. 

Me too. When the gamekeepers also turn out to be the poachers then it's time to head for more cerebral territory.

Just now, Peebo said:

Good lord. With the thread clearly having moved into shan-attempt-at-wind-up territory, I’m out. 

Actually, I’m out too. 

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

I think what Levein means is that he believes what Goncalves says about the allegations. I don't see how Levein can state it happened if he wasn't there at the time. 

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Must be bad, :smile:

Not having a drink. This place is pretty intolerable without a bevy on a Saturday night. Too much negative energy... think I’ll go meditate or something. :D

Night chaps.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Not having a drink. This place is pretty intolerable without a bevy on a Saturday night. Too much negative energy... think I’ll go meditate or something. :D

Night chaps.

Certainly a wee drink helps:huh2::huh2:

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Night chaps.

A drink?

See you in about 3 hours with all guns blazing.

If not, I'll not be angry, just dissapionted.

8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m more 1970’s. Alf Garnett, Love Thy Neighbour...bring back those classics!

And some people actually doubted we have neanderthals latching onto to tbe club.........

5 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

All I want to see happening here is for he guilty to be named, shamed and banished from Tynie.  The problem in this age is that the only the latter will happen.

You surely mean the alleged?

portobellojambo1
17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You surely mean the alleged?

I may be wrong here but from a discussion I had about 6:30 this morning I got the impression the club may know the guilty parties. I'd raised a question with the person I was talking to, mainly to establish if it had happened very close to the directors box, as that is where I thought it was due to my belief that at home games it was in that area that tickets were allocated for players families and friends. Someone had suggested to me at work the other day that maybe it was just some randoms who had possibly been in hospitality and had had too much booze. I was told this morning I had the right area but that those involved are ST holders.

Geoff Kilpatrick
26 minutes ago, ADAM said:

And some people actually doubted we have neanderthals latching onto to tbe club.........

Woosh!

Clue: He was joking!

21 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Woosh!

Clue: He was joking!

Geeze....really he's joking!...he's not into dated programes/views like that.....well I never...next thing he'll be supporting action against the racist parasites who masquerade as HMFC supporters

46 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I may be wrong here but from a discussion I had about 6:30 this morning I got the impression the club may know the guilty parties. I'd raised a question with the person I was talking to, mainly to establish if it had happened very close to the directors box, as that is where I thought it was due to my belief that at home games it was in that area that tickets were allocated for players families and friends. Someone had suggested to me at work the other day that maybe it was just some randoms who had possibly been in hospitality and had had too much booze. I was told this morning I had the right area but that those involved are ST holders.

Frees up a couple of seats for someone else. Ideally someone who doesn't still live in the 70s.

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Geeze....really he's joking!...he's not into dated programes/views like that.....well I never...next thing he'll be supporting action against the racist parasites who masquerade as HMFC supporters

Oh give up your Simon Wiesenthal act FFS! If you want to look for bigots and racists, try other forms of social media as they get short shrift on here.

7 hours ago, ADAM said:

Firstly, I was joking. 

Secondly, read FA’s reply to my post where he describes what those shows were really about. 

(Fair enough that sometime the tone doesn’t come across when it’s written down, so no biggie)

6 hours ago, ADAM said:

Oh, missed this. 

Have you even watched those programmes?

I will support any action that directly targets racists. But I’m not going to publicly flog myself to appease the media, or to make myself feel better, which seems to be the approach right now. 

The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Oh, missed this. 

Have you even watched those programmes?

I will support any action that directly targets racists. But I’m not going to publicly flog myself to appease the media, or to make myself feel better, which seems to be the approach right now. 

For what it's worth your last paragraph is spot on.

Francis Albert
15 hours ago, ADAM said:

As Geoff and Nookie Bear have said he was clearly joking.

Having said that Johnny Speight said he did not create Alf Garnett but simply grassed him up. The dialogue (or often monologue) came straight from the mouths of people he heard in the pubs, clubs and streets of East London. Probably at football grounds as well. Perhaps it isn't as dated as we'd like it to be.

Of course racists approved Garnett's views. I guess there are some who root for the Ralph Fiennes character in Schindlers Ark or the pursuers of Ann Frank. It doesn't mean they can't be portrayed.  

N Lincs Jambo
49 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

As Geoff and Nookie Bear have said he was clearly joking.

Having said that Johnny Speight said he did not create Alf Garnett but simply grassed him up. The dialogue (or often monologue) came straight from the mouths of people he heard in the pubs, clubs and streets of East London. Probably at football grounds as well. Perhaps it isn't as dated as we'd like it to be.

Of course racists approved Garnett's views. I guess there are some who root for the Ralph Fiennes character in Schindlers Ark or the pursuers of Ann Frank. It doesn't mean they can't be portrayed.  

And the irony is that the actor who played Alf Garnett, the late Warren Mitchell, was actually Jewish and played the character in order to show up the mindless bigots for the morons they were. Unfortunately too many people readily identified with the character.

Love Thy Neighbour is a cringe-fest when viewed today but that was in no small measure down to the laziness of the script writers who admitted that when they had run out of any genuine comedy in order to fill out an episode they would resort to stereotypical racist abuse and name-calling which would shock today's generation. When I say shock, they would be shocked that this was considered comedy and therefore ok to show on prime time TV. Like with Till Death Do Us Part, the actual intention of LTN was to mock racism.

In today's parlance, Epic Fail.

21 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Meanwhile on other threads we have posters abusing opposing  players simply because of what they look like. I lose track of this strange,   modern world where there is a hierarchy of "victims". Those abusing McGinn on one thread are probably the ones that are coming over all morally superior on the Goncalves thread. One is equally as bad as the other. 

Incidentally, Levein is in charge of footballing matters and I would rather the owner spoke about the issue of Goncalves. It is not within his gift  to ban fans.

This in spades ^^^^   !!!

Archived