New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

40 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Was disappointed and a little suprised to hear up to knees in fenian blood very loudly. 

Not that hat the words bother me but I thought they wouldn't have used them in the first place tbh

Credit where credits due they made a good noise through out though

Hibee blood would be so much better.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Think we need to start keeping a list of who to hate in order to be trendy, atmosphere-creating PHM:

-the IRA

-Catholics

-Jews

-Jambos Kickback

Can keep updating it as the season progresses ??

Sticky pls mods. 

Just back from the game and the atmosphere was great today. I fairly certain this went a long way to helping the team get a brilliant victory. 

Now this has got momentum the club are going to have to roll with it to an extent, they’re creating an atmosphere and seem to be adding to their numbers every week and better the team are doing the numbers will keep going up. Perhaps need to get a wee bit more creative with the songs our players don’t need to hate a religion to play for us as far as I’m aware. The Olly Lee song is decent... few more of them and they’ve cracked it!

They were in good fettle today. But the singing about hating kickback is as cringe as when rangers sang about hating the tartan army. 

I think today they were almost looking for a reaction when they sang about being up to their knees in well you know...etc...

If they stuck to singing non controversial stuff like the catchy Olly Lee number is genuinely think more fans would buy into them. Thought they had it jumping today. Just in from the game and i think they in many respects did well

As i say credit for creating a Decent buzz in the away end today lads, drop some of the nonsense from the songbook and there would probably be no negative press on places like this place kickback that you all hate.....

Edited by mscjambo

Just got home from the game and had a look at this thread, most in agreement that the singing was brilliant today, well done lads, the kickback song was class as well ? catchy number that ??????

Sounds like the positive vibes are mainly from those that go to games. 

At at the end of the day, they are the ones that matter. 

Well played lads!

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sounds like the positive vibes are mainly from those that go to games. 

At at the end of the day, they are the ones that matter. 

Well played lads!

Positive vibes:

-lots of singing and atmosphere

-manager seemed please by volume of fans

Negative vibes:

-songs about f*****s

-songs about hating Jews

Imagine singing about hating Jews. Tbf I'm a fan of the singing section but this is just  nonsense. We go from having one of the best supports (FOH) in the country to the biggest selection of utter morons.

been here before
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

Positive vibes:

Tiffany songs.

Negative vibes:

-songs about f*****s

-songs about hating Jews

Just a wee addition there.

Just now, Frank1874 said:

Positive vibes:

Negative vibes:

-songs about f*****s

-songs about hating Jews

The negative songs mate lasted for all of a few lines then seemed to die out and move on to another tune.  If they just dropped it altogether there would be no reason to question them. 

19 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Just got home from the game and had a look at this thread, most in agreement that the singing was brilliant today, well done lads, the kickback song was class as well ? catchy number that ??????

Were sitting top of the league with St mirren next week which is sure to be a pumping and people still find something to be negative about even Craig came out and spoke about how good they were today jesus its good people like yourself are backing it unlike the sadcases that don't even go to the games having plenty to say about it 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Alex Kintner
Just now, Miko said:

Imagine singing about hating Jews. Tbf I'm a fan of the singing section but this is just fu*king nonsense. We go from having one of the best supports (FOH) in the country to the biggest selection of utter morons.

Think it’s also worth pointing out that the atmosphere would have been excellent today regardless of the existence of any singing section. Our away fans are always in tremendous voice at any away games I’ve been to, especially when we’re on a good run of form.

Can’t say I’ve ever been a fan of the singing section but mind changed after today. Great effort and have to admit I really enjoyed the kB song and the amount of older guys around me who joined in. Telling.........

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, mscjambo said:

The negative songs mate lasted for all of a few lines then seemed to die out and move on to another tune.  If they just dropped it altogether there would be no reason to question them. 

Agreed ??

Sounds like if they drop the nonsense then we could be on to a real winner here which is what everybody wants.

Unfortunately it won’t happen though. The creation of the Aaron Hughes song and them linking up with the Gorgie Loyal lot are evidence of that. Few of my mates saw a few GL regulars in amongst the singing section lads today unfortunately.  

18 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Totally agree with everything u said singing section were class today just incase u thought I was having a go at u.

A group of guys sing like arseholes on a bus and the whole singing section is now anti semitic??? Really? 

The houlier than thou attitude of some is ridiculous and becoming tedious. 

34 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Think we need to start keeping a list of who to hate in order to be trendy, atmosphere-creating PHM:

-the IRA

-Catholics

-Jews

-Jambos Kickback

Presumably if Aaron retires then the song will be passed onto Jimmy Dunne.

"He hates the f****** Huns, His name is Jimmy Dunne". 

6 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Agreed ??

Sounds like if they drop the nonsense then we could be on to a real winner here which is what everybody wants.

Unfortunately it won’t happen though. The creation of the Aaron Hughes song and them linking up with the Gorgie Loyal lot are evidence of that. Few of my mates saw a few GL regulars in amongst the singing section lads today unfortunately.  

Personally i never saw that today so can't comment i was sitting down the front. Coming home in the car my dad said he thought atmosphere was good today these guys did well but he felt they could still ruin it for themselves by doing something silly.

But again today largely i thought they were good value today

Edited by mscjambo

Some right stuck up idiots in our support who will moan about everything and anything.  Take a day off, the hearts are feckin back!

StevenNaismith

Best atmosphere at an away game for years today I thought. Got into the stadium about 15 mins before kick off and the songs were in full flow. Didn’t stop for the whole match. Well done lads ??

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Were sitting top of the league with St mirren next week which is sure to be a pumping and people still find something to be negative about even Craig came out and spoke about how good they were today jesus.

They are a baw hair away from being brilliant, but singing about hating Jews is a pretty big no-no to say the least and they are going to self destruct if they keep it up, because the club will not be tolerating that. 

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Best atmosphere at an away game for years today I thought. Got into the stadium about 15 mins before kick off and the songs were in full flow. Didn’t stop for the whole match. Well done lads ??

I thought it was superb today aswell. Great backing and the singing section kept it going all game with the vast majority of other fans joining in. Not with all the songs as had been stated. 

Some people seem desperate for the singing section to fail but it’s getting bigger and better. ??

StevenNaismith
1 minute ago, rick witter said:

I thought it was superb today aswell. Great backing and the singing section kept it going all game with the vast majority of other fans joining in. Not with all the songs as had been stated. 

Some people seem desperate for the singing section to fail but it’s getting bigger and better. ??

They had this middle aged fella singing all throughout the game. Sore head and throat now but worth it, great day.

Great atmosphere created.

Bin the dodgy songs.

We have plenty original HMFC material.

Leave the crap to the erse cheeks......we're better than that shower!

Edited by jamboruss

PhoenixHearts
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Were sitting top of the league with St mirren next week which is sure to be a pumping and people still find something to be negative about even Craig came out and spoke about how good they were today jesus its good people like yourself are backing it unlike the sadcases that don't even go to the games having plenty to say about it 

Are you suggesting that people complaining about stupid wee fuds singing racist and homophobic songs is 'finding something to moan and be negative about for the sake of it'?

jacklivi1874
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Are you suggesting that people complaining about stupid wee fuds singing racist and homophobic songs is 'finding something to moan and be negative about for the sake of it'?

Turn the volume down on yer telly  if you dont like it i say 

3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

What was the Kickback song?

It was just:

“We all hate kickback,

Everybody hates Jambos Kickback!”

Sung to “I think we’re alone now” by Tiffany. 

Judging by their Twitter videos I’m guessing they’ve all been banned for being racist.

Great that they are getting an atmosphere going. Hope the dodgy stuff doesn’t ruin something that is starting to take off.

9 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

No I'm not suggesting that but there's people on this forum who just complain for the sake of it we should be United as a support the way things are going at present yet there are still a few finding faults.

Alex Kintner
14 minutes ago, jamboruss said:

Great atmosphere created.

Bin the dodgy songs.

We have plenty original HMFC material.

Leave the crap to the erse cheeks......we're better than that shower!

:spoton:

9 minutes ago, BigC said:

It was just:

“We all hate kickback,

Everybody hates Jambos Kickback!”

Sung to “I think we’re alone now” by Tiffany. 

Judging by their Twitter videos I’m guessing they’ve all been banned for being racist.

ITWAN is a good song tbf, I always thought we should sing it but "Glasgow Celtic" instead of Jambos Kickback.

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Totally agree with everything u said singing section were class today just incase u thought I was having a go at u.

Not at all bud I knew what u were saying. I was down the front of the stand but the noise coming from the back and all around was great today, it is definitely building momentum and hopefully takes off. As for the video of the group singing on the bus about Jews, well that’s stupid, wasn’t sung in the stand thankfully.  

:seething:

"Rodent" is supposed to be my insult.

Edited by peter_hmfc

2 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

**** ya rodent because I dont get upset at songs

You scare me.

9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No I'm not suggesting that but there's people on this forum who just complain for the sake of it we should be United as a support the way things are going at present yet there are still a few finding faults.

The people finding fault appear to be finding fault with racist or bigoted/sectarian songs.

If they were not sung then there would be no or at least a lot fewer faults for the to find and complain about. 

So maybe the solution to the fault finding and uniting the support is not to sing racist/sectarian/bigoted songs. What do you think? 

Geoff the Mince

A few Hullo Hullo weren't started by the singing chaps ( didn't get too many airings)

was there  two drums ? Or just one hopeless drunk whacking it in anger ?

lot of noise today and the Kback song was a laugh , I even joined  in :lol:

15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So you don't like the idea of healthy debate? We should all do exactly the same as each other, and agree with each other, or else we aren't united as Hearts fans?

Nice. :)

2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

A few Hullo Hullo weren't started by the singing chaps ( didn't get too many airings)

was there  two drums ? Or just one hopeless drunk whacking it in anger ?

lot of noise today and the Kback song was a laugh , I even joined  in :lol:

If I had been there, I would have been singing it the loudest, and punctuating the song by shouting the word "arseholes" from time to time. Self-deprecating humour - there's nowt like it. :D

Be very interesting to hear Aaron Hughes thoughts on that song. Doubt he’d take to kindly to being labled an anti-semite.

Defended the group but if thats them then they can get the **** out of tynie and never come back

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

-the IRA

-Catholics

-Jews

-Jambos Kickback

Yup. Up to our knees in knees in fenian blood at one point.

The singing section would be great if we could send the mini-huns along the M8 to where they belong.

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Like what the likes of say counts post to someone who cares  a jot

Say what now......

been here before
7 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Like what the likes of say counts post to someone who cares  a jot

Why is every 6th post of yours gibberish?

Placid Casual
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Why is every 6th post of yours gibberish?

Every 6th post??

You’re being very generous. 

• davemclaren locked this topic