New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

jacklivi1874
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Why is every 6th post of yours gibberish?

You should be at home then 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

59 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Think it’s also worth pointing out that the atmosphere would have been excellent today regardless of the existence of any singing section. Our away fans are always in tremendous voice at any away games I’ve been to, especially when we’re on a good run of form.

Utter nonsense Frank, sorry.

jacklivi1874

See be honest I asked guys I go to games with what they thought about this site they never miss games I should have listened as they were bang on and dont post on here 

13 minutes ago, redjambo said:

If I had been there, I would have been singing it the loudest, and punctuating the song by shouting the word "arseholes" from time to time. Self-deprecating humour - there's nowt like it. :D

:lol: 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, jacklivi1874 said:

See be honest I asked guys I go to games with what they thought about this site they never miss games I should have listened as they were bang on and dont post on here 

Use the report button mate. Some people use the board as their own personal vehicle to simply abuse others. 

About time Levein was getting a song. He's a fan of the singing section and has a rhymable name. And he's ****ing magic.

Edited by pablo

jacklivi1874
1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Use the report button mate. Some people use the board as their own personal vehicle to simply abuse others. 

I would never report to the Mods  you just know in the real world the cheek  may not appear as regular  from some on here 

been here before
1 minute ago, pablo said:

About time Levein was getting a song. He's a fan of the singing section and rhymable name. And he's ****ing magic.

I might be imagining this but didnt I hear something about Levein loving the Queen?

About time Levein was getting a song. He's a fan of the singing section and has a rhymable name. And he's ****ing magic.

Heard an effort last season rhyming Levein and Queen.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

About time Levein was getting a song. He's a fan of the singing section and rhymable name. And he's ****ing magic.

Are their any religious groups he has a particular dislike for? Preferably one that rhymes with his name. ? 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, jacklivi1874 said:

I would never report to the Mods  you just know in the real world the cheek  may not appear as regular  from some on here 

While I get what you are saying it's best for everyone that these idiots are reported so the mods can take action. Not everyone will be as able to deal with and ignore abuse and bullying online as yourself. 

been here before
Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Are their any religious groups he has a particular dislike for? Preferably one that rhymes with his name. ? 

Not necessarily a religous group but Craig Levein is a Mujahadeen.

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Jack, in all seriousness, if you think this site is shite why do you bother?

Jambo 4 Ever
8 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

What does this even mean?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Not necessarily a religous group but Craig Levein is a Mujahadeen.

Oh please, singing group please make this happen. ? 

His name is Craig Levein, he hates the Mujahadeen... 

6 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It's not a religious group per se, but His name is Craig Levein and he hates the Mujahideen! might work.

Shoot. Beaten to it! If only I hadn't spent time checking the spelling of Mujahideen. ;)

Edited by redjambo

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Jack, in all seriousness, if you think this site is shite why do you bother?

Why do folk bother making stupid suggestions for teenagers that will never be adhered to? Same principle I guess.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

I might be imagining this but didnt I hear something about Levein loving the Queen?

Nope never imagined it, something  like viva Craig Levein, and couldn’t make out the rest from the front of the stand but the word queen was in it. So he has got his own song now, yippee ?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, redjambo said:

It's not a religious group per se, but His name is Craig Levein and he hates the Mujahideen! might work.

See, now we are working together with the singing section. What can go wrong? 

PhoenixHearts
46 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Turn the volume down on yer telly  if you dont like it i say 

I say get yerself away to **** if you DO like it. Anyone thinking it's in any way acceptable needs to get themselves far far away from our club before they find themselves in real trouble.

No place in society for it, and there should be absolutely zero tolerance from the club.

Ps, cant turn the volume down when I'm sat in the same stadium as it, can I?

Not reading all pages on this..but I think it's brilliant that the young boys are trying to get an atmosphere going. They are doing a job..3 wins out of 3..especially away from home. 

Take it some songs are sectarian but that's coz  what whatthey have heard.

Their new songs are about our new  players etc and former (laff).

Keep it going boys and keep it clean as possible.  HHGH

jacklivi1874
2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I say get yerself away to **** if you DO like it. Anyone thinking it's in any way acceptable needs to get themselves far far away from our club before they find themselves in real trouble.

No place in society for it, and there should be absolutely zero tolerance from the club.

Ps, cant turn the volume down when I'm sat in the same stadium as it, can I?

Say what you want and as much as you want 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

One thing that does make me laugh is when one poster decides to tell another that him and his isn't welcome. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

He hates the queues?

He hates the blues?

He hates the news?

Am clutching at straws here eh. Am all for the singing section but this canny be happening. 

24 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup. Up to our knees in knees in fenian blood at one point.

The singing section would be great if we could send the mini-huns along the M8 to where they belong.

Agreed.  Great atmosphere created today but I am personally sick of the sectarian inferences.  I even heard someone in our support finish off/join in with the 'we are Killie, super Killie' song with 'we hate Celtic...fenian b*****s'.  

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He hates the queues?

He hates the blues?

He hates the news?

It's "chews" obviously - they stick to his teeth so he doesn't like eating them. I've heard he actually prefers Mint Imperials.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Surely the words aren’t “he’s hates the Jews”? It must be something else, surely? 

BBC news? 

41 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

The people finding fault appear to be finding fault with racist or bigoted/sectarian songs.

If they were not sung then there would be no or at least a lot fewer faults for the to find and complain about. 

So maybe the solution to the fault finding and uniting the support is not to sing racist/sectarian/bigoted songs. What do you think? 

I agree with most of what u are saying mate and there is no need for the sectarian or bigoted stuff but the fact of it Is we have always had a small minority that has been that way inclined and I don't think we will ever lose it however back to the signing section I do believe they have come in for alot of unfair criticism at times and it's not always been them that has been the culprits and it only adds more fuel to the fire for people on here to bitch and moan about.

Edited by Bongo 1874

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

7th Day Adventists.

Nap.

If those guys singing the song about hating Jews are from the singing section then there is no chance they’ll last longer which is a shame. 

Tynecastle is very boring these days and is crying out for a group like them, just a shame it will be ruined by lazy bigotry for the sake of rhyming something controversial with Aaron Hughes. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

7th Day Adventists.

Nap.

For sure mate, who doesn't. All ****ing high and 7th day ishy mighty. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

For sure mate, who doesn't. All ****ing high and 7th day ishy mighty. 

I know it doesn't rhyme, but...bunch of wanks.

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Why do folk bother making stupid suggestions for teenagers that will never be adhered to? Same principle I guess.

Misplaced hope that it'll make a difference? 

9 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Oh please, singing group please make this happen. ? 

His name is Craig Levein, he hates the Mujahadeen... 

Oh Craig Levein

Could smash the Mujahadeen

But he slapped Graeme Hogg 

We were all agog

He hates everything Green

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Barack said:

No, it's definitely Jews.

Thread should just be closed now. Posters can't have reasoned debate about it anymore. Warning points all over the place, and just tired bitching, at those who support those who sing about Sectarianism, & now anti-Semitic songs...and those who don't.

Still, boys will be boys.

Shit song. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I agree with most of what u are saying mate and there is no need for the sectarian or bigoted stuff but the fact of it Is we have always had a small minority that has been that way inclined and I don't think we will ever lose it however back to the signing section I do believe the have come in for alot of unfair criticism at times and it's not always been them that has been the culprits and it only adds more fuel to the fire for people on here to bitch and moan about.

That's a very reasonable comment. However just because folk on here may air their dislike of racist/sectarian/bigoted lyrics, it doesn't mean they are bitching or moaning. It's legitimate commentary on something they don't want to see our football club associated with.

8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Surely the words aren’t “he’s hates the Jews”? It must be something else, surely? 

He hates the ****ing Jews was the line I heard. 

?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, pablo said:

Oh Craig Levein

Could smash the Mujahadeen

But he slapped Graeme Hogg 

We were all agog

He hates everything Green

I'm proposing you as the official singing section songwriter. If you can just work hating Jews and Catholics into that it will be their goto tune. 

Quite enjoyed being in the middle of them today. Very noisy and atmospheric. The vast majority of the songs were original and witty.

However, as a left fitter, I’m glad I developed a thick skin following Hearts in the 80’s cos that’s where we were back to at times today, and not just cos that’s where most of the tunes were from. 

Edinburgh is wonderful? Never thought I’d hear that ditty again.

Guy pretty much shouting in my face at halftime (the reason he was facing away from pitch) how much “we” hate Catholics. Aaron Hughes hates Jews??? FFS!

I’m just going to laugh and live and let live, they can’t and won’t be telt.

...a bit disco
Just now, SUTOL said:

He hates the ****ing Jews was the line I heard. 

?

What would be wrong with 'He hates to ****ing lose' ?

It's not complicated.

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

Not reading all pages on this..but I think it's brilliant that the young boys are trying to get an atmosphere going. They are doing a job..3 wins out of 3..especially away from home. 

Take it some songs are sectarian but that's coz  what whatthey have heard.

Their new songs are about our new  players etc and former (laff).

Keep it going boys and keep it clean as possible.  HHGH

Spot on. Important not to get rid of the singing section or we’ll have no chance of beating St Mirren next week ??

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

He hates the queues?

He hates the blues?

He hates the news?

He hates the juice? Maybe prefers his tinned fruit in syrup ??

4 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

Agreed.  Great atmosphere created today but I am personally sick of the sectarian inferences.  I even heard someone in our support finish off/join in with the 'we are Killie, super Killie' song with 'we hate Celtic...fenian b*****s'.  

:facepalm:

AlphonseCapone

There's only one Craig Levein, 

Only one Craig Levein, 

He hates the Queen, 

Finds her entitlement obscene, 

Walking in a Levein wonderland. 

Harder than it looks this chant business. 

24 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

?

Placid Casual

21 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

He really hates the Judean People’s Front. I think that’s what the whole Graeme Hogg thing was about.

Hard to shoehorn that one in though.

• davemclaren locked this topic