New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

6 hours ago, Wilo said:

On way back from Killie. The singing section/young team were superb today. There’s no doubt in my mind that they helped the team on the park.

Absolutely agree. You could tell from 15 minutes before kick off when they were already well underway that it was going to be a good atmosphere from our end. It undoubtedly helps a team to hear their fans' support and it made me laugh to hear CL acknowledge them in his interview.

Long may it continue.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

6 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Definitely mate, far more than those sitting at home telling them how to act at games. 

People just don't want them doing cringeworthy bigoted/racist shit that makes us look like wannabe Sevco fans/utter *****. Is that too much to ask?

Hating the jews/fenians = not cool, doesn't reflect well on the club. Is this really needed to generate an atmosphere?

Hating Kickback = decent banter. More of this sort of stuff. 

Generating an atmosphere is brilliant and much needed, and they should be applauded for trying. If they cut out the sectarian crap, literally nobody would have any problem with them, and more fans would be likely to join in. 

It sounds like they did well yesterday in the main barring a couple of songs. Good on them. If they can filter that shit out (and they'll need to if they don't want the club to shut them down) then brilliant. Nobody wants Tynecastle to be like a library.

3 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm sorry but there is no way at all to know these people are part of the singing section. At away games there is no way to say who is or is not part of said section.

Only at home games will we and Hearts be able to see and hear what the actual group is doing with any certainty. 

Agree with this. The poster who heard the Hughes song at the match said it was only half a dozen, so presumably the same lot from the video. At one point a few people tried to start "I was born under a Union Jack" and it was definitely the singing section who sang over it with something else because their drummer drummed the new song.

As someone who's supported the group since they started this thread but had a few underlying worries, today really removed them for me.

I get they want to sing hello hello. Maybe some/most of them don't even sing fenian blood, but either way they'll sing it. I think I've switched to the "we need to drown it out" argument. Everyone else gradually sings "we're out to beat you every time, surrender or you'll die" and when 75% of the singers sing that it'll be easily heard.

6 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Agree with this. The poster who heard the Hughes song at the match said it was only half a dozen, so presumably the same lot from the video. At one point a few people tried to start "I was born under a Union Jack" and it was definitely the singing section who sang over it with something else because their drummer drummed the new song.

As someone who's supported the group since they started this thread but had a few underlying worries, today really removed them for me.

I get they want to sing hello hello. Maybe some/most of them don't even sing fenian blood, but either way they'll sing it. I think I've switched to the "we need to drown it out" argument. Everyone else gradually sings "we're out to beat you every time, surrender or you'll die" and when 75% of the singers sing that it'll be easily heard.

Sounds positive , my concern is that they could come out n seperate themselves from the nonsense but won’t then retweet it and that has to put them in a dangerous place with the club which is not good. If they seperated themselves from it continued what they are doing then had the odd dodgy song in there then people wouldn’t bother about it the same. 

millerjames398

Thought the lads were excellent getting behind the team today, got in just after half two and they were already up the back bouncing, got to give them credit for getting a chant for uche out of an atomic kitten song...or maybe not??????? 

7 hours ago, 2205ian said:

Viva Craig Levein,

Viva Craig Levein,

He hates the H1b5,

And the other green,

Viva Craig Levein.

All royalties to my Bank A/C......Sort Code 80-18-74 Account No 19052012;)

I’ve passed on your details to a very interesting gentleman in the army from Nigeria who sent an email to my good self. Millions on the way to your account he tells me. 

had three different texts whilst at the game (2 were Old Firm Fans) commenting on how loud our fans were on radio, whilst it was all of us it was the boys up back who started almost every one, this level of support is heard by the team and has to give them that extra inch. lets not start laying into them over a few cheeky songs (and thats all it is, talk of racists etc is ridiculous, its a song at a football match) they were absolutely superb today and today would have been much duller without them and the result may well have been different without that incredible backing.

7 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

I’m suggesting that’s the only level of job that will be left for them as most employers do their due diligence on potential employees. You’re not going to get any decent salaried job when your twitter profile openly shows you to be engaging in religious hatred.

I wouldn’t employ anyone who casually accuses folk of grooming young kids either but luckily, like Twitter, JKB is anonymous. 

8 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I think the posts tonight were all good humoured, they were mocking the idiots rather than encouraging them. 

That's how I read them.

Child grooming. How mocking and witty of them. 

7 hours ago, JamboJen said:

Absolutely agree. You could tell from 15 minutes before kick off when they were already well underway that it was going to be a good atmosphere from our end. It undoubtedly helps a team to hear their fans' support and it made me laugh to hear CL acknowledge them in his interview.

Long may it continue.

Ditto 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Child grooming. How mocking and witty of them. 

I'm sorry you have lost me, whom is it you believe is grooming children? 

1 hour ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm sorry you have lost me, whom is it you believe is grooming children? 

Read back a few pages and you may see a few respected JKB posters throwing that accusation at the older members of the SS. 

Probably just bantz though. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Read back a few pages and you may see a few respected JKB posters throwing that accusation at the older members of the SS. 

The same accusations have been cast the other way too.

As you say, bantz.

Phil D. Corners
9 hours ago, BigC said:

Knowing Ikpeazu... ahah,

There is nothing he can’t do,

Knowing Ikpeazu... ahah,

Set’s up lots of goals and he scores them too,

Playing up front is so easy for him, cos he’s 8ft 2!

And he’ll win us the league, knowing Ikpeazu!

Amesome... be would add ‘he’. 

Knowing he Ikpeazu. 

Or just Knowing me, knowing Ikpeazu. 

Amesome. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Firstly, respected? Come in this is a forum. Why would you have respect for a username? 

Secondly, report them then. Or are you agreeing with them? 

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, red said:

had three different texts whilst at the game (2 were Old Firm Fans) commenting on how loud our fans were on radio, whilst it was all of us it was the boys up back who started almost every one, this level of support is heard by the team and has to give them that extra inch. lets not start laying into them over a few cheeky songs (and thats all it is, talk of racists etc is ridiculous, its a song at a football match) they were absolutely superb today and today would have been much duller without them and the result may well have been different without that incredible backing.

I agree totally however they must stop the naughty songs. I can guarantee that at next week's game the Police control room will be focused on the young team section and anything naughty will be noted and the lads could end up with a ban which would be a real shame they were brilliant yesterday keep up the good work just cut out bad stuff.

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Firstly, respected? Come in this is a forum. Why would you have respect for a username? 

Secondly, report them then. Or are you agreeing with them? 

:spoton:

As I posted on the Mitchell thread, if the singing section are looking in 

The Marco Alonso / Barry Douglas Heartbeat song for Mitchell please.

Was at a Chelsea game last season and it was stuck in my head for about 3 weeks!!

Ooo Neil Lennon airways

The company is deceased

There's no more flights landing

In the port of Leith

Craig's got a rocket

We run this fffnnn town

Were going on a journey

Were going above the clouds

John mcCartney

some bod back there saying the hearts support would be singing regardless of the young lads,not in consistency throughout the game they wouldnt have.......
it was non stop,and personlly thought they put on a good gig....i never heard any bad stuff aprt from a bit of fenian in hello hello which had started off well mixed with hibee blood and then became slightly more prevalent as the game went on....just change the ****ing words completely but keep ing the melody and that takes all of us away from being tagged with those blue nosed cretins

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I hope they stick around, clean up their songbook a bit, and continue to back the team and put money into the club for a good few years yet. 

" a bit" unfortumtely when u give that mob any respect it ends up very Trumpism.....and we know how that has gone

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Bit snobby no? I agree with the anti-bigotry but lets not bash minimum wage working class people

agreed 

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

As tragic as the song is the thing that is most alarming is that Aaron Hughes even has a song :lol:

::troll::

only because it rhymes with Jews I assume 

t's coming home,
It's coming home, it's coming
Football's coming home
It's coming home,
Football's coming home
It's coming home,
Football's coming home
It's coming home,
Football's coming home
It's coming home,
Football's coming home

Bridge of Djoum
14 hours ago, jacklivi1874 said:

I would never report to the Mods  you just know in the real world the cheek  may not appear as regular  from some on here 

Stop trying to act like a wee hardman. ''In the real world'', people disagree. 

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, farin said:

Prob these guys Dave ?

1870AE09-F7D7-4690-A882-C49D80EAA061.jpeg.6edc0248a2a2f078d40925209310a373.jpeg

If they hate us so much and we’re all ‘liberal pansies’ then why would they care about the reputation of JKB? ?

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, farin said:

Prob these guys Dave ?

1870AE09-F7D7-4690-A882-C49D80EAA061.jpeg.6edc0248a2a2f078d40925209310a373.jpeg

Maybe he doesn't get that we don't find it worth worrying our frillies about?

Unlike himself, who seems a bit upset that his 'hilarious bantz' wasn't deemed worth acknowledging.

On the subject of top banter...

'K eekback'...

'Dickback'...

orly.gif

Edited by ...a bit disco

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

If they hate us so much and we’re all ‘liberal pansies’ then why would they care about the reputation of JKB? ?

I genuinely didn't understand the point that tweet was attempting to make. 

Alex Kintner
Just now, kila said:

:laugh:

Singing about hating a fan forum then being disappointed there isn't a thread specifically for it

:rofl:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

Stop trying to act like a wee hardman. ''In the real world'', people disagree. 

They do, how many of the people who disagree with the singing sections choice of songs have said so to them in the real world? 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

They do, how many of the people who disagree with the singing sections choice of songs have said so to them in the real world? 

That's rhetorical, right?

Bridge of Djoum
16 hours ago, houstonjambo said:

39459B3E-6927-4F71-A6BA-F9442492844F.jpeg

He's 6 foot 3, apparently.

Another 9 inches he'll be getting a congratulatory flute from the Queen.

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I’ve also not spoken to Donald Trump in person about how much of a chauvinistic arsehole he is. Am I still allowed to express my opinion about him online?

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

:rofl: ??????

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

I’ve also not spoken to Donald Trump in person about how much of a chauvinistic arsehole he is. Am I still allowed to express my opinion about him online?

Yes, of course, the difference being people know exactly where the singing section sit. They have access to them but choose to not engage in a face to face discussion. 

4 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

:rofl: 

Alex Kintner
13 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Yes, of course, the difference being people know exactly where the singing section sit. They have access to them but choose to not engage in a face to face discussion. 

Are they available after matches? Don’t want to miss any of the game blethering.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, farin said:

It’s a lot simpler than that & prob a direct result of the this thread in particular tbh. Lets play a game of join the dots. ? 

65B7C4A7-F6BD-446C-8B1C-110A1ACC482F.thumb.jpeg.cba4f6fe16aed8eb1477136af761652f.jpeg

Makes so much sense now.

:wink:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Are they available after matches? Don’t want to miss any of the game blethering.

I'm sure they would make time for you before or after the game. After all, you are here constantly saying how much you want hem to succeed. I'm sure they would be happy to listen to your expert views. 

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm sure they would make time for you before or after the game. After all, you are here constantly saying how much you want hem to succeed. I'm sure they would be happy to listen to your expert views. 

Don’t claim to be an expert mate. Not sure if there is such a thing. Anyway, they seem perfectly clear on my views and the views of other reasonable fans given their social media posts and song about hating ‘liberal’ JKB ??

39 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm terrified!!!!! 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Don’t claim to be an expert mate. Not sure if there is such a thing. Anyway, they seem perfectly clear on my views and the views of other reasonable fans given their social media posts and song about hating ‘liberal’ JKB ??

Was it not a different account that posted the song on the bus and a supporters club that tweeted about kickback? 

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Was it not a different account that posted the song on the bus and a supporters club that tweeted about kickback? 

Seen quite a few mentions of kickback on their official accounts on Facebook and Twitter mate. All slagging us off for being too liberal and wanting to sit and watch matches silently. They’ve also been retweeting all the anti-JKB stuff coming from Gorgie Loyal.

Pretty clear what they think of our opinions, advice or suggestions. No point meeting them in person if that’s the case.

Just now, Frank1874 said:

Seen quite a few mentions of kickback on their official accounts on Facebook and Twitter mate. All slagging us off for being too liberal and wanting to sit and watch matches silently. They’ve also been retweeting all the anti-JKB stuff coming from Gorgie Loyal.

Pretty clear what they think of our opinions, advice or suggestions. No point meeting them in person if that’s the case.

I think if read his post, it's obvious what he'd want to happen to you. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

If that's how you feel then perhaps the thread should be closed? Surely if there is to be no discussion then posts in here simply slagging them off will do nothing but cause them to resent the place and its opinions more. 

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

If that's how you feel then perhaps the thread should be closed? Surely if there is to be no discussion then posts in here simply slagging them off will do nothing but cause them to resent the place and its opinions more. 

If they do things that are worth slagging them off for (singing about religion and politics, letting off smokebombs) then they’ll get rightly slagged off.

They’re welcome to come on and defend themselves if they feel it is unjustified.

Alex Kintner

Just spotted this interesting chap who seems to be an active part of the singing section:

D8860066-1557-4228-BBD9-DC983DDC0532.jpeg.d76fabfda0e6d00c051249a8187eff66.jpegD01BFD99-21F3-45D6-A957-F621E047DA78.jpeg.70d4a695eb48021e0b56ded97b1acec2.jpeg

820D4175-D1DC-470B-9E6E-7E3C44462323.jpeg.08b57bbcd5e7617dcd0dd43a736d2aa0.jpeg

Seemed rather upset by the last minute equaliser at Fir Park...

3E30E2F8-7D95-486C-9235-BFE752C9D7F8.jpeg.4f6eb8d088ffea4e9c426b48662755bd.jpeg

:yas:

11 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Stick to hating the LGBT community and the English mate. 

You'll do for now. 

buckhind jambo
11 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Just spotted this interesting chap who seems to be an active part of the singing section:

D8860066-1557-4228-BBD9-DC983DDC0532.jpeg.d76fabfda0e6d00c051249a8187eff66.jpegD01BFD99-21F3-45D6-A957-F621E047DA78.jpeg.70d4a695eb48021e0b56ded97b1acec2.jpeg

820D4175-D1DC-470B-9E6E-7E3C44462323.jpeg.08b57bbcd5e7617dcd0dd43a736d2aa0.jpeg

Seemed rather upset by the last minute equaliser at Fir Park...

3E30E2F8-7D95-486C-9235-BFE752C9D7F8.jpeg.4f6eb8d088ffea4e9c426b48662755bd.jpeg

:yas:

Your plucking stuff from the internet and attaching them to the singing section when infact you don't know for defo if they are or are not, ive been reading your posts for a while now and you defo have it in for these lads, regardless..................... 

• davemclaren locked this topic