Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

6 hours ago, sadj said:

Clearly you have never played football at a high level not have you paid attention to Hearts preseason last year and what th focus was on. I said already its no coincidence Berra etc are standouts and been our most successful players this season. You can call it an excuse if you want but my position is from being in similar situations and knowing the difference it made to me personally. It is also not a reason to pop at CL as im sure youll feel after reading your other posts. ICs methods had people on here peeing there pants with excitement for the season ahead after the newcastle game. If you think fitness has had no bearing on the amount of niggly injuries weve had this year then again you haven’t been involved at that level. 

I have never claimed to be a top footballer, coach, physio, etc, great thing about the internet is you can claim to be anything you want but thats not my style, to old now to re-invent myself as something I have never been.

I have had experience of doing hard pysical jobs and jobs that required keeping myself fit, i considered myself a professional so I spent a fair bit of my own time making sure that none of my fellow professionals were ever going to be let down because I was unfit. I also have a few friends who were succesful enough in there sports to represent Scotland, they were always training back then in there own time, again I would class that as being professional.

Since you stated what you though about me and what i am not here is a question for you, if you are playing at a top level then why didn't you keep yourself fit, if you are getting paid to play you should appreciate that privledge and make an effort, relying on someone else to get you fit says a lot about a persons charecter. No matter how fit you are you can still get injured though so i do not fully buy into your reasoning, I agree we have been been by more than our fair share, personally i think of it more of bad luck

You say its not CL's fault, thern who's fault is it ?????   Robby ordered double training sessions when he inherited an unfit squad,  CL knew cathro, i guessing it never happened but dont you think that he should have kept an eye on what he was doing,  I have got friends positions, always took the time to keep an eye on them (sometimes discretly) till i was sure they were setteled and doing well, again I class that as being professional.

Feel free to keep stating what you think I aint, but unlike most posters here i am more than happy to defend what I wrote, I do not mind being proved wrong or listening to someones elses views, i will admit to playing devil's advocate on occasion, can't help that.

MJ

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elmore said:

Your right. The cheap hobo shots are standard on here though. The board is stale because of it. 

You joined last week?? And in that week the board has gone stale??  And you wonder why you get accused if being a hobo

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You joined last week?? And in that week the board has gone stale??  And you wonder why you get accused if being a hobo

Not as stale as where he originates from.

I don't think he's a hobo either.

31 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

"Big Drew" used to post on here. Maybe he will vouch for you.

You can ask Big Drew from loan head all you want. Ex miner who produced the first hearts fanzine. 

Pm on me and I'll provide you with more evidence. 

Where is it? Give me a clue to where I origionate from. 

A week ago I tried to log on to my account and couldn't, so I had to re-registrar. 

If if that's not all right with you I'm sorry

• Moderators

Can we try and keep on topic and leave the Hobo hunting to the mod team please. 

Thanks

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, JKBMod 3 said:

Can we try and keep on topic and leave the Hobo hunting to the mod team please. 

Thanks

Hobo hunting.....:robbo:

11 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Where is it? Give me a clue to where I origionate from. 

A week ago I tried to log on to my account and couldn't, so I had to re-registrar. 

If if that's not all right with you I'm sorry

For someone that was finished with the debate about 2 hrs ago you’ve posted a hell of a lot since.

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

That was funny ? 

it sounds like a safari shoot 

happy daze 

8 hours ago, sadj said:

I ? get where you are coming from but id imagine the thinking of IC with his oppressive arrogance was more sacrifice the fitness , focus on ball work and play the teams off the park with an attitude of we will have ball control and possession so we wont need to worry about the pace of scottish football catching us out. May work in other countries but not here unfortunately. (Another reason I think you’ll find IC is still highly regarded in football) As I said in the Newcastle preseason game we looked good as was gushed over on here by many with high expectations for the season. You can raise concerns and im sure coaches and CL did however as weve seen CL backed his head coach against his better judgement many times (ripping up Robbies team , Sammon etc) no one is going to come out and repeat the line yeah our fitness is crap but to me its obvious and you can see the player/s who have that better 24/7 athlete attitude standing out head and shoulders above everyone. 

You're dancing around the issue. Its quite simple. According to you they lacked match fitness and that could not  be achieved as the season progressed - assuming your point is correct. That is ludicrous. 

Bazzas right boot

Kickback today. Reminds me of the famous line in the film Tropic thunder.

4 hours ago, Ryder said:

People “hate” Levein.

Is Levein “lining his own pockets” with a percentage of transfer fees.

:cornette:

I see we have stepped things up a wee bit today. Thank **** Kickback “is not representative of the wider support”, it would be a damning indictment of the sort of people who follow Hearts.

Just wow...

??

The fact is we've went backwards since promotion.  We had a two year head start on hibs and instead of dominating them it has been the opposite.

Thanks for your work Levein but we are well overdue a change.

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Your first Tosh! 

www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-wants-more-from-winger-danny-amankwaa-1-4704406

So our tactic to win the game was apparently switching the play to find a spare midfield player.  Tactical brilliance. 

It should have been ten
21 hours ago, ford donald said:

Supporters have their opinions same as you,think the majority wants him out.

The majority on this forum!

5 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

The majority on this forum!

Hardly.  You have about 5 people trying to enact their own personal CL hate campaign, and everyone else countering them, only for them to repeat exactly the same a page later.

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You’ve really got to question how much of a weirdo you have to be to go on a rivals forum and shit stir. From twitter accounts to posting on here pretending to be Hearts. 

Absolute freaks. 

:spoton:

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

They might be right though.

Hibs fans on Hibs net use the expression ‘Launch The Yam FUD’ when they suspect a Hearts fans is undercover on their site.

Talking of cheap shots are you named after this chap by any chance?

8C8295E6-8176-47A7-85B2-2B0418B85D86.jpeg

Probably not with it being a different spelling 

It should have been ten
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hardly.  You have about 5 people trying to enact their own personal CL hate campaign, and everyone else countering them, only for them to repeat exactly the same a page later.

Aye it would be interesting to see what a poll with all Hearts supporters would show tbh.

26 minutes ago, Coco said:

www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-wants-more-from-winger-danny-amankwaa-1-4704406

So our tactic to win the game was apparently switching the play to find a spare midfield player.  Tactical brilliance. 

On a couple of occasions this lad was wide open and no one passed to him, reminds me of school boy football, where you don’t pass to the duds....

another trade down signing - walker or goncalves (or king and Nicholson) - replaced with this chap.. who wasn’t even fit enough to be considered for the team. Another great signing !! At least we only pay him for 1 1/2 year’s. The first two months were spent running round a track ... 

Edited by jambomjm74

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Last post from me on this thread, it’s become tiresome and silly. 

McLoughlin

Randall, Souter,Berra, Mitchell

Skinny,Adao,Djoum,Cowie

Lafferty, Naismith

8 of those players brought in under the Cathro and Levein management periods. 

I believe that team team would have beaten both Well and Hibs. Unfortunately four missing through injury and both Berra and Souter well below full fitness due to injury. I don’t think Levein personally injured any of them. The bed-wetting that’s gone on for four days now is just pointless. Yes results disappointing but with a threadbare squad results unlikely to be good when more than half your first  choice team are struggling with injury. Particularly when both games are away from home. 

Bye! 

Good post and where i am at. This siite has been so infested with shit stirrers that it no longer matters whether they are Hearts fans or not. They certainly don't 'support' the club or want us to succeed while CL is at the club.

Fortunately, he is a stubborn big #### and the people who run the club are not arseholes. 

So yep. Feels like our bollocks have been kicked but I'd rather circle the wagons than turn on our own. 

Make no mistake. There is a reason the shite want him away from the club and it isn't because he doesn't know what he is doing. 

16 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Good post and where i am at. This siite has been so infested with shit stirrers that it no longer matters whether they are Hearts fans or not. They certainly don't 'support' the club or want us to succeed while CL is at the club.

Fortunately, he is a stubborn big #### and the people who run the club are not arseholes. 

So yep. Feels like our bollocks have been kicked but I'd rather circle the wagons than turn on our own. 

Make no mistake. There is a reason the shite want him away from the club and it isn't because he doesn't know what he is doing. 

What is that reason???

Enzo Chiefo
11 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Aye it would be interesting to see what a poll with all Hearts supporters would show tbh.

6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What a way to describe to fellow supporters JJ. You know  I'm done with some of the deluded regime acolytes on here because I've seen it all before when Vlad was here. More informed posters who looked at the evidence posted doubts about his reign and the financial situation . They warned what was going to happen and of course , despite all the paranoia about agendas from Hobos, weegies and anyone else who is "against " us, it did. Here we are again back in the same situation with Levein. It would be great if any of his supporters could provide even a stand of evidence that backs up their belief in him. Referring back 15 years just doesn't cut it with me...the game has changed immeasurably since then. I am reassured however that we spent all last week working on finding a spare midfielder with a pass. Out in the real world away from JKB a significant part of the support base want CL removed. Just for your info.

It should have been ten
14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Out in the real world away from JKB a significant part of the support base want CL removed. Just for your info.

Of course there will be, but away from JKB there is also a significant part of the support base who want CL to stay.

Edited by It should have been ten

ford donald
7 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Of course there will be, but away from JKB there is also a significant part of the support base who want CL to stay.

That's their perogative.Just respect other supporters views. 

William H. Bonney
2 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

the end? 

Lucille's Thirsty
2 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3990841

Lucille's Thirsty
53 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

CL had us unbeaten in how many games again? In that time we have what I consider the worst Hearts midfield I can think of in terms of quality. I’m sure he will get us going again next season. PHM CL. HMFC imagine if we were all behind the club for once. We can go far. It’ll take time.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3990841

I wasn't too sure if folk would take offence to that.

Or maybe take offence that I thought folk would take offence as that hints at... nevermind.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

the end? 

Nope

L thirsty hit the nail on the head.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

If only there was a song that summed things up?

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

If only there was a song that summed things up?

Any suggestions lol?

2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

For someone that was finished with the debate about 2 hrs ago you’ve posted a hell of a lot since.

Only to defend mysf against the hobo accusations. Would you not?  

9 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

the end? 

1 hour ago, jambomjm74 said:

On a couple of occasions this lad was wide open and no one passed to him, reminds me of school boy football, where you don’t pass to the duds....

another trade down signing - walker or goncalves (or king and Nicholson) - replaced with this chap.. who wasn’t even fit enough to be considered for the team. Another great signing !! At least we only pay him for 1 1/2 year’s. The first two months were spent running round a track ... 

Another odd signing.  Why sign him if he isn't fit enough to play before the season is over ie now?  El Hassnaoui was another of these players - hardly played before joining us due to injuries and then hardly played for us (And has hardly played after leaving us).

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

Could have been a use for Novak before he left.

• 6 months later...
On 13/03/2018 at 13:28, Enzo Chiefo said:

What a way to describe to fellow supporters JJ. You know  I'm done with some of the deluded regime acolytes on here because I've seen it all before when Vlad was here. More informed posters who looked at the evidence posted doubts about his reign and the financial situation . They warned what was going to happen and of course , despite all the paranoia about agendas from Hobos, weegies and anyone else who is "against " us, it did. Here we are again back in the same situation with Levein. It would be great if any of his supporters could provide even a stand of evidence that backs up their belief in him. Referring back 15 years just doesn't cut it with me...the game has changed immeasurably since then. I am reassured however that we spent all last week working on finding a spare midfielder with a pass. Out in the real world away from JKB a significant part of the support base want CL removed. Just for your info.

?

On 13/03/2018 at 14:07, Lucille's Thirsty said:

CL had us unbeaten in how many games again? In that time we have what I consider the worst Hearts midfield I can think of in terms of quality. I’m sure he will get us going again next season. PHM CL. HMFC imagine if we were all behind the club for once. We can go far. It’ll take time.

I like the cut of this guys jib.

On 29/10/2017 at 09:02, Oliver Twist said:

Levein is the right man for the job and will continue in the job for the foreseeable future.

Good times ahead.

Hate to say I told you so.. .. ..

On 12/03/2018 at 13:23, Escobar PHM said:

I have no idea what Leveins contract says as regards compensation for termination. We paid termination compensation plenty of time in the past. If we have to do it again to move the club forward then so be it. Its miles better than falling attendances, losing money through lower league positions and early cup exits and a drop of in FOH contributions.

We need a football administrator at the head of the club (not a director of football) those cost money and then they spend their time hopefully saving money and generating extra revenue. I don't see Levein doing that at the minute (generating extra revenue etc etc )You cant make an omelette without breaking eggs.

I said in my first post that it should go to applicants. Ann Budge stated quite specifically last time that there were several excellent applications. We should have picked one then. Instead we went for that fecking useless tool.

Interesting and not a lone viewpoint at the time. Has it changed? 

I think the saddest part of all of this, is that there will be certain fans sitting there each week feeling miserable because they still can’t come back on and moan. 

On 12/03/2018 at 00:20, Hendricks said:

Its not my job to do anything about the team. And whilst you think I’m “moaning” I believe the points I’m making (backed up by many in agreement) are entirely valid and often proven completely correct. They are not deep rooted whatsoever and my opinions could be changed by significant action but I have absolutely no faith in this regimes ability to make the necessary hard decisions. They will happily continue the current cluster**** in support of a man who is so arrogant and set in his way that it’s way more important to do it his way than do what’s best for Hearts and our hugely loyal fan base. 

And another. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Bez said:

I think the saddest part of all of this, is that there will be certain fans sitting there each week feeling miserable because they still can’t come back on and moan. 

Dunno. I'm sure they're just as happy as you are with the start we've had.

On 29/10/2017 at 13:16, mitch41 said:

It's not that It's personal with Levein it's his inability with his crony coaching staff to give the fans enjoyment. Going to watch Hearts this and last season has been murder. Levein is just not good enough and neither is his coaching pals.

Ann Budge just hasn't got the knowledge to act on what is wrong with Hearts team. Her loyalty to Levein is harming our ability to compete or play attactive football. 

Good night folks.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

I very much doubt it.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some will be, yes.

• cosanostra locked this topic