To all the hobos who think they're the big team

Restonbabe

michael_bolton

He had no qualms because after this season its someone elses problem :D

I think that's exactly what it's come down to, to be honest.

Lennon (like some on here) thought Whittaker would be a good signing for our league and would do him a good job this season. Lennon knows that hardly anybody sticks three years in a job these days, so a 35 and 36 year old Whittaker will be someone else's problem down the line.

Fortunately, it looks like he's not even going to get his good year from him.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't believe that any vermin actually believe that they are the big team.

They know their place. They might deny it but it's just bluster. There's nothing they can ever say that shows them to be a bigger club than us.

They're the vermin and they know it.

I honestly don't believe that any vermin actually believe that they are the big team.

They know their place. They might deny it but it's just bluster. There's nothing they can ever say that shows them to be a bigger club than us.

They're the vermin and they know it.

You're one of the more intelligent posters on here so surely you find the "we are the big team" rather childish and counts for HEEHAW.

You're one of the more intelligent posters on here so surely you find the "we are the big team" rather childish and counts for HEEHAW.

I agree that it doesn't count for much but it's the subject of the thread. That's kind of how threads work.

I agree that it doesn't count for much but it's the subject of the thread. That's kind of how threads work.

Lol,I realise that but thought I'd mention it.

In the grown up world though Hearts are a bigger club than Hibs,larger fan base, more big cup wins, dominant derby record . Hearts pulled more fans on the streets on that Sunday cup parade when we won the cup in 98 than Hibs did after wining it since the last time in 1902,lo;..  So by that definition we are the big team.  HEEHAW? nope, more like  a grown up perception of  reality. FTH.

Looking at Hibs fixture list it's hard to see them winning again in the League until November!!

Hopefully, we will go above them next Saturday and our lead could be approaching double figures after we win at Easter Road!!

Lennon is a shite manager. His record is piss poor. Winning the pub league has bought him time...He's getting found out now.

His arrogance will see them lose to Livingston and the Lochend cockends will turn like 3 week old milk!

we need to turn them over big time to put them back in the losers box.

We just need to win. Even if it's a scrappy 1-0.

End their little run they have and take the 3 points.

They've built themselves up too much. They're already close to the edge because of their current run. We win it will send them over.

madness-as-you.jpg

"we signed Berra, you signed Efe Ambrose"

this says it all really, see you soon ya inbred tramps. There will be none of this namby pamby soft and fluffy hearts this time. You've had your wee moment time for us to put you back in your place FTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this says it all really, see you soon ya inbred tramps. There will be none of this namby pamby soft and fluffy hearts this time. You've had your wee moment time for us to put you back in your place FTH

:yas:  :yas:

After they beat Sevco they were smarmy roasters. Me going into work was a wankfest for the rats. Now with only 2 points out of 9 (and that's 2 home games v Hamilton and Motherwell) they are quiet as mouses - especially as we are getting our shit together. I can see us going above them this weekend which will be fantastic. I think Ross C will take at least a point off them, and hopefully we can beat Partick. How good would that be. Of course they are shitting the fact we have 7 in a row at Tynecastle in Nov / Dec and then they come calling on the 27th.

They never ever learn. FTH

Brilliant.

Now we have Smith, Berra, Callahan, Lafferty - not one of these will take any shit

Brilliant.

Now we have Smith, Berra, Callahan, Lafferty - not one of these will take any shit

Grezlak is no shrinking violet and Randall will put himself about a bit. Back to old school smash their midfield to bits then watch their defence panic!

It's actually one of the funniest things about Hibs at the moment. They still can't handle being bullied by the opposition but they demand their midfield smash the opposition at every opportunity.

When Marvin Bartley is tearing around the middle kicking everything that moves?

Hero and legend.

sparta.jpeg

When Marvin Bartley comes up against someone who he can't bully and ends up getting taken to school?

It's assault, it's not fair, the ref is shite.

200.gif

Brilliant.

Yep.

Get tore right into these idiots.

Hibs this season are the Hibs I know well.

broken-beer-bottle-640x372.jpg

From the BBC feed "The last chance of a rip-roaring first half falls to Hibs left-back Lewis Stevenson, but his 25-yarder flies high and wide."

?Sounds like business as usual. How Hibs haven't found a better LB or wherever he plays in 10 years is symptomatic of just how bad they have been all this time.

11 green bottlers down at easter road

11 green bottlers down at easter road

and if 1 green bottler should accidentally fall

there will be 10 green bottlers down at easter road 

From the BBC feed "The last chance of a rip-roaring first half falls to Hibs left-back Lewis Stevenson, but his 25-yarder flies high and wide."

?Sounds like business as usual. How Hibs haven't found a better LB or wherever he plays in 10 years is symptomatic of just how bad they have been all this time.

He was part of the team who got relegated.

And they kept him.

He's been witness and responsible for almost every Hibsing of the last 10 years.

And he's still there.

He must know Petries deepest darkest secrets. There's no other explanation for him surviving at that club for so long.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I love when hibs get cocky,I read Neil Lennon is seemingly a born winner and a better manager than CL. We have a man that knocked a team mate out in a friendly they have a guy that's scared of the dentist and apart from celtic has done **** all, I know who I would rather have.

They've flapped their gums for long enough.

It's time we got some arrogance back.

We have to go back to the old attitude before we went into the championship.

We went into matches knowing we owned them and they went into matches knowing we owned them as well.

The psychological battle was won before a ball was kicked.

We need to take that attitude back into these games and let the ****ing know it.

He was part of the team who got relegated.

And they kept him.

He's been witness and responsible for almost every Hibsing of the last 10 years.

And he's still there.

He must know Petries deepest darkest secrets. There's no other explanation for him surviving at that club for so long.

They've flapped their gums for long enough.

It's time we got some arrogance back.

We have to go back to the old attitude before we went into the championship.

We went into matches knowing we owned them and they went into matches knowing we owned them as well.

The psychological battle was won before a ball was kicked.

We need to take that attitude back into these games and let the ******* know it.

Loving you tonight Bauld.

:thumb:

Wonder if they will allow a thread on .net about the HSL AGM on 21 Sept

Superb reading if they do. They should be good sports about it.

Maybe they will wind it up and concentrate on the Proclaimers ?100,000 campaign instead.

We finished third in the LC groups whilst they're in the semi finals. Big team likes.

There's a world of difference between objectivity and putting the boot into HMFC with glee.

so hibs being in the semi final and us being out makes them a bigger club than us?

I don't go in for the playground stuff of saying we're bigger than them or anyone else as I don't have a mental age of 7.

I'm also reluctant to make a tit of myself slagging them when they have another Hampden appearance whilst we're put to the sword at Peterhead.

There's a world of difference between objectivity and putting the boot into HMFC with glee.

Surely has to be booted for a comment like this

I don't go in for the playground stuff of saying we're bigger than them or anyone else as I don't have a mental age of 7.

I'm also reluctant to make a tit of myself slagging them when they have another Hampden appearance whilst we're put to the sword at Peterhead.

You don't like to get yourself involved with childish name calling, yet you happily make a comment sticking the boot in to hearts by childishly and sarcastically calling us a big team?

You no read likes?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no Hearts fan would speak or write like this away back to fuds.net

Surely has to be booted for a comment like this

You can't boot someone out for stating a fact :lol:

NYFP is one of the biggest wind up merchants on here, so you would be best not biting.

You can't boot someone out for stating a fact :lol:

NYFP is one of the biggest wind up merchants on here, so you would be best not biting.

:lol:

Steady now, Ian. The plastic fellah only deals in facts, not conjecture.

Apparently we were showing a huge lack of class by not allowing Aberdeen to train at Murrayfield two weeks ago. It was similar to a euorpean tie and we shouldn't get a say, the SRU should.

Apparently we were showing a huge lack of class by not allowing Aberdeen to train at Murrayfield two weeks ago. It was similar to a euorpean tie and we shouldn't get a say, the SRU should.

If Aberdeen/The Rangers/St Johnstone wanted to share the facilities at Murrayfield they could pay a share of the rent.

It's a fact that the biggest attention seeker on JKB is back from his latest "holiday"

Don't give him the oxygen.

Says the chap who constantly quotes my posts. :)

The recent stats on Hampden appearances since 2000 are fairly harrowing. We have had 6, equal with Dunfermline.

In that time, Hibs have had 21, Dundee Utd 13, Aberdeen 12, Celtic 41 and Rangers 32 (I think those are the numbers the report gave).

Taking the topic slightly off-piste, but that is a hopeless return from us.

The only stat that I guess ultimately matters is we've won 2 Scottish cups in that time. Hibs and Dundee Utd have got 1, Aberdeen 0.

Still, our cup performances have been on the whole pretty poor.

The recent stats on Hampden appearances since 2000 are fairly harrowing. We have had 6, equal with Dunfermline.

In that time, Hibs have had 21, Dundee Utd 13, Aberdeen 12, Celtic 41 and Rangers 32 (I think those are the numbers the report gave).

Taking the topic slightly off-piste, but that is a hopeless return from us.

The only stat that I guess ultimately matters is we've won 2 Scottish cups in that time. Hibs and Dundee Utd have got 1, Aberdeen 0.

Still, our cup performances have been on the whole pretty poor.

Appearances mean nothing. Fact is when we go to hampden we win more often than Hibs do.

I know plenty of Hibees. Believe me, the only Hampden appearances they care about are the rare ones that led to a cup win. The rest just highlight why they have been scotlands biggest losers for so long.

Appearances mean nothing. Fact is when we go to hampden we win more often than Hibs do.

I know plenty of Hibees. Believe me, the only Hampden appearances they care about are the rare ones that led to a cup win. The rest just highlight why they have been scotlands biggest losers for so long.

Agreed which is why I said about all that matters is winning. Having said that, I would still like to have had more days out at Hampden than we have in recent years, especially given how weak the OF have been (Celtic apart the last few seasons).

Agreed which is why I said about all that matters is winning. Having said that, I would still like to have had more days out at Hampden than we have in recent years, especially given how weak the OF have been (Celtic apart the last few seasons).

Point is they're only good days out if you win. Otherwise they're miserable. Agree our cup record has been terrible the last 3 or 4 years but we are due a decent draw, which Hibs have been getting pretty regularly.

I agree its a good stat to look at but considering they have won 2 trophys in that period its slightly embarrassing I would say. The good news for the hobos is they won the signing contest in most of these matches so that is just as good as a trophy.

Also lets put this into context aswell since 2000 we have played against Aek Athens, Braga, Bordeaux,Basel,Feynoord, Liverpool,Shalke, Sparta Prague, Spurs. So that is also pretty impressive so before we go praising these rockets lets not knock ourselves down.

Archived