To all the hobos who think they're the big team

Restonbabe

Another Hibs thread, what is the obsession?

We, I use the word we loosely, are turning into them with the obsession about the club across the city.

I have never, and will never, give a flying **** about anything to do with them.

Maybe a suggestion for the forum, have a wee sub forum for all Hibs talk seeing as it seems so popular all of a sudden.

I hate them, even posting this about them got my heckles up...

FTH and anyone who even gives a shit about them.

Last paragraph.

That's the spirit, TFM.

You got there in the end. ;)

FTHibs.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they won it in 1887, :laugh4: 1902 :laugh4: and 2016.

3 times to our 8 . and their gaps in winning it is the mark of a wee team. :laugh4:

1901?02 Scottish Cup - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1901?02_Scottish_Cup

1902?03 ? The 1901?02 Scottish Cup was the 29th season of Scotland's most prestigious football knockout competition. The Cup was won by Hibernian, who defeated Celtic 1?0 in the Final. This gave Hibs their second Scottish Cup, a tally they would not add to until 2016.
they went bust in 1894 so the 1887 win is voided so its only 2 scottish cup wins

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

In the last 10 years you have finished Above us once and in that season you got relegated.

We have won more league games

More cup games

won more European ties

more trophies

and won more derby games.

Where do you get the delusions from that your better than us in any way?

Your songbook is pathetic for a so called major club. Roll on October

Technically they only finished above us that season cause we had a points deduction doesn't count, they cannot stand records and go on about us not winning the last 6/7 derbys lol they've only won 3 of the 7 games, they are an embarrassment to themselves, when we won the cup in 1998/2006/2012 we didn't embarrass the country by destroying the pitch and goading other supporters, we will always be the bigger team and hibs will rightly be put back in their place come October!

Their 1 claim to fame season finishing above us is even a fraud, if I remember correctly we'd of finished second bottom without the points deduction. Our kids won more points that season than they did :)

manaliveits105

they went bust in 1894 so the 1887 win is voided so its only 2 scottish cup wins

So TTFKAH now The Hibernian FC 

FTTH

So TTFKAH now The Hibernian FC 

FTTH

Just Hibernian.

The original team was Hibernians. 

The tribute act has won two Scottish Cups, 1902 and 2016.

Montgomery Brewster

Just Hibernian.

The original team was Hibernians.

The tribute act has won two Scottish Cups, 1902 and 2016.

Correct and don't let any vermin tell you otherwise

They will never be bigger than us never .....

All the noise as I see it returned when after 102 years of being a laughing stock they finally won against a rank rotten new team, sevco, which was in its infancy and struggling .... their vermin supporters then think this somehow gives them the ticket for biggest team in Edinburgh ... let's look at the facts

1/ biggest attendances for the last 100 years - us - fact

2/ biggest amount of derby wins for the last 100 years - us - fact

3/ most trophy wins for the last 100 years - us - fact

4/ biggest cup final win against each other - us - 5-1 fact (this will never be replicated)

What makes me happier than anything is the thought of all of them watching our huge victory humiliating their sordid sewer system of a team on the day - they had to be sick to the insides with fury at being pumped by the big team on a glorious sunny day - this will never be beaten, they live with it and we know it

Even better the fact they clutch at straws every time with claims at being a big team, still reeling from that fine day in May

They are a wee scabby aids infested hyped up bunch of shitehouse needle jabbing minging scabby faecal ******s ... wouldn't Piss on any of them if they were on fire

and that's on a good day - they r scum - always have been, and always will be

Another Hibs thread, what is the obsession?

We, I use the word we loosely, are turning into them with the obsession about the club across the city.

I have never, and will never, give a flying **** about anything to do with them.

Agreed,also the big club and wee club stuff is just kids stuff,for me it's all about the bragging rights after each Derby game,I couldn't give a flying **** about them winning the cup after knocking us out as it counts for HEEHAW to us and when we hopefully turn them over down Lochend it'll be back to business as usual with us lording it over the peasants and them blaming everything from the referee to us being lucky *******s because they lost.

So did we in 1876

They will never be bigger than us never .....

All the noise as I see it returned when after 102 years of being a laughing stock they finally won against a rank rotten new team, sevco, which was in its infancy and struggling .... their vermin supporters then think this somehow gives them the ticket for biggest team in Edinburgh ... let's look at the facts

1/ biggest attendances for the last 100 years - us - fact

2/ biggest amount of derby wins for the last 100 years - us - fact

3/ most trophy wins for the last 100 years - us - fact

4/ biggest cup final win against each other - us - 5-1 fact (this will never be replicated)

What makes me happier than anything is the thought of all of them watching our huge victory humiliating their sordid sewer system of a team on the day - they had to be sick to the insides with fury at being pumped by the big team on a glorious sunny day - this will never be beaten, they live with it and we know it

Even better the fact they clutch at straws every time with claims at being a big team, still reeling from that fine day in May

They are a wee scabby aids infested hyped up bunch of shitehouse needle jabbing minging scabby faecal ******s ... wouldn't Piss on any of them if they were on fire

and that's on a good day - they r scum - always have been, and always will be

But they've not lost to us in the last 7 derbies and so that negates all the facts.

Slightly off topic but you should nip over to .net and look at some of the threads and posts regarding our impending relegation (and of course the now legendary relegation party). Absolutely hilarious considering what transpired that season

:gok:

Салатные палочки

11063511_1074301579263078_77069033909512

Superb.  Guy in his jammies there.  Hibs class.  

Салатные палочки

Slightly off topic but you should nip over to .net and look at some of the threads and posts regarding our impending relegation (and of course the now legendary relegation party). Absolutely hilarious considering what transpired that season

:gok:

I see the countered our thread with a thread of their own.  They are so playground.  That takes the threads about Heart's on their first page to four.  

If anyone has the time, can we please have links to their cup final, relegation, league cup final (v. Ross County) and Falkirk play-off threads where they Hibsed it.  I could do with being reminded how eternally pish they really have been over the years.  

They are like that friend of yours who finally gets a bird and tries to tell you how good a shagger he is, forgetting that for years before he was an absolute disaster with the girls. 

Walter Bishop

I see their resident arsehole, Greenginger is claiming we will have less than 10,000 at Murrayfield tomorrow.

:facepalm:

I see their resident arsehole, Greenginger is claiming we will have less than 10,000 at Murrayfield tomorrow.

I.T.K

That plum has probably bombarded the SRU with emails, telling them why they shouldn't be letting us use the ground.

But they've not lost to us in the last 7 derbies and so that negates all the facts.

And for me that gives them the bragging rights,if I ever had a conversation/argument with a Hibby I think hitting him with the "we are the big team" stuff would count for nothing in the scheme of things as it's all about the last result, turning them over gives you the bragging rights and past trophy wins don't give you the chance too laugh at them as much as a win in the Derby.

Superb.  Guy in his jammies there.  Hibs class.

Is that not because the Hibs are in their bed?

So did we in 1876

Hibernians ceased to exist.

Nothing happened for two years.

A new club was started called Hibernian.

It took them some years to be accepted into the league and it was due to our vote that they were accepted.

Our issue was equivalent to administration at that time with no break in history or league membership. 

How the new club can claim The Hibernians history beggars belief.

maroonlegions

I see the countered our thread with a thread of their own.  They are so playground.  That takes the threads about Heart's on their first page to four.  

If anyone has the time, can we please have links to their cup final, relegation, league cup final (v. Ross County) and Falkirk play-off threads where they Hibsed it.  I could do with being reminded how eternally pish they really have been over the years.  

They are like that friend of yours who finally gets a bird and tries to tell you how good a shagger he is, forgetting that for years before he was an absolute disaster with the girls. 

And also reminding them that the bird they have just got has been already pumped silly by you. :laugh4:

maroonlegions

And for me that gives them the bragging rights,if I ever had a conversation/argument with a Hibby I think hitting him with the "we are the big team" stuff would count for nothing in the scheme of things as it's all about the last result, turning them over gives you the bragging rights and past trophy wins don't give you the chance too laugh at them as much as a win in the Derby.

Since when is getting utterly horsed in the biggest derby ever not a ongoing bragging rite, a trump card in its own historical right?

This was no ordinary trophy win,the 5-1 outdone the 7-0 and 6-2. They will have to match it at hampden in a cup final for this histircal win to cease being the ultimate bragging right.  

What other derby win by Hibs over us  had so much significance attached to it as the events of the 19th of May 2012  had??  What other derby win by Hibs over us to date  had the "winner takes all bragging right " attached to it??

What other derby win by Hibs over us to date has had such a media frenzy over it??

18556343_1720431901316706_69885630364760

18486132_1720433217983241_58836179861514

Since when is getting utterly horsed in the biggest derby ever not a ongoing bragging rite, a trump card in its own historical right?

This was no ordinary trophy win,the 5-1 outdone the 7-0 and 6-2. They will have to match it at hampden in a cup final for this histircal win to cease being the ultimate bragging right.

What other derby win by Hibs over us had so much significance attached to it as the events of the 19th of May 2012 had?? What other derby win by Hibs over us to date had the "winner takes all bragging right " attached to it??

What other derby win by Hibs over us to date has had such a media frenzy over it??

Aye giving it the 5~1 to them after a defeat is going to worry them right enough,for me it's all about turning them over in the Derby not about past results.

letsalldothebeattie

Hibs have never been the big team in my life and never will be. We have had 2 bad cup games against them that doesn't turn them into the big club in town. Just because they got the cup hoodoo out the road still means they are the small team in town. Once they've bettered our derby record and won the cup by pumping us then maybe they can start to think they are the big team in town but lets face it that's never going to happen.

FTH

maroonlegions

Aye giving it the 5~1 to them after a defeat is going to worry them right enough,for me it's all about turning them over in the Derby not about past results.

Never said that , what you were implying was that the 5-1 ceases to be irrelevant. Tell me this though , see when they flashed us the 7-0 after we beat them before the 5-1 did it not still bug the feck out of you that it was a bit of historical bragging right. That my point i was making.

Its not about worrying them ,its about  reminding them  and casting up  such a result that still must hurt like feck.. FTH.

maroonlegions

Hibs have never been the big team in my life and never will be. We have had 2 bad cup games against them that doesn't turn them into the big club in town. Just because they got the cup hoodoo out the road still means they are the small team in town. Once they've bettered our derby record and won the cup by pumping us then maybe they can start to think they are the big team in town but lets face it that's never going to happen.

FTH

This.

:fth:

:thumb:

Never said that , what you were implying was that the 5-1 was ceases to be irrelevant. Tell me this though , see when they flashed us the 7-0 after we beat them before the 5-1 did it not still bug the feck out of you that it was a bit of historical bragging right.

Its not about worrying them ,its about reminding them and casting up such a result that still must hurt like feck..

The 7~0 thing meant nothing to me as I was just a bairn and I'm not saying the 5~1 game doesn't bother them I just live in the now and get more satisfaction in winning the Derby compared to shouting about past results.

The 7~0 thing meant nothing to me as I was just a bairn and I'm not saying the 5~1 game doesn't bother them I just live in the now and get more satisfaction in winning the Derby compared to shouting about past results.

Its 1-5.

And i was a bairn to in 73.

They still bring it up.

So excuse me while i bask in the memory of the semi final against celtic and the absolute thrashing we inflicted upon them.

The emptiness of their end after half time warms my heart.

An absolute thrashing and they are so lucky it wasnt 10.

Its 1-5.

They still bring it up.

So excuse me while i bask in the memory of the semi final against celtic and the absolute thrashing we inflicted upon them.

:thumbsup:

Its 1-5.

They still bring it up.

:clap:

Montgomery Brewster

Hibernians ceased to exist.

Nothing happened for two years.

A new club was started called Hibernian.

It took them some years to be accepted into the league and it was due to our vote that they were accepted.

Our issue was equivalent to administration at that time with no break in history or league membership.

How the new club can claim The Hibernians history beggars belief.

This poster gets it

Has anyone noticed how a lot of them wear green and light grey .

Noticed that with celtic fans too.

Is that down to lack of decent washing powder age of top or just clartiness.

Really are tramps.

Its 1-5.

They still bring it up.

How many folk do you know that say 1~5 when talking about the cup final??yes 2012 is a wonderful thing to reminisce about but I get a bigger buzz at the match when beating them in the derby rather than thinking back to the cup final, I've got loads of stuff to look back on and us getting what they normally get with the late penalty made the trip to Hampden that Sunday a wonderful day 

https://youtu.be/MRx_1PDJczE

How many folk do you know that say 1~5 when talking about the cup final??yes 2012 is a wonderful thing to reminisce about but I get a bigger buzz at the match when beating them in the derby rather than thinking back to the cup final, I've got loads of stuff to look back on and us getting what they normally get with the late penalty made the trip to Hampden that Sunday a wonderful day

Ok sorry.

I just like it when a thread ripping intae that lot stays exactly that.

And see to be honest i jumped about like a looney when that penalty went in.

So hands across the ocean my hearts friend.

Ok sorry.

I just like it when a thread ripping intae that lot stays exactly that.

And see to be honest i jumped about like a looney when that penalty went in.

So hands across the ocean my hearts friend.

No need to apologise, we all fly under the same flag mate.

This thread is beginning to have that smell about it again .

5-1 ya vermin tramps.

Why does it always have to turn into the same old Hibs alert whenever folk talk about them, it's like a broken record in here sometimes.

maroonlegions

Why does it always have to turn into the same old Hibs alert whenever folk talk about them, it's like a broken record in here sometimes.

Why do vermin trolls need to infest this thread and others, aye its a broken record all right, just like the derby record we have over them, that is one record of many others they will never break.  FTH  

Just happy as fek that bringing up the 5-1 irritates the crap out of them and just glad that my Hearts mates would never play down that glorious day in May.

Why do vermin trolls need to infest this thread and others, aye its a broken record all right, just like the derby record we have over them, that is one record of many others they will never break. FTH

Just happy as fek that bringing up the 5-1 irritates the crap out of them and just glad that my Hearts mates would never play down that glorious day in May.

I think since they themselves won the Scottish Cup the 5~1 game doesn't bother them like it once did or at least they doing not too bad a job at pretending, I certainly don't underestimate the hurt we inflicted on them that wonderful day in May but for me it's all about turning them over and not dreaming about past glory.

The success of FOH has given Hearts the undeniable upper hand.

With the onfield improvements at Hearts, the upcoming derby will be tight.....

I think IanT is being sarcastic bud

If that's what makes them hard after 143 and 142 years of history respectively between the clubs you have to laugh

Normal service will be resumed soon enough

Reeking again.

Oh dear, are you implying that I am one of the many Hearts.. Sorry Hibernian fans who are constantly being noised up by rather sad individuals that accuse folk just because they don't have the same opinion as yourself?, Get a life son as I'm 100% Hearts and I posted a video of me celebrating the Beattie penalty at the 2012 semi final but hey I'm Reeking eh?

What other derby win by Hibs over us had so much significance attached to it as the events of the 19th of May 2012 had?? What other derby win by Hibs over us to date had the "winner takes all bragging right " attached to it??

Well said

I think IanT is being sarcastic bud

If that's what makes them hard after 143 and 142 years of history respectively between the clubs you have to laugh

Normal service will be resumed soon enough

Well, aye

I thought it was obvious but clearly not :D

Archived