To all the hobos who think they're the big team

Restonbabe

Why are you amazed? Dd you not notice the criticism he got from fans and the media for being hands-on even when he WASN'T being hands on??

Yes, but I believe his desire to see Hearts compete and succeed is greater than his fear (if that is the appropriate word, probably not) of being criticised. Unlike some other fans, I believe he does what he thinks is right for the club, not what is the most convenient for him personally.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Levein will never, ever allow his team to be bullied and ran over by them. Never. I am still amazed he wasnt more hands on during both Robbies and Cathros eras.

And neither will Berra....I fully expect stokes and McGinn to be lying in a crumpled heap of pain within 10 minutes.

And neither will Berra....I fully expect stokes and McGinn to be lying in a crumpled heap of pain within 10 minutes.

Indeed!!

Yes, but I believe his desire to see Hearts compete and succeed is greater than his fear (if that is the appropriate word, probably not) of being criticised. Unlike some other fans, I believe he does what he thinks is right for the club, not what is the most convenient for him personally.

Agree 100% with this.

I had the privilege of being at Hampden on 6 April 2006 to witness the 4-0 thrashing, the half empty stand and the fire drill. Pretty sure I thought that was as good as it was going to get but it wasn't. 6 years later it got much, much better. If you add 6 to 2012 you come up with 2018.

Not that long to wait.

Stupid thread! This thread is only achieving what H1b5 fans want ....to annoy us. They have never been and never will be the 'big team'! 

Looks like poor Lewis has finally got found out.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-explains-reasons-for-lewis-stevenson-omission-1-4558247

Horrific player. How he has survived moments like relegation astounds me.

What an absolute arse kissing article that was.

Hibs are just SO good and strong they can afford to drop a should be Ballon D'or nominee like Stevenson.

Just signed popcorn teeth on a 3 yr deal as well :rofl:

Gardening leave next season perhaps :lol:

Up yees ya welts!

:pleasing:

They'll implode shortly. I hear that there is a bit of an edge inside their dressing room over the imbalance in wages. One or two questions being asked about the wages being paid to recent signings. Fall outs on the horizon. The Hibs way.

Lennon asked for an extension as per every club hes been at knew from a great source that one hibs player is not even injured just fell out with popcorn teeth the girodome is actually in meltdown dressing room is a battlefield get it up ye

scott herbertson

Just read that they were giving away free tickets again and that's how they pulled such an attendance today.

Hibs kids membership - ?15 but four free tickets included:

We have two different memberships available for kids aged 0-11, with the full Hibs Kids membership at ?15 and a Hibs Kids Starters membership for only ?1!

Hibs Kids

Included in the membership is:

*A ticket to four Hibs Kids matches:

*Motherwell 16th September 2017

*St Johnstone 18th November 2017

*Ross County 23rd December 2017

*Partick Thistle 31st March 2018

Deluded Danny Swanson admits the Hibs faithful expect them to compete with Celtic... :rofl: the stars they are aligning once again.

The Mighty Thor

So we're a point behind the greatest team in a generation after playing only 1 'home' game?

I feel the natural order is being restored.

FTH

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hibs have made a really bad start to the season considering who they've played. It's mental to think how they've been bigged up the way they have.

We've been in disarray with 3 coaches in all competitions so far and are right on their coattails after already playing last season's top 3.

They have Ross County Away, Celtic Away, Aberdeen at home, then away again to Killie before we hump them on the 24th.

1 point if they are lucky from Ross County.

0 from Celtic

0 from Aberdeen

1, maybe 3 against Killie if their confidence isn't completely shot by then.

0 from us.

They have Ross County Away, Celtic Away, Aberdeen at home, then away again to Killie before we hump them on the 24th.

0 from Celtic

0 from Aberdeen

0 from us.

I can see them getting 0 points from these 5 games

0 from Celtic

0 from Aberdeen

0 from us.

Speculation of course.

They could very will win any of those games by sheer luck or otherwise.

The most important thing is we focus on us. Keep building. Get better.

Destroy them.

The_razors_edge

Looks like we dodged a Steven Whitaker sized bullet going by the comments on that .net thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs have made a really bad start to the season considering who they've played. It's mental to think how they've been bigged up the way they have.

We've been in disarray with 3 coaches in all competitions so far and are right on their coattails after already playing last season's top 3.

fc6390045ada45d0b86704776c9f788a.png

Looks like we dodged a Steven Whitaker sized bullet going by the comments on that .net thread

Something I called back on the Whittaker thread I believe.

Best days long gone.

:smugger:

Speculation of course.

They could very will win any of those games by sheer luck or otherwise.

The most important thing is we focus on us. Keep building. Get better.

Destroy them.

Destroy them :clap:

:fth:

These fuds are too busy obsessing about us and our stand , Cathro etc that they couldn't see their own problems. Thought that after they beat Sevco that they were PSG.

The irony. They'll beat Livingston no problem and come crashing back down to earth with receiving it tight the next 5 games. I'm hoping that by the time we play them at their shithole we'll be a good few points above them. Then we have 8 or so games at our beautiful home. Can't wait

These fuds are too busy obsessing about us and our stand , Cathro etc that they couldn't see their own problems. Thought that after they beat Sevco that they were PSG.

The irony. They'll beat Livingston no problem and come crashing back down to earth with receiving it tight the next 5 games. I'm hoping that by the time we play them at their shithole we'll be a good few points above them. Then we have 8 or so games at our beautiful home. Can't wait

:yas:

Hopefully he's on a 3 year deal. Apparently he's honking at fullback.

The_razors_edge

Hopefully he's on a 3 year deal. Apparently he's honking at fullback.

That would be a right scunner if he was....

:gok:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-no-qualms-over-steven-whittaker-hibs-deal-1-4505354

Shree years

Lennon said: ?Steven will be a great signing for us, the quality and experience he will bring. He will make us better. ?He?s 33, but players play longer now. He?s in great condition, he?s looked great running-wise in pre-season. He looks fine and has plenty left in him. ?I had no qualms at all about giving him a three-year deal. The way he has looked after himself, the way he plays the game, three years is no problem to me at all.

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-no-qualms-over-steven-whittaker-hibs-deal-1-4505354

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-no-qualms-over-steven-whittaker-hibs-deal-1-4505354

Shree years

Lennon said: ?Steven will be a great signing for us, the quality and experience he will bring. He will make us better. ?He?s 33, but players play longer now. He?s in great condition, he?s looked great running-wise in pre-season. He looks fine and has plenty left in him. ?I had no qualms at all about giving him a three-year deal. The way he has looked after himself, the way he plays the game, three years is no problem to me at all.

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-no-qualms-over-steven-whittaker-hibs-deal-1-4505354

He had no qualms because after this season its someone elses problem :D

Bauld in modest mood :sweeet:

FTH mode.

Those sister loving, spoon burning, bellends have been bumming their team up for ages now.

I've said from day one they're average and the players have proven nothing other than the fact Ayr, Alloa and the rest of the diddy teams in the championship can take points off them and they will struggle in this league even more once all the teams settle into the new season.

The day I start to worry about a team with Lewis ****ing Stevenson in it I'll be calling it a day for living.

Can't wait for the standard post new year collapse. It's looking like it has already started.

They will never be anything else other than Hibs.

Hibs are woeful.

FTH

The natives are getting restless down Fester way.

Turning on Whittaker and even Faceache McGinn.

It's gonna go tits up and some of those that posess a brain cell are beginning to realise it.

They are set for a sound reaming next month. Then watch the real implosion.

They will go down quicker than a Leith hoor.

:fth:

I know quite a lot of Hibs fans and I think I rate McGinn higher than they do! They are always complaining about him and saying he doesn't do enough or dominate games enough.

Shree years

047faa8c23d6b30cc1291b96e716e15e.png

I rate him too, BB. However he is vastly overhyped by the clueless media in this country.

No question about that, he is massively overrated! But he is a very good player and I would definitely take him at Tynecastle. The Hibs fans I know are very critical of his performances over 90 minites.

Shree years

Three years not a problem to popcorn teeth, but it seems a lot of hobo fans aren't willing to give Whittaker 3 months.

Shanks said no

Watching their game on bbcalba right now. Curious as to has Stokes got a weave ? What a ringpiece

According to off the ball he blow dried it at half time

According to off the ball he blow dried it at half time

Shave it off ffs. Or at least pay for a Rooney type transplant. Next he'll be playing with a Brolly (ala Steve McLaren). What a welt

There's a rather splendid thread on .net about a secret AGM being held by HSL on 21st September.  For those of you who may not be aware, HSL is exactly the same as FoH except that it has hardly any contributors and raises the best part of nothing.

Worth a wee look for any of you with time on your hands.  Passions are running a bit high on the thread and the elephant in the room is FoH.

A dose of reality setting in on fuds.net

It seems quite clear to me that we, as a support, underestimated the step-up.

We have been three years in the lower league against teams that are slower, poorer, weaker and who gave us far more time on the ball. Both Hamilton and Motherwell more than matched us physically.

Basically as others have said, we are not as good as we think we are, and everyone else is better than we, as a collective support, have given them credit for.

Hate to say I told you so, Hibs fuds!

The Hibs fan I work beside was full of the 2nd best team in Scotland pish coming into this season, basing his logic in part on their cup performances against SPL sides while they were in the Championhip.

I pointed out that they had a tendency to raise their game against the bigger teams, which when they were in the Championship included any SPL side.  At the same time as beating SPL sides in the cups, they were routinely losing and drawing games against wee teams in their own league.

I predicted that when they came up, they would suddenly see the smaller sides in the SPL as wee teams, and would struggle against them in the same way they did against the wee teams in the Championship.  Lo and behold, they go to Ibrox, raise their game to beat Rangers, then get pumped at home the following week against Hamilton.

Had they been in the Championship and playing Hamilton in a cup, they would have raised their game to try and beat the SPL side, but being in the same league, they looked at Hamilton as a wee team, and got found out.

The same Hibs fan pointed out to me that, during our Championship season, in a mini-league between Hearts, Hibs and Rangers, Hibs finished top, with 2 points more than Hearts.  I had to remind him of 2 things...first, the Championship is not a mini-league involving 3 teams, and if Hibs picked up 2 points more of us in those games, and we finished 21 points above them that season, then they dropped 23 points more than us against the so called diddy teams.  Second, we dropped 8 points against Hibs and Rangers after we had secured the title, so they don't really count in a so-called mini-league, as the real league was already over.

queensferryjambo

Lo and behold, they go to Ibrox, raise their game to beat Rangers, then get pumped at home the following week against Hamilton.

I don't think Hibs fans realised just how much luck they were handed at Ibrox. Stokes not being sent off and Jack being sent off turned the game on it's head. Even though the score was 1-1 at the time of the sending off Hibs were getting hammered at points in the first half prior to the sending off. 

Those 2 wins on the first 2 games of the season might be the difference between them being in the play off spot IMO

Archived