To all the hobos who think they're the big team

Restonbabe

NYFP successfully de-rails another decent thread..

can we not get back to ripping the pish out them like we where prior to this nonsense..

who gives a **** they got to the semi of the league cup, seriously, i certainly dont.

That lot going to Hampden only reminds me it's one the multiple places that they HIBSED IT!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mind boggles, sorry about that though no offence was meant but with your description of yourself I reckon you would be our own maroon version of Louis Spence.

No danger. I'm really good looking. :)

Good, building themselves up for a derby defeat, they never learn. 

Lennon totally dismissing other teams abilities to score goals against them.. welt of the highest order. 

Good, building themselves up for a derby defeat, they never learn. 

Lennon totally dismissing other teams abilities to score goals against them.. welt of the highest order.

:spoton:

gorgie rd eh11

It's a tough one.

More trophies or more final defeats.

Way more derby victories or a more recent derby win.

Nah not that tough really.

Edinburgh is always a nicer place to visit when the vermin are getting beat at Hampden.

Just an observation from someone who lives outside the Capital but visits often, mostly to see the big team.

What a welt. Second ? Despite him ripping the pish out them for playing like under 12's ? What's it to be then ?

They've won twice and not since getting the decisions at sevcos. I'd love it if they crash at Ross County and we win at Partick. Then we go above them.

He's something else like

It's a tough one.

More trophies or more final defeats.

Way more derby victories or a more recent derby win.

Nah not that tough really.

They are the absolute masters of delusion.

From crowd attendances through derby records and trophy wins, your typical Hibs ***** will have some crazy twisted logic why Hibs are better.

They are the absolute masters of delusion.

From crowd attendances through derby records and trophy wins, your typical Hibs ***** will have some crazy twisted logic why Hibs are better.

Thick as shit in the neck of a bottle that lot.

julienbrellier

it?s quite embarrassing that they get excited about a cup semi. But I suppose since they rarely win silverware they see it as some sort of achievement.  Boasting about it just confirms they are a wee team, with zero ambition or drive to actually do well. Aside from statistics and fact, this is another reason why we will always be superior to them.

When will they realise that getting emptied in a semi final has the same net result as being emptied in the first round - failure. And nobody remembers or cares how many semis you have reached.

Remember that time we got to the league cup semi in 2003? Nah me neither.  Mainly cause humans blank out irrelevant information from the past.

it?s quite embarrassing that they get excited about a cup semi. But I suppose since they rarely win silverware they see it as some sort of achievement. Boasting about it just confirms they are a wee team, with zero ambition or drive to actually do well. Aside from statistics and fact, this is another reason why we will always be superior to them.

When will they realise that getting emptied in a semi final has the same net result as being emptied in the first round - failure. And nobody remembers or cares how many semis you have reached.

Remember that time we got to the league cup semi in 2003? Nah me neither. Mainly cause humans blank out irrelevant information from the past.

When you get to a certain age you're delighted with a semi.. Lol

Hibs will always be the wee team, and 5-1 will never die.

After the Ozturk equaliser game I was driving west along Queen Street. A Hibee pedestrian was trying to cross the road, so I slowed down to let him across.

He wouldn't have known we were Jambos - we weren't wearing colours as we could only get tickets in the main stand. As the Hibee passed in front of me he gave me a wave through the windscreen. Naturally I did the only decent thing and replied with a 5-1.

Hibee then scowled and gave me the finger, and I drove off with a grin as wide as the Firth of Forth :)

Boring story but I loved it.

Totally out of order

You should have ran straight over the parasitic mouth breather.

Delighted to report that according to the one poster on .net who attended the HSL AGM it was a tremendous success. Somewhat disappointingly though he makes no mention of whether HSL actually has any shareholders or raises any money.

Would love FoH to seek permission from Hibs to present yet another cheque for ?1,000,000 to Ann Budge at half time in the next derby.

So hibs Fans now believe getting to more semi finals means they are a big team but one big cup in 115 years because they beat a Sevco team means they are better than hearts.

So hibs Fans now believe getting to more semi finals means they are a big team but one big cup in 115 years because they beat a Sevco team means they are better than hearts.

The Hibs fans I know go on (& on & on) about their regular visits to Hampden, compared to our none. Our cup performances really do need to improve from now, lets be honest, they have been an absolute embarrassment.

Whilst I technically agree. When hearts do progress to the latter stages of cups we statically go on to win them

Whilst I technically agree. When hearts do progress to the latter stages of cups we statically go on to win them

My personal experience is somewhat different. I suffered way too many semi final failures and a few finals, too, before 16/05/98.

I believe that teams who regularly get to Hampden eventually win there, as the players and team gain experience and belief.

There are many, many things to feel superior to Hibs about. Our recent cup record isnt one, unfortunately.

Seriously, we should time presentations of ?1,000,000 FoH cheques for home derbies.

Just thing to keep them in their losers box where they belong.

Seriously, we should time presentations of ?1,000,000 FoH cheques for home derbies.

Just thing to keep them in their losers box where they belong.

Garry Halliday at the FOH ceremony made the point that H1b5s raise ?8000 per month from their scheme whereas Hearts raise ?125,000 per month, ?1.5 Millon v ?96k per annum! A wee check presentation at a Derby would be a big GIRUY to the mutants

Garry Halliday at the FOH ceremony made the point that H1b5s raise ?8000 per month from their scheme whereas Hearts raise ?125,000 per month, ?1.5 Millon v ?96k per annum! A wee check presentation at a Derby would be a big GIRUY to the mutants

So basically, what they raise in a month, we raise in 2 days.

:pleasing:

I actually thought he said ?165000

So basically, what they raise in a month, we raise in 2 days.

:pleasing:

All the proof we need that they cannot give up spending their money on tenner bags of smack.  FTH.

I agree its a good stat to look at but considering they have won 2 trophys in that period its slightly embarrassing I would say. The good news for the hobos is they won the signing contest in most of these matches so that is just as good as a trophy.

Also lets put this into context aswell since 2000 we have played against Aek Athens, Braga, Bordeaux,Basel,Feynoord, Liverpool,Shalke, Sparta Prague, Spurs. So that is also pretty impressive so before we go praising these rockets lets not knock ourselves down.

They also won the races to be first to the buses to get out of town almost always.

I understand that due to being totally abysmal our great friends haven't faced Celtic for 3 years but are now to face them twice in short order.

Splendid.

MacDonald Jardine

The recent stats on Hampden appearances since 2000 are fairly harrowing. We have had 6, equal with Dunfermline.

In that time, Hibs have had 21, Dundee Utd 13, Aberdeen 12, Celtic 41 and Rangers 32 (I think those are the numbers the report gave).

Taking the topic slightly off-piste, but that is a hopeless return from us.

The only stat that I guess ultimately matters is we've won 2 Scottish cups in that time. Hibs and Dundee Utd have got 1, Aberdeen 0.

Still, our cup performances have been on the whole pretty poor.

Yes but why let facts get in the way?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Point is they're only good days out if you win. Otherwise they're miserable. Agree our cup record has been terrible the last 3 or 4 years but we are due a decent draw, which Hibs have been getting pretty regularly.

Like drawing us you mean?

Like drawing us you mean?

Twice. Amazingly difficult draw for us....just how unlucky are we?? And yet they get the easy teams time and time again.

Archived