Keep standing by, bud !

Its agony. It is like watching a car crash, eyes behind the hands stuff

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Permission to stand down, Sir Gio?

575bf4bd1500002b0073a00e.jpeg?cache=zpws

Stand at ease. You know we are going to be crying when the announcement is made anyway Nook!

It won't be Levein. Surely not. 4 weeks to end up picking a guy who already works there? Nah.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Stand at ease. You know we are going to be crying when the announcement is made anyway Nook!

I'll be strong

1811308ca2bcd743b6068d66b6f769f9b4b826da

It won't be Levein. Surely not. 4 weeks to end up picking a guy who already works there? Nah.

I honestly think the board don't know what to do.

So, our new manager is male and doesnt have a Christian name...Getting closer...

Anyone wanna play 20 questions?

Bill-and-Teds-Excellent-Adventure.png

All we are is dust in the wind dude.

Jambof3tornado

I honestly think the board don't know what to do.

Mirrors jkb. Nobody has a clue whats best for the club.

Though I don't think Pressley is the right man for the job you can't help contrast the passion he displays in that video with the whiney pish we had to listen to under Ian Cathro. As others have said I'm not convinced that the shoutey/blamey management way works with modern footballers. There has to be a degree of it but, IMO the best managers can do this and the arm round the shoulder stuff. Don't think Pressley has that in his locker. Think players these days, if they don't fancy a manager just get together, down tools and know he'll be sacked in a few weeks.

Serious question on the Pressley clip -- can anyone think of an instance where a manager delivered this kind of stinging rebuke to media and it resulted in a big turnaround at the club?  Because across multiple sports I can think of plenty of instances where it was the sign that the player-manager relationship had reached an untenable level after which everything fell apart at the seams.

This is why I don't want Pressley at the club. Bold ineffective bluster seems to be his specialty.  I'll take Robbie's snoozefest interviews and pitch results over that every time.

Good question. Maybe not in the media but Jock Wallace at Rangers in about 1972 instituted hard training and they won two trebles in three seasons.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This is my biggest fear. 4 weeks to come up with something that could have been done in a few short days. But by the same token gives me hope Ann has done something different. I hope she had visitors on that yacht!

This is my biggest fear. 4 weeks to come up with something that could have been done in a few short days. But by the same token gives me hope Ann has done something different. I hope she had visitors on that yacht!

Pretty sure she did

Maybe the person being shown accommodation today is our man.........or perhaps a potential new signing

Pretty sure she did

Maybe the person being shown accommodation today is our man.........or perhaps a potential new signing

?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pretty sure she did

CJ, got a friend in estate :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

How dare you make my sources public :tiny:

Humble apologies!!! I cant get any work done for the suspense. I'm going to be gutted, I know it

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Pretty sure she did

Such a tease

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

So are we expecting an announcement today?

On Sportscene lastnight they said they were but they could be guessing. It will be good to get everything cleared up and give the new man some time to do a bit of work before the window.

Pants Shaton

If it's Levein, it's a massive slap in the face for Elvis.

Ironically that will probably please all the same people who hate Levein.

GorgieRules22

Pretty sure she did

Probably just the young Irish lad.

Most probably knowing Hearts just now it's nothing to get excited about.

August Landmesser

What were the first 5 posts?

Pressley & Hartley for sure, then it was Moyes for sure, and now Klinsman.

How many Head Coaches will we have in place with all these 100% solid, ITK, definitely not horseshit appointments? Exciting times!

heard Jurgen will sign a 1 year deal

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Certainly fits the ideal selection criteria, however too high profile (and cost), however it will almost certainly be someone of that 'ilk' although not such high profile!!

He's just going to be brilliant!!

I have got to the stage now where this has dragged on so long that I couldn't care if it was announced that our new manager was Jimmy Krankie. I just want someone, anyone, to come in and start doing the business.

Unless you're going for one of the top managers, which we can't afford anyhow, it's always a gamble appointing a new manager. You don't know if they will fit into the club and the team, no matter what their past experience.

We obviously had our fingers burned so much with the Cathro experiment that we've been scared of who to appoint next, and the resultant hesitation is no good to anyone.

The solution is to pick someone who ticks as many boxes as possible and just go for it. Get back on the bicycle asap. No need to ***** around looking for the perfect fit - it doesn't exist.

Horatio Caine

I have got to the stage now where this has dragged on so long that I couldn't care if it was announced that our new manager was Jimmy Krankie. 

Nah - he's got his hands full running Scotland's government.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Klinnsman ya bampots

You'll last long here

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

How on earth , if true, can CL  recommend Daly above Presley ? 

And the Presley haters on here don't have a scooby about what Presley did achieve  in the early days at Coventry. I didn't want to think we'd slumped so low that Elvis is the best we could get , but Daly ? FFS.  Hopefully neither of them are getting the job. 

Quite simple.

Snakey has made a pig's ear of his previous clubs while Daly has still to prove whether he'd be a success or failure.

I have got to the stage now where this has dragged on so long that I couldn't care if it was announced that our new manager was Jimmy Krankie. I just want someone, anyone, to come in and start doing the business.

Unless you're going for one of the top managers, which we can't afford anyhow, it's always a gamble appointing a new manager. You don't know if they will fit into the club and the team, no matter what their past experience.

We obviously had our fingers burned so much with the Cathro experiment that we've been scared of who to appoint next, and the resultant hesitation is no good to anyone.

The solution is to pick someone who ticks as many boxes as possible and just go for it. Get back on the bicycle asap. No need to ***** around looking for the perfect fit - it doesn't exist.

This is where I'm at.

Just give somebody the bloody job !

(As long as it's not Pressley,,,,)

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

:balmoral:

I had a dream last night.  Probably a premonition.

hayley_mcqueen_sky_sports_news_hd_4th_de

Later in the dream.

I can exclusively reveal the Mitchell brothers are our new management duo.

"Since the announcement that Ian has moved on, we have been swamped by applications to take over his role"

And we are choosing between Daly and Pressley!

:facepalm:

I'd rather have Arthur Daly or Presilla Pressley

Hopefully anne is taking note and making plans for life with out levein/dof theres no way a club our size needs a dof.

get a manager in who can over see all first team matters and let them manage

You don't understand the major tasks involved in rebuilding the club.

But yes maybe an all encompassing manager backed by a less controversial position / job title will be the future once the jobs Levein has been doing eg helping redevelop the youth set up are done.

:balmoral:

I had a dream last night.  Probably a premonition.

hayley_mcqueen_sky_sports_news_hd_4th_de

Later in the dream.

I can exclusively reveal the Mitchell brothers are our new management duo.

Looks like the Mitchell Brother are in hiding there

Archived