***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Make Some Noise..

Christ by the time we get to Tynecastle we might be bottom 2

If we were to pick 0/12 points from first 4 games I still don't think we'd get relegated with guys like Berra, Souttar, Lafferty and Cowie around personally. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The most important part of this club is embarrassing, it's not being taken seriously at all.

Correct. Cathro should have gone last season. The happy clappers and Levein have seen to it that this season has been ruined as well.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

McGregor scores after his 4000th effort

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

No.

That why I asked the question bud.

A half fit Souttar is better than Hughes.

I was being kind to JS. He was at fault for the 2 goals due to lack of fitness.

Easy turned inside out for the 1st, albeit a great finish. It was clear to see early in 2nd half when he was beat in the corner he was toiling,then couple of minutes later slipped to allow Pars in for their 2nd.....then subbed.

That does not help matters today, but need a fit Souttar to help shore things up at the back.

What disappoints me, is how other percieved weaker teams than HMFC can defend better than we can at Parkhead. If we are not going to attack them, at least make it hard for them to score.

Another day chasing shadows & there goes no 4......i wish it was 92 min, not 72!!

Celtic have realised that all they need to do is shoot straight at Hamilton and it will go through him

Nelly Terraces

Why drop a new signing, Stockton from bench and include Sammon - a player they are clearly trying to move on?

Maybe Stockton is so shite that Sammon is a better option? Good times eh! :lol:

Enzo Chiefo

I look forward to getting a new manager in next week. Someone who has no fear of the OF and is not content for the team to be "narrow, robust and compact". I am sick and tired of seeing the same type of performance at Parkhead, year after year after year. For anyone who still wants Levein as gaffer, today illustrates perfectly what we would have to look forward to. Having been inundated with applications from all over Europe, it would of course be laughable to find the best candidate in the boardroom.

MacDonald Jardine

How much do I hate Griffiths?

Yes and he hates us and takes it out on us every time he plays against us.

Time to grow a backbone. We've been a soft touch for the last two years and by all signs getting worse.

See it's 4 now. No shock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dalstonjambo

Sammons first touch ,a nice delicate touch outside of the boot, straight to lustig :lol:

After he lost 2 headers he was favourite to win. Amazing

Meh. Season starts next week. Celtic at Parkhead is a waste of time for every team bar Sevco.

Gets another 90 minutes into the legs and that's about it.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Weak minded loser pish

Sammons first touch ,a nice delicate touch outside of the boot, straight to lustig :lol:

Least of our worries right now!

Jambo 4 Ever

If we were to pick 0/12 points from first 4 games I still don't think we'd get relegated with guys like Berra, Souttar, Lafferty and Cowie around personally. 

not convinced

where will the goals come from?

OmiyaHearts

Could see Laffertys quality in movement as he had little of the ball. If we make top six it'll be down to him creating something from nothing.

That midfield won't be giving him much service.

Lucille's Thirsty

Celtic have realised that all they need to do is shoot straight at Hamilton and it will go through him

He's like a ****ing ghost an empty shirt.

Sexton Hardcastle

This happens every time.

Just give up after the first. Sunday league stuff. Doesn't matter who the coach is players are to blame for this attitude.

We as slow as a wet weekend. Hamilton possibly should have got something on that shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I look forward to getting a new manager in next week. Someone who has no fear of the OF and is not content for the team to be "narrow, robust and compact". I am sick and tired of seeing the same type of performance at Parkhead, year after year after year. For anyone who still wants Levein as gaffer, today illustrates perfectly what we would have to look forward to. Having been inundated with applications from all over Europe, it would of course be laughable to find the best candidate in the boardroom.

Well said

So Make Some Noise..

We are absolutely terrified of Sinclair. Just ****ing do um. 

Scott Brown just strolled past Djoum - that says it all. I don't ever want to see that lazy half paced prick wearing our shirt again. 

MacDonald Jardine

WTF were people expecting?

:cornette:

Some kind of professional pride maybe?

We're a joke at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Least of our worries right now!

We go into our next game not even having tried to attack and having been mauled anyway.

As I predicted....

Yeah I'll take the flack thanks very much

Worst Hearts team I've ever seen, gutless, spineless, slow as **** :facepalm:

But Levein is doing a wonderful job.

Archived