***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

This in spades agreed we knew we would get beaten today but the manner is all wrong. We have nothing about us..Nothing

Then you must be about 18.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lonewolflins

Get a manager in tomorrow or we will be miles behind. This is embarassing, no fight, can't or won't tackle. Team of shitebags

We certainly do. We had a tough start, made tougher by the stand fiasco, and the footballing side is pretty shambolic at the moment.

We need a quality and experienced manager to try and pick us up, so the manager is a major decision that AB Andrew CL have to get right. If they don't, then our season could be over and interest of fans lost little after our first home game.

whose Andrew?

Absolutely no retention of the ball when we win it. Been like that from the start of this game and for the majority of last season. Constantly lose it and allow continuous waves of pressure that inevitably lead to us losing goals. Get the ******* basics of stringing more than three passes together before losing it and maybe we wouldn't get walked over so easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've no annul retention either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Djoum weak as piss in the tackle there!!

Imposter of a player gtf!!

Yup, imposter of a player . Not even been close to Brown all day

Lucille's Thirsty

I paid ?370 for a season ticket Ann get this ****ing sorted the buck stops with you, gutless and no ounce of passion from the footballing side, I couldn't care about balance sheets.

Every other team in this league will get a hammering there ffs. It's not exclusive to us despite how disappointed we are.

So Make Some Noise..

Are people seriously trying to tell me the team that beat cowdenbeath 10-0 wouldn't fare better here??????????

Then please explain why we completely ripped that team up and have been pish ever since.

Do your homework before talking mince mate. 

24 Sept 14 - LC - Hearts 0 - 3 Celtic 

30 Nov 14 - SC - Celtic 4 - 0 Hearts 

Are people seriously trying to tell me the team that beat cowdenbeath 10-0 wouldn't fare better here??????????

Then please explain why we completely ripped that team up and have been pish ever since.

Worst part is, one of thr weakee players in that squad, prince, is still a 1st team player.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

whose Andrew?

He is a mystery person who appears on predictive text for those with fat fingers.

I have edited it.

Not that this is going any worse than I anticipated, we are a dreadful side and have a terrible squad as I've been saying for months but it's staggering to me the ineptitude with which we've prepared for this season.

Hamilton still in goals

Bauben back in the fold and starting week in week out

Moore thrown in from nowhere

Sammon on the bench

Smith out of position

Total lack of quality midfielders

Total lack of left sided players

Total lack of wide players

Walker situation

Isma dropped for non performance

Just a complete shambles. The whole squad is a mess and we need the new appointment made with as much time left in the transfer window as possible. He is going to need to make further significant changes if he's to have any chance of turning this total malaise around. He lack of quality in our squad is staggering.

gashauskis9

Up ye...I took them minus 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up you sir, I have -2 also :pleasing:

Chasing shadows now but Isma does pull back some respectability

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jambo in iraq

yesssss... the come back is on! 

finish the game well and build on it. Small improvements.

Other than that been utter gash

442. Said it all along. Scottish football and our level of team this is the best formation. We always play better in a 442

Archived