***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucille's Thirsty

The most important part of this club is embarrassing, it's not being taken seriously at all.

...a bit disco

Isma looking like he can't be arsed.

That's before he's subbed on.

So Make Some Noise..

Relegation battle coming up this season, and all because Levein didn't have the baws to empty Cathro last season

Don't be such a drama queen. 

glastonbury jambo

What about all the blinkered supporters that ridiculed me for being anti Cathro, you know who you are.

Aye , heres a tuffty badge for you ... mkvq8Fte-j7Ek8sb3of73XQ.jpg

Jambo 4 Ever

Should definitely sub Lafferty now. He'll well kick out now it's getting embarrassing.

he is a big kid

he is a **** - get him off now!!!!!

So wait, we've sacked our manager and all the same problems that have haunted us still exist? Wonder why that is? Safest job in Britain.

Lucille's Thirsty

Don't be such a drama queen.

Christ by the time we get to Tynecastle we might be bottom 2

Blame Cathro for bringing in his crazy football mentality, it'll take awhile to erase this.

Relegation battle coming up this season, and all because Levein didn't have the baws to empty Cathro last season

Calm down ffs

We're not the only team that'll get horsed at Parkhead this season

How the **** can that little twat Walker get away with the commentary he makes. It's so biased and patronising you'd think you were tuned into Celtic TV

...a bit disco

**** me!

:lol:

Seen it all now.

rick witter

Hamilton

Hughes

Grzelak

Djoum

Bauben

All not good enough.

Feel sorry for the young lads and Smith as he just gets put in any position apart from his own to plug the gaping holes in our side. He looks a good right back but never gets played there.

We are an absolute shambles and unless it's sorted quick we will be fighting hard to stay in this league

The Celtic weasel holding face as if Lafferty caught him there.

It was a foul but that's blatant cheating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are a bottom six side at this moment in time..no doubt about it. No pace, no heart utterly depressing

Jambo 4 Ever

How the **** can that little twat Walker get away with the commentary he makes. It's so biased and patronising you'd think you were tuned into Celtic TV

put the radio on

Jambo 4 Ever

We are a bottom six side at this moment in time..no doubt about it. No pace, no heart utterly depressing

this

The appointment of a new manager cannot and should not drag on!! We need a new man in now and let him get started on that clusterfeck of a team!!!

The_razors_edge

Someone's going to have to talk me through why sammon (universally agreed he's not good enough to carry on at the club and someone we've been actively looking to offload) is picked on the bench ahead of Stockton. Daly just picking his pals it would appear. Dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nelly Terraces

We have absolutely nothing close to an actual TEAM here. It's a collection of total randoms who couldn't care less for the club they play for or much prude in their own performance.

Just **** right off everyone involved on the footballing side of our club.

Complete lack of fight 2nd half. Our new manager has to be the type that demands much more commitment than this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archie White

Why drop a new signing, Stockton from bench and include Sammon - a player they are clearly trying to move on?

A_A wehatethehibs

Sammons first touch ,a nice delicate touch outside of the boot, straight to lustig :lol:

Archived