***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

Celtics undefeated streak will come to an end at some point and it will be a freak result that no one will see coming.

We. Are.That. Freak.

0-1 Lafferty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

We look an absolute shambles.

We are we don't just look like one

JamboJoker98

Calamitous first from Hamilton then from Hughes. Shot ourselves in the foot again.

We need a manager who is going to thump these defensive mistakes out of these players. Genuinely more and more I feel that Wright may actually be the right man for the task with these players. Silly silly defensive mistakes costing us.

Hamilton didn't cover himself in glory at the second either, he palms every shot back into he danger area

MacDonald Jardine

We will be bottom after today

We could be bottom for some considerable time.

I'm sure I seen one of the Celtic defenders lighting a cigar...they just love playing against us.

Whoever gets the job, please please please have a go at this mob, none of this damage limitation shite.

A real manager who has no fear of the old firm please.

Cruyff Turn

I know what on earth are the people in charge thinking, Hamilton is awful.

23 year old and he's fecking palming routine saves into the opposition strikers, :facepalm: the boy is Craig Nelsons love child.

August Landmesser

Meh. Season starts next week. Celtic at Parkhead is a waste of time for every team bar Sevco.

Gets another 90 minutes into the legs and that's about it.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Shambles. Seeing levein and budge chuckling away to themselves earlier has acutally got me really annoyed. If they think this standard or sub standard of player is acceptable at this club they need a long hard look at themselves. Hamilton has been a liability for months, we have had at most 1 performance from doujm in 12 month yet they continue to play. Buaben was one of our best players in the championship and thats where he should have stayed cause he is not capable at this level. I fear for the season ahead we are rudderless and so lacking in personel its frightening.

Nookie Bear

:facepalm:

Hamilton and Old man Hughes should retire.

Need a CB and a GK pronto.

And a LB, a new midfield, few wingers.

Hughes saving his form for his proper job with Northern Ireland

KineticBeat

Celtics undefeated streak will come to an end at some point and it will be a freak result that no one will see coming.

We. Are.That. Freak.

0-1 Lafferty

Yeah my slight optimism has been well and truly squashed haha.

Prince Obua

We lack conviction in anything we do. Defending, in possession,really poor that this is what we can muster. Celtic haven't even had to try.

It's a ****ing disgrace we haven't signed any midfielders or a new keeper, if we don't have any in by the next game Levein should be told to pack his bags

A_A wehatethehibs

Hamilton didn't cover himself in glory at the second either, he palms every shot back into he danger area

I have been a defender of his but he really is as bad as Macca was at that age 21-22. Should be sent to QoS for 2 or 3 seasons just as Macca was.

Hamilton is years away from being Hearts quality, and that is generous because really there's a good chance he will never be Hearts quality.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Next appointment key. The narrative arc is indicating relegation playoffs though.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm sure I seen one of the Celtic defenders lighting a cigar...they just love playing against us.

Whoever gets the job, please please please have a go at this mob, none of this damage limitation shite.

A real manager who has no fear of the old firm please.

You win at Celtic Park by being hard as **** to break down and look for the counter. Both managers to have successfully beat them in Glasgow were Csaba and Paulo.

Darth Sidious

Moore looks good. Berra playing well. Need to take the positives, we are at Parkhead where we expected a doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Better football but Rule Britannia ffs

:facepalm:

What?

Lucille's Thirsty

Were you at Tynecastle last week?

Souttar is not 100% fit yet.

No.

That why I asked the question bud.

A half fit Souttar is better than Hughes.

A bit of realism required here .

Celtic are on another planet compared to every other team in this league. Of course it's disappointing but did anyone in all honesty expect anything else given the shambles by backing Cathro." ?

He should of been sacked in May no question about it

Jambo 4 Ever

It's a ******* disgrace we haven't signed any midfielders or a new keeper, if we don't have any in by the next game Levein should be told to pack his bags

agreed

but the excuse now will be we cant sign anyone til we get a new manager.... joke!!

No.

Souttar makes far too many mistakes for me as well

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No.

Agreed Hughes is ****ing mince. 2 years past his use by date.

Archived