***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current midfielders if you can call them that are not good enough, personally I'd rip the whole team apart and start from scratch, there's no quality whatsoever!

Captain Sausage

Our left back has been horrific. Cost us two goals. A total brain fart by Hughes for the second. All three utterly preventable. Incredibly frustrating to see.

BangkokHearts

Joke of a team.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Defensively, as a team, we are a shambles.

We aren't to good at anything else either that is the problem. 

Lucille's Thirsty

I don't know why we even play Celtic give them the 12 points and save our goal difference.

That 3 rd goal there is one of the most embarrasing i've ever seen a professional club concede. There LITERALLY is no point in our players being on the pitch. No pressure, desire or fight to win the ball. Absolutely no point trying.

Regardless of who we bring in they've some job on their hands. Absolutely brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruyff Turn

The fish coming on now though, should give us the pace and movement up top we desperately need.

Arthur Mitchell

Hamilton and Grzelak have really let us down today. Pish poor football players.

glynnlondon

Two years down the line and shite. Not unexpected tho a keeper fullbacks midfield Hughes has gifted them today plenty of work ahead.

Embarrassing now.

It is. Smaller and lesser clubs than us have had more respectable performances and results.

Our record against them is laughable.

alicante jambo

Current midfielders if you can call them that are not good enough, personally I'd rip the whole team apart and start from scratch, there's no quality whatsoever!

Agree regards midfield its a shambles has been for ages

The Fish and Isma on however we are still crap at the back and shipping goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

Absolutely ****ing God awful. Spineless shit.. Be in players or coach selection Craig levein has Overseen a complete nightmare.. We have absolutely nothing

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Sammon for us. Hayes for them :)

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

allystrachan

Celtic will turn the screw now & we will concede again.

Sammon & isma coming on. They will be hopeless as usual.

Season starts next week (or in November)

I understand that this is Celtic and they are miles ahead of everyone else, but......the statement regarding how we can take our time finding a new manager because we have a good interim team really worries me....we need the new man in now, he needs time to work out what he can do with the players that are there, put the ones that we don't need and bring in the ones that will make us competitive

Sammon for us. Hayes for them :)

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Says it all doesn't it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Make Some Noise..

How much do I hate Griffiths?

He looked like disposed road kill tied up in a net after he scored there. 

Feel sorry for whoever takes on the Hearts job,left with a pile of shite to pick from and not much time to do anything,hang your head in shame Levein its you that's the ****ing imposter at our club.

What about all the blinkered supporters that ridiculed me for being anti Cathro, you know who you are.

Dalstonjambo

That 3 rd goal there is one of the most embarrasing i've ever seen a professional club concede. There LITERALLY is no point in our players being on the pitch. No pressure, desire or fight to win the ball. Absolutely no point trying.

It was also offside.

Was offside though.

3rd goal was offside

It was very close. I first thought it might have been on, as he stepped back, but he may have done so after the ball was played from second viewing.

Hamilton and Grzelak have really let us down today. Pish poor football players.

100% but don't forget Bauben. Didnhe actually do anything right today again

alwaysthereinspirit

3rd goal was offside

Agreed. We'd have been called for it. Came back from offside. Usual standard in Scotland though.

They even out though.

Relegation battle coming up this season, and all because Levein didn't have the baws to empty Cathro last season

Archived