***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

Lucille's Thirsty

You clearly do care about balance sheets if you're worried about how much you spent on your ST.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

For the money I paid I expect to see better IMO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just seen the video of Brown trying to kick Djoum in the head, two game ban surely? Walker got a 2 game ban for an 'attempted' headbutt against Hibs a few seasons ago. An attempted kick in the head is surely worth at least the same, or will it be swept under the carpet? 

Hamilton and Grzelak, do they actually draw a wage?? I want Hamilton to succeed. But what was that today. Ironically, what i seen today still felt better than what i feel we've played like past 7 months?

Any one else, or is this just me and ny post match rage?

Captain America

You can add Smith to that!

Yeah he was decent enough to be added to the list. 

We need a manager in on monday. Decision has to be made now otherwise wtf's the point in fans spending cash to travel through to the away games to support them? 

Also, Hamilton GTF. Shite keeper.

Robbo-Jambo

Well that's that. Now Levein and Budge need to get their fingers out and hire a decent manager/coach and 2-3 players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Budge needs to get her finger out and get rid of ******* Levein

Sexton Hardcastle

New manager in this week or GTF Levein.

Do your fecking job man or fecking do one.

A little over 24 hours then...

Watching the post match stuff. The female Adrian Chiles presenting is hopeless. However, even worse is they've discussed Celtic's penalty claim again and Collins just described the third goal the perfect coaches goal without mentioning the fact it was offside, even tho the director froze the picture showing McGregor off!!!

Isma smiling again, must enjoy losing.

Noticed this too ? excellent example of how to alienate yourself from your own fans. Someone needs to have a word with him about that. I would add that he's not the only one who needs some guidance on their post-match body language.

You said getting beat 4-1 isn't bad?

:lol:

If you say silly things expect to be pulled up on it.

But we move on.

Jesus wept. Are you serious ?

Let's see how everyone else gets on there eh ? I'm trying to put some perspective on it all ffs. If you expect to go there in a state of crisis and win then I'd suggest you need to sober up.

Aye we do move on and I'll expect to win next week but I certainly didn't expect to go there today and win. Of course I hoped we would but guess being a realist makes me a pleb eh

HHGH

Governor Tarkin

Hellish, Gov. Conceded two dreadful goals(not seen the others) and offered nowt going forward. Now siting in the metropolitan enjoying a few pints of peroni.

You made the right choice.

Enjoy the beer :)

Bazzas right boot

Lack of fighting spirit against celtic is now beyond embarrassing. Static defending, non existent midfield and damage limitation from the first minute.

They are a quality team, but standing off them and watching means a doing.

This

Watching the post match stuff. The female Adrian Chiles presenting is hopeless. However, even worse is they've discussed Celtic's penalty claim again and Collins just described the third goal the perfect coaches goal without mentioning the fact it was offside, even tho the director froze the picture showing McGregor off!!!

Collins s a disgrace. Seems to forget he was told to GTF by his beloved vermin as being a dictator and welt. He looks and sounds like a desperate jakey

Done my head in too! Imagine if it was a goal against Celtic what would have been said.

Governor Tarkin

New manager in this week or GTF Levein.

Do your fecking job man or fecking do one.

Jon Daly ripping in to Brendan Rodgers on the wireless, NT.

:pleasing:

Bazzas right boot

Budge needs to get her finger out and get rid of ******* Levein

Shite.

Clark Griswold

If folk think we'd magically turn into a team that can perform or look like we give a shit within a week, then you're gullible. It will take time and a lot of team bonding to up the morale and that's once the new head coach comes in. I expected at least a 3 goal to nil score line today, not sure why folk would think any different. The seethe and anger on here is just embarrassing.

I'm not a defeatist but cmon guys we all know how shite we've been recently. Onwards to next week, where we have a more realistic chance of getting a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

You clearly do care about balance sheets if you're worried about how much you spent on your ST.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

BOOM!

If folk think we'd magically turn into a team that can perform or look like we give a shit within a week, then you're gullible. It will take time and a lot of team bonding to up the morale and that's once the new head coach comes in. I expected at least a 3 goal to nil score line today, not sure why folk would think any different. The seethe and anger on here is just embarrassing.

I'm not a defeatist but cmon guys we all know how shite we've been recently. Onwards to next week, where we have a more realistic chance of getting a result.

100% great post

Watch you'll be called a pleb though

You said getting beat 4-1 isn't bad?

:lol:

If you say silly things expect to be pulled up on it.

But we move on.

Until this week you hadn't even heard of Fabrizio Ravanelli ? that kind of dents your credibility on a football forum.

Until this week you hadn't even heard of Fabrizio Ravanelli ? that kind of dents your credibility on a football forum.

He's on a happy planet so fair enough

For the money I paid I expect to see better IMO.

Out of interest what did you think the score would be today ? I'd love to know

whanganui jambo

Well on the bright side they can hardly use that result as a ringing endorsement of the interim management structure.

Lucille's Thirsty

Let's see how everyone else gets on there eh ? I'm trying to put some perspective on it all ffs. If you expect to go there in a state of crisis and win then I'd suggest you need to sober up.

Aye we do move on and I'll expect to win next week but I certainly didn't expect to go there today and win. Of course I hoped we would but guess being a realist makes me a pleb eh

HHGH

You said losing 4-1 isn't bad.

There's one thing being a realist and then saying something stupid.

Celtic were always going to win.

As expected. We seem to gift goals constantly over the last 18 months or so. We have to cut that out. Getting a new keeper would help.

Pretty much what I expected today but the disparity between Celtic and the rest really sickens me. Celtic will win this league for the foreseeable future. If there was an option of just giving them the points and saving all the grief perhaps they'd sod off somewhere else and leave us with a competitive league

Lucille's Thirsty

I was born in 94?

MacDonald Jardine

On that performance we have no chance of a decent result next week. Or the week after.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You said losing 4-1 isn't bad.

There's one thing being a realist and then saying something stupid.

Celtic were always going to win.

Ok , have a sleep. Contradicting isn't even close

Lucille's Thirsty

Ok , have a sleep. Contradicting isn't even close

Is 4-1 a bad result or a good result?

Is 4-1 a bad result or a good result?

OK let me spell it out for you. 4-1 is not a bad result given all things considered as to where our club is at the moment and given the quality of opposition. Does that actually compute ?

Lucille's Thirsty

OK let me spell it out for you. 4-1 is not a bad result given all things considered as to where our club is at the moment and given the quality of opposition. Does that actually compute ?

I didnt once have a go at you for saying getting beat of Celtic was bad I was expecting it I'm agreeing with you there.

I have issue with you saying 4-1 isn't a bad result that's all which it is.

I didnt once have a go at you for saying getting beat of Celtic was bad I was expecting it I'm agreeing with you there.

I have issue with you saying 4-1 isn't a bad result that's all which it is.

Ok let's leave it there mate

FTH

Lucille's Thirsty

Ok let's leave it there mate

FTH

Indeed.

Hopefully only way is up literally.

Hellish, Gov. Conceded two dreadful goals(not seen the others) and offered nowt going forward. Now siting in the metropolitan enjoying a few pints of peroni.

Good effort going through and and supporting the team

gashauskis9

Pass marks for Smith, Moore and Berra. Djoum looked a different player when Prince went off and Brandon kicked on in the last 20 (he looks like another defender who is more comfortable going forward than defending).

Too early to judge Randall.

Cowie was poor by his standards.

Hamilton helpless for the goals, I can't really criticise him today.

Prince, Grzelak, Hughes and Lafferty were piss poor.

I'd go 4-3-3 next week, we need to kick on

Hamilton

Smith

Souttar

Berra

Grzelak (not much choice if SB is injured)

Cowie

Djoum

Randall

Moore

Isma

Lafferty

Subs: Noring, Hughes, Brandon, Martin, Stockton, Zanatta, Prince

Daly, MacPhee and Fox did a decent job today. We did about as well as can be expected against a team who has ?50m more than us to build a squad, on their 'flag-day', away from home, in Glasgow.

Moore and Brandon were very good. Way more committed than Sam or Jamie over the last few months.

On the goalkeeper:

Hamilton was NOT "helpless" for some of the goals. If you must insist on punching the ball, you ****ing well parry it out of the park or out of the danger area, like Gordon does.

A_A wehatethehibs

Pass marks for Smith, Moore and Berra. Djoum looked a different player when Prince went off and Brandon kicked on in the last 20 (he looks like another defender who is more comfortable going forward than defending).

Too early to judge Randall.

Cowie was poor by his standards.

Hamilton helpless for the goals, I can't really criticise him today.

Prince, Grzelak, Hughes and Lafferty were piss poor.

I'd go 4-3-3 next week, we need to kick on

Hamilton

Smith

Souttar

Berra

Grzelak (not much choice if SB is injured)

Cowie

Djoum

Randall

Moore

Isma

Lafferty

Subs: Noring, Hughes, Brandon, Martin, Stockton, Zanatta, Prince

Cowie was not "poor by his standards" He is just poor

As for "can't criticise Hamilton" - laughable. He is visibly out of his depth, the ian cathro of goalkeeping. Culpable for the first 2 of their goals and a "good shot stopper" would have saved the 4th goal powerful but straight down the middle. We should sign that fat ***** who played for Hibs in the cup semi - genuinely.

Cowie was not "poor by his standards" He is just poor

As for "can't criticise Hamilton" - laughable. He is visibly out of his depth, the ian cathro of goalkeeping. Culpable for the first 2 of their goals and a "good shot stopper" would have saved the 4th goal powerful but straight down the middle. We should sign that fat ***** who played for Hibs in the cup semi - genuinely.

THIS - absolutely this.

HHGH

whats Hearts results got to do with other teams there?

This is what's wrong. We've lost all self respect and any desire to fight. This is Heart of Midlothian, not effin Dundee or Patrick.

Of course we don't have a great record there but it's better than most others because we used to have teams who fought for it.

Sometimes you fight and you still get skelped but at least you would be more comfortable knowing there's a team to support who'll do the same the week after.

We aren't just soft v Celtic now. It's also against other teams we are more aligned with.

Archived