Walker dropped from squad?

graham

stirlingshirejambo

Sorry to burst your bubble boyo .. but the whole team was pish at peterhead that is a fact , And Walker is worth a lot  more to the team than Prince and not only in over all play but in goals , movement , assits and most of all value too , WAlker is valued at 1 mill by us Prince is worth a bout 2 bob another fact,  Now as for Cowie he runs about like a headless chicken more often than not and his final ball etc etc is rank at times add to it he is hardly a 15 goal a season player like Walker or have the dynamics of Walker  .. BUBBLE BURST aye it looks like it  :uhoh2:  Deary me just gonny no ....

your incoherent rants fair make me smile

quite hard after watching that rubbish. Again what difference would an uninterested Walker have made based on his competitive performances this season

none

nothing

he haw

Cowie played better today than Walkers has in 3 competitive games this season. Walkers childish instagram post this morning proves he's not interested so he can GTF

Cowie scored , Jamie failed to hit net in 3 games

Cowies workrate blows Jamies lazy arsed attitude out the window

If Cowie played in Walkers position and took penalties like Jamie he wouldn't be far away from Jamies last season figure 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowmans_Boot

Is Walker just fed up of Hearts because he has seen through Cathro and the damage he is doing to the club?

It is a possibility.

Very good post and a point many miss in that, of this squad, the one guy who will be hurting the most from our shambolic performances is Jamie. This current team has 0% creativity without him. Very exciting times ahead.

the big show

your incoherent rants fair make me smile

quite hard after watching that rubbish. Again what difference would an uninterested Walker have made based on his competitive performances this season

none

nothing

he haw

Cowie played better today than Walkers has in 3 competitive games this season. Walkers childish instagram post this morning proves he's not interested so he can GTF

Cowie scored , Jamie failed to hit net in 3 games

Cowies workrate blows Jamies lazy arsed attitude out the window

If Cowie played in Walkers position and took penalties like Jamie he wouldn't be far away from Jamies last season figure 

Cowie take penalties  :uhoh2: aye .. Cowies work rate comes too ? exactly 99% of time SFA  ... Walkers childish instagram post hmmm i think you will find THAT what the club done today they are trying to force his hand however you would be incredably stupid or niave to think that Walker is not clued up to the situation , "  IF " Cowie could take penaltys like Walker AYE exactly IF..  Walker is valued at 1 million by us , Cowie is not worth a dime ... speaks volumes crack on though .

Bowmans_Boot

Walker can do one. His career won't amount to anything of significance.

Jamie will achieve a hell of a lot, with us or without us. I would far prefer it was with Hearts, and I suspect he would, too.

You talk nonsense aye , Prince was going about in a daze did not know if was new year or new york he was in and every time he did touch the ball it went out the park , far to slow and his passing was just eh woeful , he was also rank rotten on tuesday , but playing again today though hmmm i wonder why , Balance AYE what balance the team has no balance to it has been unbalanced for over a year and a half now players playing out of position week after week far to many right footed players , JEEZ OH for christ sake take the blinkers of or stick to filling shelves eh .. Maybe it escaped your attention but Walker MOM against Newcastle who are certainly a lot higher level than the 1st div we were against today . Our PLAYER OF THE YEAR LAST YEAR , OH and how many more million pound players we got in the team , huh certainly not Prince that is for sure .. Nonsense hmmm . AYE YOU SAID jen ..

Wtf :rofl:

This is a thread that you started titled "Walker". Why are you going on a rant about Prince? I wanted Prince subbed at half time (at the latest). If you think Walker would have saved that today you're the one with the blinkers.

Captain Canada

aye MOM against Newcastle your right enough .. IT does make you wonder who actually goes to games .. ffs a half interested Walker would have been better than some of that keek that was on show today . lets not kid ourself's it was nothing short of shocking ..

Couldn't care less if he had a good game in a meaningless friendly. He turns up when he feels like it rather than when we need him to. He's our best player when he wants to be, but that's the problem - it's on very limited occasions which is just a slap in the face to the fans.

Elias Henry Furst

Jamie will achieve a hell of a lot, with us or without us. I would far prefer it was with Hearts, and I suspect he would, too.

He'd better get a move on.

23 years old, never capped nor quoted.

The offers there if he wants to sign?

Walkers "pish" because he's not interested and wants a move. I'm sure that's came across loud and clear in his attitude at training and certainly in previous games! To that extent I agree with Cathro dropping him for today.

Doesn't change my opinion though that we need a change I'd manager. I desperately wanted Cathro to do well and was proud we had stepped outside the old boys network of managers. It's not working and I don't believe he had the respect of the players.

Time for Budge to step up to the plate . We are putting a lot of cash into the club and I don't know anyone who wants Cathro to be given anymore time.

Sew manager now would at least have a month of the transfer window left.

Bazzas right boot

Your last parts clearly not true,he hasn't signed an extension.

the big show

Wtf :rofl:

This is a thread that you started titled "Walker". Why are you going on a rant about Prince? I wanted Prince subbed at half time (at the latest). If you think Walker would have saved that today you're the one with the blinkers.

WTF ..  Prince subbed at half time holy shit  :uhoh2:  He should not have be on the park in a must win game SHOULD BE OUR STRONGEST 11  he was rank rotten against peterhead just like plenty other times , AYE in there was more chance Walker would have saved us today just think back to how many times he saved us last season , him and CP .  PRINCE ? blinkers hmmm i think your having a stinker . Walker has got quality , What has Prince got ..

I tend to agree with the pre and post match discussion on BT and with Bigshow that it was mad not to involve a player of Walker's ability at least from the bench. Too little creativity and composure on display. Against that 6 months of Cathro would probably leave Messi worth nowt.

AYE .. that friendly was the best team we have faced this season .. The only one desperate is yourself in trying to down Walker when the fact of the matter is Walker is one the best we have on our books , who in our current team will get 15 from midfield this season ? HUH  try having a go at some of the other imposters in the team you will not have to look very far and going on todays showing which Walker was not part of hmmm yip it looks as if your desperate . it can happen when it is only straws you have got left to clutch ..

if he was man of the match every game is get what your saying but he hasn't been, give me the last competitive game he was man of the match in

WTF .. Prince subbed at half time holy shit :uhoh2: He should not have be on the park in a must win game SHOULD BE OUR STRONGEST 11 he was rank rotten against peterhead just like plenty other times , AYE in there was more chance Walker would have saved us today just think back to how many times he saved us last season , him and CP . PRINCE ? blinkers hmmm i think your having a stinker . Walker has got quality , What has Prince got ..

Are you drunk?! Do you think I'm Ian Cathro? Why are you still ranting about Prince? So many questions; so little chance of a coherent answer. Read any pre-match thread, I didn't want Prince starting but amazingly I'm not the person who picks the team so, in my role as supporter, I hoped he would be subbed off as he was having an absolute nightmare.

the big show

Your last parts clearly not true,he hasn't signed an extension.

Well is He likely to sign a extension after being singled out today , Lets not kid ourselfs that the whole team was garbage at peterhead and not much better against Elgin yet they have singled out Walker  i wonder why , They are trying to force his hand as far as i can see and it might just be another big mistake in the making .. Have they not learned from the CP senario ..

the big show

Are you drunk?! Do you think I'm Ian Cathro? Why are you still ranting about Prince? So many questions; so little chance of a coherent answer. Read any pre-match thread, I didn't want Prince starting but amazingly I'm not the person who picks the team so, in my role as supporter, I hoped he would be subbed off as he was having an absolute nightmare.

Are you drunk ? you said it was nonsense about Walker when clearly Walker is one of the best in the team by far , you said he has done nothing the last 3 games , AYE so please tell me who has been a stand out the last 3 games in our team ?  hmmm yet they drop Walker , Honestly a half interested Walker would leave half these imposters for dead . Nightmare aye your having one jen ..

I wish Walker would just f@@k off.

Judas Iscariot.

He does not want to be here, angling for a move. He has been pish this competitive season. GHTF

Not much of an ITK but I got a little info from a mate who's old man and uncle have a smallish share in the Huns or at least they used to.

He told me when Barry Ferguson was leaving weeks before it was in the press but that was about the last info he gave me.

Anyway, he thinks that Rangers and Hearts are close to agreeing a fee for Walker and mentioned Wednesday as a day when it might happen. Could be a load of shit, I've no way of knowing for sure.

He reckons ?600k up front and another ?300k in add-ons. 

I wouldn't bet my baws on it being true but thought I'd mention it. 

A_A wehatethehibs

We literally cant afford to sell walker, we dont have any good players.

IMO we are going to have to keep him, we have no choice but to let him go for free next year

The team is in too much of a crisis to sell the best player before the new manager comes in

We literally cant afford to sell walker, we dont have any good players.

IMO we are going to have to keep him, we have no choice but to let him go for free next year

The team is in too much of a crisis to sell the best player before the new manager comes in

He wants to leave and his one good game in 10 is not enough to keep on playing him in the rest of the shit games.

If he's our best player he must be the worst best player in world history.

Jambof3tornado

Was dropping walker the cause of the defeat yesterday. Did the players down tools to back their pal?

Something changed yesterday with regards the players attitude to cathro.

On one hand, id love a new manager to come in and get Jamie playing again. Good for club and player

Sadly on the other hand selling Walker could be where cathro severance package comes from :-(

Winston Ingram

No time for Walker (and his associates) or the way they have acted but the situation sums up Cathro not knowing what he is doing.

For weeks: no situation worth speaking about, nothing to see here.

Suddenly: have to take him out of the team. Speculation equals lost focus.

As disjointed as his team.

this walker saga is getting on my nerves he comes over as a huffy little boy who is not getting what he wants.

PeterintheRain

Walkers "pish" because he's not interested and wants a move. I'm sure that's came across loud and clear in his attitude at training and certainly in previous games! To that extent I agree with Cathro dropping him for today.

Doesn't change my opinion though that we need a change I'd manager. I desperately wanted Cathro to do well and was proud we had stepped outside the old boys network of managers. It's not working and I don't believe he had the respect of the players.

Time for Budge to step up to the plate . We are putting a lot of cash into the club and I don't know anyone who wants Cathro to be given anymore time.

Sew manager now would at least have a month of the transfer window left.

How can the manager gain the respect of the players when the entire support, or at least the pricks with the loudest voices, have been attacking him from day 1? Egged on by the glasgow scum media who want us to fail.  And some of them still in a huff because our owner won't let them sing their party songs.

Let him leave take the cash and move on will be another Templeton few years rotting on a bench and end up at some p!sh like Dundee or Hamilton trying to get his career back on track at 29 questioning himself about what could have been.

gashauskis9

Was dropping walker the cause of the defeat yesterday. Did the players down tools to back their pal?

Something changed yesterday with regards the players attitude to cathro.

Hadn't thought of that. He's a popular character at the club, so perhaps it was a revolt of sorts. Defo something up yesterday other than just the abismal performance.

Based on? I've been a huge fan. On his day a good player who can have a major impact on a game. When you are up against it he can become invisible. Not convinced fitness wise either. Probably our best player but not convinced he'll ever be as great as some think he will. For the right price I'd certainly sell if he don't wanna be here.

the Johnsen fall out

walker dropped

rherras

there is a common denominator here

Cathro

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Hadn't thought of that. He's a popular character at the club, so perhaps it was a revolt of sorts. Defo something up yesterday other than just the abismal performance.

Too many players having a collective bad day at the office yesterday has me suspicious that something has gone on.

the big show

the Johnsen fall out

walker dropped

rherras

there is a common denominator here

Cathro

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There is a common denominator here however it is not Cathro or Neilson and it goes way back . just think back to all the in and outs of players , players touting moves away ,  players not signing new contracts , players being told they can move on if they can find a club,  players being frozen out etc etc is it all just coincidence ?  i know for a fact it is not .. It's actually quite incredable what he has got away with ...

Hopefully not to any other club in Scotland.

If we've accepted a bid of 600k for him I will be majorly disillusioned with the club.

Surely to god we wouldn't accept that amount?

Yes, pertinent.

But a much more experienced and professional player with a load of caps like Hughes doesn't think so?

Surely to god we wouldn't accept that amount?

Perhaps you could tell us what the club should do ?

It's all very well thinking the fee is too low but if there is only one bidder and one option then what do you do ?

The facts are either we keep him and get no fee with the possibility of having an unhappy player on our hands............or we sell him and use what we get to strengthen the team.

There is no other option so to those who tell us they would be unhappy what would you do ?

scott herbertson

Perhaps you could tell us what the club should do ?

It's all very well thinking the fee is too low but if there is only one bidder and one option then what do you do ?

The facts are either we keep him and get no fee with the possibility of having an unhappy player on our hands............or we sell him and use what we get to strengthen the team.

There is no other option so to those who tell us they would be unhappy what would you do ?

Keep him

Dagger Is Back

CL is calling the shots as DOF when it comes to contracts and player budgets etc. CL is stubborn and never wrong and has severely pissed off a long list of players with his hard ball attitude. 

Walker is the latest one to fall foul of him and CL instructs Cathro not to play him only days after IC saying all was well, and that JW was a valuable player, or words to a similar effect.

IC drops JW and the squad are well pissed off. They down tools yesterday as a collective FU to not only IC, but to CL as well.

Loads of theories, most of them BS. Only a few people know for sure and it probably isn't anyone on JKB.

Horatio Caine

CL is calling the shots as DOF when it comes to contracts and player budgets etc. CL is stubborn and never wrong and has severely pissed off a long list of players with his hard ball attitude. 

Walker is the latest one to fall foul of him and CL instructs Cathro not to play him only days after IC saying all was well, and that JW was a valuable player, or words to a similar effect.

IC drops JW and the squad are well pissed off. They down tools yesterday as a collective FU to not only IC, but to CL as well.

Loads of theories, most of them BS. Only a few people know for sure and it probably isn't anyone on JKB.

I think there may be more than a smidgen of truth in this theory.

CL has previous for freezing players out.

Just noticed my post from last night after many beers

Lesson learnt for me. Don't post when pished

Smith&Weston

I have heard that Budge held a meeting with Walker after the Newcastle game without Levein being present. The offer was a 1 year extension and top paying to protect the club in 12 months time with the promise that he would be sold if a bid of ?1m was received by the club in that period. The player has not and will not sign.

The relationship between Levein and Walker has went the same way as it did with Jason Holt.

There is no way that the decision to remove Jamie from the squad was anything to do with Cathro.

Archived