Walker dropped from squad?

graham

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

The sun say footballing reasons, and no fresh developments from Rangers. Could it be another club has stumped up the money?

Let's hope, however it's been achieved, that the deal is at last completed giving us a week to make some signings with the transfer money.

chester copperpot

Hopefully not to any other club in Scotland.

If we've accepted a bid of 600k for him I will be majorly disillusioned with the club.

Hopefully not to any other club in Scotland.

If we've accepted a bid of 600k for him I will be majorly disillusioned with the club.

Would be the last thing the supporters need right now. So many negatives around Hearts this now I honestly can't wait to get back to a feeling of positivity we all crave for!

THE SUN Ahaahhaahhahaha.

Let's hope we are all indeed hahahahaing tomorrow because they are brutally wrong.

Let's hope, however it's been achieved, that the deal is at last completed giving us a week to make some signings with the transfer money.

The transfer window closes on August 31 at midnight in Scotland and 11pm down south. 

kylelauren01

?600k now or nothing when he signs a pre contract in January? We don't hold the Aces here and it's money we can strengthen with. Our club is bigger than one player.

Would be the last thing the supporters need right now. So many negatives around Hearts this now I honestly can't wait to get back to a feeling of positivity we all crave for!

Hobo alert.... bad smell with this post.

?600k now or nothing when he signs a pre contract in January? We don't hold the Aces here and it's money we can strengthen with. Our club is bigger than one player.

This man gets the reality of the situation.

Walker doesn't want to sign a new deal. Rangers are the only bidding party. Take the money and spend some of it on someone who has potential and more crucially - wants to be at the club

The transfer window closes on August 31 at midnight in Scotland and 11pm down south. [/size]

Aye but the season begins in about 10 days , what about the gelling ?

Hobo alert.... bad smell with this post.

Behave yourself McCrae nothing could be further from the truth.

Suddenly a big dose of probing and threat missing from the team.

Test for the midfield tomorrow to see if they can give a dominant performance.

Positive post....

Elias Henry Furst

Could be a perfectly simple explanation like a minor injury

That isn't being dropped.

If true, he's played his last game.

I honestly think we are in a bit of a crisis. With today's technology surely Hearts could have responded to this Sun story. If it's without foundation they could have tweeted that. If it has foundation they could have let us know why.

They have chosen to do nothing. My antenna tell me Walker can't wait to leave.

The circus he's created for himself is now hopefully coming to the fore with his Shitty lazy Billy big boots attitude heading out the door.

Remember, all he has to do is sign a new deal and we are all back on side.

Positive post....

It's realism mate

We're better off cashing our chips in and moving on. Get someone in who's hungry and wants to do well.

If Walker sees out his contract it's going to be a painful watch as he produces mediocrity and seeks to avoid injury etc

jamboinglasgow

I honestly think we are in a bit of a crisis. With today's technology surely Hearts could have responded to this Sun story. If it's without foundation they could have tweeted that. If it has foundation they could have let us know why.

They have chosen to do nothing. My antenna tell me Walker can't wait to leave.

The story went up about 10 mins ago. Hearts would post in the morning based on past evidence.

The sun's obviously a joke of a newspaper but they're usually spot on with stuff like this. I'll be stunned if he's playing tomorrow.

Cruyff Turn

Good luck replacing his goals from last season

Very tough to replace within our budget.

Whatever money we receive needs to be heavily invested in the squad asap.

The transfer window closes on August 31 at midnight in Scotland and 11pm down south.

Aye I'm aware. I'm also aware of our brutal opening fixture list and the fact we are massively short of quality even before Walker's possible departure.

Gigolo-Aunt

Whatever money we receive needs to be heavily invested in the squad asap.

I think some will but due to the money shortfall with the new stand our hands may be tied.

This man gets the reality of the situation.

Walker doesn't want to sign a new deal. Rangers are the only bidding party. Take the money and spend some of it on someone who has potential and more crucially - wants to be at the club

Spot on. Needs must. I'm hoping we have played hardball to get 750k or therabouts but we need to move on. We can't afford to have him going through the motions like he has been, avoiding injury and giving us very little only to sign a pre contract and **** off for nothing. We need to get in what we can, sign a couple of hungry players who want to be at Hearts and move on. Far far better players have left Hearts than Jamie Walker.

Cruyff Turn

I think some will but due to the money shortfall with the new stand our hands may be tied.

Sadly, you are probably right.

There will though be an even bigger shortfall if the players on the park aren't of the quality to meet expectations and sell out the increased capacity.

Need to speculate to accumulate imo.

davemclaren

I'm not sure on that. hopefully Ann will not allow any overspend to impact the already agreed player budget.

Walter Bishop

Fee agreed with Rangers then. Better be north of ?750k and all paid up front, anything else is a disgrace.

Disappointed to see him go but his hearts not been with us for at least 6 months.

Could have been a legend, will now be remembered for being a knob.

So what if he's " dropped " tomorrow does that mean he's off ski from tynie?

Dinny think so ..

Gigolo-Aunt

I'm not sure on that. hopefully Ann will not allow any overspend to impact the already agreed player budget.

Hopefully Dave but I just cannot see us (say) putting 750k back in to the squad. Would be delighted if we did though.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Farewell, sweet orange prince xx

:biggrin:

Been at Ibrox as a supporter, opposition and now player.

Dreams do come true! :wub:

Elias Henry Furst

Good luck replacing his goals from last season

Players will always leave. The bigger picture is maintaining the fan base and FOH subscriptions. This allows us as a club to have a better chance of replacing good players who move on.

You'll be a season ticket holder, FOH subscriber and will be attending tomorrow one presumes?

Spot on. Needs must. I'm hoping we have played hardball to get 750k or therabouts but we need to move on. We can't afford to have him going through the motions like he has been, avoiding injury and giving us very little only to sign a pre contract and **** off for nothing. We need to get in what we can, sign a couple of hungry players who want to be at Hearts and move on. Far far better players have left Hearts than Jamie Walker.

:spoton:

doesn't seem like its a move to rangers since the article literally states "there are no fresh developments over any proposed move to Ibrox."

hopefully its some other team down south. but we do need to sell him this window though seeing as he wont sign a new deal here

:spoton:

aye but not with a useless laptop in charge , with no emotion or Passion or fight in his typing finger .

Archived