Walker dropped from squad?

graham

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Potter

If this story is true....maybe he just needs a rest. Played a lot recently and he does have a history of knee problems?

Needs a rest, the season has just started, maybe im missing something.

Needs a rest, the season has just started, maybe im missing something.

Walker has had longer term injury problems..... so needing a rest when you are a bit crocked is a real possibility.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1346313/arnaud-djoum-hearts-higher-level/

Djoum at it again with his monthly transfer request haha. How about you actually play well in a game or two Arnaud and maybe some clubs would want to sign you. Absolute clown of a player..never seen a player blow his own trumpet so much yet offering so very little in return.

He's been rank rotten the last year so he can want all he wants. Who'd buy shite ? He should get his game together before spouting crap like this. Truly tragic form at the moment wouldn't see him get a game for any top teir team

Could it be the Club are trying to hurry things along? At the very least it puts his name in the paper again? Maybe the Peterhead result and subsequent reaction is making CL all the more keen to make the type of signings that are gonna need money in first. Both JW and AD in papers today, maybe we have a pal at the Sun?

Separately the Weegia will spin the eventuality so that it pleases the Orc masses one way or another. They'll either get him for buttons or have dropped their interest for some spurious reason. Hopefully Ann and the Club give us the facts whatever comes to pass.

Ordinary player imo. Hope I'm wrong.

Scored twice for U20s yesterday in 4-0 win over Dunfermline & played an hour so suspect we won't see him today.

I'm a huge fan of Walker, but, in recent times he has been more of a hindrance than a help.

Lets get someone else in who is more eager and enthusiastic to wear the maroon jersey.

Diadora Van Basten

I'm a huge fan of Walker, but, in recent times he has been more of a hindrance than a help.

Lets get someone else in who is more eager and enthusiastic to wear the maroon jersey.

I am a bit like that as well he picks up the ball in a good position looks like he is going to do something with it then tries an early shot as he has no pace or trickery which doesn't trouble the keeper.

He will be hard to replace as we don't have a ready replacement for him and it is rotten to be getting more bad news after Tuesday.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Regrettably and reluctantly i have to agree. 3 games and not the energy or enthusiastic player he was.

Get the money. 3 more players. Keeper Cadden and a good midfielder

The Scotsman are saying that Rangers target Walker dropped:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-door-open-for-roberts-return-rangers-target-jamie-walker-dropped-besiktas-target-celtic-defender-1-4517065

I actually read this as Rangers' interest for Walker has gone - but on reading the article, that isn't the case; although it could conceivably be read like that - just a thought!

Harry Potter

Walker has had longer term injury problems..... so needing a rest when you are a bit crocked is a real possibility.

Bit crocked, not an advert for wanting a move, i would have thought.

...a bit disco

'Harts have reportedly dropped...'

Deary ****ing me.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well not really. I think it's just saying his omission today has nothing to do with Rangers' interest in him.

...a bit disco

Hertz, or **** off! :seething:

Ken, eh.

Hobo rag GTF.

Has ever a player talked so much and delivered so little as Djoum? The boy should be an absolute stand out for us, a player that every week in the SPL you leave the game thinking how the hell is he still playing for us. In fact, you'd be left thinking why are Celtic not in for him as they would routinely take such an imposing and dominant player from the 'rest' in Scotland. But he has simply not done it for us on anything like a regular basis and yet again we hear about this great ambition of his. Time to do you're talking on the park Djoum my son, we are fed up listening to how good you are. Get out there and show you are EPL or champions league quality!!!

and some posters wonder why others are so despondent at times about the team and management.

We haven't created the right aura surrounding the team for players to buy into and give their all and more.

It's do enough and hope for a move.

...a bit disco

"If you cannae spell it..."

You either have dyslexia, or you're a Sports Editor.

Cuts taking effect at Johnston Press plc one would assume.

Good riddance.

jambo in iraq

?600k now or nothing when he signs a pre contract in January? We don't hold the Aces here and it's money we can strengthen with. Our club is bigger than one player.

this is not correct. its 600k now or 400K development fee when he goes end of the season. I would value him more than 200k for a season!

this is not correct. its 600k now or 400K development fee when he goes end of the season. I would value him more than 200k for a season!

there will be no development fee because he is now too old,

Ffs how many times!! There's no development fee.

upgotheheads

?600k now or nothing when he signs a pre contract in January? We don't hold the Aces here and it's money we can strengthen with. Our club is bigger than one player.

600k now or around 400k in development fee surely. Plus not having him strengthening sevco.

Jambof3tornado

THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT FEE.

Lol. Looks like your profile pic is reading your post!!

...a bit disco

:rofl:

There must be 10 people a day on here trotting out the development fee line.

:laugh:

Get with the program people.

Seymour M Hersh

My wife gets that rag (unfortunately but her choice) and there is nothing that she can find about Walker being dropped.

My wife gets that rag (unfortunately but her choice) and there is nothing that she can find about Walker being dropped.

Paper would have been printed before they put this story online late last night.

Harry Potter

So somebody is at it, mind you is there not an english version.

gashauskis9

All or nothing (no development fee btw). I'd rather keep him for a year and make up for the financial loss through an improved league place and cup run. I'm not up for improving the Huns this season for the sake of some money that won't be enough to replace him by the end of August. We need to set a precedent, enough is enough, if he's worth ?1m he goes for no less.

Seymour M Hersh

So somebody is at it, mind you is there not an english version.

There is but as we are in Edinburgh she get's (and I checked the front of it) Scottish Sun. Can't for minute think there would even be an article about Hearts in the English version unless it was a sentence in one about the erse cheeks! 

:lol:

You guys have to be trolling. Surely!

kylelauren01

Just to clarify the SFA guidelines are that a development fee only applies between the ages of 12 and 23 years old. JW will be 24 when his contract ends = no development fee payable to Hearts. Word is that Walker has a knock which is why he's out of today's squad!

Jambo_Jarman

Been told before that Walker is in some degree of discomfort in the immediate days after games because of his knee. Could just be that he's struggling a little after Tuesday.

Seymour M Hersh

Paper would have been printed before they put this story online late last night.

True but the article about Djoum is exactly the same in the paper as online and was the Walker comment not an ad on at the end of that article?

Based on the known fact there's no development fee and he's put in lack lustre performances of late. Anything above the price of fish and chips would be more than welcome.

On his game I'm a fan but other injuries aside he's not been the same since his op.

Riddley Walker

To be honest if we don't get a million, let's just try and keep his head up throughout the season, will get 400k minimum next summer anyway.

To be honest if we don't get a million, let's just try and keep his head up throughout the season, will get 400k minimum next summer anyway.

Pay attention at the back!!!

There will be NO development fee, Jamie is too old for that.

Riddley Walker

Pay attention at the back!!!

There will be NO development fee, Jamie is too old for that.

Someone could have said ffs.

:rofl:

Nicely done.

He's not been the same since his last long injury and operation.

He's not going to get much fitter or be as quick as he was 3 or 4 years ago.

Time to take what we can get for him and move on.

John Findlay

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Jamie Walker was in the starting eleven this afternoon.

HeartOfWestLothian

I would take ?600k and O'Halloran on loan for the season with all of his wages covered as I wouldn't want to risk Walker leaving on a free at the end of the season.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I would take ?600k and O'Halloran on loan for the season with all of his wages covered as I wouldn't want to risk Walker leaving on a free at the end of the season.

I would take 750k and O'Halloran but not on loan as I would want him to be able to play against his parent club. Having said that a player struggling to get a game for that mob can't be up to much. 

Archived