Europa Cup

martoon

Cheers Pedro

04-Jul-17 
20:38:26 Progres Niedercorn v Rangers
Rangers - To Qualify
Betfair Bet ID 1:96564059308 | Placed: 04-Jul-17 17:20:48 Lay 1.03 100.00 3.00 100.00 Won 04-Jul-17 
20:38:02 Progres Niedercorn v Rangers
Rangers - Match Odds
Betfair Bet ID 1:96564133310 | Placed: 04-Jul-17 17:21:27 Lay 1.29 28.00 8.12 28.00 Won

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi Hates Hibees

TheBlueOne 70Reserve Team119 posts

Posted 9 minutes ago

17 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenosesaid:

Where do we go from here? We needed that result like a hole in the head, King was banking on a Euro run. I never want to leave the ******* house again. Absolute nightmare

I'm honestly thinking about dodging work the rest of the week, how ******* embarrassing is that result

:rofl:

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot

Think 1-0 Red Imperials is Scotland's worst ever individual result, then 5-0 Artmedia, followed by 2-0 Progres, then 7-0 Malmo.

getting knocked  out in the earlly round is the worse, by the very definition.

Us getting knocked out in the 2nd qualifier is worse than a team getting knocked out in the 3rd.

Artmdedia and Malmo are full time, no comparison to tonight's game, as for the 1-0, doesn't matter a jot.

A part time team from Luxembourg beating Scotland's team with the second biggest budget in the FIRST feckin round is by far the worse ever.

No contest.

Progres recent average attendance is 710. Arbroath had a bigger average attendance last season.

After all the recent years blunders from Scottish clubs, it is just a matter of time before summer football imo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Guess The Crowd

Theresa May has appointed Rangers' Pedro Caixinha as Chief Brexit negotiater after leaving Europe in under a week.

?8 million they've spent ffs.

Group stages were the bankers for them.

Plus they're likely looking at a UEFA fine mind for throwing paper in the first game.

Bazzas right boot

BBC

Horrific night for Rangers

FT Progres Niederkorn 2-0 Rangers (agg 2-1)

Posted at 21:01

You could make a list of things to try to put this into perspective: Rangers are out of Europe before Wimbledon has really got going, in the first full week of the school holidays, before some of their new signings have even arrived at the club. Progres weren't even playing at their home ground - the match had been moved to the national stadium. This was the Luxembourg minnows' first European win in 14 matches.

jamboinglasgow

I do wonder if Rangers spent like mad banking on getting through the Europa league rounds. 

Add in they have no competitive football until August. Unlike almost everyone else (probably except St Johnstone.) Could help us.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Progres recent average attendance is 710. Arbroath had a bigger average attendance last season.

After all the recent years blunders from Scottish clubs, it is just a matter of time before summer football imo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Most highland league clubs would average more than that.

:lol:

crichiejambos

Not at all, he made his bed, he can lie in it.

I'll have a wry smile next Thursday thinking he might be watching the game[/quote

Won't be being doing owt else! Might as well...

...a bit disco

Think 1-0 Red Imperials is Scotland's worst ever individual result, then 5-0 Artmedia, followed by 2-0 Progres, then 7-0 Malmo.

Disagree.

Celtic turned it round in the 2nd leg. What did Rangers do?

Grexit.

DD1dIKPXsAAcRA1.jpg

Linfield about to progress.

Imagine Celtic pump them on the 12th?

It could be a quiet marching season...

Jambo in Yorkshire

I said in another thread that there was no chance Scotland would get 2 teams in the group stage, there is now very little chance we will get 2 teams in the second round.

SectionDJambo

Remember when Chic and his mates thought that us losing 5-0 at home to Spurs was an embarrassment?

Since then, Celtic and Hibs have lost 7-0, and Rangers have lost to a team of a country, who in my young days, were only famous for a radio station.

Laughter aside for a minute, hard though it is, how Regan, Lawell, Petrie and Doncaster can keep their positions at the SFA and SPFL is beyond belief.

Scottish football is being run by a barrel of monkeys, propped up by a media circus who are only interested in 2 clubs, with a bit of interest in Aberdeen and Hibs.

Cruyff Turn

Sevco, the gift that keeps on giving. How much have these clowns spent to get feckin papped off some side from Luxembourg?

e6d8f16f20c009e351e3b9748be6fadf.jpg

Theresa May has appointed Rangers' Pedro Caixinha as Chief Brexit negotiater after leaving Europe in under a week.

Bear-exit........ :):)

Bit ridiculous Rangers get a bye into the knock out stages of the league cup when they're out of Europe before the league cup has even begun!

Hearts_fan

I can't get enough of this news. Absolutely superb.

Anyone who thinks the wider Scottish football community is in shock or at all concerned about the coefficient is deluding themselves. This is cause for celebration.

I actually think I pissed my pants a little bit when I heard the result! GIRFUY you Sevco mutants

Remember when Chic and his mates thought that us losing 5-0 at home to Spurs was an embarrassment?

Since then, Celtic and Hibs have lost 7-0, and Rangers have lost to a team of a country, who in my young days, were only famous for a radio station.

Laughter aside for a minute, hard though it is, how Regan, Lawell, Petrie and Doncaster can keep their positions at the SFA and SPFL is beyond belief.

Scottish football is being run by a barrel of monkeys, propped up by a media circus who are only interested in 2 clubs, with a bit of interest in Aberdeen and Hibs.

Losing 5-0 to a team which had Defoe, Van Der Vaart and Bale in it.... wouldn't really say that's overly embarassing. Chicks full of dung

corryjambo

I know you are not meant to name posters who have not posted on this thread so I will just say Where is the bear who is brown?

Care to come on and share your thoughts on this display? Thought not.

Bit ridiculous Rangers get a bye into the knock out stages of the league cup when they're out of Europe before the league cup has even begun!

Brilliant

Fitzroy Pointon

Disagree.

Grexit.

DD1dIKPXsAAcRA1.jpg

I think I work in the same department as the guy at the front in the white T shirt :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

They will be asking to join now to get the cash from the gates.

Just home and seen the sevco zombie result.

Can't wait for work tomorrow, the 4th best team in tiny Luxembourg.

peter_hmfc

Disagree.

They still went out after they lost 5-4 on aggregate.

...a bit disco

I think I work in the same department as the guy at the front in the white T shirt :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

So every time you walk past him from now on...

bml.gif

Outstanding! Nothing that happens to these mutants is too bad. Hopefully they all missed their signing on days. At least I expect them to rally round as they always do!

...a bit disco

They still went out after they lost 5-4 on aggregate.

Pretty sure Celtic won the 2nd leg 3-0. 3-1 on agg?

What a beautiful result :rofl: :rofl:

You couldn't script this because this is just too funny for words. Couldn't happen to a better bunch and hope it puts them further towards administration again!

Hagar the Horrible

Just imagine they go out....

:jjyay:

Oh I am imagining it...wow just wow, Zombies could be dead again

Tonights result means Rangers next competitive home game is US......in 6 1/2 weeks time!

i can't wait for monday as i play football with a rangers fan. It is going to be fun

...a bit disco

Still...

215,000 Euros in the bank.

Phree Munny and all that, eh?

Bearsden is compulsory reading tonight, one chap not mincing his words....

**** Dave king 

**** Stewart Robertson 

**** the rest of the board

**** Pedro the fenian ******* 

**** that DOF 

**** all they fenian players we have  

Archived