Europa Cup

martoon

HeartOfWestLothian

Lets hope.

If they do, will there be a risk of admin mk II or at very least a diluting of their shares to repay the soft loans

Possibly, but how many times have we heard admin is just around the corner for them.

If they've gambled on reaching the Europa group stage then they're clueless. The prize money for getting there isn't even that much. Celtic will make more from a sell on clause if Van Dijk moved on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucille's Thirsty

I would be hilarious if the bigots got dumped out tonight.

Progres Niederkorn 0-1 Rangers.

Rangers could get someone like AC Milan or Zenit if I'm not mistaken in the next round or the one after that.

I'm a tad jealous of not being in the EL,I know we don't pull up trees in it but playing these sort of games is better than a pre season friendly against Livi.

I've literally already explained this, read it again ffs.

Back onto the topic, I would have gone had it been in Vilnius (where the Trakai home game is held) or Luxembourg. A chance at a European trip come to nothing. I don't understand people who say "I'm glad we're not in Europe.". Well, I'm not, and I'm sure I'm in the mass-majority. Thanks Ian, *****.

:facepalm:

Try reading my posts.

lauriesrank

TTFKAR game will be streamable, so will post a link if I can find it.  HOpefully watch them get beat on penalties just for extra craic :)

However (and I hope I am wrong) they will probably be better than they were last week and could well win this by 2 or more.

Bases covered! pmsl

Other news, 0-0 halftime with infocommercial and the hibernians

Just turned on Premier Sports and it has a subscribe message for Huns game. Hope they show it via Sports Nation.

lauriesrank

TTFKAR game will be streamable, so will post a link if I can find it.  HOpefully watch them get beat on penalties just for extra craic :)

However (and I hope I am wrong) they will probably be better than they were last week and could well win this by 2 or more.

Bases covered! pmsl

Sebastien thill 9/1 a/t scorer for the niedercorners.... worth a quid!

niblick1874

Bases covered! pmsl

A link would be very appreciated. Just in case. Thanks.

Bazzas right boot

think rangers will win with a few to spare.

Be hilarious if they gt papped out, but i can see them scoring 1, and if they score first, winning quite comfortably

Just turned on Premier Sports and it has a subscribe message for Huns game. Hope they show it via Sports Nation.

Sportsmania link through calendar.

lauriesrank

Don't think I have ever saw so many union flags at a game not involving celtic, gives me the boak.

I could not give the slightest shite about the co-efficient.

1. I love random trips (Tallin etc)

2. If a Scottish team can?t beat a bunch of part time minnows then we have no right worrying about seedings v the bigger boys

I can?t stress this enough, I want all Scottish teams outside Hearts to get completely humiliated in all they do. I utterly detest every other Scottish club who will be anywhere near European tournaments. I don?t want teams like St Johnstone getting any better than they are already. FFs they finished above us last year, why the **** would I? As for those hellish, vile, sectarian drenched piles of Satan vomit form the Weeg, well I want national shame - it would make me very happy. Hope they get horsed and their key players to get season long injuries.

All I care about is Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

so rather than improve, you want everyone else to fall backwards? No wonder scottish football is a mess with probably a large chunk having the same thoughts.

Lucille's Thirsty

It's a win win either result the teams that Rangers could get another embarrassing euro night awaits.

lauriesrank

so rather than improve, you want everyone else to fall backwards? No wonder scottish football is a mess with probably a large chunk having the same thoughts.

Scottish fitbaw is a mess because of the GFA, the bigot brothers  buying their successes and of course glory hunting fans who follow the bigots.  I am with anyone else here who rather the 'Scottish' clubs' two of which want to fuxk off to england and either support england or ireland get pumped out at any opportunity.

this

Scottish fitbaw is a mess because of the GFA, the bigot brothers buying their successes and of course glory hunting fans who follow the bigots. I am with anyone else here who rather the 'Scottish' clubs' two of which want to fuxk off to england and either support england or ireland get pumped out at any opportunity.

i was more looking at the comment "dont want the likes of stJohnstone to get any better". I would say let them, then try and be better still.

Are both teams actually Professional ?

Seems more like an amateur kick about so far

lauriesrank

Are both teams actually Professional ?

Seems more like an amateur kick about so far

The luxembourgers are amateur and TTFKAR play like amateurs so that's probably what it is :D

Bazzas right boot

I could not give the slightest shite about the co-efficient.

1.    I love random trips (Tallin etc)

2.    If a Scottish team can?t beat a bunch of part time minnows then we have no right worrying about seedings v the bigger boys

I can?t stress this enough, I want all Scottish teams outside Hearts to get completely humiliated in all they do.  I utterly detest every other Scottish club who will be anywhere near European tournaments.  I don?t want teams like St Johnstone getting any better than they are already. FFs they finished above us last year, why the **** would I?  As for those hellish, vile, sectarian drenched piles of Satan vomit form the Weeg, well I want national shame  - it would make me very happy.  Hope they get horsed and their key players to get season long injuries. 

All I care about is Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

A strong rengers or celtic is very hard for us to compete with.

A strong Hearts side should and can be better than as strong Aberdeen, hibs, Saints etc. these teams getting better should help us and Scotland in general.

I want Hearts to be the best of a strong bunch, not a weak bunch. The OF are different.

Detest is a strong word, but rangers getting beat would be funny.

Craig Paterson on the radio 'Bates just doesn't make mistakes'....'and when he does he's quick to recover'..........he gets paid for that !!!

Is Danny Wilson injured or out of favour ? With Alves to come in and a youngster signed from Raith playing ahead of him if he isn't injured looks like he's not in the plans??

lauriesrank

Hope everyone who just saw that 'cross' from the No. 17 (I think), instantly thought of Twaddle in the 5-1?!! :D :D

0-0 HT.

Rangers toiling and I feel a Progres goal will arrive in the 2nd half. Extra time, penalties and goodbye Rangers. :D

No probs cheering other Scottish clubs in Europe but Hibs, Rangers and Celtic can p155 up a rope.

peter_hmfc

A weaker Celtic and Rangers brings more competition to the league, more competition means bigger crowds, more money, less apathy, and a more equal competition.

Rangers will win on the night and go through, St Johnstone will draw and go out.

Rangers toiling here. Their faceless cast of a thousand Mexicans struggling.

lauriesrank

Close there .Winners play limasol or did i hear wrong?

Aye, limassol next up for the winners.

Close there .Winners play limasol or did i hear wrong?

correct which will probably result in a exit for whoever they face. Cypriot football has come on alot in the last decade.

peter_hmfc

:rofl::vrface::rofl::vrface:

If it stays like this (losing 1-0 on the night) I wouldn't say it's worse than 1-0 to Lincoln Red Imperials but damn they're trying.

Archived