Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who was first to mention Lafferty as a potential signing for us?

I need to know.

It was me me me ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEE

Now you know.

Glad you started a new thread, in fairness it's better for it as it enables people who may not have a lot of time on their hands to a have a quick sketch through and not be bogged down by a thread which has (at present,) 128 pages! Keep on going mate! :)

That thread also includes s few pages about how great Aberdeen is and how Pony Juwon is TBF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who was first to mention Lafferty as a potential signing for us?

I need to know.

Well, back in 2010 I started a thread about us signing Kyle, days later by complete coincidence we signed Kevin Kyle but I was in fact talking about this current transfer.

I'm taking the plaudits on this one.

Son Of Anarchy

Does anyone even know if he's at or been to hearts today as a few seem to think he's back in for final discussions?

Are you the new JIH?

Winston Ingram

Does anyone even know if he's at or been to hearts today as a few seem to think he's back in for final discussions?

His agent is speaking to the club today to try and sort a deal out. No money was discussed on Friday. 

Escobar PHM

His agent is speaking to the club today to try and sort a deal out. No money was discussed on Friday.

Wow !! That is solid gold top ITK type knowledge. Where have you been all summer knowing intimate detail like this ??

Bad Religion

It must have been discussed prior to him visiting Tynecastle.

Well, back in 2010 I started a thread about us signing Kyle, days later by complete coincidence we signed Kevin Kyle but I was in fact talking about this current transfer.

Good enough for me.   :2thumbsup:

Eh no iv been here for ages mate

There's a poster, initials JiH, who is renowned for doing nothing but asking questions.

There's a poster, initials JiH, who is renowned for doing nothing but asking questions.

Is there?

Escobar PHM

I was mates with the husband of Kyle Lafferty's midwife. When he was born, Kyle's dad told the midwife he was signing for Hearts before he was 30.

I posted it at the time on Ye Olde Kickbacke.

Bazzas right boot

Except for the mulgrew incident what has lafferty actually done that makes him the pr*ck so many people say he is? Is it just due to playing for rangers that makes him hated, not much I can remember from his time up here and never followed his career after.

I remember his dive v Aberdeen, taking an elbow.aberdeen boy got sent off.

Howling patter tbh.

I remember his dive v Aberdeen, taking an elbow.aberdeen boy got sent off.

Howling patter tbh.

Move on

Bazzas right boot

Move on

?

I have.

Just answering a posters query,no need to be a smart arse.

I was mates with the husband of Kyle Lafferty's midwife. When he was born, Kyle's dad told the midwife he was signing for Hearts before he was 30.

My mate was at some weird party in a jacuzzi with Lafferty's dad 29 years ago when they met this girl ... he told him then

If Lafferty or agent talking to Hibs Levein will walk away from deal. Aberdeen sniffing around as well now.

ford donald

His agent is speaking to the club today to try and  a deal out. No money was discussed on Friday. 

:uhoh2:

I work in Norwich and the guy opposite me is a season ticket holder at Norwich.

Seems to think Lafferty was on 25k per week... quite a few people want to see the back of him as he was too expensive for what they were getting out of him.

Templeton Peck

If Lafferty has even thought about going to Hibs then we should walk from any deal. Don't need anyone with that lack of commitment.

loveofthegame

Not having any of that at all btw!  How are celtic a far superior side to NI???  SO you think Celtic would get to the world cup with a group that includes NOrway, Germany and the Czech Republic?  Also latterly Azerbaijan who are an improving nation, they'd probably beat stan marino though... probably.  

Player for player, Celtic are miles ahead of NI. In every single area of the park.

If Lafferty has even thought about going to Hibs then we should walk from any deal. Don't need anyone with that lack of commitment.

OR ambition. 

Mars plastic

That's a belter. :lol: :lol:

WheatfieldWarrior

Do a lot of ex rangers players end up playing for hibs?

Independence

This.

johnking123

Can see hibs offering him more money. Just to get one up on us and keep there fans happy.

WheatfieldWarrior

If Lafferty or agent talking to Hibs Levein will walk away from deal. Aberdeen sniffing around as well now.

The problem with signing for Aberdeen is that you have to live in Aberdeen. - If he was on anything like ?25k at Norwich, the wage difference between us and Aberdeen isn't going to be a factor.  Hearts or back to Rangers is probably the only move back up here he will be considering at this stage and I can't see pedro being interested.

Not a chance he'll be going to Aberdeen!

Mars plastic

Crikey, what a load of utter drivel.

Hibs offered ?3,000 a week plus Neil Lennon year supply of tooth paste and and Disney tooth brush said sorry looks like the tooth brush and tooth paste out of date but will think about it

Perth to Paisley

Except for the mulgrew incident what has lafferty actually done that makes him the pr*ck so many people say he is? Is it just due to playing for rangers that makes him hated, not much I can remember from his time up here and never followed his career after.

===============================

This??

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini said he?s selling Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because ?he?s an out-of-control womaniser.?

Northern Ireland international Lafferty was instrumental in Palermo?s promotion campaign from Serie B this season, but is on the verge of a move to Norwich.

?Lafferty is sold as a result of a precise request from my Coach Beppe Iachini,? President Zamparini told Radio 24.

?He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.

?He has two families with six children, he never trains, he?s completely off the rails. On the field he?s a great player, because he gave us everything he had and more.

?In terms of his behaviour, however, he is uncontrollable. My Coach told me he cannot sort this player out, so he has to go.?

======================================================

If he is womaniser then he is not going to sign for a Hibs is he ?

:-)

Not sure how I feel about either him or McGregor if they were to sign,

Sure they would be an improvement which logically should be enough.

But both have came across as dirty, whinging, cheating, idiots in the past, pretty sure

our recruitment drive under Robbie was to find players who had lost their way but

were of good character, that seems to have been on the slide since we signed Tony Watt.

I am sure I will get over it when the goals or saves start coming in but will always nag me.

This??

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini said he?s selling Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because ?he?s an out-of-control womaniser.?

Northern Ireland international Lafferty was instrumental in Palermo?s promotion campaign from Serie B this season, but is on the verge of a move to Norwich.

?Lafferty is sold as a result of a precise request from my Coach Beppe Iachini,? President Zamparini told Radio 24.

?He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.

?He has two families with six children, he never trains, he?s completely off the rails. On the field he?s a great player, because he gave us everything he had and more.

?In terms of his behaviour, however, he is uncontrollable. My Coach told me he cannot sort this player out, so he has to go.?

Can't see much wrong there, sign him up

Jambo 4 Ever

This??

If any of that is true, do we really want him?

Rudolf's Mate

Not sure how I feel about either him or McGregor if they were to sign, Sure they would be an improvement which logically should be enough. But both have came across as dirty, whinging, cheating, idiots in the past, pretty sure our recruitment drive under Robbie was to find players who had lost their way but were of good character, that seems to have been on the slide since we signed Tony Watt. I am sure I will get over it when the goals or saves start coming in but will always nag me.

It wasn't long ago that one of our players was being labelled a diving cheat. Like someone else said. They might be a bawbag but if they sign then they'll be our bawbag!

All roads lead to Gorgie

This??

Just secure him a hoose in West Lothian. Problem sorted. :sunny: 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

If any of that is true, do we really want him?

I knew exactly what you posted before I scrolled down.

Archived