So Walker wants to leave...or does he? ( merged thread )

Mr Sifter

Elias Henry Furst

OmiyaHearts can't back up his post either. Cartho rimmers have it in for me so no surprise.

Good to see you taking it so well. :D

Fwiw, I believe you posted in good faith re the other players. Sometimes when one becomes so entrenched in their stance however, their posting becomes somewhat tinted. Your posts read as if you believed it to be unequivocally true and you were without question holding the club to blame despite not knowing.

Maybe a wee lesson there?

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Good to see you taking it so well. :D

Fwiw, I believe you posted in good faith re the other players. Sometimes when one becomes so entrenched in their stance however, their posting becomes somewhat tinted. Your posts read as if you believed it to be unequivocally true and you were without question holding the club to blame despite not knowing.

Maybe a wee lesson there?

TBF I did apologise to Levein on another thread. :biggrin:

Yes lesson learned. :)

At least the truth is out now so something good has came out of this.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Fair enough, I'm not calling you a liar or that. Just stating what it seemed like from your post!

Fair enough, cheers mate but thought I made it clear. Obviously not!

Morgaro Gomis

Fair enough, cheers mate but thought I made it clear. Obviously not!

:thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

Looks like theres lies being told by Levein .The true story is walker wants to stay but is being sold to fund the missing cash for main stand .

Bad patter if the DOF is deliberately misleading the media and supporters, not to mention the lad himself.

100% Jamie Walker won't have asked Hearts to leave.

Levein's at it here.

I know members of his family really well.

Jamie won't have asked to leave. and Craig Levein is essentially, for some reason, trying to chase him out of the club.

That is exactly what I've been told too.

?40 a week pay increase, Jack Hamilton got ?25 a week.

The truth is out there.

The truth is out there.

They don't seem to be returning bb. Wonder why?

Let's not forget that some of these fandans week actually suggesting that Jamie Walker should sue Hearts for libel

Probably the lowest point Kickback has ever had

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

socrates82

Let's not forget that some of these fandans week actually suggesting that Jamie Walker should sue Hearts for libel

Probably the lowest point Kickback has ever had

What do you expect with the number of people posting who are clearly not Hearts fans.

sairyinthat

To be honest, no. But with the shortfall as high as it is then it would be likely.

If we are selling a player because he doesn't want to play for us I have no problem with that.He is the player who agreed a new contract some time ago then renaged on it.ta ta and good luck to you.

Pans Jambo

"Left to the player's father to tell the truth."

What. A. Doughnut.

:wtfvlad:

Bowmans_Boot

If we are selling a player because he doesn't want to play for us I have no problem with that.He is the player who agreed a new contract some time ago then renaged on it.ta ta and good luck to you.

Easier to take if the money goes back into the squad fund.

What do you expect with the number of people posting who are clearly not Hearts fans.

No I didn't suggest it. I asked the question that if Levein is lying then would he not put himself and the club in that sort of position. If you care to look on my twitter feed you will see that I have sided with Levein on this whole matter.

As for the clearly not a Hearts fan. I'm a very happy season tkt holder for 10 yrs in the gorgie stand and foh contributor

The Real Maroonblood

A quick 2 min review of this thread and I can list the following who lied about the walker situation. Claiming they knew wages, family members, what was on offer etc

the_jailer

We_Are_The_Hearts

ISMAparty

Nightwing

williamgerrard

Phil Dunphy

These posters can pretty much be ignored in the future after their claims in this thread. It's been good to get clarification of their ITK status.

However Smith&Weston got it spot on.

I haven't even bothered including guys like big show etc who, in my opinion, just want to mix it and start arguements by making stuff up.

Quite a few there.

:wtfvlad:

He was referring to this, but you know that.

Seems everything CL touches it turns to shite. 

Player recruitment in the last 2 windows

Recruiting a biscuit erse bairn with no man management skills

Lying about passing the notes (we seen it on the TV Craig FFS)

& now this shite with one of our best players. Disrespectful. Deceitful. 

Left to the players father to tell the truth. 

This does not make our DoF look good at all.

I hope this doesn't turn into a witch-hunt.

sairyinthat

Easier to take if the money goes back into the squad fund.

They're no requiring  any advice from me about managing income.

I find it hard to believe a single word that comes from Levein's mouth. He's had a spat with JW over his contract and now Levein has not only spit his dummy out, he has done it publically. From what I hear, Jamie doesn't want to leave at all. There's a whole lot more going on with this than we are privy to. No doubt about that. By issuing the statement publically he's made it very difficult now for Jamie Walker, and has created a situation where the player really has little option but to leave. Levein is ruining the club. Cathro is a phenomenal accomplice for him to have for that endeavour.

I find it hard to believe a single word that comes from Levein's mouth. He's had a spat with JW over his contract and now Levein has not only spit his dummy out, he has done it publically. From what I hear, Jamie doesn't want to leave at all. There's a whole lot more going on with this than we are privy to. No doubt about that. By issuing the statement publically he's made it very difficult now for Jamie Walker, and has created a situation where the player really has little option but to leave. Levein is ruining the club. Cathro is a phenomenal accomplice for him to have for that endeavour.

Utter nonsense from start to finish.

Apart from that cracking post.

I liked the bit when there was no more to read

Mister Dee

There is nothing to stop Walker from speaking out about this.

What this thread has demonstrated repeatedly is, that a lot of people believe that their opinion is fact.

I liked the bit when there was no more to read

These made me chuckle. Got to get your laughs where you can on here at the moment.

A wee story but maybe shows how's things are.

Whilst Jamie Walker was at the fun day recently.... he actually didn't show up initially and was angrily summoned to attend by a senior employee of HMFC. No big deal really but maybe shows that he just doesn't want to be here anymore.

Source another player who is also leaving (in case anyone asks).

One of my favourite players and I will miss him pulling on the jersey but I hope he goes down South and we get the money he is worth.

sairyinthat

Roader

Looking at the picture of Ryan Jack at Ibrox yesterday he looks awfully like Jamie Walker.

williamgerrard

A quick 2 min review of this thread and I can list the following who lied about the walker situation. Claiming they knew wages, family members, what was on offer etc

the_jailer

We_Are_The_Hearts

ISMAparty

Nightwing

williamgerrard

Phil Dunphy

These posters can pretty much be ignored in the future after their claims in this thread. It's been good to get clarification of their ITK status.

I haven't even bothered including guys like big show etc who, in my opinion, just want to mix it and start arguements by making stuff up.

Didnt lie was told my allan walker  but hey lets meet up bud i treble dare you to call me a lier to my face yea rat

williamgerrard

Call  guys liers when they where told by walkers own family no bother yea ugly rat  lets meet up bud

the_jailer
We_Are_The_Hearts
ISMAparty
Nightwing
williamgerrard
Phil Dunphy

Think care in sharing information is still required.

People take responsibility for what they post

Some people very quick to share anything negative

So that says you are negative - that's you.

well getting sick off the wee tit calling people liars when walkers on family was my source time for the wee tit to come away from his keyboard and call me a liar to my face

threatening someone. What a childish thing to do

williamgerrard

threatening someone. What a childish thing to do

So what do you call someone constantly calling you a liar the guy is a class A  Ase    hole   plus is there no a rule you cant name and shame on here anyway

Bull's-eye

Call guys liers when they where told by walkers own family no bother yea ugly rat lets meet up bud

:rofl:

Some boy you are Willie.

williamgerrard

:rofl:

Some boy you are Willie.

Sorry but no taking shit from the clown anymore  he wants to call people liars well open invitation to say it to my face i wont back down on this

Bad Religion

Sorry but no taking shit from the clown anymore he wants to call people liars well open invitation to say it to my face i wont back down on this

I wish people like you weren't associated with our club

So what do you call someone constantly calling you a liar the guy is a class A  Ase    hole   plus is there no a rule you cant name and shame on here anyway

i didn't say anything about what you called them, but the fact you basically threatened threatened them and are challenging them to a fight

A wee story but maybe shows how's things are.

Whilst Jamie Walker was at the fun day recently.... he actually didn't show up initially and was angrily summoned to attend by a senior employee of HMFC. No big deal really but maybe shows that he just doesn't want to be here anymore.

Source another player who is also leaving (in case anyone asks).

One of my favourite players and I will miss him pulling on the jersey but I hope he goes down South and we get the money he is worth.

Sounds about right - every other player that I remember seeing had their club tracksuit on except Walker. I found that odd, but again we are going back 3 weeks anyway when it was pretty common knowledge he wanted away so I just figured he was making his own rules at that stage.

Just an issue I have with all this - I wonder how many people have actually watched the press conference Levein did. Of the 16 mins Hearts showed on Hearts TV, there was maybe 5-10 SECONDS spent on Walker. Levein answered a question from a journalist about JW, and was very measured in what he said - "He's been here a long time, I can totally understand it.." etc.

I genuinely think some/a lot of folk believe he called a press conference to spend ages ripping Walker apart, which is absolutely not the case.

if that's correct he must be trying to screw Hearts for yet more money.

If he does want to stay I suggest he meets with CL and apologise on behalf of his father and then sit down, shake hands and tell CL what it would take to keep him.  If Hearts met these requirements he can chose to stay.  If they don't he must realise that he will have to leave.

williamgerrard

Right guys i am sorry but when someone is always calling you a liar on here despite the fact my source was jamies on family theres a reason why kickback gets a bad name .I aint scared to stand up for myself if that clown wants to hide behind his keyboard and call people liars i have every right to challenge him

William H. Bonney

Right guys i am sorry but when someone is always calling you a liar on here despite the fact my source was jamies on family theres a reason why kickback gets a bad name .I aint scared to stand up for myself if that clown wants to hide behind his keyboard and call people liars i have every right to challenge him

When you meet up make sure you stream it live. No ****ing around either. Bring some guns.

stirlingshirejambo

Aye

So you keep saying

Why don't you chill out and not let it worry you

It's only an Internet forum

Bazzas right boot

This threads turned taken a delightful turn, thought It? was bears den for a sec.

Bull's-eye

Aye

So you keep saying

This is life and death man.

Beat it.

Have you ever thought about running for President of the United States?  Have you got a twitter account?

williamgerrard

Aye

So you keep saying

Maybe so i was keeping off this until i seen that clown bring my name back up so i am on to defend myself see the biggest problem with kickback theres to many clown on here try to call other guys liars and etc. The funny thing is some off them are the idiots singing rule britannia and bringing the club a bad name  when traveling to away games .

Archived