Lap of honour

Dr Lager

I don't give an ass tit , if people like you think I am a moron for giving players support and being against booing players then I think I can live with that

You're quite an angry bordering on aggressive type

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

this comes from a guy who came on here to slate one of our young players who made a mistake in a game up in Aberdeen which resulted in a penalty and went way over the top with the bile he came on here with , you stay the way you are and I will continue to support the team I have been following for many many years.

Yep and I'm sure it ruined McGhee's career.

:vlad-stupid:

I don't give an ass tit , if people like you think I am a moron for giving players support and being against booing players then I think I can live with that

Walk away from that keyboard. Your cranium is about to explode.

What a very angry little person you are.

I was in section N, watching Derek McInnes get all his players over to the Aberdeen fans and celebrating with them. Made me realise what we could have, we have a much bigger support and there's no reason Aberdeen should be so far ahead of us.

Was no sign of the hearts players/staff so I left at that point.

Being 24 points behind an average Aberdeen side is not acceptable.

maroonnicky63

says the most negative supporter on here , again I can live with what you think of me

says the most negative supporter on here , again I can live with what you think of me

Negative? On the contrary, I'm delighted with soon to be 20 points from 23 games.

What's to be negative about? All is good

:thumbsup:

maroonnicky63

You dont believe that the Hearts support have been behind the team, despite them being awful?

I think Hearts have the most loyal supporters in the SPL with out question just look at the gates at home and the travelling support. It is the few knob heads( mostly on here) and they know who they are who just come on here to slate players and seem to get great joy at doing so.

There are players in the team who I don't think are good enough for Hearts but I would never come on here and name them , for me that is cowardly because they can't defend them selves , booing will not make them better footballers. I do not believe either that the January signings were Cathro's , I said at the time that there were to many foreigners and not enough british based players who knew anything about the SPL, I was called racist which is hilarious especially if you knew my back ground. Hope that answers you question, cheers

I think Hearts have the most loyal supporters in the SPL with out question just look at the gates at home and the travelling support. It is the few knob heads( mostly on here) and they know who they are who just come on here to slate players and seem to get great joy at doing so.

There are players in the team who I don't think are good enough for Hearts but I would never come on here and name them , for me that is cowardly because they can't defend them selves , booing will not make them better footballers. I do not believe either that the January signings were Cathro's , I said at the time that there were to many foreigners and not enough british based players who knew anything about the SPL, I was called racist which is hilarious especially if you knew my back ground. Hope that answers you question, cheers

Angry and abusive again I see

TexasAndy

The best one is the "It's a five year plan" that usually fits in with your last part.

Utter drivel and nothing more than deflection by them. I'm genuinely more convinced now that many of these folk are interlopers and not Hearts fans at all. I find it unthinkable that as a fan base we were so far in font of the vermin mindset and dominant that in 3 short years it's now like a role reversal.

I have never ever heard anyone I sit beside at the games or any of my mates speak like that. It's a five year plan, thrashing themselves into comas over the new stand, celebrating balance sheets and finances, calling out fans that question the management of the club or what direction were going. Do all these people sit in the one section ? Is that why I've never heard it at games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't we hear all the same crap from you over and over about Robbie Neilson??  The fact is most people understand the situation at the club in terms of re-investment in youth and YES rebuilding of the infrastructure.  Of course it will have a big impact in the medium, long distant future of the club.  Things are crap right now on the pitch we all know it but it can turn around as quick as it can go pete tong.  We can argue all day about who's the right manager but there's no credit in slagging off people who sleep well at night knowing the club is in it's best place in my lifetime.

Jambo 4 Ever

agree with you

maroonnicky63

Angry and abusive again I see

if the cap fits wear it and I am sure you will

I left when Walker got sent off but I should have stayed to boo.

Bunch of spineless feckers the lot of them.

It has been a horrendous season and I am glad I dont have to watch them again for a while!

Didn't we hear all the same crap from you over and over about Robbie Neilson??  The fact is most people understand the situation at the club in terms of re-investment in youth and YES rebuilding of the infrastructure.  Of course it will have a big impact in the medium, long distant future of the club.  Things are crap right now on the pitch we all know it but it can turn around as quick as it can go pete tong.  We can argue all day about who's the right manager but there's no credit in slagging off people who sleep well at night knowing the club is in it's best place in my lifetime.

Oh look along comes another happy clapper, the same person that tries to pre-arrange fights in the stand with members on Kickback that don't agree with him.

Best place in your lifetime aye? LOL

Bowmans_Boot

I agree that we have the most loyal fans.

Regarding booing: it doesnt happen that often and hasnt happened that often. I agree that it most probably wont make anybody play better but sometimes fans passion and absolute desire to see their team win (or show effort, which is pretty relevant to this season) means that they will boo.

It can also serve as a reminder to the Board that we are unhappy with what is being given to us on the pitch. Ann Budge fully expects every single ST holder to renew because some of them will benefit from a better stand. She needs to understand the importance of the team playing well, fighting and winning and so a quiet, accepting crowd when we are awful wouldnt really achieve that. Imo, of course.

I agree that we have the most loyal fans.

Regarding booing: it doesnt happen that often and hasnt happened that often. I agree that it most probably wont make anybody play better but sometimes fans passion and absolute desire to see their team win (or show effort, which is pretty relevant to this season) means that they will boo.

It can also serve as a reminder to the Board that we are unhappy with what is being given to us on the pitch. Ann Budge fully expects every single ST holder to renew because some of them will benefit from a better stand. She needs to understand the importance of the team playing well, fighting and winning and so a quiet, accepting crowd when we are awful wouldnt really achieve that. Imo, of course.

On your last paragraph - Budge gave the impression of being blissfully unaware of supporter sentiment in her TV interview last week. She's stated she's budgeting for 14,000 season ticket sales. She might get something of a surprise on that front.

That said, hope springs eternal amongst football supporters. Few positive signings in the summer and that number may very well be achieved or even exceeded.

It's a crucial summer in many respects. Player recruitment is absolutely crucial. Trouble is I'm not sure I'd trust Levein and Cathro to preside over it

We_are_the_Hearts

Which is ironic considering what he is angry about

Which is ironic considering what he is angry about

Lol yep

Angry about fans being ehhh........ angry [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bull's-eye

Only PHM threaten to boycott the club or won't be buying season tickets, is that the gist of it then?

Only PHM threaten to boycott the club or won't be buying season tickets, is that the gist of it then?

I'm not for one moment suggesting a ST boycott but a slow uptake would give Mrs Budge food for thought.

TBH if there are to be changes I think the thought of ST sales around the 8000 mark at the end of June might just hit the spot.

Jamhammer

To be honest I think the players tried their best today - but their best is just not good enough. They were hung out to dry by Ann with that "thank you" at game end, just at poor Cathro is being hung out to dry by Levein.

Do you really think they tried their best? They honestly looked like they couldn't give a **** to me. The only ones trying were Goncalves (Playing far too deep), Buaben and Cowie, judging by the sub he's now on the naughty step for doing so. WTF is up with Walker, Djoum I have no idea.

Captain America

I'm not for one moment suggesting a ST boycott but a slow uptake would give Mrs Budge food for thought.

TBH if there are to be changes I think the thought of ST sales around the 8000 mark at the end of June might just hit the spot.

I have been thinking this but don't want to outright call for it to happen but a delay in ST money might make them rethink. 

Bull's-eye

Makes me embarrassed to be a Hearts supporters when guff like that is trotted out.

What part about more money in the coffers then the better the playing staff don't people get ?

Is it really that difficult to understand that keeping the faith is what real proper supporters behave like.

Hearts007
Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 3:48 PM, said:

I have been thinking this but don't want to outright call for it to happen but a delay in ST money might make them rethink. 

you mean a bit like blackmail? and do we do this every time we want someone out ?

Captain America

you mean a bit like blackmail? and do we do this every time we want someone out ?

Prefer to look at more like a protest but you could call it blackmail. 

I wouldn't advocate doing it everytime no, I think each scenario is different. Fans are disillusioned, not all but a sizable number. Ann's statement was clear that regardless of results for rest of season the management team is going nowhere, something needs to show the board that people aren't happy with the current setup. 

The amount of people who left at FT instead of waiting for lap of honour/thanks to fans should show them how unhappy people are. Even the seasons we finished bottom 6 and got relegated people stayed behind and applauded players.

Hearts007
Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 4:24 PM, said:Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 4:24 PM, said:Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 4:24 PM, said:Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 4:24 PM, said:

Prefer to look at more like a protest but you could call it blackmail. 

I wouldn't advocate doing it everytime no, I think each scenario is different. Fans are disillusioned, not all but a sizable number. Ann's statement was clear that regardless of results for rest of season the management team is going nowhere, something needs to show the board that people aren't happy with the current setup. 

The amount of people who left at FT instead of waiting for lap of honour/thanks to fans should show them how unhappy people are. Even the seasons we finished bottom 6 and got relegated people stayed behind and applauded players.

I see the point you make but imo  that would only hurt the club (as Oliver Twist has pointed out) and the board wouldn't give in..in anycase

Captain America

I see the point you make but imo  that would only hurt the club and the board wouldn't give in..in anycase

The hurting the club and our finances available for next season is the reason I wouldn't do it. 

I think you are right in the board not giving in so nought would be gained. 

Hearts007
Kylo Ren, on 08 May 2017 - 4:32 PM, said:

The hurting the club and our finances available for next season is the reason I wouldn't do it. 

I think you are right in the board not giving in so nought would be gained. 

:2thumbsup:

maroonlegions

I see the point you make but imo  that would only hurt the club (Oliver Twist has pointed out) and the board wouldn't give in..in anycase

Things will flow on a natural course in regards to the numbers of ST sales , Budge will have a number she hopes she will reach before the start of the season , any significant deviation or drop in the number of STs sold so far could be a wake up call for her.

She is a business woman after all and she knows the importance of a  successful sales pitch that sells. 

Hearts007
maroonlegions, on 08 May 2017 - 4:35 PM, said:

Things will flow on a natural course in regards to the numbers of ST sales , Budge will have a number she hopes she will reach before the start of the season , any significant deviation or drop in the number of STs sold so far could be a wake up call for her.

She is a business woman after all and she knows the importance of a  successful sales pitch that sells. 

Agreed but they still wouldn't give in

Bowmans_Boot

She is a business woman after all and she knows the importance of a successful sales pitch that sells.

I wasnt at all impressed with her interview/sales pitch last week, which was the ideal time to make it.

Diadora Van Basten

To be honest I was expecting a 3-0 drubbing.

The score line was unfortunate but the other stats were in our favour.

The last game of the season lap has always been a nice touch and our fans have stayed to watch a lot worse Hearts teams than this.

I think our fans have been poor! In the past a player like Hamilton would have been given a lot of support from the majority of our fans but to be honest I think a lot are happy to see him fail as long as it proves them right.

Makes me embarrassed to be a Hearts supporters when guff like that is trotted out.

What part about more money in the coffers then the better the playing staff don't people get ?

Is it really that difficult to understand that keeping the faith is what real proper supporters behave like.

Embarrassed to be a Hearts supporter??? WTF!!!

Hearts fans have raised a huge amount of money through Home sell out crowds and FoH contributions.

Meanwhile Levein has been pishing our funds against a wall by throwing out 3 year contracts like confetti to Cathro, Reilly, Osh, Sammon, Martin!!!

What bit of that do YOU not understand?????

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

To be honest I was expecting a 3-0 drubbing.

The score line was unfortunate but the other stats were in our favour.

The last game of the season lap has always been a nice touch and our fans have stayed to watch a lot worse Hearts teams than this.

I think our fans have been poor! In the past a player like Hamilton would have been given a lot of support from the majority of our fans but to be honest I think a lot are happy to see him fail as long as it proves them right.

Nicky walker was shite and got plenty stick.

As did Craig Nelson

Mars plastic

As did Craig Nelson

Who was the fellie that managed to throw the ball in the net at Ibrox?

Who was the fellie that managed to throw the ball in the net at Ibrox?

Kurskis

Diadora Van Basten

We didn't bring him through the youth ranks and he wasn't in his first season.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

A shite keeper is a shite keeper, regardless of where he came from.

Ah so if a keeper hasn't come through our youth system he's fair game for abuse.

:facepalm:

If a players shit or has a shit game the fans have every right to say so. FFS It's football not tiddly winks.

Winston Ingram

Not sure in the grand scheme the lap of honour (which wasn't that, by the way... they only walked into the centre of the pitch, applauded and walked back) will do any harm. If it gave those in charge a further reminder of how unhappy fans are with what has unfolded on the pitch, all well and good.

You could also bet your bottom dollar that if they hadn't reappeared, there would be a thread on here calling them shitebags/cowards/disrespectful et al. 

Diadora Van Basten

Ah so if a keeper hasn't come through our youth system he's fair game for abuse.

:facepalm:

If a players shit or has a shit game the fans have every right to say so. FFS It's football not tiddly winks.

Sounds about right for our support no need to get behind our young players let's just wait until they make a mistake and give them abuse.

The only hope of us ever beating the old firm is if we bring through quality players but that won't happen if the first time they make a mistake we replace them with a cheap journeyman.

Sounds about right for our support no need to get behind our young players let's just wait until they make a mistake and give them abuse.

The only hope of us ever beating the old firm is if we bring through quality players but that won't happen if the first time they make a mistake we replace them with a cheap journeyman.

"The FIRST time they make a mistake"?????

I assume you have actually attended games this season???

What a load of nonsense.

First time they make a mistake Hahaha you haven't been to many games have you?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

To beat Celtic, we need quality players coming through. Hamilton isn't a quality player. In fact very few at tynie are.

Diadora Van Basten

To beat Celtic, we need quality players coming through. Hamilton isn't a quality player. In fact very few at tynie are.

Can you remember Leveins first season or Robbos? They took a while to get up to standard.

They also had players such as Sandy Jardine and Sandy Clark to help them.

Archived