General Election

Don Dan

Psychedelicropcircle

The megalomaniac May about to blow her toes off! The deluded ***** realising wot goes on inside her bonce is different to the real world!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Maroonblood

The megalomaniac May about to blow her toes off! The deluded ***** realising wot goes on inside her bonce is different to the real world!

Like Trump then.

Roxy Hearts

This lady here?

253a74599823bcf8ed5beff420d01b1d.jpg

Ha ha brilliant. What a fool to fool the fools. Don't you just love the state broadcaster and its target audience?

Ruth and the Dug must be proud.

Seems to be that the natz are upset not about the fact the nurse says she uses food banks. But because she had to the temerity to question Sturgeon.

If the nurse was having a go at the tories, the natz would be lapping it up.

Psychedelicropcircle

Seems to be that the GB Jambo is upset not about the fact the nurse says she uses food banks. But because the blowhard let the union down by leaving her SM open.

FTFY

Roxy Hearts

Seems to be that the natz are upset not about the fact the nurse says she uses food banks. But because she had to the temerity to question Sturgeon.

Deary me grow up!

Trapper John McIntyre

She certainly got shreaded. May must be the worst Prime Minister at interview in living memory.  Abundantly clear that she's 100% ambition and zero talent. Even Gordon Brown was better.

Looking forward to Sturgeon being gutted on Thursday's edition. Sadly, not many will bother watching it.

Cruyff Turn

I'm upset at the fact she said she uses food banks and clearly, clearly was lying through her teeth.

She wouldn't know poverty if she had been hit in the face and it is disgraceful she used such an example to score a political point when there are people out there who are genuinely struggling to survive.

She's sick.

Bowmans_Boot

I think it is pretty low to lie about using food banks to score political points. And also extremely disrespectful to those who actually do use them.

I have no problem with people questioning Nicola Sturgeon or our government. I just want them to be honest when they do so.

Roxy Hearts

I think it is pretty low to lie about using food banks to score political points. And also extremely disrespectful to those who actually do use them.

I have no problem with people questioning Nicola Sturgeon or our government. I just want them to be honest when they do so.

Correct but Unionists lack intelligence and I mean all of them.

Labelling all unionists as lacking intelligence only makes one person look stupid .... & I'll give you a clue it's not the unionists !

Trapper John McIntyre

The Gnat virtue signallers are out in farce tonight.

Maroon Sailor

You think harassing someone through social media is intelligent ?

Trapper John McIntyre

Sepz lack intelligence and I mean all of them.

Roxy Hearts

Ha ha brill. Never trolled before so like a wee bite. Usual suspects. Are one of you Ian Murray?

Trapper John McIntyre

Ha ha brill. Never trolled before so like a wee bite. Usual suspects. Are one of you Ian Murray?

Never admit to trolling. It has repercussions.

I'm not Ian Murray. But I know of a man who is.

Roxy Hearts

Never trolled before is what I said. You assumed I was. I wanted a bite not trolling.

Trapper John McIntyre

Never trolled before is what I said. You assumed I was. I wanted a bite not trolling.

Semantics. I'm sure the Mods know the difference.

Seymour M Hersh

You mean fat, cardiac risk Taylor with his 'stooshie' and 'these things happen from time to time...' in explanation of a political party briefing against a member of the public?

I did think he was being obvious (even for him) not to upset the cult leaders.

Space Mackerel

Lol! What is this forum likes?

I already quoted what you posted a few posts earlier.

As someone whose father has dementia I find your comments and your arrogance in denying what you posted a complete disgrace.

I'd like to say I was surprised this comment has just been ignored - but sadly it's exactly what I expected to happen.

Space Mackerel

Ye!

You can feel the Yoon seethe in every one of their posts on here.

Theyre like h1b5 fans trying to get over the 5-1.

Roxy Hearts

You can feel the Yoon seethe in every one of their posts on here.

Theyre like h1b5 fans trying to get over the 5-1.

My whole point. They all say the same whether it's social media or MSM. There are some absolute stunners on here.

The disappointing thing is we support the same team. Must stick in their throat that the Saltire is part of our badge. Love it.

Don't have an opinion in Scotland that's contray to the gnat view or the cybernasties are on to you like a shot.

SNP now furiously backpeddling on Twitter after the BBC announce the nurse is not a Tory councillor's wife.

The nasties must be getting a bit sweaty over June 8 and (laughs loudly) Indy 2.

Reacting to type. Low lifes.

Been picked by national media

Women still getting abuse online by Nats

Joanna Cherry MP one of those who started it has 'apologised'

I think there is an issue of party supporters/ 'plants' asking questions as if ordinary members of the public at these events

Roxy Hearts

I think there is an issue of party supporters/ 'plants' asking questions as if ordinary members of the public at these events

No one should be abused on either side of the debate. It's the frustration of the BBC and their crony network including clear bias against the SG, SNP and Nicola Sturgeon.

Democracy GB style.

Definitely, the woman was chosen to ask a pre-known question on a GE debate about a devolved matter. The BBC are at it.

Thunderstruck

Definitely, the woman was chosen to ask a pre-known question on a GE debate about a devolved matter. The BBC are at it.

What was the answer given to the question. Forget who asked it, it is irrelevant - look at the answer, what does it tell you?

Wee change

People now using their manifestos to consult

Tories now changing their social care plans. Going to have a limit or cap on what people will pay towards social care. Not just to get ?100,000.

Roxy Hearts

What was the answer given to the question. Forget who asked it, it is irrelevant - look at the answer, what does it tell you?

Devolved issues are not part of this general election is what it tells me.

It tells me that it has nothing to do with the General Election and that the BBC knowingly allowed/encouraged the debate to be taken off course. It's misinformation presented by a complicit broadcaster.

Thunderstruck

Oh, but this is. Read your SNP election material.

Does it say that the SNP will protect you from the worst of the dirty deeds perpetrated by the Tories? It should do, that seems to be the sum and substance of their manifesto (apart from, yes you've guessed it, Indyref2).

How can they pretend do do that when they have been guilty of the same since a time before the Tories were even in power. In fact, they deliberately avoid mitigating the Tory actions just to add some fuel to the grievance fire.

Interesting

Saw a bit of the Scottish leaders debating education and thought that too.

What are the Scots allowed to talk about then?

Another poll today showing the Conservative lead over Labour shrinking.

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_guardian_poll_campaign7_may17.pdf

The ICM poll still shows the Tories leading by 14%, but ICM's previous poll showed a gap of 20%.

The social care for the elderly policy has damaged the Conservative campaign.  It's also meant that Theresa May has had to answer serious questions from the media instead of just showing up and saying her lines at carefully-scripted gigs - and she wasn't at all comfortable.

http://news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-writhes-in-the-spotlight-of-sharp-questions-over-u-turn-10888901

Interesting

Saw a bit of the Scottish leaders debating education and thought that too.

What are the Scots allowed to talk about then?

The budget that Westminster provides for us to implement these devolved issues? Who is best placed to protect that budget at Westminster? 

The Tories may tell you that they would be best placed to do so then chuck grammar schools all over the shop, sell our NHS to Richard Branson, and cut our budget to shreds.

Have Labour done enough to win over England? If so would they be better placed? Quite possibly, but that still seems to be a big if.

That leaves the SNP (out of the big three) as the most likely party to protect Scotlands budget at Westminster.

Seymour M Hersh

Cult member with a total irony bypass alert! [/quote

Unionist?

Proud Scot and Proud Briton. How do you like them apples?

Reporting Scotland laying into the SNP and not mentioning the nurses trips to the US and coiffing fizz in every photo.

Quelle Surprise...

Has that been proven?

Modern poverty is an odd thing. We all seem to have smart phones and big tellys on credit and a poverty of other things.

Fwiw, being off here then reading the past few days worth of this thread is bonkers reading.

Cruyff Turn

Has that been proven?

Modern poverty is an odd thing. We all seem to have smart phones and big tellys on credit and a poverty of other things.

Fwiw, being off here then reading the past few days worth of this thread is bonkers reading.

She'd have to be declared destitute to be given access to food banks ffs, ie unable to afford food. But she can afford to pay the rent or a mortgage on a property in Stockbridge.

Hmmmm bullshit.

Pans Jambo

Election campaigning suspended for the time being

And rightly so. Petty arguing about BS needs to stop in order to show some respect. We should do the same on her today.

And rightly so. Petty arguing about BS needs to stop in order to show some respect. We should do the same on her today.

Agreed.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Election campaigning suspended for the time being

Lock the thread....

Has anyone seen Boris Johnson during this campaign? What have they done with him?

He's where Dianne Abbott should!!

I know we are not campaigning just now, but something just popped into my head and I wanted to ask it before I forget.

Has anyone seen Boris Johnson during this campaign? What have they done with him?

BoJo was last seen insulting the (nominally teetotal) Sikh community by flogging whisky whilst visiting a temple.

Only appearance after that was running away from a voter who was calling him out on his ?350million to the NHS bus lie.

Archived