Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Dallas Green

The maroon shorts looked good (not for the home kit as a whole)

Looking forward to this away kit.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think of hibs ( boak ) when purple strips are mentioned. They have had one or two in the past and to me they have nothing to do with us. I will be giving the third strip a wide berth but will purchase the away to go with the home top I already have.

I don't think it's dark purple. I have been told it's a dark navy with neon pink.

Called it.

19679217_1567786089907324_46150185460465

Almost.

Wow!!  That is truly a thing of beauty!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't think it's dark purple. I have been told it's a dark navy with neon pink.

Cheers that's a relief. We had something similar before but I can't remember the year. Neon pink though  :uhoh2: 

Cheers that's a relief. We had something similar before but I can't remember the year. Neon pink though :uhoh2:

11/12 was navy and pink piping I think. Wasn't the best like :lol:

I'm hopeful this years away kit will be a cracker though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

11/12 was navy and pink piping I think. Wasn't the best like :lol:

I'm hopeful this years away kit will be a cracker though.

I remember it now. I think we used it in a derby that season and it looked not too shabby as the pink was hardly noticeable.  :2thumbsup: 

...a bit disco

I remember it now. I think we used it in a derby that season and it looked not too shabby as the pink was hardly noticeable.  :2thumbsup:

hearts.jpg

0b081ca1ba3a54d83b02a662ff328fb7--footba

That's the fellow. Seem to remember the reveal pic being David Templeton holding it up. Not my cup of tea for a Hearts kit.

...a bit disco

That's the fellow. Seem to remember the reveal pic being David Templeton holding it up. Not my cup of tea for a Hearts kit.

Didn't really like it myself.

Nothing about it said Hearts to me.

Funnily enough Thomson has just signed for Edinburgh City. Apparently he's "completed his rehabilitation".

Nah, you're right mate. I sometimes like the teasers, but only if they're for something happening the next day, not a bloody week away.

Imagine if we announced players this way?

"New player coming 07.07.17" with a zoom in of his left testicle? **** that.

Aye, if the kit is truly something special then fair enough, do the teaser bollocks (Thinking the championship kit) but every ****ing year just becomes an eye roll moment. Lazy marketing imo. Hasn't there been the teaser nonsense every year since they took over? Get it to ****.

Aye, if the kit is truly something special then fair enough, do the teaser bollocks (Thinking the championship kit) but every ******* year just becomes an eye roll moment. Lazy marketing imo. Hasn't there been the teaser nonsense every year since they took over? Get it to ****.

Hearts doing teaser photos started before the current regime.

...a bit disco

Funnily enough Thomson has just signed for Edinburgh City. Apparently he's "completed his rehabilitation".

Only 26 as well.

The team played in maroon shorts against Livi on Saturday. They were very smart.

Bollox to this all maroon shit - white shorts only thank you!

been here before

Bairns sizes are a bit ludicrous. Got a size 2-3 one for my boy whose very nearly 2- just a normal sized laddie. Shorts and socks wee bit big but top too small.

Took it back to get it changed and cant just change the top so had to get the next size up which isnt 3-4 as I thought, o idea whybthey dont make them, but 4-5 which fxxkin drowns him.

So that'll be going back as well. The wee man misses out on a strip and Hearts miss out on a sale.

Annoying and frustrating.

Hopefully we'll see the away kit tomorrow night as St Pat's home colours are red & white.

Armageddon

hearts.jpg

That's the year the shorts were REALLY short.  This poor lad just sitting in the house taking photos and didn't realise his boaby poking out.

DD96keRXkAApz2f.jpg

Not sure where the royal mile style imprint is but yep, exactly as was leaked earlier this week (EDIT if I read the article it would say where it is :doh: )

Actually quite like it, quite similar to the 08/09? Which had the navy sleeves but it's a nice kit

RustyRightPeg

Love that away kit. Maroon shorts, wee bit different but looks the part.

Bluesy1874

I love it. Will be getting purchased at the end of the month

jambo-fletch

Think it would of looked better with different colour shorts. It's a hell of a lot better than last seasons though!

kingantti1874

Quite like it.. Far better than that monstrosity we had last year.. Will look good worn..

What happened to 7th July?!

Wonder if they've released it early on the back of the 'leak'?

What happened to 7th July?!

Wonder if they've released it early on the back of the 'leak'?

Or because we will be wearing it tonight. 7th July is the date it's on sale

It's certainly better than the Primrose effort.

Would be better in white instead of pale blue though.

Billy Walsh

Bit of a shocker. But then I stopped buying football shirts when I turned 16/17 so...

Bit of a shocker. But then I stopped buying football shirts when I turned 16/17 so...

So.... There was no point in commenting??

It is a case of 'anything is better than 'that' strip last seeason.  A bit like our playing squad, literally anything is better.

I do however give this strip the 'i8' approval.

It's good I reckon - potentially with black shorts instead though? I'm going to purchase

Archived