Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

jamtartan74

What time does the shop shut today, is it 4pm? Was thinking of heading through from Livingston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time does the shop shut today, is it 4pm? Was thinking of heading through from Livingston.

Closed at 3pm mate.

John Findlay

I've got the same waistline as Billy Bunter. Are there any xxxxxxxL tops?

jamtartan74

Closed at 3pm mate.

thanks bud, guess that won't be happening today then.

Maroon Sailor

I've got the same waistline as Billy Bunter. Are there any xxxxxxxL tops?

Need a few more x's. That'll be like trying to get Billy in to a wetsuit

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Anyone got any of the training track tops? Are they smaller than usual too?

Quite disappointed in the training kit sizes took my wee lad up today to get the strip and training kit he's 5 so got him ages 6/7 in the strip but the training kit only goes to small boys sizes which id say are about 9yrs old spoke to the guy there he said he's asked umbro numerous times to get smaller sizes in but never do anyone know if I can go to Umbria directly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't people buy strips or team wear that fits ?

What does it matter what a label states is the size, simply try it on and buy one that fits

I didn't realise JKB was full of men and women trying to get into outfits one size smaller than they are to avoid embarrassment.. simply cut off the label once purchased and no one will know.

Cruyff Turn

What does it matter what a label states is the size, simply try it on and buy one that fits

I didn't realise JKB was full of men and women trying to get into outfits one size smaller than they are to avoid embarrassment.. simply cut off the label once purchased and no one will know.

Some of us live miles away from Tynecastle tbf and im doubtful folk that do are going to travel all the way to Tynie just to try on a top when every top they've bought in the last 10 years has been a large, therefore you'd think a Large would fit.

Ever heard of online shopping?

Should've been 10

Maybe im blind or stupid but could anyone let me know opening times of shop on a sunday (tomorrow). Cant find them anywhere. Looking to get son new kit but not sure of sizing so would like to go try it on.

Lucille's Thirsty

I'm not the biggest lad at 14 Stone but I just got my large jersey and it seemed a little tighter than last year and I've lost some weight.

Diadora Van Basten

I'm not the biggest lad at 14 Stone but I just got my large jersey and it seemed a little tighter than last year and I've lost some weight.

I was in the shop today and the guy who worked there said that if you were a large last year you might want to get extra large this year.

Awww shit, didn't think about popping down from Inverness to try it on first.

Silly me. You must travel down to Liverpool to buy your fanboy tops? Good on ya!

Jambo, Goodbye

Silly me. You must travel down to Liverpool to buy your fanboy tops? Good on ya!

Getting to the hearts shop from Korea might be a bit of a hassle anaw :)

Don't they have sports shops in Inverness ?......visit one, try on an Umbro top to get an idea of their sizes and then order

It really is that simple for 99&% of you........................Korea I grant might be more of a hardship but buy one size up as growing into a top is far easier than slimming down to fit into one :tiny:

Maroon Sailor

Don't they have sports shops in Inverness ?......visit one, try on an Umbro top to get an idea of their sizes and then order

It really is that simple for 99&% of you........................Korea I grant might be more of a hardship but buy one size up as growing into a top is far easier than slimming down to fit into one :tiny:

Umbro ?

How about made in Bangladesh

There is your answer regards sizing

kingantti1874

Anyone ITK about the away top launch date?

Was rumoured to be end of the month.. And end of July for the 3rd kit

Hagar the Horrible

The new Liverpool one would make a good Hearts one, its a darker red, almost maroon,  NB

Not having a moan but a genuine wonder

Poppy kits aside, at ?48 / ?53 (long sleeved) are this seasons kits our most expensive?

I get that the way the world is and inflation etc kit prices rise I'm just struggling to remember any as expensive as this seasons (last year was ?45/?50 if I'm not mistaken?

Captain America

Not having a moan but a genuine wonder

Poppy kits aside, at ?48 / ?53 (long sleeved) are this seasons kits our most expensive?

I get that the way the world is and inflation etc kit prices rise I'm just struggling to remember any as expensive as this seasons (last year was ?45/?50 if I'm not mistaken?

Think you are correct. ?48 is certainly the most expensive I remember. 

anyone got any idea when the away strip is being announced? 

Monday, unveiled alongside McGregor, Smith and Smith-Brown :whistling:

Do people actually still go in to shops and try stuff on?

I order everything online these days.

Rudolf's Mate

Do people actually still go in to shops and try stuff on?

I order everything online these days.

And me however it generally means I get lumped with stuff that doesn't fit me properly.

Hagar the Horrible

Just to ask now that its pay day, I am somewhere between L and XL would I need to go with XL? 

I'm normally a S or XS, so I'm guessing I'll get away with a Small just fine?... And before someone says it, I don't live close enough to the shop to go try it on. [emoji57] Seen comments about larger guys sizing but no skinny runts like me have had their say.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Whats the general consensus about how our away strip is going to look?

...a bit disco

Whats the general consensus about how our away strip is going to look?

19679217_1567786089907324_46150185460465

ITK.

:thumbsup:

spoke to club store, guy said that he hopes there will be something announced about it middle of next week

ITK.

LOL. Thats beautiful.

Personally I prefer 'PIES' though  :2thumbsup:

been here before

ITK.

A thing of beauty.

Anyone know what the sizing is like though?

Ordinarily Im a XXXXL so would I fit into a S or would I best be going one up and plumping for a M?

...a bit disco

A thing of beauty.

Anyone know what the sizing is like though?

Ordinarily Im a XXXXL so would I fit into a S or would I best be going one up and plumping for a M?

Best going into the shop and trying it on mate.

Sizing is deffo "Plus 1" IMO.

I'm 6'3 and large or a slim fit XL and the wee one has just turned 3 albeit a tall one.

Ended up with the 5/6 y/o strip and an XXL.

Hungry hippo

spoke to club store, guy said that he hopes there will be something announced about it middle of next week

If the teaser is next week we should expect the full reveal around early 2019.

Presumably we will need to wear the away kit against St Pats on Wednesday, so I'd expect it be to unveiled before then.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Craig Gordons Gloves

Presumably we will need to wear the away kit against St Pats on Wednesday, so I'd expect it be to unveiled before then.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I might be wrong, but i don't think you have to register your kits for a bit yet so we might end up wearing the Roseberry although i suspect that Umbro might be a bit pissed off at that... 

I might be wrong, but i don't think you have to register your kits for a bit yet so we might end up wearing the Roseberry although i suspect that Umbro might be a bit pissed off at that...

Think your wrong

Otherwise they would still be wearing training gear

Umbro deal in full effect

St pats may see the new Away kit or st pats could wear their away kit

Would say 0% chance of the rosebery

Sizing is deffo "Plus 1" IMO.

I'm 6'3 and large or a slim fit XL and the wee one has just turned 3 albeit a tall one.

Ended up with the 5/6 y/o strip and an XXL.

Edit - 6/7 size for a 3 year old.

Archived