Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Captain America

Not a fan of the Blue.

The Silver & White mock ups are a lot better in my opinion.

Maybe next season the club should have some sort of fan consultation on the kinda thing we want.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
been here before

Was in the shop yesterday picking up League Cup tickets and noticed the top was on display. To be honest it looks fxxking awful.

Heartsmad1874

Wonder if it will be a tight fit like the home one and to order a size above.

Henry smith

They must not be making away kit in infants sizes. So basicaly no kid under age of 8 will get an away kit my wee boy is gutted

They must not be making away kit in infants sizes. So basicaly no kid under age of 8 will get an away kit my wee boy is gutted

The infant kits are shocking. I have a two year old lad - the roseberry kit in age 2-3 was big on him, bought this years hom e in 2-3... couldn't even get it on him! The size difference was massive. Swapped it for age 4-5 and it is STILL small on him.

The 8 year old top will probably fit a lad of 5 if the sizing is the same all the way up.

Oddly the shorts and socks are HUGE - but the shirts are tiny. I really think they have it all wrong, looking in the back of them I think they have say age 2-3 for the Asian market, which may be smaller than what should be our market. Think it's a bit of a cockup really.

New away bought for me and the wee man, parked the car in Gorgie and jumped on the bus thinking i'd save on parking but definitely wasn't worth the stress of waiting at that Haymarket junction lights on a bus. How the council are getting away with that one is beyond :lol:

Take my hat off to the folk who live here, couldn't do it myself. Nice to visit though.

Not a fan of the Blue.

The Silver & White mock ups are a lot better in my opinion.

Maybe next season the club should have some sort of fan consultation on the kinda thing we want.

I was in and around the shop today for about 30 minutes and the away was flying off the shelves. I think the sales will be good either way but the blue one does seem popular.

Captain America

Kids more often than not want the away top due to the different style/colour combination. Has the club stated any reason for this?

...a bit disco

Had to change my M Home top for a L today, so purchased a L Away when i was in.

I'll need to go back again tomorrow to exchange my L Away for a M!

:lol:

Captain America

I was in and around the shop today for about 30 minutes and the away was flying off the shelves. I think the sales will be good either way but the blue one does seem popular.

Good it seems like a seller then.

The Roseberry grew on me last year so hopefully this does too.

Henry smith

Kids more often than not want the away top due to the different style/colour combination. Has the club stated any reason for this?

Girl in shop today said not doing them never gave a real reason just said something about having to order so many so not doing it

Rudi Hates Hibees

Pretty disappointing if the club/Umbro aren't doing the away top in infant sizes. Bearing in mind infant sizes go upto age 7, so cover upto primary 3 age.

You would think there's a large enough market there to justify it.

No doubt it'll be the same for the 3rd kit too.

Good it seems like a seller then.

The Roseberry grew on me last year so hopefully this does too.

I love it mate, when I first seen it I was unsure but when I tried it on I thought it looked superb and the fit of it is so much better than the puma material.

Glamorous Glue

I love it mate, when I first seen it I was unsure but when I tried it on I thought it looked superb and the fit of it is so much better than the puma material.

Is front design hearts mosaic or just squares?

Is front design hearts mosaic or just squares?

It has Hearts on it built into the cobbles. Hearts as in the shape. I'm sure someone can post an up close photo. Looks good.

Loads of folk have said they needed to swap M for L in the home one.

I've seen one saying other way round for this away shirt

Can anyone else give me a hint on what sizing is like on this away one please?

...a bit disco

Loads of folk have said they needed to swap M for L in the home one.

I've seen one saying other way round for this away shirt

Can anyone else give me a hint on what sizing is like on this away one please?

Sizing seems spot on for the Away.

Medium is Medium!

:thumbsup:

Sizing seems spot on for the Away.

Medium is Medium!

Snug on the belly?! The last Umbro shirts were great fits. Was hoping these would be similar.

...a bit disco

Snug on the belly?! The last Umbro shirts were great fits. Was hoping these would be similar.

Decent enough fit even with my extra inches in the belly area! 

Slightly more modern cut to them though.

Prince Buaben

Took the wee mans top out the packet yesterday. It has 2 hearts badges on it instead of the Umbro badge :lol:

Took the wee mans top out the packet yesterday. It has 2 hearts badges on it instead of the Umbro badge :lol:

memorabilia item there methinks.

...a bit disco

The Dr Who edition?

Prince Buaben

Any chance of a picture!?

08694a2269c2b2d5d4387f69bb296c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been answered already, but does anyone know when the 3rd kit is due to be revealed/released?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Captain America

08694a2269c2b2d5d4387f69bb296c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have went full Phil Collins.

...a bit disco

Apologies if this has been answered already, but does anyone know when the 3rd kit is due to be revealed/released?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

End of the month?

I think?

Rocky jamboa

I've not bought a strip for years (The 2008 ukio bankas one I think) but bought the blue away one today. Think it's brilliant!

You absolutely need to keep that shirt.

Take the ?40 hit and buy him another one, because that's one for the collection!

Pretty funny though :lol:

alicante jambo

A quick mockup I made:

heartstop.jpg

Thats beautiful.Youre obviously a clever person why no be showing these mock ups to hearts in the future.I was going to.buy the new away top but up close in the shop it does nothing for me.That white one though is brilliant.

Haven't been reading the thread so excuse me but are still releasing a 3rd kit?

Can't see why we'd need one to be honest. Unless we've been drawn to play West Ham in the Scottish Cup.

Can't see why we'd need one to be honest. Unless we've been drawn to play West Ham in the Scottish Cup.

Dundee have two dark tops (one navy one red and black) so unless we need to wear the light blue at home, the rumoured 3rd may suit for them

Or motherwell

bigstock_business_millionaire_845013.jpg

crichiejambos

Arsenal have launched their 3rd kit black/pink number is that similar to what we are/perhaps getting or is that just wishful thinking! Sorry no image

...a bit disco

Arsenal have launched their 3rd kit black/pink number is that similar to what we are/perhaps getting or is that just wishful thinking! Sorry no image

Arsenal-Pre-Season-Tour.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
PhoenixHearts

Any news on the third kit? If I remember correctly it was supposed to be end of July. Should we expect it to drop on Monday?

...a bit disco

Bump.

So...

This 3rd kit then?

Seymour M Hersh

Bump.

So...

This 3rd kit then?

Only when the 3rd head coach of the season is appointed.

...a bit disco

Only when the 3rd head coach of the season is appointed.

Archived