Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Given how good the home shirt is, I have to say a simple white/maroon reversal for the away shirt would be fantastic.

I would be excellent. Sadly, it would appear not to be. Pale blue apparently. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its ?80 if you buy a top abroad.

I don't really buy football tops. Think it's hard to justify when you can get a decent pollo shirt for the same price. I don't wear them out, so expensive luxury really.,

It's is nice tho.

Did anyone else order online and choose express delivery ?

Ordered mine on Friday and still no sign !  :sob:

Jambo, Goodbye

Its ?80 if you buy a top abroad.

Are your sure?

I checked out the international shipping and it said ?15. So I'm looking at ?63 for my top.

Heartsmad1874

Ordered mine on Friday and still no sign ! :sob:

Paid ?7.50 for delivery and arrived today :yas:

Are your sure?

I checked out the international shipping and it said ?15. So I'm looking at ?63 for my top.

Think he means the equivalent price of buying a Barcelona top in Spain or a Juve top in Italy.

I might, for the first time since our glorious leader assumed power, and gave us the Hummel strip, actually get one. (I was given that as a present.)

Depending what the other two strips look like.

Then, if I decide to get one, I'll get nice & fat, and order a medium.

Gaun yersel Barack

41f738754416d8a251b33f7596e4d73b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great in all the photos I've seen so far, but could the shop staff not have at least ironed the strips put up on display!

been here before

Looks great in all the photos I've seen so far, but could the shop staff not have at least ironed the strips put up on display!

Noticed that myself when I was in today. Cracking looking top, almost tempted, but at 50 sheets a pop you'd at least expect your over priced tshirt not to look like some jakeballs been sleeping in it.

There's something I don't quite like about the badge. I think it is the maroon being different.

What's the difference between the badge and the 2008/09 umbro top? I loved the badge on that kit.

Ordered mine on Friday and still no sign ! :sob:

Ordered mine then too and same as you - yada

Be looking for a despatch tomorrow

Going down at weekend to purchase mines. XL for me those pints and burgers have came back hard on me!

Fxxx the SPFL

Noticed that myself when I was in today. Cracking looking top, almost tempted, but at 50 sheets a pop you'd at least expect your over priced tshirt not to look like some jakeballs been sleeping in it.

you don't get the ones hanging up you take it to the desk and they give you one from boxes behind counter in a bag I opened mine up and put it on immediately no creases mind you the beer but helped lol.

All roads lead to Gorgie

You don't get the one you take from display, you get a wrapped one. Too many fatties trying on the smaller sizes by the looks of it.  :2thumbsup: 

You don't get the one you take from display, you get a wrapped one. Too many fatties trying on the smaller sizes by the looks of it.  :2thumbsup:

I know that! But it looks bad in photos that Hearts are sharing on twitter, like this one

141.png

All roads lead to Gorgie

I know that! But it looks bad in photos that Hearts are sharing on twitter, like this one

141.png

Maybe the demand is so great they don't want to be opening new ones constantly. A wee bit disappointing if the material creases so easily though and whilst it is a great looking design I still think the Adidas Championship strip was superior in material quality. I hate being negative and I do really like the strip which is set to be the best in the league.

Can't find the poster but you were right. My son is a small 2 year old... can't get his 2/3 yr shirt on him! I've compared it to the Puma one of same size and the difference is MASSIVE. Going back :(

Diadora Van Basten

Some of the training gear

d5fe95e931adea41f12c12cb487b470a.png

ac73a4d160e2711a01a7da7be506f33d.png

Was it not about 20 degrees today? Surely T shirt weather.

Mine was delivered today.

In the wash before a visit to the boozer tomorrow for its 1st public airing.

Rudolf's Mate

Nae idea however it's roasting down here and I thought it mustn't be warm up there on seeing him with that on.

A_A wehatethehibs

Any itk on away or 3rd kit launches? Maybe they'll just wait for a signing to unveil it

Any itk on away or 3rd kit launches? Maybe they'll just wait for a signing to unveil it

Away end of June. 3rd end of July.

It should have been ten

Maybe hiding his 'I love Sevco' top underneath

Monsieur Maroon

Apologies for no doubt missing this ... any news on when the away kit will launch?

Cathro oot!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Another leak on the Man U top.

Use that collar in white on our strip next year, and you have a beautiful strip.

Any paint shopper prepared to do a mock up?

Unknown user

Walker looks happy to be here atleast

Do you think he's deliberately going for the rent boy look with the shorts?

Another leak on the Man U top.

Use that collar in white on our strip next year, and you have a beautiful strip.

Any paint shopper prepared to do a mock up?

Add the link you dumb ass

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/manchester-united-new-home-kit-127645?utm_content=buffer655e9&utm_medium=Social+organic&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Haha afraid not although they will fit i just didnt think it left much room for any growing. The sizes i have a very slightly bigger than maybe needed.

They arent drowning in them though.

Just got 4-5 year him top for my grandson who will be 3 in Sept. As choice was between 2-3 or 4-5 went large. Looks like right choice as I think top will fit him now.

Still no dispatch and it was ordered last friday

Mine turned up yesterday mate, fingers crossed yours isn't far away. It'll be worth the wait...... it's an absolute cracker.

They sent the missus a size 18 by mistake, she was not one bit happy !  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hagar the Horrible

Mine turned up yesterday mate, fingers crossed yours isn't far away. It'll be worth the wait...... it's an absolute cracker.

They sent the missus a size 18 by mistake, she was not one bit happy !  :rofl:  :rofl:

A bit tight on her was it?

Oh going straight to hell for that one

Would like to see this shirt make a comeback at some point. The 90s are back after all  :thumbsup: attachicon.gifHusref_Musemic.jpg

Sorry not for me - I hated that pattern in the material stuff!

Captain America

Got my daughter the 6-7 one, she is 4 but tall for her age.

I admitted to myself I am no longer a Medium and went for Large this time and is better fit. 

They sent the missus a size 18 by mistake, she was not one bit happy ! :rofl::rofl:

It's arrived It's very nice your right. I was expecting a dispatch email so nice surprise

It's arrived It's very nice your right. I was expecting a dispatch email so nice surprise

Take a photo with the collar unbuttoned at the top?

millerjames398

Big husref never quite worked out but still chipped in with 2 or 3 goals and a winner v the vermin[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Captain America

Big husref never quite worked out but still chipped in with 2 or 3 goals and a winner v the vermin[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was he wearing the new strip?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Bought it for myself this morning!

I can't wait to have it on out and about

LarrysRightFoot

West Ham 3rd kit to copy Hearts

I saw that.

From what people have said about our away kit I'm guessing that's what it will look like.

It's light blue by the way.

LarrysRightFoot

I saw that.

From what people have said about our away kit I'm guessing that's what it will look like.

It's light blue by the way.

With claret collar.

Archived