***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

I know. I was saying the Cup winners or the team finishing 2nd will enter in QR2 if Man Utd win the Europa League.

http://spfl.co.uk/europe/

I know that doesn't mention the scenario you are talking about but I can't find any reference. Are you sure Scotland would gain or are you just assuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IveSeenTheLight

Aberdeen fan saying 'in the past' :vrface:

Lol, you guys bring up the past more than I do.

I prefer to look forward

Mars plastic

Don't be annoyed at yourself at having to phone them but trust me they have told you the wrong conditions of carriage

I guessing your on the 828 train???

As I'm sitting with the driver of that train as we speak I think what they told you is wrong

Anyway I'm just trying to be a smart arse Mr plastic and hope you enjoy your ?6 upgrade to 1st class

Think I'll trust somebody in the Scotrail office as opposed to some dafty on here.

And you are guessing incorrectly.

http://spfl.co.uk/europe/

I know that doesn't mention the scenario you are talking about but I can't find any reference. Are you sure Scotland would gain or are you just assuming?

The SPFL have posted what it currently stands at, i.e. Scotland is in 25th place and therefore has three QR1 places.

But the scenario I described opens up a Europa League spot, because if Man U win it doesn't go to another English team, so it filters down the leagues.

Like I say, it happened last year when Sevilla won the EL.

Cruyff Turn

1-1 draw.

It is important we don't commit both full backs up the park at the same time or too early where we lose the ball in our half with full backs ahead of play. Aberdeen are lethal in McGinn and Hayes and don't need an invitation to capitalize on free space.

Keep them pair quiet and we can concentrate on the problems we can cause Aberdeen on the rest of the park.

Doubt it will be a bonnie game to watch, both teams seem to cancel out one another.

August Landmesser

You guys do have a much better head to head over us.

38 wins, 20 draws and 23 losses.

They're all in the past though and have no bearing on tomorrow's game ;)

That's the peculiar thing about previous results. They do tend to be in the past

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Hearts/Scotland/Dumbarton treble.

If Hearts win 10-0, will these Aberdeen people promise never to post on here again?

They make greenginger look normal.

Our 30-year stranglehold over Hibs has come to an end and it appears our 20-year stranglehold over Aberdeen is too, such is the soft, meek club that we have become over the past couple of years.

A 0-0 draw at best here, followed by Celtic winning the league at Tynecastle and defeat to the Perth Fermers, leaving us rooted to 5th spot. We beat Hamilton 4-0, though, so everything will still be rosy in the garden.

You make me sound like a positive Jambo!

I shouldn't feel confident. Even on paper we should probably lose, it would be close but all factors considered we are not quite at Aberdeens level just yet. One of the biggest factors being our away form this season.

For whatever reason though I fancy us to win today. Maybe it's just a feeling but I think we might just turn in a performance.

I correctly predicted 4-0 last week (well I put a daft bet on and thought I'd lose) so I'm going for a 2-1 win to us, so 1-2.

alicante jambo

Hearts Win

Aberdeen have added pressure of the home winning run they are trying to beat

0-1 Goncalves

Thatll do me belge.

alicante jambo, on 18 Mar 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

Guys what time is kick off in scotland?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Could be a bit of a grind today, can't afford to concede early. A cool overcast morning but yesterday's rain has gone

stirlingshirejambo

I switched on sportaound the other night and caught tail end of a piece about younger players

I thought it said the total minutes played by a signed Aberdeen player under age of 24 this season was 9

I thought I'd misheard I wonder if one of our resident guests can confirm if this is true... or I have just made up!!!

If true that's an amazing statistic meaning player development at first team level is not high on McInnea's agenda

Futurejambo1

Would take a draw, Dons not playing great but getting results at home, stop the wide men getting the crosses in and we've got a chance, Nicholson and Walker are good at helping the full backs.

Going to go for one of those freaky random results where we pump them at Pittodrie so 3 nil Hearts it is!

Sexton Hardcastle

30 minutes before kick off - aye we've got a chance, fancy us today, nothing to lose...

30 minutes after ft - ffs, Cathro gtf, levein and budge out, sack all the players...

Anyway, Aberdeen to win by a goal.

Sexton Hardcastle, on 18 Mar 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

30 minutes before kick off - aye we've got a chance, fancy us today, nothing to lose...

30 minutes after ft - ffs, Cathro gtf, levein and budge out, sack all the players...

Anyway, Aberdeen to win by a goal.

more like 1 minute after full time.....I fancy we can win anyway

Lol, you guys bring up the past more than I do.

I prefer to look forward

Haha really? I thought you lot were all still lost in the 80's

Diadora Van Basten

Aberdeen pissed all over us at Tynecastle.

They are on solid if not good form, we are hit or miss.

I'd take a point,bug you never know.

That was as bad a home performance as I have ever seen.

Today should show if we are making any progress.

I would actually prefer to play well and lose than to perform badly and win today.

Lincon Premier

Sticking with 1-3 Hearts and gutted I can no longer attend. Really enjoyed the last Aberdeen away game I attended. 

Lincon Premier

That was as bad a home performance as I have ever seen.

Today should show if we are making any progress.

I would actually prefer to play well and lose than to perform badly and win today.

Will take a win over flair any day!

Think its our strongest team bar nicholson, good performance needed

Archived