aussieh

More Tory lies

Jambo-Jimbo
28 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Tories are scum as you have even now admitted  but you really think that any other party would attack the physically  and mentally  handicapped by CUTTING their welfare payments.

Image may contain: text

Oh, I'm well aware about how the Tories treat people with disabilities, and that's all I'm gonna say on that subject.

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Your ignorance of the real world just makes me despair

Tories led by a thick ignorant buffoon who lies, cheats and doesn't even know how many children he has and you try to put the boot into the average joe

You it seems  would be happy to go back to the 1800's where no strikes were allowed

How dare people be in a union, how dare they stand up for their rights, how dare they not bow down as you pass

At what point do you think they should be allowed to say no ?

Oh dear people have voted to strike, they are not getting paid and you think 'it's an inconvenience for me, please stop those bullies'..a joke and that is what you are coming across as ..A JOKE

Oh and stop the fake people need to help loved ones nonsense blah blah...there is more than one way to travel and if not by train then GET ON YOUR BIKE !!!!!

Your faux outrage is funny.  It is ordinary people who are suffering because a union to which none of them are affiliated can’t agree staffing levels with rail organisation.  I didn’t say anywhere that people don’t have the right to take industrial action including strikes but why shouldn’t a minimum level of service be provided to prevent innocent people suffering?  Get on you bike, good one, I’m sure millions of people all over the south of England have that as an option.

Also Don’t put words in my mouth.   I have worked with trade unions as a career for the last decade and guarantee I know more about them and their value, pros and cons, nuances and opportunities then you could ever hope to.  

You also display your ignorance by saying you don’t get paid when in strike.  I assume you haven’t heard of The strike fund which in this specific case guarantees workers a payment of £1600 for striking over the Xmas period while ordinary commuter and people suffer at the worst possible time.

all major unions have strike funds and some of the biggest have funds so vast employees essentially get full wages should they strike.  

I agree about Boris and I didn’t vote Tory so save the rants for someone else and don’t talk to me about unions, you are just embarrassing yourself.  

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Tories are scum as you have even now admitted  but you really think that any other party would attack the physically  and mentally  handicapped by CUTTING their welfare payments.

Image may contain: text

I love the dramatic picture of people in wheelchairs being tipped off a cliff.

It's not that clear cut. How many of the 650k 'disabled' are registered alcoholics, who get extra benefits to fund their addiction, drug addicts who don't want to get clean and other work shy shysters hiding behind fake disabilities.

Brighton Jambo
18 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Your faux outrage is funny.  It is ordinary people who are suffering because a union to which none of them are affiliated can’t agree staffing levels with rail organisation.  I didn’t say anywhere that people don’t have the right to take industrial action including strikes but why shouldn’t a minimum level of service be provided to prevent innocent people suffering?  Get on you bike, good one, I’m sure millions of people all over the south of England have that as an option.

Also Don’t put words in my mouth.   I have worked with trade unions as a career for the last decade and guarantee I know more about them and their value, pros and cons, nuances and opportunities then you could ever hope to.  

You also display your ignorance by saying you don’t get paid when in strike.  I assume you haven’t heard of The strike fund which in this specific case guarantees workers a payment of £1600 for striking over the Xmas period while ordinary commuter and people suffer at the worst possible time.

all major unions have strike funds and some of the biggest have funds so vast employees essentially get full wages should they strike.  

I agree about Boris and I didn’t vote Tory so save the rants for someone else and don’t talk to me about unions, you are just embarrassing yourself.  

Edit:  in the interest of transparency I appreciate that a pre tax salary of £12,500 does not constitute full salary for the majority of striking employees.  The RMT payment is higher than the normal day rate and I didn’t factor that in when making that assertion.  

Pans Jambo

In his first five days as Prime Monster of the United Kingdom Johnson has already: 

Cut the disability benefits of 650,000 vulnerable humans. 

Rolled back on plans to address the climate change emergency. 

Banned any boycott of Israel and supported their renewed offensive against the unarmed civilians of Gaza.

Removed child refugee legal protections. 

Rolled back his pledge to increase nurses for the NHS.

Told us that the NHS is no longer protected from a trade deal with the US.

Told us that future deals will be conducted in secret.

Blocked anyone without photo ID from voting in future elections. 

Drafted new constituency boundaries to keep the Tories in power indefinitely. 

Pledged to ditch EU laws on Genetically Modified crops which is a huge threat to our agricultural industry and our health. 

Dismissed renewed calls for a second Scottish independence referendum causing further disharmony. 

Stated that workers rights and Trade Unions are under threat. 

Rolled back pledge to increase the national living wage.   

Announced an increase in MP’s wages to £82k a year 

Scrapped EU directives on holiday pay, sick leave and working hours. 

Stated that Brexit is happening by the the 31st of January with the worst no-deal scenario yet. 

What else have I missed?

(Citations in comments.  Largely based on the latest Queens Speech and edits made to the EU withdrawal bill)

NEVER TRUST A TORY - EVER!!!

Edited by Pans Jambo

indianajones
24 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

In his first five days as Prime Monster of the United Kingdom Johnson has already: 

Banned any boycott of Israel and supported their renewed offensive against the unarmed civilians of Gaza.

Pledged to ditch EU laws on Genetically Modified crops which is a huge threat to our agricultural industry and our health. 

Dismissed renewed calls for a second Scottish independence referendum causing further disharmony. 

Stated that Brexit is happening by the the 31st of January with the worst no-deal scenario yet. 

What else have I missed?

(Citations in comments.  Largely based on the latest Queens Speech and edits made to the EU withdrawal bill)

This whole 'cant label people due to poltical affiliation these days' is a load of nonsense. 

Untrustworthy doesnt cover it. Every single one of them is a rat.

Nucky Thompson
48 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

What else have I missed?

I reckon you've made half that shit up :lol:

Pans Jambo
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I reckon you've made half that shit up :lol:

Nope, but lets just say I have. It would STILL be a completely heinous list!

Nucky Thompson

Boris totally reminds me of Churchill. I think he will be the greatest post war PM  the United Kingdom has ever seen

Zlatanable
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Boris totally reminds me of Churchill. I think he will be the greatest post war PM  the United Kingdom has ever seen

as long as he pays attention to the Midlands, and the North of England

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Hahahaha bloody hell. 
All about opinions tho. 

Pans Jambo

Filth giving filth “awards”

8ED0D163-6E85-4E6A-B656-B192BFD46546.jpeg

ri Alban
6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Filth giving filth “awards”

8ED0D163-6E85-4E6A-B656-B192BFD46546.jpeg

They were laughing and cheering about cutting benefits in WM not that long ago. 

jumpship

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

Pans Jambo
6 hours ago, jumpship said:

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

No no this cant be right!!!

They said the NHS was not for sale!

Lying xxxxxxx’s!!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
21 hours ago, jumpship said:

The right wing extremists that voted tory don't give a shit about that.

maroonlegions
On 20/12/2019 at 19:59, Nucky Thompson said:

I love the dramatic picture of people in wheelchairs being tipped off a cliff.

It's not that clear cut. How many of the 650k 'disabled' are registered alcoholics, who get extra benefits to fund their addiction, drug addicts who don't want to get clean and other work shy shysters hiding behind fake disabilities.

Well there are 1000s of cases of those with real disabilities who have suffered , good attempt are trying to justify that .All those charities who work on behalf of such people who have been directly suffered lying are they.

80558169_1062057397464371_8434456453762252800_n.jpg

Ainsley Harriott
On 30/12/2019 at 00:52, Pans Jambo said:

No no this cant be right!!!

They said the NHS was not for sale!

Lying xxxxxxx’s!!!

I love how people think the NHS being privatised is something new. It's been going on for well over a decade and was originally a labour idea. The SNP have carried on privatising huge areas of the NHS in Scotland. 

Pans Jambo
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I love how people think the NHS being privatised is something new. It's been going on for well over a decade and was originally a labour idea. The SNP have carried on privatising huge areas of the NHS in Scotland. 

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!

Ainsley Harriott
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!

Not really sure what that weird response was about thought I made a valid point.

Pans Jambo
Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Not really sure what that weird response was about thought I made a valid point.

Giving out contracts to private companies in Scotland to supply bandages and cleaning services is not the same as the continual privatisation creep conducted by the tories which include companies like Virgin running entire departments in hospitals in England. 
You saying its been going on for years is fine, but its ramping up now and I suspect your motivation for saying so is based on a “yeah but the SNP are at it too, so its all good”.

Hence my “look over here” comment meaning is a diverting tactic to cover up whats really going on.

IMO of course.

Ainsley Harriott
21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Giving out contracts to private companies in Scotland to supply bandages and cleaning services is not the same as the continual privatisation creep conducted by the tories which include companies like Virgin running entire departments in hospitals in England. 
You saying its been going on for years is fine, but its ramping up now and I suspect your motivation for saying so is based on a “yeah but the SNP are at it too, so its all good”.

Hence my “look over here” comment meaning is a diverting tactic to cover up whats really going on.

IMO of course.

Only cleaning services and suppliers?You sure about that? I reckon a lot of surgecial procedures are now carried out privately and lots of staff are provided via private agencies.

Dannie Boy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Only cleaning services and suppliers?You sure about that? I reckon a lot of surgecial procedures are now carried out privately and lots of staff are provided via private agencies.

Spire Healthcare do a fair bit of work for the NHS. 

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-murrayfield-hospital-wirral/how-to-book/nhs-patients/

I have been referred there a couple of in the recent past by the NHS.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Pans Jambo
11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Spire Healthcare do a fair bit of work for the NHS. 

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-murrayfield-hospital-wirral/how-to-book/nhs-patients/

I have been referred there a couple of in the recent past by the NHS.

Yip. Nothing to see here. Tories are all good (as usual).

http://www.patients4nhs.org.uk/how-is-the-nhs-being-privatised/

Dannie Boy
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Yip. Nothing to see here. Tories are all good (as usual).

http://www.patients4nhs.org.uk/how-is-the-nhs-being-privatised/

Just pointing out facts of outsourcing as and when it’s required. Nothing wrong in that as it ensure patients are being treated. 

Pans Jambo
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Just pointing out facts of outsourcing as and when it’s required. Nothing wrong in that as it ensure patients are being treated. 

There is no way a public body of any kind can operate WITHOUT the private sector. Thats a given however; the SCALE it marches on is getting worse and its Just privatisation by stealth.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

There is no way a public body of any kind can operate WITHOUT the private sector. Thats a given however; the SCALE it marches on is getting worse and its Just privatisation by stealth.

I agree its time both Scotland and England stopped selling off the NHS.

Dannie Boy
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

It’s been going on for many years. It’s not new and it helps take up the slack when needed. If it makes for better healthcare then what’s the problem with outsourcing. 

Pans Jambo
34 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I agree its time both Scotland and England stopped selling off the NHS.

No you dont agree at all. 
The rate of privatisation by the tories and yet to come with Trump‘s dealings in England is far removed from anything in Scotland. But you know that.

Pans Jambo
30 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

It’s been going on for many years. It’s not new and it helps take up the slack when needed. If it makes for better healthcare then what’s the problem with outsourcing. 

Outsourcing itself is not the issue. Whole trusts being ran by the private sector and private finance deals are.

Ainsley Harriott
42 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The rate of privatisation by the tories and yet to come with Trump‘s dealings in England is far removed from anything in Scotland. But you know that.

43 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Boris is about to enshrine in law 34 billion of funding to the NHS.

Pans Jambo
9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Boris is about to enshrine in law 34 billion of funding to the NHS.

Yeah. After 10 years of tory austerity do you trust him with that? 
tories cant be trusted. Ever!

Ainsley Harriott
20 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah. After 10 years of tory austerity do you trust him with that? 
tories cant be trusted. 

Are we talking about Scotland or England? Public services such as health care and education have been the responsibility of the SNP. As for welfare the SNP were offered control of that in 2014 but turned it down as they didn't feel ready. What type of austerity are you referring to?

Pans Jambo
31 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Are we talking about Scotland or England? Public services such as health care and education have been the responsibility of the SNP. As for welfare the SNP were offered control of that in 2014 but turned it down as they didn't feel ready. What type of austerity are you referring to?

Mate, because of the unique situation we find ourselves in this country (Scotland), spending decisions in England directly affect Scotland due to how the Barnet formula is worked out. 
& if you didnt know, there has been spending cuts across ALL government departments imposed on us by the tories for the past 10 years. They call it austerity.

Because they announce a spending increase after 10 years of cuts is no reason to get the bunting out.

No way the SNP were going to take on welfare. It came with strings attached as per the usual tory patter.

Ainsley Harriott

If you look at the money set aside for scotland it has increased by an average of 3% per year every year since 2010. The SNP have also under spent consistently with their budgets. Do you think we might have a SNP austerity? Do you think the SNP like using Tory Austerity as spin to keep their loyal cult followers happy?

Ainsley Harriott
14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mate, because of the unique situation we find ourselves in this country (Scotland), spending decisions in England directly affect Scotland due to how the Barnet formula is worked out. 
& if you didnt know, there has been spending cuts across ALL government departments imposed on us by the tories for the past 10 years. They call it austerity.

Because they announce a spending increase after 10 years of cuts is no reason to get the bunting out.

No way the SNP were going to take on welfare. It came with strings attached as per the usual tory patter.

Here's an interesting read https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17719872.snp-government-underspent-its-budget-by-450m-last-year/

coconut doug
2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

There is not much wrong with a limited amount of outsourcing as you describe especially if it brings down waiting times however as Pans pointed out to you this is not the issue. If you read the link he posted you will understand the important issues and realise why the NHS is under threat and see what damage has been done already.

Do we in Scotland have large companies like Virgin, Serco or Sainsburys tendering for and operating GP services? I don't know, by the sound of things you might.

Do Tories not understand the moral bankruptcy of privatising NHS services and the commodification of illness.

Ainsley Harriott
41 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Do you save munny for a rainy day or blooter all your income month to month? 

What a daft question. Countries dont save up annual budgets they are meant to use them to provide a service. 

Space Mackerel
31 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

What a daft question. Countries dont save up annual budgets they are meant to use them to provide a service. 

What happens say if there is major cold snap and councils need extra munny for say gritting etc?

Or a flood?

Or maybe say some kind of viral outbreak?

Or the Forth Road Bridge is about to fall down?

😁😁😁

Ainsley Harriott
9 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

What happens say if there is major cold snap and councils need extra munny for say gritting etc?

Or a flood?

Or maybe say some kind of viral outbreak?

Or the Forth Road Bridge is about to fall down?

😁😁😁

What would have happened had they spent all their budget on schools and hospitals. We wouldn't have one of Europe's worst education systems and more people would still be alive 

😂😂

ri Alban
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Haha brilliant someone who blindly defends the cult accusing someone of coming out with pish.

Cult? Scottish Tory I'd say that's more of a cult, even tho it isn't, but pretty close to freemasonry, so maybe it is. Scottish Labour? I'd say that's more of a cult, even tho it isn't, but pretty close to Marxism, so mayb it is. Scottish Libdems, forget it.

The cult part of these 3 parties above, is the selling of Scottish to the cultist mindset of Scots born Brits, or as you traitors like to call it , Unionism. Only one party and one party alone are Scottish and that's the Saviours of this Land of Scots. Not Britland, Scotland!

Tick Tock!!!!

It actually quite funny. You Scots born Brits think the other Brits like you and you're part of something.

:rofl:

Edited by ri Alban

Justin Z
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It actually quite funny. You Scots born Brits think the other Brits like you and you're part of something.

That was a pretty shit post tbf, except for this part. Calling people traitors, even in the face of even more ridiculous posts about an SNP cult (lol, ffs), is just silly.

But this part I quoted is true. So many of them reaaalllllllyyy don't give a **** about Scotland down there--they look down their noses at "British" Scots and the rest of Scots alike. You are all inferior subsidy junkie hangers on to them. Sound.

Years ago before I understood this stuff better I asked the forum if it was Stockholm Syndrome. Seems I was onto something.

Ainsley Harriott
15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cult? Scottish Tory I'd say that's more of a cult, even tho it isn't, but pretty close to freemasonry, so maybe it is. Scottish Labour? I'd say that's more of a cult, even tho it isn't, but pretty close to Marxism, so mayb it is. Scottish Libdems, forget it.

The cult part of these 3 parties above, is the selling of Scottish to the cultist mindset of Scots born Brits, or as you traitors like to call it , Unionism. Only one party and one party alone are Scottish and that's the Saviours of this Land of Scots. Not Britland, Scotland!

Tick Tock!!!!

:rofl:

Haha didn't take you long to spring up 

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

That was a pretty shit post tbf, except for this part. Calling people traitors, even in the face of even more ridiculous posts about an SNP cult (lol, ffs), is just silly.

But this part I quoted is true. So many of them reaaalllllllyyy don't give a **** about Scotland down there--they look down their noses at "British" Scots and the rest of Scots alike. You are all inferior subsidy junkie hangers on to them. Sound.

Years ago before I understood this stuff better I asked the forum if it was Stockholm Syndrome. Seems I was onto something.

Either Stockholm or battered housewife syndrome IMO.

Pans Jambo

Proof that the tories cheated in at least 1 constituency election and you can be damn sure there is others which will come to light eventually       RECALL - 6 September 2019

An election result which saw the wrong person elected as a councillor has been overturned by the High Court.

Highworth, in Wiltshire, has fewer than 7,000 registered voters but more than 40,000 ballots were counted after the town council election in May.

The error led to Tory candidate Pauline Webster being declared a winner instead of independent candidate Kim Barber and sparked a legal challenge and recount.

Mr Justice Knowles said the "miscount was recognised and corrected".

Highworth, near Swindon, had a voting population of 6,408 before the 2 May poll and only 2,477 ballot papers were issued.

But at the count, 41,939 votes were counted with each of the 10 Conservative candidates polling more than 3,000 votes.

A high court electoral petition was lodged by independent candidate Ken Smith, who argued block votes cast in favour of all the Conservative candidates had been counted for each of them, rather than split between them.

'Unsettling time'
A recount was held resulting in thousands of votes being stripped from Tory candidates.

As a result Ms Webster, who received 727 votes, has had to make way for Ms Barber, who received 863 votes.

Swindon Borough Council admitted it made a mistake but said it was pleased the High Court had "ratified the recounted town council election results".

"It brings to an end what has been an unsettling time for candidates and councillors in Highworth," the council said.

Highworth has around 6,500 registered voters but more than 40,000 ballots were counted.

SwindonJambo
25 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Proof that the tories cheated in at least 1 constituency election and you can be damn sure there is others which will come to light eventually       RECALL - 6 September 2019

An election result which saw the wrong person elected as a councillor has been overturned by the High Court.

Highworth, in Wiltshire, has fewer than 7,000 registered voters but more than 40,000 ballots were counted after the town council election in May.

The error led to Tory candidate Pauline Webster being declared a winner instead of independent candidate Kim Barber and sparked a legal challenge and recount.

Mr Justice Knowles said the "miscount was recognised and corrected".

Highworth, near Swindon, had a voting population of 6,408 before the 2 May poll and only 2,477 ballot papers were issued.

But at the count, 41,939 votes were counted with each of the 10 Conservative candidates polling more than 3,000 votes.

A high court electoral petition was lodged by independent candidate Ken Smith, who argued block votes cast in favour of all the Conservative candidates had been counted for each of them, rather than split between them.

'Unsettling time'
A recount was held resulting in thousands of votes being stripped from Tory candidates.

As a result Ms Webster, who received 727 votes, has had to make way for Ms Barber, who received 863 votes.

Swindon Borough Council admitted it made a mistake but said it was pleased the High Court had "ratified the recounted town council election results".

"It brings to an end what has been an unsettling time for candidates and councillors in Highworth," the council said.

Highworth has around 6,500 registered voters but more than 40,000 ballots were counted.

I live very near Highworth and know a good wee bit about this. An embarrassing balls up it most certainly was but it had nothing to do with the General Election. Swindon has 2 Westminster constituencies, both of which voted blue, as they did in 2010, 2015 & 2017. Both were red in all 3 of Tony Blair’s election wins.

This incident  was the local Council Elections back in May in which the counted votes were 17 times the number of ballot papers issued. The returning officer, the Council’s very well paid CEO, announced the results without questioning the clearly  ludicrous figures.  Even once the results in Highworth were corrected, it made no difference to the overall Council Election Result. 

Highworth is a small satellite town within Swindon Borough with a population of approx 10,000. This can be blamed  on the incompetence of the Council  Elections Team and CEO. There has since been a further balls up, during the actual GE campaign in which 3,000 letters were incorrectly sent to local constituents telling them they can’t vote. The CEO is a former Tory Councillor elsewhere in the Country and the Council is blue, she has not been removed. That’s the corrupt bit. But zero to do with the December GE.

Pans Jambo
38 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I live very near Highworth and know a good wee bit about this. An embarrassing balls up it most certainly was but it had nothing to do with the General Election. Swindon has 2 Westminster constituencies, both of which voted blue, as they did in 2010, 2015 & 2017. Both were red in all 3 of Tony Blair’s election wins.

This incident  was the local Council Elections back in May in which the counted votes were 17 times the number of ballot papers issued. The returning officer, the Council’s very well paid CEO, announced the results without questioning the clearly  ludicrous figures.  Even once the results in Highworth were corrected, it made no difference to the overall Council Election Result. 

Highworth is a small satellite town within Swindon Borough with a population of approx 10,000. This can be blamed  on the incompetence of the Council  Elections Team and CEO. There has since been a further balls up, during the actual GE campaign in which 3,000 letters were incorrectly sent to local constituents telling them they can’t vote. The CEO is a former Tory Councillor elsewhere in the Country and the Council is blue, she has not been removed. That’s the corrupt bit. But zero to do with the December GE.

Agreed not the GE. The inference is if they can do this at council elections, then perhaps...

SwindonJambo
21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Agreed not the GE. The inference is if they can do this at council elections, then perhaps...

It was gross incompetence rather than fraud. A riddy of mammoth proportions. If there wasn't a Conservative Council, I think the CEO would have walked the plank, and perhaps others too.