aussieh

More Tory lies

Pans Jambo
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

What the feck are you on about.

That was an attack on Rees MOGG. And yes May and some Tories are at fault.

:vrface:

Yeah I know mate. Wasnt aimed at you!

Its amazing that they can even come out with the finger pointing after years of this pish that THEY caused!

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

What  a difference  the right wing media makes,though, making up nonsense.

You seem a bit pissed off that actual Jews and a big number of them see Corbyns Labour as NON anti semitic. 

This man and his kind are the real enemies to the UK mate.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling 

I have nothing to say about the antisemitism controversy so lets move on from that.

May negotiated a deal which permanently annexed one of the UK's nations into the customs union. JRM voted against the deal along with Labour, SNP, Lib Dems etc.

Justin Z

:rofl:

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

:rofl::rofl:

:vrface:

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah I know mate. Wasnt aimed at you!

Its amazing that they can even come out with the finger pointing after years of this pish that THEY caused!

:thumbs_up:

Justin Z

Weird, I just saw this video of Boris bloviating a few years ago about how a pound spent in Croydon is more valuable than a pound spent in Strathclyde. He was going on about his predecessors' out of control spending, their wasting of boom years, and so forth. A fair summation, I think you'd agree, of his party's so-called position on spending, given the austerity of the past near-decade.

image.png.b595665c49f54539cc34962e93139809.png

If the thread title fits . . .

maroonlegions
On 11/08/2019 at 11:34, Justin Z said:

Weird, I just saw this video of Boris bloviating a few years ago about how a pound spent in Croydon is more valuable than a pound spent in Strathclyde. He was going on about his predecessors' out of control spending, their wasting of boom years, and so forth. A fair summation, I think you'd agree, of his party's so-called position on spending, given the austerity of the past near-decade.

Breaking.

Image may contain: cat and text

dobmisterdobster

Oh please! If Larry can't get on with Palmerston, how do on earth you expect him to work with other cats?

Zlatanable
On 11/08/2019 at 11:34, Justin Z said:

you said bloviating . 

hilarious

Justin Z
9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

you said bloviating . 

hilarious

Weird! That's an entirely American word? I just looked it up. Had no idea. :lol:

ri Alban

State pension about to rise to seventyfeckingfive under these scumbags. Who votes for this mob.

Smithee
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

State pension about to rise to seventyfeckingfive under these scumbags. Who votes for this mob.

That's fine if you work in an office, what about all the workies out there?

ri Alban
Just now, Smithee said:

That's fine if you work in an office, what about all the workies out there?

Climbing roofs til am 75. 60 years of pension dues for how many years retirement. Two?! 

Pans Jambo
32 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Utterly ridiculous. These scum need hounded out of office. Where was it stated in their manifesto of lies that they got voted into power on that another 8 years would be added to your working life?

How many folk will live long enough to actually claim any of it?

They should be ashamed but they wont. 

Seymour M Hersh
37 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

No it's not. A private "think tank" came up with this theory not the government who have apparently ruled out any changes to the current 68.

ri Alban
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

No it's not. A private "think tank" came up with this theory not the government who have apparently ruled out any changes to the current 68.

The think tank have recommended 75, which will be put into peoples psyche, which will then become the norm. As it usually does, and no one says a thing.

A private Tory think tank. 

Edited by ri Alban

ri Alban
13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Utterly ridiculous. These scum need hounded out of office. Where was it stated in their manifesto of lies that they got voted into power on that another 8 years would be added to your working life?

How many folk will live long enough to actually claim any of it?

They should be ashamed but they wont. 

The working class fecked again.

jake
25 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It's happening.

I dont mind paying my tax.

My national insurance.

I dont mind paying my mandatory private pension which amounts to another 1500 pounds a year .

I dont.

I've bigger shoulders than some.

What I do mind is that I pay in far more proportionally than those who earn and companies who post obscene profits than I do.

Not because I want to penalise rich people but because I want to live in a society that's not a rabid free for all.

Smithee makes a good point regarding workies and office workers in regard to ability to keep working to 75.

But it's a fraction of the overall picture.

Capitalism and the continued need for growth was forecast by Karl Marx to eventually squeeze until it could be squeezed no more.

The only fault with his prediction was that he di not foresee the environmental impact of the growth of population and the growing needs .

Think tanks are not government policy but they are reality.

Like it or not we are heading if we continue with appeasement of capitalist institutions a total fek up.

Too late to change that .

maroonlegions

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, jake said:

It's happening.

My national insurance.

I dont mind paying my mandatory private pension which amounts to another 1500 pounds a year .

I dont.

What I do mind is that I pay in far more proportionally than those who earn and companies who post obscene profits than I do.

Not because I want to penalise rich people but because I want to live in a society that's not a rabid free for all.

Smithee makes a good point regarding workies and office workers in regard to ability to keep working to 75.

Capitalism and the continued need for growth was forecast by Karl Marx to eventually squeeze until it could be squeezed no more.

The only fault with his prediction was that he di not foresee the environmental impact of the growth of population and the growing needs .

Like it or not we are heading if we continue with appeasement of capitalist institutions a total fek up.

Profit before people or the environment, it's the capitalist way. 

No change until the majority of the human race , not just governments or multinationals,  reverses this cancer.

ri Alban
14 minutes ago, jake said:

It's happening.

My national insurance.

I dont.

There's no incentive to have a pension.

jake
16 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There's no incentive to have a pension.

No mate but its mandatory.

jake
22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Profit before people or the environment, it's the capitalist way. 

No change until the majority of the human race , not just governments or multinationals,  reverses this cancer.

Too late .

Unfortunately buddy

Victorian
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Iain Duncan Smith's think tank.     Not exactly private,   eh?

Boris
1 hour ago, jake said:

It's happening.

My national insurance.

I dont.

No it isn't.

However it would mean radical change and due to the fact everyone is so short termed in their thinking it probably won't happen. It could though...

jake
Just now, Boris said:

No it isn't.

However it would mean radical change and due to the fact everyone is so short termed in their thinking it probably won't happen. It could though...

It's too late.

And although Karl Marx foresaw what's happening he did not include population growth or the environmental catastrophe .

Yes with a miracle it could.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Boris said:

It will happen. Necessity will make it unavoidable. Unfortunately the transition will be painful to much of humankind, and probably bloody.

But we'll get there.

Zlatanable
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It will happen. Necessity will make it unavoidable. Unfortunately the transition will be painful to much of humankind, and probably bloody.

But we'll get there.

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Sure it is. It's not a government department coming up with this. Doesn't matter if IDS is involved in the Think Tank or not it's a private organisation putting forward ideas.

Victorian
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sure it is. It's not a government department coming up with this. Doesn't matter if IDS is involved in the Think Tank or not it's a private organisation putting forward ideas.

Aye ok.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

:seething:

Zlatanable
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:seething:

A perfect ping. 

Seymour M Hersh
5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Aye ok.

Of course it's ok. Just as it's ok for the Fabian Society to have Labour MP's on it's executive. 

Victorian
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Of course it's ok. Just as it's ok for the Fabian Society to have Labour MP's on it's executive. 

Well when the Fabians propose working people into geriatric years,  you will have a comparison.   

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Well when the Fabians propose working people into geriatric years,  you will have a comparison.   

You're the one who brought up IDS being involved. 

Victorian
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You're the one who brought up IDS being involved. 

I did    IDS,   the close political ally of the PM.     Then you whataboutified about the Fabian Society.

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, Victorian said:

Is that the same clown who said people could live on £7.00 a day?

Boab
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yes.

A prick ! 

Cade

Wasn't it IDS who said

"People have had enough of experts exports" 

Updated it for him.

Seymour M Hersh
On 18/08/2019 at 22:33, Victorian said:

I did    IDS,   the close political ally of the PM.     Then you whataboutified about the Fabian Society.

:rofl:Get back to the playground. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 19/08/2019 at 08:38, The Real Maroonblood said:

The same clown that lives, rent free, in his in laws' mansion. 

A man of the people. Not. 

ri Alban
On 19/08/2019 at 08:38, The Real Maroonblood said:

The chief of bells.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

The chief of bells.

He is a horrible B****** of a man. 

This is the horrible ^^^^ that is responsible for so much extra hardship on those most vulnerable. 

This draconian like  parasite who prays on the weak and poor has come up with the idea that those in low pay will work until they drop or die in work, thus saving millions on pensions that were PAID through NI contributions . These savings will go directly into accounts in the tax havens like the Cayman Islands.

No dignity or peace of mind in work and no retirement for possibly millions.   SEVENTY FECKING FIVE he wants people to work to REGARDLESS of your  job requirements.  Utter shite house of man.

Edited by maroonlegions

DETTY29

This is the same IBS p***k and his  crocodile tears that the Tories were going too far with their austerity cuts and resigned because he could just about cope with 10s thousands of deaths, but once heading into 6 figures, conscience got better of him.

Some conscience you despicable piece of shit as a human being.

DETTY29

The irony is that not that long ago Brexiteers were complaining that the UK pensions were peanuts compared to France and Germany with the innuendo that it's because of the amount of money we send the EU each year and the UK was funding their pensioners  despite certainly Germany having a far bigger EU deficit than the UK.

maroonlegions
On 20/08/2019 at 17:03, DETTY29 said:

This is the same IBS p***k and his  crocodile tears that the Tories were going too far with their austerity cuts and resigned because he could just about cope with 10s thousands of deaths, but once heading into 6 figures, conscience got better of him.

Some conscience you despicable piece of shit as a human being.

Oh he is not finished yet.

Work until you can't or drop dead  ,then if you dont die and have to give up work then you can wait for 5 weeks or more on any help.Or who knows if there will be a welfare state or even NHS  in the future if these utter crooks and gangsters  get in again.For those that dont have second and third homes and millions stack away in tax free havens like the Cayman Islands its looking like the school bullies are winning.

69049791_399907547331944_7478131957528788992_n.png

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

So you can freeze to death starve to death work until your dead but in the meantime even if you are dying you now may have to work until you die in six months time.Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new age of slavery or to put in into a better perspective , welcome to the wage slave era . 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Victorian

You only have to look at the reptilian nature of the asylum dispersal scheme to get an idea of the moral bankruptcy of the Tories.     A cold and calculated scheme to ensure that loyal Tory voting areas need not worry about any asylum seekers suddenly appearing and lowering the property values.