More Tory lies

aussieh

12 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Well, was being slightly facetious but you do wonder if anyone is going to start asking the main players what they knew.

Currently they are trying to brush this off and hide behind an investigation but the opposition need to keep the heat on and put more of these shysters on the spot.

I still think there is more stuff to come out but whoever is leaking is letting them hang themselves and then dropping more revelations.

Seeing stuff on Twitter claiming there are numerous vids of the party including drug taking. No names. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's a magnificent endorsement. 

Dick Campbell is great for Arbroath.

He's still not Pep.

Decent analogy TMT. 😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Yep. I wish she would lead the Scottish Conservatives again. Done a great job last time and can easily run circles round wee nippy. 

I agree on doing a great job....if you measure it in election victories.

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

News Conference at 6pm. 

Lockdown-Lite incoming.

"Mask wearing not mandatory but if you could wear one, that would be great.  Stay in , but if you want to go out , go out. Don't snog but if you do, only snog people in your bubble. Merry Xmas everyone !".  

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've got 4 for him C N T U 👍

lol, did you see the meme of him in police uniform with charlie, uniform, november, tango?

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Seeing stuff on Twitter claiming there are numerous vids of the party including drug taking. No names. 

Wow, never fails to amaze that people film this stuff (assuming this is true)

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Laugh all you want she was great for the Scottish tories. 

Agree.

She was an ex journalist and her pals gave her a free ride.

3 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I agree on doing a great job....if you measure it in election victories.

I’d say that’s a major part of her job. They’ve spiralled since she left. 

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

lol, did you see the meme of him in police uniform with charlie, uniform, november, tango?

I did. The one with Benny Hills face superimposed too 😂

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Agree.

She was an ex journalist and her pals gave her a free ride.

Not sure that’s a criticism ? I’d say quite a few MP’s across all parties get a free ride/favouritism from various journalists. 

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

Allegra has been caught in the boiling chess pit lies and obfuscation of this corrupt government. She was only just in the door. She has done the right thing and resigned. 

She got caught.  If she had not she would defo sat tight to keep her seat on the throne.  They are all the same. You only fall on your sword when nicked😄

18 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Laugh all you want she was great for the Scottish tories. 

That great she ran away with her tail between her legs. Was she better than the current 3 jobs? Probably. Was she better than NS? No

7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Tell me what election she won?? 

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well ? Ffs man she was never going to win an election in Scotland. She done well though just admit it and move on. 

Edited by Dazo

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

That great she ran away with her tail between her legs. Was she better than the current 3 jobs? Probably. Was she better than NS? No

Worse she actually said she was leaving politics so she could stay at home with her child because that was the most important thing in her life.  As soon as she resigned she was making plans for consultancies in London and a seat in the Lord's.  The latters expenses paying for trips to London to do her consulting.  Snake and just like the rest of them with their snouts in the trough.  

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well ? Ffs man she was never going to win an election in Scotland. She done well though just admit it and move on. 

She talked a good game and helped the Scottish Tories gain more seats, no doubt but she was never going to succeed in Scotland trying to sell English Tory policies.  She knew it and jumped.  

Rooth the Mooth was only "a success" for the Toaries because she pivoted them into being a single issue party of protest with one policy, and one policy only: "Indypendunce nivvur"

With the complete lack of any actual other policies, and joined at the waist to the London party of shitebags, she had no other choice to do that or face being wiped out.

4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You replied to a poster talking about measuring her success in election victories. You agreed with him stating that this was a major part of her job. As she never came close to any election victory you must see she failed at her job. She did decent in one election, although beating the hopeless Labour Party into 2nd place isn't hard. 

13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

That's a pretty poor barometer of whether she was doing a good job. She was on the winning side of the 2014 referendum though if that helps?

It really should be possible to respect someone and disagree with them at the same time but I guess that isn't for everyone. Worth also noting that she bailed shortly after Boris got the job so any comments relating to him should be put in the context that she isn't his biggest fan.

Edited by Japan Jambo

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

That's a pretty poor barometer of whether she was doing a good job. She was on the winning side of the 2014 referendum though if that helps?

It really should be possible to respect someone and disagree with them at the same time but I guess that isn't for everyone. Worth also noting that she bailed shortly after Boris got the job so any comments relating to him should be put in the context that she isn't his biggest fan.

She has an electoral record on a par with Farage. 

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

She has an electoral record on a par with Farage. 

Interesting comparison - he was astonishingly effective - his aim was to get us out of Europe...

2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

That's a pretty poor barometer of whether she was doing a good job. She was on the right side of the 2014 referendum though if that helps?

As a politician she:

Held zero surgeries 
Played up the "pregnant woman" angle when an unthreatening punter asked her a valid question
Clearly had people building her an "image" including her journalist pals
Had a real chip on her shoulder about her own people, to quote: "they don't normally let us in these places incase we steal the cutlery"
Couldn't bring herself to decry the misogynist tory "rape clause"

Not the worst tory MSP in terms of leading her party, certainly less odious than creepy Douglas Ross but let's not get carried away about "respect" when anyone who was paying attention could see beneath the PR mask to the mean-spirited, nasty piece of work underneath. It was all about Ruth, not the party and most certainly not Scotland. 

What's interesting is she was clearly being fast-tracked to a minsterial position in the main party and talked up as a future leader,  yet all of a sudden the PR campaign goes quiet and she's shuffled into the HOLs instead? Makes me wonder what she ****ed up to be quiet honest. 

The Tories are an absolute disgrace, everything they do is ****ing carnage and everything they say is a lie. 

Folk getting fined 10k for breaching rules, folk not getting to go to their grannies funeral and these ***** who set the rules are having parties? Couldn't make it up. Bunch of utter scumbag *****. 

20 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Oh aye resigned in protest at Boris being leader and PM but happily came back to help Duggie Ross and the failing branch party in exchange for an ermine cloak from Boris.

She's a snake.

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Interesting comparison - he was astonishingly effective - his aim was to get us out of Europe...

His Westminster record. Played 7 lost 7

Month = played 5 lost 5

Got in on the list every single time.

Actually thought Ruth Davidson was a pretty good politician and at a time when there were three very good leaders all keeping each other on their toes (Sturgeon, Davidson, Dugdale). Davidson oversaw some improvement in Tory election results. To try and suggest she in any way outdebated or got the best of Nicola Sturgeon is completely hilarious though 😂😂

Spitonastranger
51 minutes ago, Dazo said:

How many elections did she win

Spitonastranger
34 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Winning side with project fear and you think that it's an achievement 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Talk about brass necks and pot kettle black ! Dearie me 

Only you could turn a thread about Tory sleaze into an anti SNP attack. 

You're some character. 

I know people are saying BJ is an absolute clown but he’s played a blinder with the plan B press conference now dominating the headlines . Very smart move but incredibly shameful . Well what do you expect really from him and his ilk 

The Mighty Thor

Bozo doubling down on trying to put distance between him and the poor feckers that will be getting sacrificed. 

Allegra Stratton's crocodile tears change nothing. 

He's up to his baws in it. 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Only you could turn a thread about Tory sleaze into an anti SNP attack. 

You're some character. 

Thanks ! 

DF70B1F2-CA5F-4C33-B42B-BD49EF9E4753.gif

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Bozo doubling down on trying to put distance between him and the poor feckers that will be getting sacrificed. 

But he’s like Teflon I’ll give him that. Almost admirable actually . 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just needs some more evidence. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I know people are saying BJ is an absolute clown but he’s played a blinder with the plan B press conference now dominating the headlines . Very smart move but incredibly shameful . Well what do you expect really from him and his ilk 

Waffling through the public questions too - given that I assumed they were planted, could do better!!

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Waffling through the public questions too - given that I assumed they were planted, could do better!!

He’s the king of the wafflers really 😂😂 I’m amazed at his brass neck and resilience 

The Mighty Thor
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Just needs some more evidence. 

He's running out of road. 

The lies catch up with you. They always do. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Despicable is the word you are searching for, he is an affront to decency. 

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Despicable is the word you are searching for, he is an affront to decency. 

That too . Absolutely vile . When you see some news stories about people who lost people who died in hospitals alone cause they followed the rules . Now that gets me “ angry “ 

27 minutes ago, Victorian said:

They actually think that offering up Allegra Deadcatton will solve this?

No, but she had to go after being caught laughing about "cheese & wine" and "lack of social distancing". 

Remains to be seen what happens about the others in that clip - one of whom is Johnson's own SPAD. Were they all at the party ? And if they were, it blows away the nonsense about it being organise/attended  by "civil servants". 

I P Knightley
32 minutes ago, Victorian said:

They actually think that offering up Allegra Deadcatton will solve this?

There was a room full of them taking the piss. If Allergy goes, surely they all should.

That said, we know that her husband (Political Editor at the Spectator) is best mates with Rishi Sunak and, between them, they'll see that Stratton falls somewhere soft and feathery.

This press conference isn't going quite the way that BJ might have hoped; thankfully a few journos still keeping their feet on his neck and he's continuing to dig a hole for himself (while having his fingers crossed that the Cabinet Secretary will do the decent thing).

jack D and coke

Maybe I’ve missed this but why has nobody asked for a list of who was all there? All this wisnae me wisnae me caper?! Who’s covering who’s arses here? 

@PrivateEyeNews

Why is the Sun’s coverage of the Downing Street Christmas party story so muted? Could it be because on the very same night in December 2020, the paper was hosting a rule-busting boozy bash of its own? Full story in the brand new Private Eye, out today.

Murdoch was known to be in LOndon at the time. 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

@PrivateEyeNews

Why is the Sun’s coverage of the Downing Street Christmas party story so muted? Could it be because on the very same night in December 2020, the paper was hosting a rule-busting boozy bash of its own? Full story in the brand new Private Eye, out today.

Murdoch was known to be in LOndon at the time. 

92484_detail.jpg